One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)

Go down 
+2
Captain One-eye
rodrig092
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Bliss was her incredibly weird self when she heard about pirates. "Pirates! They're free and do whatever they want! They sail across the world and..." she couldn't have cared about what followed because as soon as she heard that she already had an idea, she was going to become a pirate. And as any pirate, she would need a crew. But she didn't even have to think twice about dragging her friends in this, because it was a magnificent idea, after all, they would be able to be free, without parents, without things to DO, and they would be together all day, doing weird things and stuff like that. Of course, Bliss was aware of the dangers of being a pirate, even risking her life while being one, but she wasn't interested in that, she didn't care about it, she was going to be come a pirate, no matter what. And of course, she didn't care about what her parents might think, after all the main purpose of becoming a pirate would be being far away from them. It was her main purpose, her main goal, besides being with her friends forever, she loved them and she was sure they loved her by who she was, unlike most.

Bliss ran, she actually ran towards the village's library, the place where Lucia would most likely be, because she knew her best friend and she was a bookworm basically, she loved reading but Bliss couldn't blame her, she herself loved reading, being transported to a new world where you could live in the life of another person, do whatever you want and meet new people only through words, but it was certainly better than reality. She stopped before barging into the library, she wondered if she should make a grande entrance or just enter like any normal person would. She really thought hard about it, but she decided that she wasn't normal, not like this was new information anyway; so she barged in the door. "LUCIA AIKEN GET YOUR BUTT HERE, I KNOW YOU ARE HEEEEEEEEEEERE YOU BOOKWORM LAZY GIRL" she yelled and was glared at by the librarian. "Hehe, sorry" she said giggling while waiting for her best friend to appear, it'd be horrible if Lucia wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm

She was on her way back home when she saw Bliss run like the wind next to her, Lucia sighed, she didn't want to know what she was up to now...but somehow she did, and so she decided to follow her, judging by her direction, she was going to the library. She sighed once again and followed her friend's steps....
Now that she thpought about it, Bliss was probably looking for her in the library, and knwing Bliss she would probably "Oh no...not again" Bliss had a bad tendency to just randomnly yell when she was looking for someone.

As soon as she muttered those words, she heard a yell. She was being summoned by Bliss, in the library, and she had just left the place. She walked a bit faster to finish the few meters to the door, she opened it and saw her friend standing there. She facepalmed. "If you wanted to see me, you could've just talked to me in the street a while ago, you know?" She said from behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Bliss gasped dramatically and took in everything that Lucia just said, she had obviously not noticed her friend walking past her while she was running, whether it was because of her mind overthinking things too much or because she was running and not looking at the people besides her, probably the last one, still Bliss wasn't sure of which one, maybe both. Bliss sighed then and mentally facepalmed at herself. She sometimes concentrated too much in one thing making she forget about almost everything, like just running towards the right direction where the library was in made her forget the possibility that her friend was in the road instead of the library, she forgot to look around, but that was just typical of her.

Bliss laughed awkwardly while pulling Lucia out of the library, she was getting more awkward stares than she would have liked to. Once they were outside she giggled like a crazy woman, well she was one, but that's besides the point. "You won't believe what awesome idea I just had, Lucia! It's awesome I tell you! And you're going to love it! Because I know you are going to, after all I'm your best friend and I know you!!!" She said and continued to giggle hysterically, she was nuts.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:27 pm

After being pulled put of the library and listening to her friend laugh like crazy, she sighed again. "I might love it, as I might not" she looked at Bliss directly in the eye "But your lovely giggles are getting in the way" 'Because they are annoying, make you seem crazier than usual, are making us a center of attention, they're annoying me, people are looking at us and---' her mind supplied, it was an endless ramble, so she stopped herself before anything else came to mind (and before anything escaped her lips). She couldn't understand how she could laugh like that, she seriosuly couldn't. Bliss's throat must be hurting from all the giggles. "Or wait...don't tell me you have finally lost it?" If she had, it would make sense, if she hadn't, then her idea must have made her really excited.

