One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Ghostlyghost
naneun1
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 pm

((Thanks for being patient, those who were waiting to join the crew. You're free to establish your characters in town when you get the chance and they'll meet up shortly.

And credit for the thread title goes to Nikz))

A few hours had past since the Dire Desperados exited the cyclone that nearly destroyed the newly formed crew and their ship, but Avis didn't seem affected very much by the situation. She stood near the bow of the ship, lazily looking out towards the sea as she tried to decide what the crew's next move should be. Sighing, Avis decided that planning wasn't worth it. They'd probably end up changing said plan anyways, and she slouched slightly in defeat.

Avis suddenly grew attentive as something appeared on the horizon. Shading her eyes from the sun with one hand to get a better view while the other pointed in the direction of the shape, she called out to her crew. "Unless my eyes deceive me, that's gotta be the island we're looking for. Let's hope it is, for the sake of Dontae's mood..."

Last edited by Hysteria on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Dontae walks over to the front of the ship and sees the island in the distance " For the love of god please be inhabited" Dontae then turns around " Oi Killua how long until we reach that island" Dontae really needed a cigarette but he managed to get his attitude under control for the sake of his crew..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:03 am

Killua then looked, "Oh my god, i know that island, Dokomi island had a brochure for it last time , its known as Xingshi island!!!!" the island from a distance looked bustling and busy, there were many men carrying goods on their backs. Noodles and rice shops were plenty. Market sellers across the streets. Merchants trading, and a lot of dojos nearby. Killuas eyes gleamed "ahhhh the birth of basic martial arts was here,...... kung fu and karate, they all converged in this place...... my master has a dojo here, i wonder if he is in, captain should we land?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:43 am

Avis' expression stiffened at the mention of the type of island they saw in the distance. "... Dojos, huh?" she distractedly mumbled. It had definitely been a while since she had been in one of those. After shaking her head to rid herself of such strange yet mildly nostalgic thoughts, she looked towards Xingshi and squinted as it came into view. It was definitely inhabited, and she didn't see anything that looked particularly threatening. "It should suit our needs, so go ahead and make port where you can," she stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 am

Killua then saluted "ok, we will make port in about 20 minutes captain!!!" Killua was grinning he looked foward to seeing his sensei on this island.

But within xingshee under the Zhao ren dojo a man falls to the ground bleeding and in pain. Another in a traditional chinese costume and a ponytail stands firm. the man had a very sharp and chinese facial features. He waved his hair back "Is that all the Zhao ren dojo has? A disgraceful display.... i claim this victory in the name of Wu shang!!!" The man walked outside into the street carrying the dojo sign. The spectators sighed "another victory for the Wu Shang clan......" another onlooker then said "What did you expect, that guy is the second strongest man in the city......"

((Lee Go Ren "The mantis"))
((First mate of the Wu Shang pirates))
(( 20,000,000 beli))

Lee looked up "Is there no one worthy in this town......"

In the main dojo of the Wu Shang family, the leader of the Wu Shang clan sat in the middle meditating, she was in complete harmony, when someone entered the dojo "I want to challenge FEI WU SHANG!!!!" The girls concentration was broken and the men from the Wu shang clan started laughing. one of them laughed so loud "Dude AAHHHAAHAHA are you serious? you want to challenge Lady Fei? GAHAHAHAHAAHA"

Fei then lifted her hand up and smiled "Sure , i accept an challenger right now......" Fei got up and walked foward and went into stance. The man went into stance as well, he then lunged foward "Thrusting EAGLE PALM STYLE!!!!" He places his palm into ths centre aiming for her chest. She did not flinch and did not move, she then muttered "Taihenjutsu.... evasion....."

she completely disappears , the other men grin because they saw the rick used there. She appears next to the man who had just missed , she aims her fist up "Dakentaijutsu,koppojutsu!!!" her fist slams into his ribs sending him flying into the wall, his bones shattered. Fei then dusted herself off and sat down "Next time, do not disturb my meditation......."

