One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)

Go down 
+5
Frog Dragon
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
9thKing
Hysteria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 pm

((Yeah James, about that, since you killed several people before and now you defeated Feng whose bounty was around 40,000,000 beli, i would think a 40 mil increase is ok?))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 pm

((Right. I'm not going to argue with that! Thank you! I'll go put it up on Jace's character sheet then.))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 am

((Sure Eight, I wouldn't mind running into your marine captain in the next thread.

I like the sound of bounty hunters. What exactly do you mean by "other events relating to hunters"? I would like to hear more if you can elaborate on it.))

"Don't be such a spoil sport, Jace. This isn't even the time of day suitable for sleeping," Avis chided, although a slight amount of irony could have been detected. She only got up minutes ago, after all. "There's bound to be a lovely mug shot of you too somewhere around here..." She shuffled through the remaining sheets until a photograph of Jace caught her eye.

[Wanted Dead or Alive]
[Jace Ichiro]
[43,700,000 beli]

Proudly dangling the sheet of paper in display, she laughed. "Aha, there'd be the handsome fella I was looking for. You're highly photogenic, I must say. And you've got a respectable bounty to boot! Everyone's posters are quite fine, actually. We 'ought to keep all these and hang them up somewhere real nice..." her attention drifted off as she began to debate between locations to display their newly earned posters, until the other stranger they picked up at the last island emerged from the ship.

Avis only glanced uninterestedly at Valawxedit before having a double take. She never noticed it before, but the guy had wings, and it looked like they weren't only for show. His question made her chuckle slightly, since introductions should generally be made the other way around in her opinion. "Who's asking?" she replied with authority. "What do you call yourself, and why did you jump into our fight in Xingshi?"
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 am

((Nice idea, 9th, I will do a cut scene too =D Also Hysteria I planned on bringing Oyabun (Naito's swordsman teacher and grandfather) at Sabaody Archipelago and use him for the arc there for getting the ship prepared to go to the new world. I will present him there but I want to say from now he is a very strong swordsman that was considered a huge threat by the Government but is thought dead. He's going to help our crew contact the person that could coat our ship for free. I want Nikz approval on this one too, since he is a mod. Anyway this is not in the near future as we are not even close to Sabaody! Smile ))

Naito blushed after he saw he had the lowest bounty now and scratched his head.
..Could it be that the marines did not know about his relation with Oyabun...? Naito thought and deduced that if they knew he would be labelled a huge bounty mark that would send very high rank officers of the World Government after him. In a way it was good they did not know about his past...yet.
Oyabun was an infamous pirate that made trouble long ago with his crew before it got disbanded.
Now Naito was fulfilling his legacy.

Somewhere in South Blue on a habited island, at the docks.

Oyabun was carefully preparing his small row boat for his journey when a rolled newspaper crashed on his head. The old man ignored the nasty bird and just picked up the newspaper and quickly scrolled through it until his eyes stopped at the new wanted posters...

"The Desperados crew? " He smirked. "Looks like that idiot grandson of mine has finally found a crew that would suit him along with a new bounty and a nickname...Dragon Slayer...I like the sound of that, Naito."
I can't wait to see you...he added mentally and put the newspaper on the row boat next to his black sheath that contained a nodachi in it that only revealed a white hilt.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 am

Jace went red. He had never thought of himself as photogenic before. He stood up, reluctantly, and headed over to get his poster. He looked at it and nodded. It was a good start on becoming a person everyone would know and respect. He wondered what people at home thought of this. He didn't think his parents would noticed, they didn't get a paper, and he had been such a recluse that it was very likely that no one would even notice. Jace looked back at his wanted poster, and then he handed it back to Avis. He was happy with his bounty, but it still wasn't enough. Jace turned and headed to the front of the ship, where he began to stretch, preparing himself for a training session.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:17 am

((I won't be able to guarantee that we'll be reaching the Archipelago any time soon, but I think we should be able to do that when the time comes. This just gives Naito a bit of time to improve before then, eh?

