One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off

Go down 
+3
Easy
y dau cymraeg
"Fire Kid" Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 am

While Blake, Danto, Luna and Sisimo were talking to each other, Sculpris arrived at the scene. Apparently, the young man was running away to escape from the clutches of the marines and the warlord and so he wanted to find a safe spot to hide. But little did he know that the place he was moving at was a place that was full of people. As soon as he saw the many people who were standing there and talked to each other, he stopped. He looked at them with a scared look on his face and he waited to see how they would react to his sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Karasu didn't give the man a chance to respond to his question. Immediately he took out his pistols and shot eight powerful bullets one after another in a rapid motion. Each of the bullets managed to brake the columns holding the building up. At once the building started crashing down, and Karasu started walking towards the only way out. He figured a man like him should survive.. and if not, it wouldn't really affect him.

After going outside, Karasu closed the door immediately, locking it from the outside by melting the door shut with his special magma bullet. Within moments he was already heading in the direction he last saw them. Once he got close to their position, he noticed they were not around anymore to be captured.. now he had to find them somehow.

Immediately Karasu closed his eyes and tried to listen to the sounds around him 50m, within moments he heard random people chattering, none of them sounded like teh voice Karasu remembered hearing from Blake or his friend. Karasu had to expand his horizon a bit, and focused on a 2 mile radius, the vulture still behind him to protect him as he was in his total silence state.

Within moments he remembered that he had no idea how the girl sounded like, he never heard a reaction from her.. so he didn't know where to focus. Blake's voice was not talking in that moment either, so he had no way of finding them. He waited for something, a hint of where they were. All he could do was stand still in the middle of the area they once were, and listen.. and continue listening.

"Great.. now it's a waiting game.."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Sisimo would turn around. The building collapsing ontop of the man "AHH GUN GUN MAN! HE BROKE A BUILDING!" He would grow to 6 metre tall. Leap off the building and shrink. Landing on the ledge of a hospital window. Big man slepeing inside. He would pull out both his size size knuckle knives. Break the window. Grow. Hang onto the ledge. Reach with his huge arm in. Grab Big Man. And leap off . Placing the body on the roof they were on, And shrinking down. Big man Asleep
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 pm

There wasn't really much activities to do at the hospital while bedridden, except reading, daydreaming, and napping. The hospital staff banned liquor from the building completely, leaving a currently healing Ulysses a little dissatisfied. He'd lie in bed for a while reading books that were given to him and taking well deserved naps for what he'd think until the headhunter arrived to collect. But that gets old after you've read plenty of books and you've taken too many naps to take another one. Ulysses looked around the room he was in. On the nightstand to the right, he saw a wall lamp hanging over the stand, his hat and cloak washed and folded neatly sitting on the nightstand, and a stack of books. The walls were a dull, cream colour that makes the whole room seem a bit depressing. The floor was a milky white colour that had a few cracks and chips in some of the tiles. The ceiling was white and fairly nondescript, with a few lights hanging from it.

Ulysses, seeing as there was nothing else to do, closed his eyes for a bit. Suddenly, he hears a loud crash from the window. Ulysses did not open his eyes. He was grabbed by an abnormally large hand which placed him down on an unknown surface. Could it have been one of the headhunter's men here to collect him? Ulysses opened his eyes to see who was the one that had taken him from his hospital bed. He cocked his eyebrow as he saw a giant Sisimo over him. Ulysses sat up and scratched his dirty beard before pushing some hair out of his eyes. "Obviously, I'm not dead yet and you're not working for that bounty hunter. Why have you taken me from my hospital bed?" Ulysses looked at the new friends Sisimo had probably made while out on the town. "Young lady, I'm not really with women's choice of clothing today. Does everyone your age dress themselves with such lack of clothing, or is there some kind of special circumstance I should know about? Pardon my rudeness, I am Ulysses. May I ask for your names, young lady and young men?"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Danto grabbed Blake and lifted him onto his back "Of course Blake is ok but he will be unconscious for a while, and hello there." Danto turned his head to the man who just entered with a scared look on his face. "Don't be scared I am Danto, this man on my back is Blake, that girl there is Luna, and that guy is Sisimo, and what's your name? Danto referred to the old man and the man that had the scared look. "Also will you guys join our pirate crew!?!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Karasu heard it.. the sound of the old man. The words echoed in his mind.

