One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 pm

[[The isle of Shivaski]]

The island was small but clearly busy. A bustling port district, Shivaski island had no forests or anything outside a few palm trees. The island was filled with pirates preparing themselves before heading for the world. A place where pirates gather it is considered a safe haven and a place where some pirates even come to retire and tell tales. But something more than that happens here, in this island, it was known that it was a recruiting ground for pirates everywhere. And the posters on the walls of the island were pretty obvious that some new rough shot rookie captain was in town getting a crew together. In a small pub known as the "Gold nugget" there seemed to be song and dance and merriment. The young man with dreads and a big black coat and a purple undershirt was dancing along with a few of the men there

"Oh there'll never be a truer lass than she
sweet old Cindy
ohh therell never be a truer lass than she
she brings me gold and brings me to the seaaaaaa"

He swung himself to the bar stool "What a glorious day it be for sailing and being alive ehhh Freddy?" Freddy was the bartender who sighed "Look, Jack, im fine with hosting your recruitment session... lord knows i owe your father one... but i will be damned if you start causing trouble... everyone knows you stole Grishams devil fruit from his cabin, and knowing him the Grisham brothers will be coming for you soon....." Jack laughed away as he stood up gulping down his entire mug of rum. "Where be a pirates soul if he cant live Freddy? Aye, i stole the accursed fruit from Billy Grisham, but i did it since the man did nothing but keep that sort of power like a pet and not use it. Grisham knows the laws of these seas, steal when you can, drink when you can, and let the sea take you wherever it can!!!" A few people started lining up at Jacks table, they were simple people , some of them kids "We want to join your crew..... do you have a ship mister?" Jack sat down and turned "aye, i be having a ship....a fine vessel... she is called the Elizabeth, named after me own mother..... so, whats your qualifications?"

Last edited by nikz200 on Mon May 14, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Miguel was treating patients as the islands doctor, he had officially received permission from the island to take care of the sick and was already reknowned as the best doctor on the island. His stay on the island was less then a week, but with the hospitals medical herbs and medicine supplies there had not been a single death in the hospital for that week. Miguel was young looking, at the moment he was wearing his doctors coat and his usual business attire. Long sleeved white shirt with buttons on the middle, black business looking pants and fancy shoes lawyers would wear on a GOOD day.

Miguel at the time was writing notes, the islands hospital was filled with inexperienced people.. so he had to write down as much as he could before he took his leave. When he stays in an island, it is usually not for long.. and after the last crew he was with, he had to make sure never to fall victim to slavery again. Miguel continued writing small notes on different combinations of herbs and remedies he would need them to use on the sick. Around Miguel there was little to no clean spots around the big white hospital, every few feet of the cement walls had some sort of unexplained crack or stain.. and new ones were forming every day. Miguel took this job after leaving another crew, his neck had a collar around it.. but that day Mallory had forgotten to put it around his neck, a big mistake since Miguel took advantage of it.

Miguel took off his lab coat and walked out of the hospital, the floors making weird noises with every step. As he left nurses seemed to be crying, and doctors gave themselves a respectful silence as they saw him leave. Miguel was not knowing of the reasons for all of this, but he chose to ignore them for now, then his foot finally made it out of the wooden door. As he looked around outside he could see a few posters asking for recruitment.. well, this would be the third crew he would be a part off, hopefully this one wont disperse or grab him as a slave. Moving towards the destination Miguel could see a very weird Bar, it is weird because in Miguel's old life bars were practically made of gold, with unnecessary amounts of fancy crystals and silver thrown around the room to make it seem luxurious.

Miguel's past was that of a noble family, he ran from them in order to make a name for himself without the need of his families last name, hence why he will never tell a soul of his noble heritage. Having some money on the bank gave him a slight advantage, but that about it.. besides his martial arts.

Miguel walked inside the weird bar, hearing singing in the air he walked towards the bartender whose name Miguel did not know, he took out his hand like a student would inside a school and spoke clearly.

"Hi fine gentlemen, may I have some Pasta? Spaghetti? or something with the fine red sauce known as marinara?" Miguel had an appetite for his favorite food, which was.. you probably guessed it, pasta.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Oniyuri Finished taking her last sample from a Scorpion and Put it In a Small vile, which she then put in her Briefcase. This will make a nice finisher Oniyuri thought to herself as she got up and started walking along the beach back towards the town. Oniyuri Noticed the Sudden flood Of pirates in this town, She had been here for two years studying this islands Poisons. She had never seen this many minor pirates at once. Oniyuri wondered what was going on as she reached the docks. She saw many pirate ships, and Posters. One poster was a recruitment poster. "Meet at the Gold Nugget" it said. This man is an Idiot. But he Has Guts. Im going to join his crew and Get off this island. I've finished my research here anyway. Oniyuri thought to herself as she ripped the poster off the wall and laughed walking down the Street trying to find the Gold nugget.