I'll have to hold off posting until Valaw has a chance to respond to Avis' questions... It's about time he officially gets added to the crew too.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:29 am

valawxedit found a place to sit down then retracted his wings after that then he answered avis' question "I am valawxedit and i need to pay some money to the captain. the reason i help you fight is because that dynar person told me where you were i saw fighting so i helped" he said this while he took of a bandage and put one metal rod into his arm bone by wrentching the two bones apart with one of his blades.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 am

"You've come to the right person; I happen to be the captain of this vessel," Avis replied. "Although I can't completely understand what the money is payment for. For all I know, it could be fake money, or a tracer even... And should you really be doing that?" Her eyes widened in mild alarm when Valawxedit tore two bones apart and inserted a rod in his arm. While she wasn't particularly skilled in the medical field, it was easy to see that it wasn't the most sanitary or thought out procedure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 am

"No its for the cannon i melted down and wood i took from your ship" valawxdit replied rewrapping his arm with bandages "this has worked 9 out of 13 times" valawxedit said answering avis' other question checking his fuel tank then taking his money out again
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:24 am

Avis was speechless. Valawxedit didn't sound like he was joking about the cannon and wood he took. Why did it always seem like people enjoyed messing with the Crisis? Eventually when she regained some form or speech, a slightly threatening expression could be seen on her face and heard in her voice. "..... You melted a cannon and took wood from my ship? And you think I'll be happy with just a handful of cash in return? I strongly suggest you rethink your plan, whatever it may be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 am

"fine I shall rethink it so see you soon" he replied as he saw a small boat floating near the ship he was on as he climbed onto the railings with immense difficulty "I SHALL BE BACK SOON" valawxedit shouted as he left going to fetcht the things he took so he used the last of his fuel to fly down to the small boat
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Dontae comes up from below deck he was now dressed in his normal clothes and his hat, he saw Avis talking to some guy and he saw the guy jumped off the boat and onto a small boat, Dontae stops for a moment and watches and then he slowly walks up behind Avis and stands there for a moment before saying anything " You know if you keep scaring people off like that we're never gonna have any fun" Dontae said with a sarcastic tone in his voice he knew that Avis was fusing for a reason and what ever it was he had to support his captain..
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Watching the scene, Dynar sighed. He turned to the paper, just in time to notice a paper slipping to the ground from inside the pages of the newspaper. It didn't look like a part of the paper. He picked it up. "Hmm, what's this." He wondered. He turned the paper around and read.

"To the pirate crew going by the name of The Dire Desperados: You have been sighted. Your acts of piracy can no longer fly under the radar of higher level servants of justice. We will not tolerate your existence as a crew anymore. You shall disband, or face the brunt of the might of the blade of justice.

- The Sentries
"

Dynar read aloud. "The Sentries. I have heard of them. They are bounty hunters who work for the concept of justice rather than the lure of money. It appears we have been targeted." He said. He awaited the captain's reaction.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Killua had gone back to drawing his map and he was doing fine with it. Then he heard the news about the Sentries "I heard about them....... funny bunch..... i thought bounty hunters like to work alone? Maybe its in all the cartoons i used to read......." Killua went back to finishing up his map.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 pm

"The Sentries...bounty hunters..." Jace muttered. He was currently shadowboxing. "Hmmm...I wonder how high my bounty would get if I beat them..." Jace glanced over at Killua. "What do you know about these bounty hunters?" Jace asked. "How famous are they?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 am

As her eyebrows furrowed, one of Avis' hands pointed at the escaping Valawxedit while the other rested on her hip. "He's the one that melted down one of our cannons and took wood from the ship," she protested in her defense. "It's not like they build these things with extra planks of wood attached. For all we know there could be a massive, gaping hole somewhere on the side of the ship just waiting to be found... And I thought I handled that quite well, thank you. He's still alive, ain't he?" Sighing in annoyance, she mentally cursed the fisherman who left his boat out in the middle of nowhere and made the escape possible.

When Dynar found a slip of paper in the newspaper and read it aloud, Avis was taken by surprise. She naturally assumed that threats like that would come up every once in a while, but they had hardly finished their first noteworthy act. Disbanding the crew was the last thing on her mind. Although she wasn't particularly threatened by the note, it sounded legimate enough to cause her some concern.

"Bounty hunters that aren't interested in bounties, but justice? That's something you don't hear every day... What else does anyone know about them? How many of them are there, and how strong?" She hoisted herself onto the railing and sat, quietly pondering the situation. If the Sentries were only interested in the crew disbanding, maybe the hunters wouldn't attack them right away. They couldn't reasonably disband in the middle of the sea, so it might be a waiting game until an opportunity arises. Either way, the situation wasn't in their favor.