"Obviously, I'm not dead yet and you're not working for that bounty hunter. Why have you taken me from my hospital bed?" That sentence was directed at the hospital. Karasu immediately took his footing and started running in that direction.. they were so close if Karasu had taken the time to look around further he would've seen them. Within moments Karasu took out his normal pistols and shot two bullets curving towards Dantos legs, the bullets were going close to 2000 feet per second as they were fired.

These were only a warm up, Karasu then ordered his vulture to fly into the air, eventually reaching heights farther then the top of the building. After making the shots he was hovering 15m above his new targets.. they were all huddled together with the fire pirate on one of their shoulders... Dantos shoulder.

"Finally found all of you... now, do me a favor and turn yourselves in to the marines. I hereby title all of you pirates for involving yourselves with his escape from the hospital.. whether or not any of you have bounties, I do not care.. but when someone goes directly against my orders.. well let's just say there are very few things that can piss me off more then that."

While saying this Karasus eyes were looking directly at the giant he had fought before.. he was left in the birdcage to get treated for jail, but Karasu now knew he had to send him inside without the capability of defending himself.

"If you don't turn yourself in, I'll shove you inside the prison myself." A smile crept up against his cheeks, his tongue moved across his lips to get a feel for what he might be tasting next. He wasn't against hurting them severely, but he knew their chances for survival would weaken with every bullet encased in their bodies.. but it was a chance he had to take for the sake of returning to his other duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Luna was very confused at what was going on, Sisimo was growing into a giant and putting someone on the roof and someone else as suddenly appeared, looking scared and worn out. She gulped and stood up, planing on answering the old man about her outfit but was interrupted by Danton and another man who appeared in front of them, telling them to turn them self's in or else. She was standing at danto's side now, looking at the knocked out Blake and everyone else. "what is going on" she said softly as her wings grew and fluffed in her slight fear and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Sisimo would rise up quickly. Leaping forward toward the location of danto's legs. Hitting the ground and sliding. Bullets penetrating his arms. He would begin to get up. Blood trickling down "Leave my future captain..Alone!" He would stare. his knuckle knives on. He would stand. His right arm bleeding. He would run forward. Leap in the air. Turn small. Then when he was high above karasu, Grow big, Attempting to smash down on him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Blake instantly awoke, and stepped in front of Sisimo and said "I will handle this guy KA TENSHI HENKAN!" Blake's body bursted into flames and generated wings made of fire he jetted fire out of his fists making sure not to hit sisimo and aimed at the snipper "KA KIKKU!" He winded back his leg and kicked with all his might
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm

It looked like the girl who shamelessly wears dreadfully revealing clothing was about to give an answer about her style of dressing, but was immediately distracted by the bounty hunter making his second appearance to Ulysses and company! The old man sighed as he knew the others who think they are saving him were going to fight this supernova of power. Ulysses tried to stand up, but his still-healing bullet wounds kept him from making any basic movements like getting up from a sitting position. What a horrible time to not be able to get up and leave. "Well....Augh! I refuse to fight you, bounty hunter. One more encounter like last time and I might not get back up from those bullets, hehe. I'm just gonna drag my soon-to-be corpse over somewhere else and wait for all this conflict to end. If any of you object to my decision, I've been shot dozens of times and nearly paralyzed from the waist down, what's your excuse?"