As Oniyuri reached the bar, and opened the doors. She saw a Lineup heading to a table with a Man sitting at it. Oniyuri didn't care about the children trying to join. They were too Young. She walked right up to the Man who seemed to be the recruiter. She Put the poster on the table and asked the man

"Are you the one recruiting? I want off this island. and I need a crew anyway" Oniyuri Said as She pulled up a Chair and Sat at the Table with a Smile.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

The bartender looked confused as Miguel spoke to him and looked confused "look kid, we dont sell anything fancy, but i got some pie, or some chicken with chips, take that or leave" Jack looked to the side "Settle down Freddy, the nice lad just wants some food, give em some beer on me eh?!!!

Then this girl approached him as well, when he headed for his table. He looked at her "Whats your qualification lass?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Miguel was shocked by how the behavior of the man was, he seemed very loud to Miguel which reminded him of the old crew, the black brothel crew. Miguel turned around when he heard the man offer him a drink on him, Miguel witnessed the drink slide from the table and land on his hand. He picked it up and swallowed it almost whole, not knowing he was drinking alcohol. Miguel hadn't drunken anything like that in his life, closest thing being the Wine he had received what seemed like years ago. Miguel moved around with the bottle of beer now in his stomach, the empty cup now grasped by his hand.

His mind was blurred, since he couldn't handle alcohol as well as others. Once he took a few steps his body gave-up to gravity, making him drop to his knees. His palms were on the ground to keep him from falling on his sides, he tried his best not to throw up since this was his first time drinking.

"Woah.. I think.. I think I'm guna lie down for a bit.."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:41 am

The man in the corner of the bar drowning in sorrow and in whiskey bottles has just finished the last of the whiskey. ''Hit me aggain...'' Said the man with a sickly frown. The whiske helped him get over the death of his dad... Well not get over just.. forget. The guy next to him was Jack atleast thats what the bartender called him. Seems like he was recruiting pirates... ''This guy could get me out of this shit hole...'' Said Robert quiet enough so that no one would hear him. ''Hmm I might be qualified to join this crew... Jack.''. Robert just sat there and stared at Jack for a while.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Jack laughed at the lightweight who passed out and smashed his mug to his table "AHAHAHAHAH THIS GUY IS HILARIOUS!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, it seems you will need more brew lad... to really toughen that belly up!!! ahhahaha" Jack then noticed a heavy drinker at the corner and laughed , he then heard the mans request "And what makes you qualified for my crew mate? though... i guess you seem alright dont you? Aye, very well, YOUR IN!!" He raised his mug to the new guy "What be your name lad?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm

''Robert! Robert Hoodie is the name... Nice to meet you.'' Robert let out a weak smile as he reached for Jacks hand. ''So Jack whats your name? Full name that is.'' said Robert as he emtyed another bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:54 pm

"Have you already forgotten about me?" said Oniyuri as she began Leaning back in her chair.

Oniyuri leaned forward again and started tapping her fingers on the wooden table. She looked around the bar and Saw many people who would be portrayed as bad. It didn't bother Oniyuri, She could be considered a Bad Woman herself.

"If You need to know qualifications, Im not anything very special, I like Poison."

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Miguel tried to stand up, eventually he sat down on the nearest seat he could find. His vision was still blurry, but he was glad something was under him. This was the last time he would even attempt a drink, it would very likely get him killed if he had enough of it.. especially if he was attacked. Miguel tried to relax, there was a man that was laughing, but it wasn't at him.. it was almost warm, he seemed very nice and playful. Miguel had forgotten why he had arrived on the area he was in, but he guessed it would be for food. The man on the counter said there was no pasta, which meant he had no way of eating something delicious. Miguel took the break out of a plate of a nearby pirate, his body big and husky. Miguel was not thinking clearly, so he did not remember the idea of stealing being a bad thing, in his world he only found food and started munching on it. The Big man turned around, angry, and tried to look at Miguel, his fist rising and punching the table.