That made her worry, if Bliss was THAT excited because of an idea, then it must be something only she could be capable of coming up with, or maybe...something just out of common logic.
Or a mix of both, yeah, that was possible.
This realization made her worry even more, just what was Bliss thinking?
Why was she being included in her idea?
Just what was this 'excellent' idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Bliss continued to giggle like crazy before finally stopping, now this lasted like three minutes before she was even able to think about stopping, because she was too excited about her idea, thinking about it made her even more excited and therefore continued giggling. But when she could finally control herself, and this was an achievement for Bliss, she grinned at Lucia, knowing that she was making her friend worry about her sanity, or well the lack of it, Bliss just decided to speak, and a lot in this case.

"Well basically, I was walking down the street when I heard this person talk about pirates and how they have their lives as they want and do what they want and are free and everything, of course I never got to finish listening to what she was saying because I had such an excellent idea that it was worth sharing with you. And yes, you don't even have a choice in this because as my best friend you have to accompany me wherever I go, ain't I right? Anyway my idea is to become pirates, you know we'll be able to be free, you'll use your navigation skills and cooking skills, we'll ask the other guys to join us and we'll have lots of adventures, specially far away from our family! We'll be the bosses of our lives Lucia! I'll be all sooooooooo awesome" By the time she finished talking she was out of breath, she was panting slightly and her cheeks were flushed, but Bliss was thrilled; she couldn't wait to see her best friend's reaction, she hoped it was going to be a good one at least but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:47 pm

After hearing her friend go on and on about something vompletely insane, Lucia raosed her hand and patted her friend in the head softly. She then withdrew her hand, smiled slightly and...
"There's no way I'm doing it" 'You silly Bliss, I've got a future ahead of me' She then crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Bliss, hard. "If you're seriously planning on doing it, go alone, I'm not doing it" 'What has even gotten into her? She was perfectly sane until morning?...No way, is she drugging herself? Bliss, what are you doing?' Her expresssion didn't change, she was glaring at her best friend, hard. Though that didn't last more than a minute, as she sighed and lowered her hands. If Bliss was seriously thinking about it, she was doomed, both of them were doomed, she was going to be pulled around.
It probably was not that bad....

She shook her head, what was wrong with her?! Bliss' crazy ideas were affecting her. There was no way she was leaving her family, she loved them too much! "You know I won't leave my family, I'll die without them!" She paused, then continued "Besides, we would die at the first kilometer if I cooked" She looked at Bliss, waiting for her reaction, to see if she just let go of this stupid idea of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Bliss pouted, she didn't like what Lucia was saying, of course she understood that Lucia loved her family and everything but what teenager didn't want to leave their home and make their own lives, it was only meant to be and Bliss didn't see how she couldn't want that, for herself or for Bliss. She was rather upset with that reaction actually, and the glare that Lucia had given her for minutes. But she wasn't going to continue, who am I kidding, of course was she going to continue, because Bliss wouldn't be Bliss if she wasn't stubborn, so the next thing you knew, Bliss had tackled Lucia to the ground.

"Come on, Lucia. You're my best friend, my sister, I wouldn't be able to survive without you and the others, come on you'll get over the fact that you left your family, but would you get over the fact that I died, and it was, technically your fault? I don't believe you're that kind of person, Lucia, I trust you and I know that I could trust my life to you and you would make the right decision, ain't I right buddy?" She asked with small (crocodile) tears in her eyes, she was really good at acting when she wanted to get her way and today, she was going to get her way.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:39 pm

With a thud, she fell to the ground, with Bliss on top of her, brilliant. She glared at Bliss for a while, but couldn't keep doing it when she started crying, even if it was fake, she felt sorry for her, only a bit. She groaned and poked Bliss in the forehead. "Yes, I would make the right decision. That's why I'm telling you, this is crazy! We will die out there, if it's not for my cooking, it will be because of a random attack, or marines, or something! Getting over the fact of your death would be hard, very hard, but the same with leaving my family!" Actually, probably Bliss dying would affect her quicker, but leaving her family would affect her in the long term, she really didn't want to leave them.