Ulysses somehow managed to use his arm to drag himself away from the impending fighting ring and put himself down on the cold surface. The wind gave a small breeze which shifted his gray, stringy beard in the direction of the wind. He turned his head to watch who would make the first strike, and to his disappointing surprise, it was the giant Sisimo, who seemed to have a short fuse with hostile people that he know that are hundreds of times stronger than him. All Ulysses could do is think how badly this is going to end and watch in horror as the group gets their young heads taken to jail.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Karasu immediately took action. The giant moved upwards and attempted to slam down on Karasu, but he immediately took out one of his pistols and aimed upward. Knowing the opponent would need to aim straight down in other for him to actually connect with Karasu, Karasu decided to take him slightly off course. At the same time he took his other pistol and aimed directly at Blake.

The hand aiming at the giant shot all six of its explosive rounds at him, adding more burns to his earlier ones. This time though the explosive force would be enough to take him off course, since he can't control where he is falling (or gravity) he would be shifted of course. The opponent was in the air, and wide open for the attack. The Vultures wings were around Karasu as a precaution, to absorb the damage the knuckle blades would have originally given to him.

The other pistol was aimed at Blake when he was trying head towards Karasu directly. Karasu simply shot a single powerful bullet, if it connected the sheer force of it would drag him back towards the ground, while at the same time the bullet would penetrate and slam into the ground of the rooftop, causing a small hole where it went. After shooting both of his bullets Karasu ordered his vulture to move towards the left, moving away from the direction both of the opponents were so eagerly heading towards. Their attacked were so direct Karasu wondered if it was their intentions to get bullet wounds.

Karasu then glided with his vulture further towards the left in direction, if the opponents had continued moving towards him even after the shots of the bullets Karasu would continue firing rounds at them while they were still in the air. The amount could be compared to 5 bullets a second per pistol, he was only getting his finger ready to do some real firing.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 am

[Im kinda confused here, Im guessing the person crushed under the building was me so here it goes]

Meanwhile under the building Akio was unconscious his legs were hurting him and his head started bleeding. Akio knew this was his last moment before his death but he couldn't accept. "Damn it I cant die like this!" he thought as his fingers started twitching. He slowly opened his eyes and remembered the two men that he had helped "That's right... they.... could be dead.... all because of me" Akio whispered as he lifted his aching arms. Akio touched a piece of rubble next to him he started clutching it. "I didnt come all the way out here to die!!" he thought as he crushed the rock. "I'm the famous cook of the south blue!" he whispered as he started to dig out the rubble. Suddenly he felt the power to stand up, after digging up the rubble Akio got on his knees and started to struggle to get up on his feet, after a few attempts he got up and stared at the door "Here it goes time to get this party started!" he yelled as leaped towards the door and kicked it down.

Akio then started panting and saw a few more people which he didn't recognize, "So.. they are all fighting and risking their lives... while I was here being crushed by this rubble!" he whispered as he clutched his chest.
"Now..its time for me to risk my lives for them!" he yelled as he ran towards them. "Hang on guys... its time this finish this little game"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Blake took the bullets to the arm, crossing his arms as blood slowly oozed out of his arms, Blake then rushed at the mysterious man, and when the powerful bullet shot Danto jumped over Blake's shoulder and took the bullet shot coughing up a little blood before shooting the bullet back at the mystery man. "Blake go check on that guy there invite him to our crew, I will handle this guy!" Danto ran and jumped off the building to got check on the man like Blake had requested, Blake squatted down and spread his fist across "ADVANCED BARE FIST!" Danto took a deep breath as he prepared himself for the fighting style Dorian had taught him.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Karasu witnessed his own bullets being sent towards him, as if by instinct the vulture moved its wings in the way, completely deflecting the bullets from its flesh. The vulture had eaten the supa supa no mi, giving it the density of steel. Karasus normal bullets could not penetrate it. Karasu watched the other man running away, the one shot in the arm. It seemed like the man that deflected Karasus bullets thought he could defeat him on his own. Karasu would have to think of that as courageous. Within moments he took his fists back and shot them at Karasu, he tried to fly around it since the distance between them made it easier for Karasu, not to mention this was in the air which put the vulture at a huge advantage to those people that could not fly and happened to get themselves out of the ground.

