One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 am

Namor almost wanted to tear up, but he had to keep a tough exterior in front of his men. Namor looked toward "Marissa, you are unique don't ever think otherwise. We are all special in our own way. I never met a mermaid navigator before, and you came just in time for we needed one! You don't have to worry about being alone anymore. You are Nakama now." Namor turned to Criag "Keep an eye on things here. I'm going to talk to the other guy who came on our ship." Namor walked inside the ship to search for the blood sucking human hopefully he can help him too "Hello? Hello?"

The pirate ship was completely submerged underwater now, and began its path toward fishman island 10,000 meters below.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:26 am

Bruce sat quietly as the ship sailed on toward the island under the water called Fishman Island. The island were the fishman and merfolk lived in piece with each other. A place under the deep dark ocean were the light could reach. This allowed it to support the life of the fishfolk and the other many species of marine animals. Despite Bruce's silence, Namor's words had reached him. It had hit him deep down, he was Bruce's friend, nakama, and reminded him of his sensei. This was all the more reason for Bruce to feel somewhat depressed.

"So....what do you plan to do when you get there? From what I remember you're not exactly on the best terms with the royal family. What if it's all a trap to lour you down to their levels?" asked Bruce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am

The ship was now about 2,000 meters. The debris from the fallen pirates before were still floating in the water. Golitah carefully manuevered around the debris careful not to pop the bubble encasing the ship. The New Ocean pirate ship carefully floated back up from the ocean floor ready to attack the purple heart pirates. They hid in the darkness of the ocean floor awaiting for the time to ambush them. Their pet giant squid sea king also awaited beside them. It tentacles ready to eat the sea bull pulling the ship.

Before Namor entered the inside of the ship he had heard Bruce talking to him. He turned back toward Bruce who had asked a question. A very good question for which he had no answer too. It had been years since Namor last stepped foot home, and he doubted that the royal family would be kind to him for killing their king....his dad nonetheless. "They are not bold enough to try to trap me. They know the power I wield for I was the strongest warrior on fishman island. Besides it wouldn't be in their best interest to try to stand up against a Shichibukai, since the world government would never allow my capture. If it does come to violence that I got the world's strongest fishman to help me(Burce), and an unstoppable crew at that. Believe me fishman island will be mine by breakfast tomorrow." Namor hoped that talk would boost the crew's moral. Namor walked inside thinking of what he had just done. He had put his crew in harm's way again. Just like the other times he let his pride and ignorance get in the way of his judgement. Now here they were a couple of meters underwater where anything could happen traveling to an island where everyone hates him. Namor scolded himself in his mind for not thinking things through. He would never forgive himself if anything should happen to his beloved nakama.

Namor found the blood sucking human in an room aboard the ship "You don't look so good. We are now underwater, so I'm afraid your stuck with us until we reach fishman island" Namor saw the blood end of the cane. Something told Namor that this man needed help "Take it" he simply said offering his arm for annachie. He figured that he had enough blood for him. Namor didn't understand the full situation, but then again when has he ever done anything with thinking involved. "Here just take enough to get you by. Then you are going to explain to me the effects of devil fruit powers."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 am

annachie couldnt resist blood being offered to him. he opened his mouth his teeth shining as they clamped down on namors arm and drank about 5 mouthfuls just enough so he wouldnt want it for the next few hours it tasted warm also it tasted to him sweet and delicious he then took about 3 more spitting them into his three vials for blood for testing. he let go of namors arm and wipped the blood from his own mouth he regained most of his own strength then wiping away the blood on namor that he had left from biting him, also his hearing was back and his normal sense of smell. After this he said to namor " my devil fruit is a zoan which allows me to transform into a vampire bat, the other bonuses are my hearing and sense of smell inprove the downside is since i have had blood and have had it many times before I have an addiction to it and when i dont have it for too long my hearing becomes that of someone almost deaf, my sense of smell can only smell blood and where it is and my body lacks lots of its strength. the reason i took more blood than i absolutly needed to is to try and make a new medicine for personal use which is tablets of replicated blood but i needed blood to find out how to make a replicant of it." he didnt want the rest of the crew knowing what he was and he said to his captain "please dont tell the rest of the crew"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Namor nearly jerked when annachie bit him. He felt this guy began to drink from his veins. When Annachie let got Namor flexed his hand cause it felt a bit numb. "Ok I won't tell the crew, but you have to promise that if you ever need to "feed" that you would call me first. I will you mine my blood if you can't find any alternative. Be warned though blood transfusion are not allowed on fishman island, so no feeding on them while we are there. Oh and will you join my crew I could use your power upon my ship. Become my Nakama!!!!" Namor then sensed something out in the water outside the ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm

annachie said to namor as he told him he was going to be in his crew "I suppose i owe my life to you because you could of just killed me. Fine i shall tell you if i need a source of blood if there is no alternative but hopefully i wont need to if i can make a medication for myself." annachie then felt the cuts in his back and felt the blood still flowing and he licked it from off his hands for the taste and said to namor "im going to get to work now thanks for your help" there was still a small contempt for himself he had even though this man had offered himself and told him to drink from him annachie was agaisnt drinking blood from those who are still alive. as he walked around the ship he took up a room with a clear view of the deck and and looked out upon it looking at the crew looking at the mermaid he then got to work on his medicine, using microscopes and studying the blood gotten from namor. he wanted to speak to the mermaid though as he worked and ask her some questions and ask for her forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 am

Toshiro stumbled out of his cabin. Barely managing to stand on his own two legs he swayed and wobbled onto the deck. Clutching his head he groaned loudly and closed his eyes tightly for the light was too much for him right now.

"Ugh, my head is killing me. I have to remember that my demon form can take way more alcohol then I am normally used to. What did I miss?"

((OOC:Sorry for taking so long to post I missed the new thread notification.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

Nejin walked out of his cabin also, yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Not watching where he was going, he bumped into Toshiro "Oops, sorry Toshiro" he said, still wiping the sleep from his eyes
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 am

Bruce's nose twitched and his head perked up as he looked to the side of the boat into the ocean. He could feel something coming, he wasn't entirely sure what it was or if it was ever friendly or a foe. Despite the unknown factor Bruce went on the guard. The giant fishman stood up as well as he could inside the cramped bubble that coated the ship. As he moved the boat rocked side to side a bit but nothing that would capsize the already submerged ship. Squinting his eyes Bruce tried to see what exactly was coming towards the ship.

"Rrrrmmm" was the sound of Bruce's low pitched growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am

The fallen ascended directly in front of the purple heart ship. The ocean pirates had begun their attack. Big tub, Whirlpool, stormy, and Torshin leaped from their ship toward the purple hearts. They each made it through the bubble without popping the coating. Big tub, the whale shark fishman, used his Hyakumaigawara Seiken technique against Torhio. Stormy, the blowfish fishman, shot out dozens of spikes out from his body toward Criag, Whirlpool, swordfish fishman, charged toward Griem with his sword like nose, Torhin, the jellyfish fishman attacked Nejin with his electrical fist.

Bruce was then caught by one of thefour tentacles wrapping around his waist by the giant squid seaking which pulled him out of the coated ship into the wide open ocean squeezing him.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

Toshiro stumbled a bit as Nejin hit him in the hallway. "Woah, no problem Nejin I can't seem to stand straight right now." In his hangover haze Toshiro missed the Big Tub coming at him. Big Tub threw his fist at Toshiro and connected solidly in his chest. Toshiro crumpled around Big Tub's fist and went flying through the walls of one of the cabins. A massive hole was now in the wall where Toshrio had gone flying through, wood was splintered everywhere.