She was also terrified of being far from them, scared something might happen to them.

She poked her again, this time in the cheek. She then sighed and lifted herself up a bit "Now stop it, I already know you're faking it" 'Plus, you're making me feel guilty, Sheesh, Why are you so good at it, Bliss?' She then flicked her forehead "Get off" 'My back hurts now! You're heavy too, off, off, get off'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:01 pm

With that it made Bliss even more upset and by now she was actually crying, she wanted to travel with her best friends and without Lucia it wouldn't be the same, after all she loved her and she was really important. Bliss might be called childish, power driven, and anything you want, but she was a lonely child and she needed her most important people with her. And even with how hard it was for her to communicate, Bliss tried to do her best.

"But Lucia, you're my sister, my best friend. I know I'm crazy, with my insane ideas and everything, but I need you with me, I'll be lonely without you, in a crew full of guys. And I need someone to stop me from doing crazy things, buddy without you I'll be dead in the first week, not with you. I know we have a lot to work on but if we try we will make it through, we'll survive. I know we can, and you should trust me when I tell you that I'll die first if someone needs to die, I won't let anyone ever harm you, Lucia. I need you buddy....." By now she was crying like crazy and she didn't know how to stop, she was still on top of Lucia and she wouldn't move either, she was just sniffing, coughing and crying.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Youri, who just stood up, walked through town.The sun already rose, and once again it seemed like it was going to be a hot day. Walking in the shadows of the nearby buildings. He had a bit too much free time, and he felt like taking a look at a cool sword he saw at the local weaponry store. It wasn't anything fancy, but a sword was a sword in his mind...Too bad he didn't feel like working for the money so he could buy it, and even if he did so, who would give a sword to a teenager?Then you would be basically asking for trouble.

As he finally arrived he looked at all the weapons stored there. From swords till guns, they had it all. Surprised he saw an empty spot where normally the sword was hanging. Wondering what happened to it he asked the shopkeeper what happened to it.''Sold it'' was his blunt answer. The shopkeeper didn't exactly like him, for one he hanged out a-lot in the store without being able to buy anything, and youri always asked questions about the weapons the shopkeeper found unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Lucia looked to the side for a moment before looking up at Bliss again, crap, she really did it now, she decided to slap herslef later, she then looked up at her for a while before hugging her the best way she could, with Bliss being on top of her and all. "...Stop crying, sheesh, you'll make me cry" She then sighed and started rubbing her back softly "Look...It's just that, you should know I just can't do it! I love my family too much to leave them, and to be a pirate! What do you think they'll say?" She closed her eyes "Maybe we can do it later, when we're old enough, you know?" Not that she really expected Bliss to give up, she never did, never. Ever. But she could still try.
...Now that she thought about it, it couldn't be so bad, right? Not like Bliss would do anything illegal...
Right?
That was not helping, Lucia muttered some incomprehensible words and then groaned. 'Fine, Fine, FINE! I'LL GO WITH YOU! Sheesh!' "Just don't do anything illegal." She then let go of bliss and fell to the floor, again, curses, her back was gonna hurt later. "I gotta be there for you so you don't end up getting killed, Right?" She smiled "If anything happens, I'll be there for you...." She sighed softly "And I'll die first before you get killed..." She whispered really softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Bliss continued crying but they were tears of joy, she had gotten her way! They were becoming pirates. Oh Lucia, but being pirates is illegal.... she thought but didn't voice it out because she knew that Lucia would start about the problems and everything again, and she was just happy that she had gotten her way as for having more problems, so Bliss decided to, for once, shut up about her crazy ideas. Maybe she'd tell her once they were in the ship, talking about that she needed a crew after all! Just remembering about everyone she would possibly have to convince into joining her crazy idea, Bliss stood up and started walking.

"Lucia hurry up! We need to convince a lot of people that we're going to be pirates and make them join! After all, pirates are nothing without their crews! And I know the perfect people for our crew" She said enthusiastically while heading to the place she KNEW she would find her friend Youri, the weapons shop, because the guy was always there. But Bliss didn't mind, maybe that would've made him an even more interesting pirate! And he'd be strong to protect them! Just her thoughts made Bliss giggle, people on the street looked at her weirdly, but she was used to it. She continued walking to the weapon's shop hoping Lucia would follow.