Just as the vulture made its movement out of the way it noticed the arm had extended.. which meant it could still get damage. The vulture turned its feathers into swords, attempting to cut the arm that was sent towards it while it was still extended. At the same time Karasu tried to figure out the kind of element the guy could possibly have, his bullets seemed to bounce right back.. which could be dangerous for him, so he had to switch to plan B.

"Magma.. Stance.." Click here for theme

Within moments Karasu shot two bullets curving left and right trying to collide in the area in front of the stretchy man. The bullets were shot so they would not have to connect to Danto to get the contents out of the bullet. Less then a second after being shot the bullets collided and magma spewed out of them, exactly 10cm worth of magma. The magma was aimed to scar the man in the face if the drops of magma managed to touch him. The burn of course, would be extreme.. since this is after all, so hot it can burn fire. The bullets collided centimeters from the mans position, if he moved faster then bullets then he would be able to dodge this without much problem, assuming he could see them just as fast as he could react to them.

"Let's see you reflect magma.."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Akio's legs began to ache as he ran towards the battlefield he started to feel somewhat dizzy, Akio then suddenly collapsed. "Darn it come on legs stay with me a little longer!" he thought as he dropped to the lifeless floor. He then coughed out a fair amount of blood. Akio looked up and he could see a man approaching him however he couldn't see the man's face his eye-sight was blurry. "What... what the heck is happening here?" Akio whispered as he slowly started to get up on his knees. Suddenly his heart stopped the world was still, he could see the man approach him slowly. It seemed if he could see every movement, his heart than began to beat and he could see clearly. "What...what just happened?" he said as he stared at his hands. He got up and and started to run towards the man, his energy had suddenly increase Akio felt active.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 am

Blake reverted from his tenshi henkan form, Blake's body was beginning to take the toll from to many transformations and it was obvious as he was breathing hard, "Hello I am Blake and you are, also would you like to join our pirate crew we are the ones on the buildig combatting that bounty hunter.". Blake was smiling as he stook his hand out to shake the man's. Hand. Meanwhile Danto stood in front of the mystery man and said "Dragon Legs!". Danto got himself prepared to dodge the magma bullets. As the bullets came hurtling towards Danto, Danto had ran to the left and saw how the Bullets cracked and dented the ceiling and then the magma seared it. Danto jumped in the air and was about 1 meter between the two and Danto said "Gum Gum Pistol!" In the form of a jab.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 am

"Huh?" Akio thought as he took the man's hand. "Me, in a pirate crew?" Akio thought. "I..I just met him.... however if i join I can sail to more places in search for more rare ingredients." Akio whispered as he looked at the man's expression. "Count me in! Akio Huruka is at your service!" Akio yelled as he began to run towards Danto. He looked at Karasu "A long-ranged fighter versus a short-ranged fighter me this should be interesting." Akio thought as he ran towards a nearby building. "All I have to do is get on that building and I can launch my first attack." he thought with a smile on his face. Akio looked at Karasu and chuckled a little. "Every fighter has a weak spot my friend..." he whispered as he jumped onto the building. As soon as he got onto the building he leaped into the sky, he clenched his left fist and aimed it towards Karasu. He then fell towards the enemy he quickly pulled his left fist back then pushed his right towards Karasu's head. "Skull Crush!" Akio yelled as he drove his right fist towards Karasu's head. "Something tells me that this guy has an ace up his sleeve"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 am

Karasu first reacted to the the man he thought he had killed earlier. He ran to the top of the building and jumped into the air, moving towards Karasu apparently with his fist swinging.. this was a very blunt move. Karasu took out his pistols, already in the magma stance, and shot 40 bullets straight at the man ahead of him, his trigger fingers moving so fast it sounded like a single shot was a fired, in reality it was 40. The bullets were aimed throughout his body, and the second they would touch his skin/metal it would scatter, and the magma inside would burn the area it touched. Each contained had 5cm of magma, but with over 1000 degrees, it can easily burn through the skin. With all of the bullets fired the shockwave of them sent Karasu out of the way of Akio, his vulture struggling to keep up with the recoil form every shot. The opponent punched the air instead of Karasu, and bellow Karasu was a long way down to the ground. Akio might end up falling a very long way.