((PResentation Box))
(( Fei Wu Shang "The calm Tempest"))
((Captain of the Wu Shang pirates))
(( 65,000,000 beli))
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:29 am

Alice rubbed the mustache under her nose while draining the noodle from a bowl. She often disguised herself as a man since it was the farthest thing away from a woman. Her disguise also included a large cowboy hat and a scarf around her neck. Of course, she had a shirt, a jacket, and a pair of jeans on all with a pair of leather boots.

"Can I have seconds please," the girl asked the lady.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

The waitress stared , but then decided "Yes maam , coming right up!!! ORDER FOR SECONDSS!!!!"

There was a huge roar in the crowd nearby, it seemed another martial art competition was going on nearby. The man was on his knees and the lady was completely winning . the crowd cheered for her "WELL DONE MISTRESS MEGUMI!!!!!" "WHEN WILL YOU CHALLENGE THE WU SHANG CLAN!!!!"

Megumi had no such intention, she had only fought like this to earn some extra money. Public fights brought admissions prices after all. When she left dokomi city, she had every intention of returning here to settle, but now she opened a new dojo and was very happy not standing out too much to be of any threat to the Wu shang clan. She then went to the restaurant "Give me a bottle of rice wine and some pork buns, make it snappy!!!"

((Presentation box))
((Megumi Schroeder))
((Owner of the great elements of nature dojo and former master of the dojima brothers Kou and Ken, as well as master to Killua Dojima))
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

Daisuke was standing in the crowd, watching the man being beaten by a lady. He enjoyed the splendor of one being bested at fighting, it was just fun watching. Daisuke hadn't heard much about the Wu Shang Clan, nor did he even care. "Hmph, weak grunt." He walked away from the area of the competition heading off to a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 am

The never-ending hungry appetite was at it's peak right now as Naito hadn't eaten for quite some time and he had finally found the town after being lost countless days in it's jungle.

~Flashback~
"Yahaha, I see an island and I hope it's full with meat!~♪" He sang as black clouds were quickly approaching his row boat and his happy mood was interrupted as he looked with a simple face towards the black clouds. "Uh?"
A lightning struck down right at the sea which scared Naito and with a scream of fear he began rowing like his life depended on.
"Help me!!~" He yelled out as the row boat was accelarating as fast as a rocket thanks to Naito's fear being the fuel of it.
But he couldn't reach the island and the storm arrived pummeling the row boat and dropping him off board into the sea.
From there it was a fight for his life but the sea overpowered him and he fell unconscious.
From there he woke up on a beach and headed right into the jungle ahead for some food beating up all kind of predators
~End of Flashback~

Naito found finally a place to eat where there were a few people and he quickly sat on stool and started bumping the table with his feasts.
"Food, old man!" He yelled with a shining green and his mouth was being watered of just smelling the tasty food.
His yells could be heard around town.

{{OOC: In case you are wandering, it's the same place where Alice is}}
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:45 am

Megumi saw some kid shouting and just chose to ignore him, probably another brat trying to claim fame and fortune, these children understood nothing of this world. She continued to eat and drink.

The old man in charge of the restaurant walks up to the boy, "We have pork buns and noodles, i assume you can pay for all this young man?" As they bring the food to the boys table
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 am

Naito continued his loud spree for food until the old man approached him with tasty pork buns and noodles in less than a second the dishes were empty as Naito ate him so fast the people around stood in awe.
"Oi,Oi, is that some kind of a super power" Someone in the crowd asked
The hungry simple minded idiot raised his hand in a peace sign and yelled.
"SECONDS OLD MAN!!!!"