"You just ate MY food, I don't like it when people disrespect me like that.. little boy, you better pay for that." Miguel did not hear him, his mind was on the bread replacing his food. It was apparent his eyes were not even focusing on his surroundings. When he turned around he saw the big man and simply nodded at his statement. Then he made an unnecessary response.

"You my friend, did NOT find this bread first.. I did!" Miguel was sitting down, looking up at the man that was apparently very hungry.. which was understandable, since his belly was big enough to fir a person in there.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:27 am

Jack first acknowledged the girl who was still sitting there. Jack nearly spilt his drink, since he had forgotten about the girl earlier.There was clearly something quiet yet deadly about her. A sort of unmitigated disaster that could happen to anyone who crossed the girl. "Yes, your in as well, as long as you put your 'interests' in poison to the enemy hahaha....." Jack then turned and shook Roberts hand "Nice to have you on board lad, this crew will be a fine group when we reach the 7 seas!!" Jack then heard the rumbling of some big guy. Jack knew that guy, he was some pirate who was up and coming in the world, but yet, no bounty. Jack then held his hands up to the big guy "I would advise ye, you best not be messing with my crew mate.... or ill cut you into pieces....." The big guy looked at Jack and laughed "AHHAHAHAAHAHA, you threaten me? It seems like your out of luck Jack Lacroix... aye i know who you are, the grisham brothers are aiming for your head!!!! 1 MILLION BERIS TO THE MAN WHO CAN!!!" He didnt finish his sentence, Jack was already on the other side of the room, his hands replaced with giant cutters. He had cut the big guy right off his seat. Jack then carried his bottle, as his right hand turned back to normal "It seems, pleasantries are out of the way laddies!! Lets get to our ship, and you.." Jack said pointing to Miguel "Your a part of my crew now, no questions, pack up that food and lets GO!!!"

[[Off the coast of Shivaki]]

"Ill kill that fucking brat!! how dare he steal my treasure, that accursed fruit was to be MINE!!! Ill kill him, that theiving little low life , JACK LACROIX!!!!" IT was a man with a pirate coat and a huge cutlass along with a cannon on his back. He had multiple scars and looked truly pissed off.
[[Billy Grisham "The Big twin"]]
[[40,000,000 beli]]
[[Grisham Brothers pirates]]

There was a slightly shorter man who carried a long sword, he had no scars on his body and had long blonde hair. He laughed at the bigger mans plight. HIs clothes were also of lesser colour
"Well, brother, you shouldnt have let Lacroix get on the ship in the first place.... that fool will pay the price for stealing things that dont belong to him in due time.... if he is at Shivaki that is!!"

[[Bittle Grisham "The clever twin"]]
[[40,000,000 beli]]
[[Grisham brothers pirates]]
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Miguel did not get any time to think, the man made it clear Miguel was not allowed to argue or ask questions about his joining. Miguel honestly was too drunk to know he was in trouble, and his movements made him sway back and forth. In a matter of minutes Miguel picked up as much food as he could from the other tables and started running. His trail being led by the man in front of him. The mans hands had just turned into scissors, which was pretty weird to Miguel. He had only seen a few DFs in his life, and that one was the second weirdest.. right next to the one where you can control your own shadows, and other if you grab a hold of them.

Miguel moved behind the new captain, being too drunk to know that he was now part of a pirate crew. When he wakes up he would acknowledge the fact that he was now in a crew, the exact thing he was looking for. Miguel looked around him, he had wished he could somehow extract the alcohol from his body.. but there was an alternative. Miguel tried to talk to the new captain.

"I know you said no questions earlier.. but I need something to take off my lack of motor control, maybe some coffee or specific drugs in a hospital near here.. I kind of worked there as a docto- Is that really the sky? It looks a lot bluer now, and why is the ground moving so much?!, WHERE IS MY PASTA!!" Miguel was now talking randomly, his mind was spacing around the area before he could even finish his sentence. But he knew he had to either throw-up to get all of the alcohol out, or drink something in the hospital to kill the alcohol in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Oniyuri jumped from her seat as soon as her new captain did. She grabbed her briefcase and Bolted following after her Captain. Knocking over a few people on her way out. She overheard another man who had just joined the crew complaining about being drunk. He asked for drugs. Oniyuri figured her poisons were drugs and started rifling around in her briefcase while running. She had medical supplies, and Poisons.

