One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Frog Dragon
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Dontae nodded and jumped down off the ship shooting marines dead in there head as they ran towards him soon he made it to the edge of the of the shore, Dontae takes his the cigarette out his mouth and whistle the tiger cannon came behind Dontae " Take that middle ship out " Dontae says to the tiger, the tiger opened it's mouth and begin shooting cannon balls out of his mouth at the ship...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Jace nodded, catching the sash and wrapping it around his arm. As he did, another Marine blitzed him from behind, aiming a spear at his back. Jace heard him just in time spinning around to face his threat. When he had seen what the man was holding, Jace avoided the spear before diving in and clamping his jaws on the man's shoulder. Jace bit down hard, breaking the man's right arm and forcing him to drop his spear.

"Hold on!" Jace growled. Except it really sounded like: "'Ol 'n." Jace finished the wrapping and spat the screaming man into another two Marines who were following up behind him. With a few quick punches, Jace laid out all three. Then he turned back to his allies to keep an eye on their progress and makes sure the Marines didn't attempt any more sneak attacks.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

" Hey you! Come here for a sec!!", Mirage yelled pointing at Jace, as he made buzzsaws come out of his arms, as he then disbowled a marine, that tried to sneek up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Jace spared Mirage a brief, scathing look before turning away to punch a few more Marines. "Yeah right," Jace thought to himself. "As if I'm going over to where he is. That guy sounds as psychotic as I am when I'm not on a winter island."
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"Jerk..", Mirage muttered, as he hadn't realized he had gotten himself surronded.

".. Its Mirage! He is worth 30,000,000 berries! We gotta take him out!!", One of the marines scream, as they aim thier guns at Mirage, who turns his body into steel, as he asked if anyone would be willing to help him.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:42 am

"You know perfectly well what I meant!" Avis snarled, not finding Mirage's comments humorous in the least. While she liked to think of herself as somewhat level headed most of the time, her irritation was starting to become apparent.

First there was the death threat, then the bounty hunters. Right after those people got away, then the marines conveniently showed up, along with some of Johan's crew appearing out of nowhere and a few strangers to boot. She was getting rather tired of it all. Some poor marine in the area got the brunt of her frustration in the form of her three remaining swords flying cleanly into his torso, when one would have plenty to take him out.

"What I really want is for the one who concocted this entire ambush to man up already and come down here himself!" she shouted loudly enough to startle some of the marines within the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 am

Even Mirage stopped fighting, as he turned to face Avis, and so did the marines, who were getting beat black and blue by Mirage.

"..Whoa..I'm so sorry...hey like I said, I came here for some fun, I didn't have anything to do with these marines showing up." Mirage explained as he was still in shock at how loud Avis screamed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 am

((seeing as im completely lost, i will join the next arc, lol i have no idea where i am at the moment))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 am

((Lol, I was wondering when you'd be able to pop in again.

Long story really short... The Crisis is out of commission and won't be able to sail any time soon, and right now they're fighting against three of the closest marine vessels that are docked at the port.

Some random people have shown up, including Jamil/Zuzen from Anubis' 15th revolutionary division, a character of Gael's, and Mirage, an eventual addition to the crew. Dontae got some new guns, Jace got stabbed in the shoulder, while Dynar and Ryo are having some fun of their own tearing apart a ship or two, and Avis appears to be loosing her patience rapidly. They're all fighting some basic marine goonies for the time being. I'm pretty sure Killua's lying around and recovering from his fight somewhere near by, since he got beat up pretty good. Valawxedit is... lying somewhere too, wherever Jace set him last.

That should be the gist of it, but someone can toss in anything I missed. Feel free to join back in if you want to or not, it should be fine either way. I can always PM you if something more important comes up, if you'd like. Joining up again now would probably be a good time as ever, since things'll probably be getting slightly more organized and a bit more driven soon.))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 am

Dontae's attack hit the ship sinking it on impact he could hear the marines all screaming and yelling abandon ship " hmm that should do it" Dontae blows smoke out of his mouth and turned around and begin walking back towards the main fight on the shore.Some marines tried to attack him but his new found weapon attack each one that came towards him he heard Avis scream

" Oi Captain something wrong you seem a little irritated" Dontae had a grin on his face knowing he would probably upset Avis even more but he didn't kinda care at the moment...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 am

"S-scary..."
Zuzen murmured. God, that woman was so scary. Maybe it was just because he was used to Johan, who seemed to have an endless patience in such situations, so much so that it was almost annoying... Come to think of it, it was a little weird. Granted, he and Jamil probably pushed the weirdness factor up a bit, but what could one do? He hadn't exactly chosen to get stranded here.
He saw some of the marines standing around completely baffled, and took his chance to shoot one of them, a dangerously close one, in the face. His fault for being so unprofessional.
Jamil, meanwhile, was only slightly distracted by her. While still going on killing, he tried to listen to what she had to say. Watch her, also. It was kind of hard, and it had gotten him a nasty cut on his right leg. But it had to be done! He wouldn't leave her alone until he knew just what Johan saw in her. And whether or not he'd be able to comprehend it.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 am

Whoops. She didn't mean for it to come out that loudly. The embarrassment was enough to overshadow a large portion of her frustration, but not before giving Dontae a long stare in response to him stating the obvious. He was smiling, but she failed to see what he found amusing. It seemed as if he wanted to see her irritation escalate.