Once she was right in front of it she inhaled air and yelled. "YOURI PETCHEWERY DENBERG MOVE YOUR LAZY ASS HERE BEFORE I BARG IN THE SHOP AND KICK YOU YOU KNOW WHERE"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Youri, who was browsing the shop in deep concentration was interrupted quickly by somebody yelling.It was a familiar one, yet it took a small while to understand who it was.''..bliss..?''. He turned around and walked towards the entrance of the shop.'' Yes sir?''. He was making a yoke as she was as load and open as ever. He scratched the back of his head because of all the people looking.-dammit bliss, stop putting me in awkward situations..-. ''What are you excited about now..?It better be important because we're getting quite the stares...''. He just felt the eyes watching burning in his back, even if it was theoretically not possible since he was standing with his back to the shop and the shopkeeper was cleaning a mace.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Lucia finally stood up, dusted herself off, sighed loudly, stretched a bit and finally stood straight. She then noticed Bliss leaving and started following her, though unwillingly, she said nothing ans just followed her, and when she finally caught up to her...
She yelled, just like she had when she was looking for her, poor Youri, whoever he was.
Lucia sighed and rested her face on her palm, this was just...
too much.

She heard him say something and inmediately jumped forward to stop Bliss from saying anything about her ...brilliant... idea in public. 'I'll kill her if she does, that would just be over the top'. She stood in front of Youri and sighed "We need to speak in private, only the three of us, nobody else" She turned around to look at Bliss, more like glare actually, 'no screaming' She then smiled at Bliss, still glaring at her, how that worked, no one knows.

Now that she looked closely, she probably had met Youri before....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Bliss was about to yell about becoming pirates when Lucia stopped her, she was right it wasn't a really good idea to start yelling that in public, well Bliss had never actually thought about it before, considering what happened earlier when she asked Lucia to join, but maybe the other was right, they should do it in private. Nodding and sighing silently, Bliss smiled at Youri, her friend since she was 13 and probably one of the most handsome guys she had ever seen.

"Lucia is right. We need to speak in private. I would recommend going to the field where the tree is. You know, I'll show you the way" she said grabbing both Youri and Lucia by their hands and started dragging them towards said field. She was glad that Youri had been indeed where she had thought he would be, it was amazing how she knew her friends, but after all they were everything she had, and all she wanted. She was singing a song while the birds sang and everything felt truly perfect. Besides her idea was going to become true! That was enough to make Bliss be in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:49 pm

It seemed as if Bliss was going to yell something else, but someone stopped her. Youri didn't exactly know her, he saw her around bliss sometimes but that was all he knew...At-least she wasn't affected by the load and open personality of bliss and became a living speaker too. Because it was warm, like most days in east blue, youri's senses were already dull, so he couldn't even resist the hand arm grabbing/dragging.

''Bliss please think about how I can't stand the heat and walk a bit in the shadows''. While they walked in the middle of the street within the sunlight you could easily spot youri looked tired. Well he wasn't exactly tired, he just couldn't stand the heat. -What could be so important she has to drag me away anyways?-.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Before she realized, she was being dragged by Bliss towards 'the field where the tree is', she tried hard to remember just where that was while being dragged by Bliss, but couldn't think of anywhere. They walked quickly below the sunlight, looking at her side, she could see that Youri was getting tired...
or something.
It worried her a bit, it seemed he was...
allergic to sunlight.
They probably had never taked before, she would remember such a guy.
She looked towards Bliss and asked "Where are we going anyway? I can't remember any..field with a tree..Well I can, many, so I don't know which one you mean." Because, seriously, there were many fields with trees around the village, she didn't know how far she would be capable of taking them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Bliss continued to walk, she wasn't getting tired of the sun, unlike Youri and maybe Lucia, but she was getting annoyed by Youri's nagging, although since he was her friend she dragged them towards the shade of the street. "I hope you're happy now, Youri" she commented through her teeth while she tried to remember where the special field with the tree was, it was a place another friend had shown her, of course Lucia and Youri wouldn't know where it was. She hadn't been there in a while, it's location was hidden therefore not many people knew, but Bliss did, and she was going to show it to Youri and Lucia, considering that it was a private enough place with no one around in the nearest 5 kilometers.