"I could give you something" Oniyuri said Pulling out a small vial of purple liquid. " OH. AND CAPTAIN WHERE ARE WE GOING?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Jack laughed as he ran "Wow, you lads are reliable... you were a doctor before? HAAHAHHAAH , you seem to be very reliable lass, with that doctors bag, fine, ive decided , your going to be my first mate, lass, since you have that reliable feeling about yah!!!" Jack ran further till he could see his ship "And where are we going? My ship of COURSE!!!" There she was, the vessel known as the Elizabeth. A classic caravel with wooden railings and a spotless deck, as well as 4 sails and a tall lumbering mast. Jack pointed to his ship "ALL HANDS TO STATIONS YAH DOGS!!!!" He was using typical pirate jargon to basically say, get on the ship and lets go. The other cabin members and lesser crew members got into the ship immediately all smiling sicne this was a new ship.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:09 am

Robert saw everyone running but first he needed to get some... Supplies. He took a big create that he had his eye on for a while and threw it in his sack. The captain was allready out of the bar so Robert just started sprinting behind them with the sack bouncing up and down. They were close to the ship but he couldnt stand it... The alcohole withdrawl allready kicked in even tho he drank some 15 mins ago. ''Guys I... I need to stop...'' Robert reached for the bow and shot a arrow in the tightly sealed crate. He then opened the crate and drank 1 bottle of whiskey... And another one.... And another one.... And 2 more.... After the last bottle he threw the crate back in the sack and started sprinting twoards Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:11 am

"First Mate Already! I like this crew so far" Oniyuri said while Running and Putting all her Poison away. When Oniyuri could see the Ship It was a Big Caravel. Nice ship for a rookie crew Oniyuri thought to herself. As Oniyuri ran onto this ship following Jack. She wondered what she was supposed to do? She had never done anything on the ship except be a Doctor.

"WHAT DO I DO?" Oniyuri yelled to Jack Through all the Commotion
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Miguel grabbed the vial of the anti-alcohol drug and drank it, it seemed cliche to have it like a potion, but it seemed to do its work. Now all he needed to do was allow the special vial to leek out the alcohol through his pours, yes Miguel already knew the type of ingredients used for this vial. Harsh ingredients to find, but the results were outstanding in most circumstances. This medicine literally made you sweat the alcohol out, which would normally make an individual feel a burning sensation around the skin. In this case though, Miguel was used to a lot more pain then this.

The women and the crew captain made their way to the ship, Miguel following them. It seemed like the crew members were bellow the rest of the ones he found, Miguel was not in the position to fight, he was after all still recovering from the anti-alcohol drug. Miguel took some ice and put it around his body, he made sure to cool the parts that were dealing with the burning sensation.

"Ugh.. I deserve some pasta after this.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Jack was about to give orders as cannon fire rained nearby, barely grazing the ship. Jacks eyes widened as he saw in a distance the Jolly Roger of the Grisham Brothers coming from the north. Jack then yelled "HOIST THE SAILS YOU DOGS!!!, FIRST MATE, MAKE SURE OUR PROVISIONS AND MEN ARE DOING THEIR JOBS AT THEIR STATIONS!!!! WE GOT TO LEAVE NOW BEFORE THOSE ACCURSED CURS REACH US!!!!" Another wave of cannon fire was launched and Jack dashed in front of the deck and cut the two canonballs heading towards the deck of the ship in two, sending them to the sea below to detonate. Jack then ran along Robert "Hold your whiskey and hold your sense lad, we need to sail before there is drinking to be done!!!"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Oniyuri heard a canon fire, then her orders from jack. Everybody must get their jobs done, And I have to make them do it Oniyuri thought to herself as she ran Somewhere she could be seen and Heard. Oniyuri Stood Over by the wheel and Pulled herself up onto the Railings. "EVERYBODY,RAISE THE SAILS AND FIRE BACK IF YOU CAN BUT WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW. HURRY UP AND GET YOUR JOB DONE" Oniyuri yelled as she started stepping down Now, By Provisions he meant food. Oniyuri thought to herself as she ran into the kitchen and saw it had plenty of food and a Few cowering crew members. Oniyuri slowy pulled out her dagger. " I will kill you before those other pirates do if you don't get out there and help"

After Chasing those crew members out and Checking on the things she needed to Oniyuri ran back and Found Jack On the Deck "Anything Else you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Miguel made sure to walk around the ship and give himself time to recuperate. Once the opponents ships started firing Miguel almost jumped out of his seat, their captain had just cut a canon ball in half.. HALF! Miguel could not believe how cool that looked, so he witnessed his captains battle as something significant. He stood up, wanting to join in on the action, and walked towards the sails trying to grab the rope and help the ship as much as possible.

