One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dire Desperados

Go down 
+7
Arte
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
Future Shock
Redmerv
9thKing
Hysteria
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 am

Crew Name: The Dire Desperados

Captain: Avis Ridley (Hysteria) DF

Flag: Instead of the generic white-on-black flag seen with most crews, Avis has opted for a gold-on-black color scheme. The design consists of a jawbone-less skull with two katana crossing behind it.

Ship: The Crisis, a small sized Corvette. It only holds a few guns, but is incredibly fast and highly maneuverable. It has an upper and lower deck, and the kitchen/lounge area and captain's quarters are located above. Below deck is where the 2 separate crew cabins and other storage rooms are.

Side: Pirates

Current Members:
- Dynar "Of the Wing" Vinegar: Doctor/Biologist (Frog Dragon)
- Dontae "Deadshot" Milton: Marksman (9thKing)
- Killua Dojima: Navigator (nikz200)
- Jace Ichiro: Fighter (James D. Cook) DF

(DF Ratio 2:5)

Crew Goals: Become one of the stronger and more notable crews in the entire sea, hopefully having a good time and getting wealthy on the way there.

Crew History:

Expecting new members?: Closed, for the time being. Recruitment will be open again after the current storyline is over.

Last edited by Hysteria on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 am

can my new character join he's a marksman Here
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:57 pm

As soon as the crew is approved, he's more than welcome to join.

Oh, and are you wanting him and Avis to meet later in the thread they're in currently or a later one?
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm

which ever one easier for u
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 pm

9thKing wrote:
which ever one easier for u
Then let's just see how the thread plays out, shall we? No need to rush.

Genshi wrote:
Can he join? He's crewless now
I'd really like you to join, but with a different character perhaps? FD's and 9thKing's characters both use some sort of guns, and I'd prefer to branch out to some different styles before accepting any more firearm users. I don't mean to sound finicky D:
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 am

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 am

i was thinking about pulling one of my characters from a quite inactive crew to here for navigator position, is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 am

I'll gladly accept your character if you decide to do so, but ultimately that's up to you.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 am

Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 am

Don't go doubting quite yet D: I don't plan on being innactive, although classes do start up for me next week so I might be a bit more tied than I usually am.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, just kidding, just try and get on frequently
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 am

It should even out and not be too much of a problem, since I'll be working less Razz
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 pm

its ok, im joking, i dont really mind, i want to help your crew along, my character is very young but talented
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Sounds great, I can't wait until we get this rolling.

Grawr, I need to go into work a few hours earlier than I thought I would... Sorry to make a thread and run, but I'll be back in 10 hours or so. Feel free to carry on without me if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey! I've got a character that I'd like to join this crew, if you don't mind.

Jace Ichiro
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't mind in the least. Go ahead and join when you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Arte

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm interested in joining, here's the character Stark Avery. He's a little young an inexperienced, but tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 pm

That'd be fantastic if he would join. He's definitely a solid character, and I think he'll fit in just fine. Feel free to hop into the current thread (located here) if you'd like. We can also pick Avery up in a completely seperate one if that's more appealing. If there's a specific way you want to be introduced, that can be worked out as well.

And sorry about being slow to reply, folks. My household's been pretty hectic the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Arte

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 pm

That topic seems good enough. I'm kinda impatient, so the quicker the better.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 pm

That'll work. Go ahead and join when you desire
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Welcome to the crew
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm

So, it would appear that our first thread is going to wrap up sometime soon. Does anyone have a scenario that they'd like to see the crew try and do? It looks like most/nearly all of the player controlled marines will be busy with either the Auroris Isle and Marine Ford threads for a bit, so we might have to wait until those are done before the crew does anything major enough to get some real attention from the WG. That doesn't mean we can't collide with some other pirates/bounty hunters, though.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Want to confront some rookie pirates? I got a few npcs that just escaped from Jaya, they are the Wu Shang pirates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dire Desperados Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Desperados   Dire Desperados Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dire Desperados
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next