"Oh, Lucia, you don't know this place. But it's beautiful, I tell you. You will love it. It is also really private so no one will hear our conversation, when we tell Youri and convince him we'll drag him to tell the others. Also we're almost there" she said and continued walking through a cave that leaded to a big field of grass, it was really green and the cave had a opening that left the sun pass through, illuminating everything inside; it also had a tree in the back center, it was green and beautiful, big and majestic, the perfect place for them to talk in. "Here we are!" she said enthusiastically, she couldn't wait to tell Youri about her idea, after all it was amazing and she knew that he would say yes, at least after a little of convincing.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Youri smiled a bit as they began walking into the shade.In the shadow there was a nice breeze. ''Muuch better, thanks.''. While they were walking he was watching the town, it was as colorful as ever.After actually walking with her instead of being dragged across the street they had arrived at..some place he never came before.The shade of the tree was enough to easily stand in, so youri wouldn't nag anytime soon again.

''So may I heart this genius idea of yours?.Purely out of laziness he sat down on the ground, looking satisfied at the tree.-She must be serious if she drags me all the way here, especially since we don't hang out that much...Although more reason for it to be something incredibly awesome-
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:11 am

As soon as she entred the field she was amazed, she couldn't help but gasp, the place was beautiful, just as Bliss said "Uwaaa, how did I now know about this before?" She muttered to herself before looking around her. The place seemed magical, it made her lose sense of time for a while.

Then something like a switch flipped in her head.
She was alone with Bliss and some unknown guy by the name of Youri in some unknown place. It was...awkward for her.
She disliked being with unknown people, though he was probably friendly...
Must be, since Bliss is his friend.
But it was still awkward.
And so she stared at Youri while slowly moving to hide behind her best friend, she watched him talk, and listened intently.
She was just gonna stand and listen...
Okay, maybe sit down and listen, she disliked being standing up, it tired her.
But she also didn't like to sit down in front of other people, weird.
In the end she sat down, her legs hurt.
She sat down and stared
and stared.
She wanted to see how he was before opening up at least a little.

She now felt awkward with how she acted before.
Some Bliss germs were getting into her, she needed them out.
Fast.
Soon.
She shook her head and kept staring, ocationally moving her sight to the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:20 am

She just saw her friends interact for a while, how they basically said nothing to each other, Lucia actually seemed shy with Youri and he didn't really talk with her either, but she didn't really care, she was planning how to give the news of her idea to Youri, whether to be direct and tell him everything about it or just say it piece by piece. In the end, how Bliss-ish like, she decided to tell him everything at once, let him be confused and then explain everything to him, it was just the way her brain worked and she preferred it that way, she was weird but she was fine, and she had her friends that loved her just the way she is so she wouldn't care about changing her ways.

"Basically, I have the amazing idea of becoming pirates! Lucia here is going to become one as well! And we're going to tell all my friends about it and basically force them to join! You're one of them of course, as we need our knight to protect us from the bad guys and someone that is strong like you to be our guard! We believe in you Youri!" she said knowing that Youri would most likely fall into her trap and be all knightly and accept her request, or at least that was what she hoped he would do, after all she did know him well, or so she thought.