"Oh really? I can't be the only one thinking that this is getting ridiculous," she responded sharply, looking back at the marines who were staring at her as she did. The lot of them appeared rather startled, to put it nicely, and for good reason. "There's no end to these marine grunts. Their superiors must think they're expendable, since they keep sending them out no many how many are slaughtered... I'd appreciate it if you all stopped staring. Now."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 am

"It is kind of weird..."
Zuzen didn't have anything against endless marine grunts staring. It gave him pleanty opportunities to shoot them. What do you mean, fighting dirty? It wasn't like they weren't asking for it.
To him, it was a lot weirder that he and Jamil seemed to be the only ones to keep fighting. It was the perfect moment, for crying out loud!
Maybe Johan ought to try this tactic once... Then again, no. He just couldn't imagine his captain exploding like that.
For politeness sake, and, well, to look smarter than he was, or maybe just for the heck of it, he decided to listen a little as well.
"Yeah, you'd think those ships would be empty at some point..."
Was he completey missing the point again? Just to make sure, he quickly added.
"Well, and it's inhuman, and stuff... Not used to this from the marine. Looks more like a government tactic to me."
And this came from a guy who had to fight marines more than once a day if his captain was especially unlucky in finding the right path.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Sanya just kept hacking through Marines, honestly getting tired of this banter. "Oh, come on. Will you people just shut up and end this thing?"
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 pm

"Come on! Were are the big dogs?! I wanna fight someone strong and kill him!!!", Mirage shouted, cutting through a couple more of grunts, trying to kill as many as he can.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 am

Dontae heard Sanya yell " Oi who the hell invited you here no one's making you stay and fight" Dontae then pulled his pistols out and begin shooting marines left and right no missing one of his shots. He noticed that Avis did get a little more pissed at his comment but it made him smile a little more....
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 am

Dynar was making another run on his frog, intent to damage the ship further, when a large blood red crystalline oval shot out the the marine ship in front of him. The frog unleashed its assault, shattering the oval shell with a sound, revealing a stocky woman in the air surrounded by red crystalline shards. The shards suddenly collapsed in on the deathly pale woman, whose skin suddenly became much redder. A lightning fast kick later, Ryo was dropped out of the sky, sent careening into the ocean.

A cannonball shot by a trigger happy marine crashed into a nearby boat (Mirage). The marines were swarming, rushing with pure weight of numbers. Fighting so many out in the open was a doomed prospect. One of the marines shouted out "Vice Admiral Ran!" as the woman landed, clearly thinking this had gone on too long, and intent to crush the others like she had done to the frog.

(Hinthint, thread end time so GoreFish can get on with her plans.)

Last edited by Frog Dragon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:39 am

(hinthint a little early for that girls and boys, my crew's in another storyline right now, one I still have to end... Still awesome of you to think of me!)

"Hey, it's a girl."
It was one of those moments where Zuzen felt the need to state the obvious. It was moments when his mouth was blabbering nonsense that his brain was working the fastest. Not that it came to any conclusions, but it suddenly took in a lot of details it had missed before and splured the most obvious out.
When the moment was over, he had a chance to process the information.
"Jamil! Vice admiral ahead!"
He shouted. This might have been obvious to people who had seen her coat or heard the marine soldiers. Not to say Zuzen was dumb, but he felt the need to point such things out to people who were.
Jamil, who knew about this habit, growled in resonse to his indirect insult.
"And what do you think I can do about that?!"
His leg hurt like hell, along with the not yet healed injuries from the fight on Dawn Island, and his feelings when he saw the look on the faces of the soldiers who laid eyes on his face. That was exactly why he normally kept it bandaged! Most people thought he didn't have feelings, but he did. He was just good at hiding them.
Right now, he was scared like hell. Fighting a vice admiral was way above his level. But he surpressed his fear by taking it as a test. If that Ridley girl could get out of this somehow, then she'd be just good enough.

(Jamil's such a guarddog when it comes to Johan... That man couldn't defeat a vice admiral himself... Also, watch out, you hurt the demonic coldblooded torturers feelings!)
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Frog Dragon wrote:
Dynar was making another run on his frog, intent to damage the ship further, when a large blood red crystalline oval shot out the the marine ship in front of him. The frog unleashed its assault, shattering the oval shell with a sound, revealing a stocky woman in the air surrounded by red crystalline shards. The shards suddenly collapsed in on the deathly pale woman, whose skin suddenly became much redder. A lightning fast kick later, Ryo was dropped out of the sky, sent careening into the ocean.

