One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 am

" So the plan is simple. We reach the center of the city, then you all back me up while I perform my Black Hole to destroy the city. It will take time, so you guys cover me in a circular radius. Cherry, Martha & Sam, you stay here and keep an eye on the ship, when the signal comes, come close to shore so we can leave this place. Understood ?! Weee-hahahaha!" Wally orders his crew to do so. The flag was hidden a while now, so no one knows what are they up to.
They use a small boat and reach shore, the members with a bounty are of course in disguise, while Wally, Hisanyaiba & Hawks, since they have no bounty, are as they were before. "Let's get going, first we pretent to be sellers" He shows some stuff, some from Amazon Lily, as well as a Devil Fruit. "Once we reach the center and after some time where we wont be "visible" anymore, the plan begins".
And so they begun walking to the city's center. "There are hardly any marines in this island, especially these days with the Marine HQ gatherings ... perfect" ...

Last edited by Shad0w on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 am

The black Berri Pirates Docked there Ship the Grim Death at Dokomi City.

Unholy Stepping off the ship said "Mr Blue I Want you to go ahead and see if there is anyone out there that would like to join our crew, Frosty you go shopping k? And Anubis and Zalton you stay with me and have a nice stroll into town =)

Frosty bounced up and down excitedly" Woohoooo shopping!!!" and bounced away

Mr Blue frowned and slowly walked into town said "Hi are you interested in being a pirate?' to everyone he saw in a depressing way
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 am

The group arrives without much of a trouble at the center, where they pretend to be sellers. "A fruit different than the others ! Eat it and gamble about the power you will attain, but beware of the seas! Weee-haaaa! Starting prize 80,000,000 Belli"
Hawks & Dude go to their positions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 am

Frosty Bounces around the market with all sort of clothes and bag's as she hops over to the Fruit sales men (She never met walley crew before)
Looking at them with her bright blue eyes as her bunny ears wiggle "80,000,000 Belli's? How About 100,000 its all the captains allowing me to spend"

Mr Blue Enters a tavern near by sadly saying "Does any body any body at all want to join our Pirate crew???"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 am

Wally laughs "Thats not an ordinary fruit little girl, its a very rare magical fruit !"

Dude talks to Mr. Blue, he followed him. "A Blugori that can talk ? Thats unique ... maybe I should capture you and sell you." "We still have some spare time, so I guess I can do some "shopping" he grins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 am

Frosty brushes her blue hair from her face "Magic? Magic! Magic fruit! wow! amazing! let me go back to my big bro and see if he says its ok" Frosty Hops back to the ship

Mr Blue Frowns and sadly says "Please Sir Im already in one retarded pirate crew i dont need another" With a sad look Mr Blue continues to ask people if they want to join
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

Wally frowns "Ah, I was sure no one would actually buy ... this slows down the plan a bit ... but, oh well, lets get some money first! Wee-hahahaha"

Dude shoots a nail that passes right next of Mr. Blue. The people closeby look shocked. "I didnt asked you" Dude laughs. "Maybe I should just kill you and sell your hide"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am

Mr Blue Frowns and says "You poor souls your all gonna die what a sad world this is" Mr Blue Uses Ice Age! to freeze everyone in the room into ice statues

Frosty Bounces to Unholy "BIG BRO UNHOLY I NEED 80,000,000 BELLI!!!! I NEED TO BUY A MAGIC......A MAGICAL FRUIT!!!!!!! ITS SUPPOSE TO TASTE REALLY GOOD PLEEEEEESE! PLEEEESE!"

Unholy turns and says " calm down frosty.... besides im not gonna give you that much belli for fruit"

Frosty starts to cry "waaaaaaaaaa whaaaaa! i want my magic fruit
Out of frustration Unholy says "Stop acting like a fool if you want it so bad go steal it"
Frosty stopps bouncing and says ".....oh ya we can do that....were pirates.....whooo were pirates where pirates wohoooO!"
Frosty bounces back
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Dude jumps out of the room "Tsk, a fruit user too, this is a pain in the ass .. Denka Denka Gatling gun!" He fires static-amplified nails at Mr. Blue.