Bliss sat besides Lucia and waited for Youri's answer, her brown eyes were sparkling from excitement and she couldn't wait to have a new member in her crew. It was all going to be awesome, and Bliss was already planning some adventures they would have as pirates! It was going to be amazing, magnificent, and all the good adjectives you could think of! Bliss of course wasn't worried about the fact that the piracy world was going to be rough and that they were probably going to face obstacles in their way, but of course she didn't need to know about that because Lucia was her conscience, and she had enough of thinking about the bad possibilities so Bliss didn't even bother in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:29 am

''Pirates eh..doesn't seem too knightly..But of-course if a lady is in need of service I have to help them..But of-course I have my conditions as well!For one, I don't want to and will not allow any 'real piracy', as in killing and or raiding.For second, I want an important spot so I will feel important!''.Youri laughed a bit after his last sentence, if she was planning to become a real pirate she would never agree, allowing him to stay with his peaceful position in town. Of-course if she agreed he had no choice but to follow, she would become like his queen!

''Let's see..Pirate positions..How about first mate?''.He once again laughed a bit, but this time in his mind.His plan was bulletproof!But then there was also the stranger there...If she would become a crew mate he could better learn a bit about her..While scratching his head he decided to talk to her.''Lucia, right?Erm nice to meet you, I'm yo-oh wait I'm sure you heard her yell my name already..''. Youri became quickly awkwardly silent as he made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
rodrig092

rodrig092

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:55 am

Lucia stared at him as soon as he talked.
It took her a while to realize that he was now talking to her, she blushed a bit but managed to talk "Ahh, yes Lucia. You're...Youri, right? Nice to meet you too..." She then looked towards the tree again.
Akward.
Awkward.
'Awkward, Awkward, Awkward! So then...you decided to join her, huh? Then I'll have to hang out with you. Hmmm.. you can't be a bad guy, can you? You're Bliss' friend...We should get along. But why would you agree?--' She scratched the back of her head before saying "Are you actually planning to come along?" She tilted her head a bit to the side 'You might get killed! We might get killed! Why would you agree? If you're his friend you should know she's nuts!'
She then though a but before whispering "You also don't want any extreme actions, huh?" It was mostly to herself, but probably Bliss might have heard it. She looked to Bliss before he could say anything and stared, hard, at her. This was awkward.
Awkward.
Very awkward indeed!
'Well, at least it's awkward for him too, judging by his actions...At least I think so.. Ahhhh, why did I agree?' She shook her head again and breathed as deeply as she could.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:09 am

Silence. Pure, undisturbed silence. Sitting in his room with the curtains over the window, Yan sat in there meditating. He had been sitting there for over an hour, and he was subconsciously sure that something would come to him very soon. A twist of fate is in store for you..... Yan's eyes jolted open as he heard the words flow through his head and into his long term memory. "A twist of fate....I wonder what this twist could be....." Having reached the peak of his meditation, he stood up, stretched his muscles, and proceeded to leave his room. As he wandered the town, everything seemed relatively normal. Everybody was going on with their regular business, which wasn't really surprising, and locals even commented to Yan that nothing has been out of the ordinary for a while. "I've been getting these hints for a while. There's no way it could be wrong now...Ah well, might as well forget about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:13 am

Bliss thought about it, maybe raiding would be spared but of course they would have to kill if they were attacked, she understood that and hoped they would understand, as for the position of the first mate, even if she knew that position should be Lucia's, as she is the one who joined first, she did want Youri to be part of her crew, besides she knew her best friend and she knew that she would not mind giving away her position as first mate. She sighed, and listened to both of them actually talk to each other, she noticed Lucia blush, which not only was it cute but it was also a sign that she was embarrassed and it was time for Bliss to save her best friend, trying to think up something to say, she heard Lucia kind of tease Youri, not exactly but she whispered it, she heard it even if she wasn't supposed to.

"So you don't want to make any extreme actions? Scared that you'll be hurt or something? I thought you would be our knight, Youri. If you put that conditions, then you wouldn't be our proper knight! Knights have killed for their masters and everything, so why wouldn't you! Although I'm just putting that as an example, as for raiding, we'll eventually have to find money right? And we'd be pirates after all! I'm fine with giving you the first mate position as long as you're fine with this things I just stated" she said proudly and laughing inside, she one arm hugged Lucia while speaking and then she just fell in silence, wondering how Youri was going to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)   Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Aoi Pirates Chapter 1: What an incredibly stupid idea! (Open only to the Aoi Pirates)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next