From the darkness of the hole 1 glowing red eye and a glowing yellow eye appeared. A massive taloned hand reached out to grasp the sides of the newly formed hole."Damn it. I just finished building this ship. How dare you damage it," screamed Toshiro in his demon form. After doing so his head came out of the blackness. His teeth were clenched in anger and his eyes were blazing. "You're going to pay for that now buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 am

Nejin, surprised, was almost hit but jumped out of instinct at the last second, drawing his axe in midair and smashing down onto the jellyfish man. "Slow you're roll there, you'll all get a chance to die soon enough" sniggered Nejin
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 am

The entire time leading up to the sudden apperance of the fishmen, Craig was having a slight panic attack due to being nit very good at breathing underwater, and whe the fishmen arrived, Craig panicked like hell. "What fishman too now? but we already only had a flimsy little bubble stoping us from drowning! Awww man not good not good! Now I have to fight underwater! I can't breathe underwater! Well, were still coated but, I can't breathe underwater!", the marksman blabbered in fear before leaping to the side with a terrified cry from Stormy's spikes. "Ekkk! He can pop the coating! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!", he screeached panicly, rapid firing his bow guns at the blowfish fishman.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Marissa blinked, surprised at the amount of empathy that these men possessed. She lifted a hand a little awkwardly at Craig's sudden display of emotion, trying to assure him that it was alright.
"Er...please don't cry...It's alright..."
She looked to Namor, still unable to understand why he was being so kind to her- as she had never experienced such kindness from anyone before. Her amber eyes widened slightly when she was declared Nakama. Distrust still ached in her chest but the idea of becoming the navigator of their crew was too great to pass up and she smiled faintly, nodding.
"Thank you, Mr Oceanus," she said softly.

Her eyes suddenly widened in panic at the sight of the enemy fishman pirates. Marissa tried to swallow back a shrill scream but it still escaped her lips. She shuffled back as best as she could, trying to get out of the way of the attacks and hoping that she wouldn't be noticed.
Her tail was too badly lacerated for her to move efficiently and her throwing needles would be useless inside of the air bubble that they were in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 pm

annachie went out onto the deck and got back to work within the bubble laughing as the rest of the crew got into a fight with the enermy fishmen and said "sounds like they are having fun". he evapourated blood and started adding chemicals makeing it into a paste , he shaped it and left it to set as he marissa screamed and walked over her and said "im going to get you inside the ship but you will have to answer my questions" he placed he held his hands over marissa seeing if she take it. he drank from a vial on his belt and drained it of blood leaving red marks on his lips and teeth which he quickly licked up. he looked at craig as he paniced and said "what hell are you panicing about? just calm down you will work better that way and more efficently."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Big Tub nearly soiled himself when he saw a red demonic figure appear "This humans can transform into a demons! I always knew humans were ulgy before but this takes the cake. Take this foul pewman learn that no matter what form you take that we're are the superior species" He threw water drops from his arm toward toward Toshiro. These drops were strong enough to pierce skin like a bullet thanks to his fishman karate.

Torshio dodged Nejin's axe a little too late which cut off his right arm "Ouch dammit. Its a good thing I got more to spare." Torshio grew back his arm good as new since jellyfish can regenerate limbs. Torhio then moved his dreadlock tentacles using life return to wrap around his axe toward his arms hoping to sting him. "You are a traitor to your race siding with these humans!!! If you have any shred of dignity left you should give up now."

Stormy shot out some spikes from his right arms knocking away the projectiles coming from the bow guns "This is the best you humans have to offer pitiful." Stormy rolled into a ball and began rolling toward craig to crush him. The spikes around his body would shred anything that came into his path.

Whirlpool then spotted the lovely mermaid they had on the ship "Oh pretty, such a nice mermaid. Such a beautiful mermaind. I want you my precious we will make such lovely children and they can be all named after you if want." Whirlpool was a little crazy about his lust for merfolk. In fact it was the only reason why he joined this crew. Whirlpool slowly walked over to kidnap Marissa to add to his many collection. While on the ship, there was nothing she can do to protect herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 am

annachie stared at whirlpool and said "what the hell are you doing?" he said this even though he knew this fishman wanted to kidnap the mermaid. he stood in the way of him where he was walking cleaned up his cane and unsheathed his whip and said "if you want to fight just fight me and get it over with because i cant just let you take this lovely mermaid." he leaned on a cane just staring at him waiting for him to react.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:13 am