The swordsman had gained a lot of small treasures from his solo adventures which he had sold to various people around the sea just for some food despite their cost being way above that.
Naito nodded at the old man as he unsheathed his sword and shook the sheath as golden coins dropped. They weren't normal berri and one coin costed way more than three plates of food.
"I'd give you a few of this mysterious coins if you bring me a LOT of food, old man!" He said in a loud voice close to yelling and grinned.
Naito Meru picked up the golden coins and put them on the table so the old man could see them better.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 am

The old man thought about this "Fine, you can have more!!. ((he looks to his cooks)) BRING MORE FOOD!!!" They bring out all sorts of buns and oodles with rice and curry.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:00 am

Meanwhile back on the ship, Dontae was sitting on the edge of the ship looking out at the ocean and the approaching island he seemed to have fully forgotten about smoking a cigarette, without turning around " Killua if I may ask where did you learn your skills as a navigator from this old man?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:37 am

Killua then looked puzzled at Dontae "Old man? my master is not an old man, she is a woman...... my master didnt teach me my navigator skills , she thought me how to fight using my intuition.... also my mother taught me how to navigate...... my mother used to be a superb map maker........ i learned all of it at Dokomi city......"

That brought back so much memories, Killau wondered how his older brothers were doing, they left before him to become pirates. Killua wondered where they were now.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 am

Jace glanced over at Killua from where he was lying against the main mast. The navigator looked...lost somehow. The irony was just sickening.

"Hey kid," Jace called over. "You all right?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 am

Killua came back to reality "Huh? yeah im ok... ive never been to this island before but i heard so many things..... the entire populations are martial arts practitioners. My master said that she used to fight strong people in different dojos everyday!!!! And this island has some shops where you can buy really rare and precious things.... im looking foward to it, maybe my master will here too....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 am

Dontae turned towards Killua " Forget all that ancient crap do they sell cigarettes" Dontae was again thinking about his cigarettes when he heard shops
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:56 am

Killua then said "Most likely, they do good business in this town, and you can see some of the people smoking something , so yeah , they do sell cigarrettes"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 am

Jace rolled his eyes. "I never understood smokers. All you're doing is killing yourself slowly."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

Ryo was resting on the deck, taking up most of the space. Both the frog and Dynar were tired, and the frog was about as curled up as a frog can get on the deck and Dynar was lying on the frog. They had reached an island. The frog would probably want to sleep. He'd make the best of it as well. Better rest now until they had to go.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 am

The ship had finally made port, Killua smiled "We are here captain!!! what are your orders?" The weather was looking good and the there was no sign of change happening just yet. Killua was excited.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:09 am

The mechanic left the noodle restraunt and started searching for dessert. She once again rubbed her mustache to makes sure it was still in place. When she spotted a pastry store, she froze and stared at the displays through the window. Unable to hold herself back any longer, Alice walked into the store and bough three boxes of cake, struggling to keep balance.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 am

"Just try and stay out of trouble, and make it back to the ship before sunset. You all should be mature enough to watch over yourselves for the day, yes?" Avis responded, smiling as the port came into view. She wanted to explore the area out of curiousity herself, although maybe tag along with Killua at some point to meet his master.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:16 am

As they pulled up to the port, Jace stood, stretched, and then jumped off the ship without a word to anyone. He decided to go explore town since he had nothing else to do for now.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:17 am

The food devastator continued with his food vacuuming mouth the eating spree and was giving the cooks a hard time as they needed to use all their energy on trying to feed this hungry beast.
Naito did not remember exactly when was the last time he ate but right now it was more important to focus on eating.

"MORE MORE OLD MAN~!" He yelled out as soon a crowd gathered to watch the show of the "Relentless Storm" Naito Meru. He was not leaving a trace of food on his dishes as he ran through them with his mouth as they were nothing. The crowd was thinking if his stomach was endless.
Ah, it was kind of similiar of a black hole, his stomach that is.
"MORE MORE~!" He yelled again as dishes and coups were getting piled up all around him and not giving any space for other clients.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch2 - Desperate Battle for the Desperados, the First Rivals Emerge (Closed)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next