Hawks: ... Something ... unexpected ... is gonna ... happen ... still ... the plan has ... 90% chance ... to succeed ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 am

The nails shatter the human ice statues infront of mr blue,
then mr blue uses Ice ball! to freeze the remaining Nails as they fall to the floor Mr blue yelles "My Race has servered the humans for too long you all die!!!!!"

Frosty Uses Bunny bouncing style! she swifty moves to try and steal the fruit from behind them
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 am

Dude very swiftly reaches Mr. Blue "Your race is a punch of monsters you fool, so dont complain" He touches Mr. Blue's head and jumps back. "Like that ?"

Wally: ... "Little girl, I said something"
He turns and kicks a box on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 am

Mr Blue uses Ice Spear Frenzy! and throws thousands of ice spear at dude
(OOC is the little girl you kicked the box at Frosty? If not she steals the fruit and gobbles it up in front of you =) )
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 am

(OOC Yep he kicked it at her lol)

Dude jumps to the lower floor "Damn that idiot makes a big damage here, he will ruin our plans ... plus he wasnt affected by static"
He jumps to the entrance and charges static.

Wally "Little girl, if you do that again, I will be forced to hit you" He takes the fruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

Mr Blue Frown's " Oh no you dont you bastard Mr blue makes an ice wall infront of the entrance so Dude is force on the outside and then he makes the wall grow ice spikes trying to get dude if he say close to it

Frosty sits on her bunny leg's and starts to cry " I want magic fruit i know it will taste so good" endless tears flow from her bright blue eyes

Unholy starts to walk into town to check things out
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 am

Dude: "Ok, you wanna play rough huh ? "He touches the Ice wall and sends a powerful surge of electricity directly to Mr. Blue.

Hawks: Little girl ... eat this fruit ... and you will ... die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

Frosty Slowly gets up....."you meanie and hops away

Mr Blue Makes an ice dome around himself
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:06 am

Anubis had scouted the city using King and saw how nice it looked, he went up to the captain unholy "I have scouted the city, there is someone in particular, who we might need, allow me to look for him"

Tiberius walked towards Wally and yawned "This might take a while, let me go explore will you captain? i actually sense something strange in this city...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 am

Unholy Nodded at Anubis "Just meet us back at the ship when your done Frosty go back to the ship, Zalton if your not going to do anything help her with her bag's"

Unholy continued down the street
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 am

((Dam, once again missed way too much))
Sam had decided that she had traine enough for one day. It wwaas time to join the others and reak havoc in this city. She got off board and ran down the streets, catching ip with the cptain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 am

As Unholy Walked down the streets he bumped into sam
"Hey kid watch were your going" And continued down the streets
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:17 am

A man bumped into Sam, and then called him a kid. Sam hated that, seeing as he could beat up most of the ones who called him a kid.
"Who the hell are you?" Sam said, in male form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:20 am

The Giant Stopped And turned around With a evil smile said sarcastically "Well Son I Am The Greatest MOnster On the Grandline" Leaning closer The giant's big shadowy green eyes stared at Sam "I Am Unholy The Darkener" Chuckling The boy caught Unholy's Interest

"May I Have the honor of your Name son? "
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:27 am

"Samuel....." Sam said, responding the question about his name. This guy sounded farmiliar. A wanted poster maybe? "Hey, uhh, whats your bounty?" He asked Unholy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 am

Unholy Stopped and thought about that question for awhile...."Well I'm not quite sure Samuel i dont pay much attention to those things but last time i checked it was 25,000,000 Beli" Unholy extending his hand says "What do you think about joining my crew Samuel were currently looking for member, and you cant get much better than a giant now can you" Unholy gave sam an evil smile as he waited for a responce
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 am

Anubis walked by and saw his captain talking to someone "Captain was there anything interesting you see? anyone worth recruiting?"

Tiberius walked by and saw Samuel, he was talking to some giant and another weird looking person "Oi annoying kid, what are you doing here, the captain has gone to the centre..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next