Miguel still could not believe how sudden teh attacks began, it was almost like the enemy had known their location on the docks. it came so sudden it made Miguel wonder if he himself had a bounty he did not know about.. and these people were bounty hunters. The idea on its own was absurd, but it made a point that the enemy had attacked far too quickly for it to be a coincidence. Miguel tried to poke his captains back in all of the commotion.

"Need me to do anything? I am sorta good at fighting.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Jack was now really preoccupied as he watched the grisham ship closing in and he then felt the sails come down and the ship was finally moving now. Jack then looked to Miguel "Aye, lad, you can do something, ill need you to check on the cannons and make them ready, fire as soon as your ready at the ship which is firing towards us, ALL MEN TO BATTLESTATIONS, WE MIGHT BE SCARRED FROM THIS BATTLE MY LADDIES!!!! ARAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH" Jack ran to his helm and pointed "First mate, help with the cannons, i want every dog we have manning our beautiful weapons!!!! And Hood , get on the blooming ship you drunkard, ARHAHHAHAHAHAAA"

[[Grisham bros ship]]

"He is getting away!!!!" It was Billy saying this as he walked to the railings of his ship. Bittle laughed as he then pointed to the cannons, "Bring out... the artillery shells....." Billys grin widened "Arhhh, you area cruel on bruther, a cruel one indeed!!! " The brought out some mortar and were getting ready to fire artillery shells at the cutting edge ship.
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:22 pm

[[Grisham bros ship]] Just as the Grisham crew mates put the shell into the mortar there was a loud crash and the shell suddenly flew out of the mortar! There was a huge explosion on the ship and through the smoke the only visible figure was a tall guy who wasn't there before. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME UP!" screamed the silhouette of the man and quickly the people who loaded the shell were cast overboard by what looked like chains. When the smoke cleared there was a man in a black coat and grey sweat pants with what looked like chains coming out of his back. The Grisham bros looked at the man in awe until a few seconds latter billy yelled "Well don't just stand thar! ATTACK!".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

[Grisham Bros ship]]

Bittle shouted as the pirates began surrounding this new intruder. They charged at him about 3 at a time with cutlasses , trying to cut him down. The Grisham bros were staying out of this fight but were keeping a wary eye on the stow away.

[[The Elizabeth]]

Jack watched through his telescope that some intruder was keeping the Girsham bros at bay. Jack grinned "Oi Robert you drunk land lover, we need to cover the lad who is letting us escape!!! Can you do that? First mate, ill need you to concentrate the cannons onto one position!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Juphy

Juphy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:58 pm

[[Grisham Bros ship]] Without looking at the on coming army Jack looked at a ship that appeared to be running away. "*Yawn* Well that looks like a good place to sleep" Jack stated as if he didn't here the yells and cannon fire that were getting closer to him. He took the one of the chains from his back and sent over to the stern of the ship, making a hole in it. From there he made a large mess of chains so his escape route wouldn't come out and right as the legion of swords men came to him he was whisked away by the chain. However (much to Jacks surprise) The speed at which he was being whisked away was to great for him to control and he crashed through a wooden wall into the food storage which seemed to be filled with booze. Jack looked at the booze in disgust and deiced to go up to the deck and see how the locals were fairing.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:59 pm

While Standing on the deck over the commotion Oniyuri Heard "Cover the Guy who is Letting Us Escape, and Concentrate Cannon Fire to one Point"
One PointOniyuri thought Something that could prevent them from coming after us being a new Pirate it was the best Idea Oniyuri Had. "FIRE THE CANNONS AT THE SAILS" Oniyuri Yelled as She Ran closer to the Side of the Ship that was facing the Grisham brothers ship " IM SURE WE WOULD ALL PREFER TO NOT BE FOLLOWED! NOW LETS GO." Oniyuri yelled as she Pushed people away who were Stumbling and Helped Load The Cannons.

When All the Cannons were Loaded Oniyuri Yelled "FIRE!"with a smile and the Cannons would Hopefully go off and Hit their Mark " KEEP DOING THIS AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN, I DONT CARE IF YOU USE ALL WE HAVE. I WILL BUY NEW ONES AT THE NEXT PORT" Oniyuri Yelled as she headed back to Jack and asked him with a Blank expression on her Face "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)   Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventurs of the Cutting Edge Pirates Chapter 1 "A Pirates life for me" ((CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next