A cannonball shot by a trigger happy marine crashed into a nearby boat (Mirage). The marines were swarming, rushing with pure weight of numbers. Fighting so many out in the open was a doomed prospect. One of the marines shouted out "Vice Admiral Ran!" as the woman landed, clearly thinking this had gone on too long, and intent to crush the others like she had done to the frog.

(Hinthint, thread end time so GoreFish can get on with her plans.)

"Yo-Yo-You-You destroyed my ship....you destroyed my ship! YOU DESTROYED MY SHIP!!!!", Mirage roars, as he begans skating towards the lady, using the blades on the bottom of his feet, to skate towards her. " Your dead!!!", Mirage yelled, as soon as he got close enough, he would turn one hand into a bladle, while protecting his chest, by turning it into steel.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 pm

"He's going to get himself killed," Jace muttered, casting Mirage a very brief glance before returning his attention to the men in front of him. Jace had regained a little bit of use with his right arm, but it still hurt to much for him to move it a lot. Jace sidestepped a sword swing and punched the attacking Marine, sending the unfortunate man reeling. Or maybe he wasn't so unfortunate. Jace had been trying to avoid killing his opponents. It was so unlike him, but the truth was, he was reveling in the fact that he had the choice not to kill them. Usually he would be tearing into each opponent with sadistic glee. Jace caught the shaft of a spear and pulled in its wielder close enough to headbutt the man, knocking him senseless. "Enough," Jace growled. "You can't win. Why don't you just give up? I understand you're devoted and all that, but getting yourselves injured needlessly is stupidity beyond belief!" The Marines in front of Jace stumbled back and looked at one another, unsure of what to do. "Look, I'll make it simple," Jace said. He backed away from his opponents. "Pick up your unconscious allies and pull out. I will not stop you." The Marines looked at each other again, but then one of them nodded to Jace.

"Very well," he said. "But this doesn't change anything."

Jace smiled, not unkindly. "I know," he replied. "I'll knock your head in some other day. Now shove off before I change my mind."

While one of the Marines kept an eye on Jace, the others began extracting the wounded from the Desperado's ship. Jace ignored them and instead returned his attention to his friend's battles.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Unable to do anything but watch as Ryo was kicked out of the sky, Avis momentarily glared at the woman that did it before turning her line of sight to the ocean. Her chest pounded when she lost sight of the frog and Dynar, cursing that she didn't ask the two of them to pull back while they were still ahead.

They could swim, couldn't they? She would have jumped into the water without much hesitation at all to give them a hand, but her tendency to sink like an anchor kept her feet plastered uselessly to the floor.

"Dontae, see what you can do to help Dynar!" she called out to him with urgency before turning to the others to see how they were faring. Although the others didn't appear to be in immediate danger, since some of the marines were taking their wounded and leaving for some strange reason, Mirage barreling towards the marines was enough to cause concern, and even more so when he chose the most dangerous there as a target.

"I want everyone out of here and into the town, since that's all the cover we're going to get! Bring Killua and Valawxedit with you, Jace, and find a secure spot that's out of sight for now," she said in a rush, debating whether or not to join the others. In a brash turn of decision, she spun around and ran after Mirage. Avis would catch up with the rest of them later.

"Get back here, you suicidal idiot!" she shouted, attempting to catch up with him before he reached the Vice-Admiral. Although he would probably reach the woman before she made it, hopefully he'd last long enough for her to reach them.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm

" Huh?! Grr...that lady blew up my ship!! I can't let that go unpunished!!", Mirage said stopping in his tracks, as he drew his sword and after setting it on fire, glared at the vice-admiral.

"Even if I lose today, I will die knowing that I killed alot of people..", Mirage said as he got into a defensive postion.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Dontae still was shooting marines picking them off left and right, he turned quickly when he heard Avis shout his name and then gave him an order to back up Dynar " Oi I'm on it, you be careful also" Dontae run up behind Dynar " Oi Dynar I came to help you out"...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Jamil huffed and glared at Avis angrily. The surroundings made his scarred face look even more demonic than it already did, and it made Zuzen shiver to even think about what he had to do now, but his comrade needed the motivation to leave, or he would stay here and watch the lady fight no matter what.
He grabbed his partners arm and dragged him away, which, surprisingly, was easier than he thought. Size did matter, then...
The smaller man protested a little, but let him drag him away. Maybe somewhere in his craziness, he knew they should really be hiding.
"cmon man, we have to follow the scary guy with the gun!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm

"Right!" Jace said simply. He ran quickly collected both Valawxedit and Killua, carrying Killua with his working arm and Vala in his jaws. Jace made his way off of the ship and rushed towards town. It didn't take him long to reach his destination. Jace went into an abandoned building, one which had been a doctor's office, and he set Killua and Vala on beds in one of the doctor's examination rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next