AS Craig listened to the respones of his comrades he replied whimpily; "I just don't like the idea of drowning okay? Were hunder of miles deep and the surface is along way up, and I don't have any gills so i'm not much good at breathing underwater!" He then noticed Stormy rolling towards him, trying his best to mow the first mate down. He imedietly started running from the blowfish fishman, and with a squeal rolled to the side in hope of dodging out of the way, and quickly fired a few blind fire shots in hope of landing some critical wounds. "Someone please tell me this guy can't pop the ship's coating!" he whimpered, pleading that someone would confirm this.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:57 am

As Toshiro saw the fishman winding up for an attack he dodged off to the right. He was moving faster than anyone his size should be able to. During the dodge he unslung his spiked kanabo from his back. As he neared the fishman he swung the kanabo at his stomach, grinning all the while. "I'm faster than I look," he said with malice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 am

((Im just gonna assume you meant the guy attacking me and not our toshi, sk))
Nejin smiled, he had a plan all worked out. He decided to drop the axe, but little did his opponent know he had made the axe plus 5G before letting go. This would either make his opponent drop the axe or if he was extremely stubborn, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Marissa's brow furrowed and she merely stared at Annachie's hand in fear. Wasn't this the man who had tried to drink her blood only a while ago? She bit her lip and shuddered fearfully at the sight of him drinking blood from the vial.
"I...you...what kind of questions?"

Suddenly when Whirlpool started to proposition her, Marissa's face contorted with disgust and she recoiled in revulsion at his lust. "N-no! Don't you dare touch me!"
Her eyebrows raised in surprise when Annachie started to defend her.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Greim had gone to his room and revised his things, then he had layed in his bed, thinking and fallen asleep for some minutes. He was woken up by some sounds so he ran out of his cabin. He saw a bunch of fishmen threatening his crewmates and one of them was walking towards Marissa and heard what what he told her, he guessed Marissa didnt want that to happen because of the look in her face, and neither did him. He drew out both his swords and attacked the fishman with no means of harming.

"Crab Pincer Grab!" -he exclaimed as he ran towards Whirlpool, then he crossed swords in the air before him and with the sides of the swords he grabbed Whirlpool by the side, squishing him with the sides of the swords, with Greims strenght, he could hold him in for a while.

"Dont you dare touch her!" -Greim screamed at the fishman.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am

Bruce's rib cage cracked and the breath left his lungs/gills as he was wrapped tightly by a powerfully huge seaking tentacle. It was like the life was slowly being drained out of him, it was excruciating pain that he just wanted to end. He was then pulled out of the bubble and into the cold water of the ocean putting more pressure on his body. Luckily being a giant fishman this didn't seem to effect him at all. Slowly the power of the seaking began to over power the giant fishman, to think that there could be something out there so much more powerful than him.

Bruce knew exactly what was going to happen, he was going to be squeezed to death and eaten. He was going to die all alone in the depths of the ocean with out anyone knowing. As Bruce's vision blurred even more he realized something. He wasn't going to die alone, after the beast was done with Bruce he was going to move to his crew. His nakama, they seemed to be true friends ones that didn't care if he was a giant grotesque monster on the outside. They knew him for what he was on the inside, a truly good person despite his background.

Rage pumped through Bruce's veins in the form of adrenaline causing his muscles to bulge. Freeing one arm was all Bruce was able to do as the strength was again zapped by the now tighter squeeze on his ribs . All the rage in the world couldn't give Bruce enough power to break the monsters grip. However there was one thing that could, one thing that would put such a strain on the sharks body that it would lessen his life span.

Using his free arm Bruce reached into a bag inside a contained connected to his chest. Pulling out a red and yellow pill Bruce swallowed it with one great gulp. Like his rage filled pump up his muscles bulged up, however this time it was a much bigger increase. The increase in muscle mass caused Bruce to feel like something as hard as steel or iron. Pulling out his second arm Bruce grabbed the tentacle and bit down with his mighty jaws separating the end from it's host. Now freed Bruce swam a good distance away while the monster tended to it's wound. With the energy steroid Bruce was able to cover the distance in a short amount of time.