Another man came after Karasu, this one was the one he shot 2 magma bullets at, and apparently dodged them. Within moments he appeared in front of Karasu and his vultures wings decided to turn each feather into blades. The wings covered Karasu and waited for the opponent to strike them. If Karasu was stricken by the technique he would fly 5m backwards, the opponent would basically have his fist worthless afterwards, since he had just punched many tiny blades that could easily pierce rubber. The Vulture only knew that the attack was of a blunt force, and he needed to use his fists.. he didn't seem to have a steel body, so the defense should work. Shortly after getting hit the vulture would open its wings, allowing Karasu a clear view of the enemy (and since the vulture is the one that received the hit, not Karasu) and he would fire five magma bullets at his chest, trying to burn him severely while he was in the air.

((Reminder, Magma Bullets are 5cm, not 1cm of magma))

"Hmm.. you guys are turning into a pain in the ass to turn in.."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 pm

"I seem to have underestimated you my friend." Akio thought as the bullets charged at him. "Ill have to risk it if I wanna get past this attack" Akio whispered as he changed his position so that his feet were facing the bullets.
He then yelled "Kick Rally!" and kicked the bullets one by one, each bullet giving him a massive burn mark on his feet. Akio yelled as he hit the bullets after he had got rid of all the bullets his feet was covered in blood and stinging him. "Damn it I got to figure out a way to keep this guy busy" Akio said as he landed on a building. However as soon as he landed his feet stung him tremendously that it made him spit out a huge amount of blood. "Not good.. if this keeps up I will be dead before I even lay a punch on him..." Akio thought as he wiped the blood on his mouth.

"I have no other choice..." he whispered as he clutched his heart. "If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die trying!" Akio yelled as he clenched his teeth.

"Boxing....Gear...." Click for theme

His muscles popped out and his heart was starting to beat faster. Akio also started to breath faster, "After this technique ends I'll be done for..." Akio thought as he charged towards Karasu. Akio while he ran towards the enemy he found a barrel he quickly kicked it towards Karasu and then ran towards it as soon as the barrel was in-front of Karasu he went next to it and clenched both of his fists and yelled "Boxing Party!" he sent 30 punches to Karasu's gut and the barrel was coming straight for Karasu's head. "Let's see you dodge this one...."

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Blake shot a fire ball from the side at the vulture, and as the happened Danto stopped his fist right in the vulture's face, Danto smiled "Gum Gum Pistol!" Danto crossed like a boxing hook to punch Karasu. Danto felt himself beginning to fall down and he knew that Karasu would also be falling soon being able to give him the opportunity to hit Karasu with all he got but it would give Karasu the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:08 am

Karasu was hit directly by the gum gum pistol, which was faster and closer then the man that had made the barrages, the wings were completely covered in mini swords, so Danto's hand will have been completely cut open and bleeding from such a direct attack (from multiple cut wounds). The vulture held its wings together around Karasu and flipped backwards from the force a few more meters, stopping at 7m in the air with its wings as breaks. The Bird had received minimal damage, and Karasu had received none, but the vulture had gotten a bit dizzy from the technique.

Karasu in the other hand, was only getting frustrated at how slow the pace was going. But, he had to end the battle without killing them. Now came the chance he was looking for, with Danto being completely wide open. With Danto's hit, the fireball sent by Blake had completely missed its mark. The Other man of course, also missed the mark thanks to Danto's attack, Akio would also be wide open. Both were now in the air, and Karasu being an expert in shooting.. knew this would be much funner.