"Killua, how far away is the closest island?" she asked, remaining composed. There wasn't any reason to get everyone riled up quite yet. "And Naito, quit slacking and get back into the crow's nest already. If it's true that we've already been spotted, we need to pinpoint their location."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 am

as valawxedit told the man hiding on the ship while pointing a gun at him "TAKE ME TO THE CLOSEST ISLAND." the guy hiding on the ship said "it takes about an hour to two hours and my name is fred." valawxedit answered the man "I dont care what your name is just take me to the island.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 am

(Hope you don't mind frog i added some stuff in)
Dontae sighs he hated about talking about his past in the marines but the crew needed information " The Sentries aren't a bunch of light weights those guys are dangerous I've ran into them a couple of times when i was in the marines they out maneuvered some of the best men in the marines" Dontae lights a cigarette and smokes it and looked up at the sky " Avis, when we get to this island we should have partners.."
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:06 am

The bored out Naito listened to his orders without objection and sleepily climbed up where he slept before he was rudely awaken by the news of his bounty. The swordsman put his black sheath next to him and observed carefully everything around. He noticed a small mist in the horizon.
"Captain, just some slight mist coming our away." He reported and yawned.

The swordsman continued watching the horizon totally bored out with his eyes half closed half open but still intact to see anything that wasn't ordinary and anything that looked like a ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 am

Killua then looked out to the sea and then pondered for a few minutes "At least a half a day away from the nearest island captain.... i dont have any records of an island, but i can feel the wind and temperature change.... we are heading towards an island , but it will be at least a half a day.......... also, judging by what i feel........ its most likely a winter island........."

((hope thats ok))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Jace frowned. Everyone was getting worked up over these bounty hunters. He wondered just how fearsome they truly were. Jace stopped his workout as he felt his aggression rising in him again. The bear wanted OUT. Jace sighed, and dropped down on the ground, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. Slowly, he calmed himself and pushed the aggression back down. It was annoying, but until he could find a better solution to deal with it, he had to not allow himself to get worked up.

((Edited. I just realized that Valawxedit is not on the ship.))

Last edited by James D. Cook on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 am

valawxedit noticed two barrels of oil after noticing this valawxedit pointed a gun at the man "Move this boat faster and this is now my oil" then fred replieded" we are nearing the location"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:12 am

Naito's observation bore fruit, and he spotted a weird looking pelican. You wouldn't normally see those in places like this. The pelican stopped its flight, and turned to Naito, flapping its wings to get close. It then gave Naito an intense and angry look. It squawked at Naito, and picked something out of its throat pouch, holding a paper in its legs. It read "We are watching you!. It flapped there, looking intensely at Naito. The bird seemed to be a part of the Sentries.

Dynar was oblivious to this, and commented on the situation. "They're probably watching us now." The frog was now looking around as well, free from its lethargy.

Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 am

Naito Meru took the paper from the bird and twitched not what was read there but the fact that he could not read. He cursed the bird and unsheathed his katana swinging it in the air vengefully and then sheath it back.
He yelled out to the crew below.

"Hey, everyone. This damn flying trash can brought us this." He said still angry at the bird and tossed the paper down towards the crew below and returned to his previous observations.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 pm

The piece of paper fluttered downwards, landing face down on the deck. "What do we have here?" Avis muttered as she bent over to pick up the note and examine it. The message was incredibly blunt, and took only a moment to read. Almost immediately a slight frown began to appear on her face.

"It looks like Dynar called it. The only thing written on here is 'we are watching you!'," she read aloud. The fact that they were still being monitored was painfully obvious, and somewhat insulting that the Sentries would even send such a message in the first place.

Although she was tempted to have pelican for dinner, even though it didn't sound that appetizing in the first place, letting the bird return to its senders would be more productive. Hopefully, it would lead them right towards the bounty hunters and reveal their position... but she wasn't about to let the creature go without giving it a good scare. Wadding the message they received into a compact ball with malice, Avis forcefully pelted the paper projectile at the bird, releasing an amount of pent up irritation in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)   Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Dire Desperados Ch 3 - Time to Relax and Reload (Closed)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next