Taking a wide fighting stance Bruce balanced himself out in the water ready to prepare something. Bruce worried, he had only ever done the attack he was about to use a couple times. He had never used it in water this deep and certainly not with an energy enhancer. In all honest Bruce had never done the attack base version under the circumstances. Soon a whirlpool was formed as a dense ball of water began to form in between Bruce's two hands at his right side. As more water filled into the sphere it became more dense and more potentially dangerous for Bruce's foe.

"ULTRA!!!MARINE!!!VORTEX!!!"yelled the fishman as he threw his arms forward.

The dense ball of water exploded forward creating a powerful drilling combination of water and shockwaves. When used at his normal level of power it would drill even through thick seabed. However this was a much bigger version aimed directly at the monstrous beast that was large even for seaking standards. The drill parted the water as the shockwaves behind all basic fishman karate moves effected it like it was about to affect the the monster that attacked Bruce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 am

annachie rolled his eyes at griem as he charged at whirlpool thinking (why the hell are you charging at him like an idiot?) but he thought why think it and said to griem "what the hell are you doing you idiot?" but since griem was doing the attack he picked up marissa and ran inside as fast as he could looking for a medical room he couldnt find one so he placed her within her room/lab and made space and placed her on his desk and saw the cut down her tail and grabbed a set of needles and sew it back together he left her there and smashed threw his draws looking for the tablets he had made himself incase of an emergancy after five minutes, he trashed his own room and couldnt find his tablets he thought he left them outside which ment he would have to help the other crew member he supposed and he got to the door and pulled keys from his pocket to lock the door he said to marissa "before i go i need to ask you for your forgiveness for what i tried to do you earlier?"

Last edited by valawsedit on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 am

Stormy rolled past craig who turned to side. He simply adjusted his weight to turn his ball like body around toward him. Then Criag shot some fire projectiles that hit Stormy in the back, left arm, and chest leaving at least 7 wounds. Stormy yelled in pain when the shot hit his body. He slowly pulled the shots out from his body "You coward!!! I should drown you right now, since you are so afraid of dying underwater." Stormy rolled toward Criag this time with the intent of drowning him. When stromy rolled close enough toward Criag he jumped toward him to spear Criag out the coating and into the surrounding water.

Big tub was surprised to see that this human not only possessed endurance to survive his attack, but also speed he was barely able to keep up with the demon. Then before Toshiro could hit him in the stomach Big tub blocked the attack with his arms sending him flying at least a couple of feet before landing on the ground. This human was very powerful to had hit him that far in one swing, especially since he was a level 50 black belt in fishman karate. Bib Tub ran toward Toshiro jumping in the air to deliver his Senmaigawara Seiken technique which could kill a human in one blow toward his face.

Torshio all of sudden couldn't left the axe Nejin had dropped. Dammit!! This guy must have the strength of a giant!!! Torshio quickly let out of the axe and sent his dreadlock like tentacles toward Nejin. Without his axe which Torshio kept his foot on, Nejin would have to find a way to fight without it "Lets you how you fight without your little toy."

Whirlpool was surprised to see that the human(Greim) had caught him within his swords "Let go of me!!! Don't let my baby get away ARGGGGG!!!!!" Whirlpool spinned his head in a circular patten sending a semi circle air blade toward Greim using his sharp nose like a sword. This circle would certainly behead him if he didn't move.

The attack drilled through the seaking like a bullet killing it instantly. Before dying the beast released a cry to the other sea kings controlled by the ocean pirates. Bruce had defeated this seaking only to summon three more to attack. One sea serpant sea king, one whale like sea king, and a shark like seaking all swam toward bruce with the intention of ripping him to shreads.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2   Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple hearts Chapter 4 The path toward Fishman island pt2
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next