Karasu turned his bullets back to normal in an instant and aimed directly at the two men in the air. Within moments Karasu fired two mirage bullets, the pressure on them was so great that the atmosphere changed, making Karasu look invisible behind them. Of course the mirage would only last as long as the bullet remained moving. While Karasu stayed behind the bullets He moved 2 meters to the left and shot two cannon bullets, powerful bullets which were seen before causing a bullet hole on the ceiling they were in and penetrating Blake's arm.

These two bullets were aimed at the people that were now in the air, and wide open.

Karasu made his vulture fly towards Blake slowly, taking its time. In an instant the vulture dropped Karasu into the ground they were standing on. His normal pistols were still smoking from the barrel after the attack. Karasu was now staring down Blake.

"I'm sure you've realized by now.. you've made the mistake of fighting me."

Karasu was now on the ground, his pistols aiming at Blake.. but the odd thing was, his eyes were closed this time. His pistols were still aiming directly at him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Danto got his straight in the center, and then held in the bullet instead of bouncing it back he saw the man disappear in front of Blake, Danto coughed up blood and aimed the bullet at the man's vulture. Danto activated Dragon Legs and when he touched on the ground used Gum Gum Launch to appear in front of Blake and take the other bullet and aimed it at the vulture Blake grabbed the shoulder of his brother and jumped over him "Ka u~isupu summashu!" Blake generated a fireball in his hand and aimed to smash it on the vulture and while Blake jumped over Danto, Danto switched to Dragon Arms and then said "Point- Blank Gum Gum Dragon Gatling!" This was Danto's strongest attack aimed at Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 pm

The bullets sent at the vulture did little to no damage, meanwhile Karasu focused his pistols towards the sizzling sounds he was hearing.. he immediately categorized it as fire. Karasu wanted to show them a small taste of his power, something that would show them just how much they still needed to learn.. and he already knew what he needed to do.

Karasu shot out four bullets, each curving in a way that increased speed, coming straight at them horizontal to the ground. Less then a second later the bullets had created a tornado with winds coming out of it heading towards the two men in front of Karasu. The technique stopped the Gatling guns from impacting Karasu, since the technique he just used could penetrate any metal, even the hardest of them. The technique was named the tornado shot, and even absorbed the fire Blake had created into a brief fire tornado heading in their direction. The impact of this technique could destroy metals in the way, and was a technique Karasu prided himself in obtaining and utilizing in his own way. The technique was shot at them from point blank, going speeds of 4000 feet per second. The technique was supposed to penetrate them through their limbs, completely shattering the muscles and bones it touched. This technique was not focused on the chest area, or the limbs, rather it was there to break the arms and legs of the people caught by it.

Ulysses was not in the range of fire, and the bullet purposely went over him by several feet and continued to spin into the air until the bullets naturally stopped spinning and fell to the ground. The fire from the technique should have burned Danto, while the technique was far stronger then any of the other bullets he had taken. The past bullets hurt his insides, these bullets would probably shatter them. Blake would not be harmed by his own flames, but if he got his by this technique he'd probably end up breaking most of his limbs. His arm was already shot in the past, yet brief, battle.

"Hehe... let me make sure you guys don't stand up again.. this way, it'll be easier to drag your bodies to the jail cell."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 pm

(HUR HUR HUR, Sorry ive been gone .-.)

Sisimo would launch away from the explosion. Being shot to the ground, But luckily smashing into a large bundle of hay in his small form. He would breath heavily. Getting up and leaping out of the cart. Running off to a nearby market and grabbing a large watermelon, Knocking it to the ground and rolling it to his destination, Once he met a hill. He would leap atop the melon, Running on it like a barrel, So he could go faster. Eventually reaching his destination, He would use the same rope to climb atop the building and speak "Luna, Big man, I reccomend we escape.." Panting from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 pm

"Ka Fennikusu: Defense Mode!" Blake brought up a wall of fire in the shape of in the shape of a phoenix, but the bullet tornado tore up the wall although it lost alot of momentum but slammed into Blake and Danto knocking them both out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next