One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Easy

Easy

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 pm

It was a very sunny day in this little bustling city, but there was some kind of feeling of paranoia covering the citizens. What once were loud and busy streets are now quiet and empty. What was once a park full of life is now a spot where you could hear footsteps from the other side. In short, many of the once crowded areas are dead centers and anyone who isn't chicken enough to go to work or go outside is hiding in their houses because they feel someone or something is out to get them. The local psychic couldn't explain the paranormal feeling in the air, nor the priests or the priestesses.

Sitting in one of the few cafés brave enough to open was a newly formed Alek Kryzair, who has been selected by his captain Saki Star to lead a new division of the crew he was in. It was an honour for him but he knew that he can't screw up and disappoint Saki, that's one thing he should never do as a Commander. He sat there sipping some bitter tea that he ordered while studying a gold necklace with a ruby placed on it and a solid gold ring. It must've costed quite a pretty penny for one to buy this kind of jewelry. Alek thought as he stared at it. He couldn't but think about the little boy and girl whom he bumped into a while ago.

"Please, sir! Please help us find our parents!" "I'm very sorry kid, but I really don't feel like searching through the city for two people. Pretty sure the marines might help you though..." "To hell with the marines! They never helped anyone at all! They sit on their lazy fucking asses all day and walk around! One guy saw someone getting mugged but he didn't do anything about it!" "Whoa, little girl...You've got a very strong vocabulary but I'm afraid that I still won't help." "We'll...We'll pay you then!" "Jake! You can't be serious!" "Well I am, Susan. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Give me your ring. There will be some money in it too if you help." "Huh. Seems legit. Okay, fine. I'll help."

"Can't believe their parents weren't even in town. Busted my feet looking everywhere for them." Alek sighed and sipped his tea before being interrupted by the same kids who struck a deal with him. "So didja find our parents yet?" Jake asked nervously, as he feared the feeling of disappointment. "Ahhh....Sorry Jake. I scoured the entire town from top to bottom and I there were no signs or traces of your parents. But I did see a trail of blood, probably not your parents' though." Alek saw the tears that were about to come out of their eyes so he tried his best to make them stop. "Hey hey, cheer up! I hear there's a foster home with some very nice kids and some very nice caretakers there! Why not just live there instead?" His attempt was useless as they began to cry which attracted the attention of the staff and any customers there. "Oh jeez...Um....Crap. Out of ideas. Um...Just go home! I'll think about where your parents went!" The kids left the café crying their little heads off and ran back to their very big house. Then after Alek rested his face into his hands, a woman in a tan trench coat sat down in the chair in front of him. "I might know where Jake and Susan's parents are. I'll tell you, but for a price. 5000 beli will cover it." Alek eyeballed her then pulled out 5000 beli from his pocket. "Good. Okay, I saw them wearing robes and carrying scrolls or books or something. They were headed for the mountains. Probably going to the Shrine of Kimik. Careful, it's dangerous." Alek was surprised that the woman pulled out her side of the deal and gave it. He thanked her and left the café.
Back to top Go down
Ghostlyghost

Ghostlyghost

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Daisuke walked through the empty streets of the city, wondering why everyone was hiding inside their houses cowering in fear. He could tell because he saw people look out of their windows and hiding afterwards. "God, this place is quieter than a graveyard." Daisuke muttered. He sat down on a bench in a park and began to wonder why this place is going nowhere at light speed. Actually, he shouldn't even wonder why because many of the shops were closed which provided income for the mayor. He needed to clear his head, maybe climbing some trees will help.

So Daisuke started climbing some trees and was somewhere in the middle, out of sight from any unsuspecting civilian. Then he saw two kids and a woman in a trench coat hang out in the park and talk about something. It wasn't like Daisuke had anything better to do so he might as well get a few kicks out of some weird secrets. "...believe he shmuck actually fell for it! Ha ha ha! The guy will make a great sacrifice for Kimik. But I don't understand why you made him search the town for your parents." "Yeah Jake...gave him our jewelry. I loved...You're an idiot." They had to talk louder so I could hear them more clearly but he couldn't talk to them. "I could just steal....You don't have....head off. Or we could take.....after the sacrifice. Where was he anyway?" "Probably...café."

What a bunch of nutjobs. Daisuke thought. He almost felt sorry for the poor sap who had to go though all of that. Almost, that was the most Daisuke had felt for someone is a while. Might as well see this idiot and and laugh at him because the guy is unaware he's going to die. So he jumped out of the tree and headed towards the café. The group noticed him jump out and wondered how much he heard. It should've taken a bit of time to get there but considering how there was no one else using the streets, travel time was cut generously. Once Daisuke got there, he noticed no one that stood out until he saw some guy with a metal jaw. Probably the one who was going to be killed. He approached the man and was about to laugh until something in his mind sparked a faint memory. "You look... familiar."
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates: The Holy Grail Division: Chapter 1: Reunion Day (OPEN TO PEOPLE IN THE MILKY WAY PIRATES)
Page 1 of 1