One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off

Go down 
+3
Easy
y dau cymraeg
"Fire Kid" Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 am

Luna gulped as she had watched the fight, her wings were around her as she whimpered a bit, feeling terrible that she was to scared to stand up and help who she considered were her new friends. She has moved over to the "save zone" of where the old man was as she watched.

She stared as everyone fought as hard as they could, but it was of no use, she heard Sisimo say that they had better get out of there, but Danto and Blake where passed out and she would not be able to carry them both very far, and she couldn't leave them.

Luna looked up before standing, walking over to the man as her wings had grown large enough that the end feathers were trailing along the ground "p-please sir, p-please don't hurt my f-friends anymore, j-just let us go" she said holding her hands together in front of her as she walked up to him. She was physically trembling, but non the less walked over to him, standing so she was between him and the others. Her eyes were wide as if she was a rabbit that was cornered by a fox. "please s-sir" she said softly as her eyes were glazed with the threat of on coming tears.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 am

(Sorry If I mess up a little....)

Akio was still in the air and the bullets that Karasu had shot was charging for him, he then quickly moved a little to his side making the first bullet skim his face however the second had hit his arm, Akio clenched his arm to stop the beeding. "This guy is really something" Akio thought as he landed however as soon as he landed he had caught sight of Luna's tears, Akio clenched his fist in anger and faced his body towards Karasu and yelled "You can hit me, make fun of me or even kill me but if you dare make one of my friends cry I'll Kill you!!" Akio then caught sight of Danto and Blake unconscious he was surprised and furious and angry at the same time he then suddenly rushed towards Karasu and yelled "Cannon Shot!" he aimed his fist using 100% of his power into Karasu's gut.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Karasu opened his eyes momentarely, to look at the girl that he heard crying. His last technique had defeated both Blake, and Danto, leaving only Akio and this women to fight.. along with the small man, whom was still trying to talk t the women. Karasu was touched by her speech, she didn't want them to be hurt any further.. and this struck Karasu as a very pure heart. Karasu was not supposed to hurt the innocents, which was why he decided to listen to her and allow everyone to go into the jail cell without any further harm.

"Alright, I'll sto-" Just as Karasu was about to finish his sentence his vulture surrounded him and he went flying into the next building. A fist had connected with the vultures wings, which propelled Karasu even further. Once the vulture smashed itself inside a building smoke surrounded the area briefly, within moments though Karasu could be seen putting his foot on the ledge of the hole that was created, followed by his face.. filled with anger. They just attacked me while I was contemplating on letting them go to their cells without further harm... I guess I'll have to continue what I was doing.(Karasus Thoughts). When the smoke cleared the vulture was left behind Karasu, knocked out. It seemed like the vulture had received most if not all of the damage received, leaving Karasu with only the force to deal with.

Karasu took his time putting explosive rounds inside his pistol, and made sure he second pistol had enough smoke bullets in it to make this next round over quickly. Karasu went inside the room he was punched into and walked up the stairs, reaching the top of the roof within seconds. Once he made it to the top he looked at Akio directly in the eyes, showing no fear of what was about to happen.

"You do realize.. I have to put you in a condition worse then, or equal to my vulture.. correct?"
Before Karasu could get a response he shot a special bullet at a nearby poll on the ceiling, it was supporting the water supply for that building. Within seconds the force of the bullet penetrated the poll and let it fall into the ground of the other building, connecting the two as a bridge. Before the enemy would understand why Karasu needed this he used Soru to cross the bridge within the blink of an eye and appear 20 feet from Akio. Karasu shot a smoke bullet on the ground of the enemy to completely shroud him in the smokescreen, with this his vision would be blurred. Karasu then used Soru to run all around the enemy while shooting with his extremely fast fingers. He shot 5 bullets a second, and continued running around the enemy leaving only former images of him behind. With this Karasu also had his eyes closed and listened to the opponents heartbeat inside the smokescreen. He could easily find out where the enemy was, but without the enemy having super senses, the smoke screen would block his vision.

After the constant barrage of bullets were over, Karasu talked in the direction of the young lady that had talked to him.

"I'm sorry, but he had it coming.. I'll take everyone to jail now, you might have to come with me.. although i doubt you'll be in the cell for long." Karasu took out a key from his pocket, throwing it at the older drunk man on the edge of the building. The only edge that had no bullets on it, it seemed like the rest of the building had bullet holes after that last attack. Karasu made sure to concentrate the majority of them on the enemy, while others on the area around him.

"Make sure you do with this what you want.. and I have a feeling I'll be seeing all of you again after this little adventure.. hehehe."

Karasu knew the vulture would recuperate from its daze soon, and probably be up and flying soon. He took out his cuffs, maintaining his eyes closed, and made sure Akio was as defeated as he thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Sisimo would sigh, A quick recovery all for nothing. Whatever..Sisimo would grow to his normal size. Grabbing the two who luna noted, Danto, And Blake. And dragging them to the corner. He would head to his 1 inch tall size. Leap up onto luna's Bird cage. Open the door, And lay down inside, Opening his mouth and yelling "WELL LUNA! I GUESS WERE PARTNERS NOW!" he would smile, Since it was more of a forced partnership on her end. Well how fun was that?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Plenty of action and fighting going on, Sisimo and his friends tried their hardest to fight against this powerhouse enemy, but in the end they failed at trying to take down one bounty hunter with a metal vulture. Ulysses was surprised when some of the bullets fired were headed towards him, but he gave a sigh of relief when they all flew past him. Everywhere else on the building was unlucky to have taken all this damage from the bullets fired from the hunter's guns. He listened to the girl give her two cents on the situation, knowing that the tears were welling up in her eyes. Ulysses remained silent throughout the whole deal, not even letting out a cough. Ulysses thought the hunter wasn't in the mood for that much mercy, he didn't expect him to listen to the girl. Maybe he's a sucker for crying women.

As soon as the old man thought things were over, he saw the bounty hunter's vulture get shot away by a punch and the bounty hunter get propelled backwards a few. Ulysses looked at his face carefully with his eyes; The eyes of anger and rage gleamed from the hunter's eyes, obviously enraged by the fact his beloved avian was harmed. Ulysses should've pitied the one who was going to receive his punishment. With one shot, a part of a building collapsed and formed a makeshift bridge on the roof. The old man didn't like the sight of what was about to happen. "Oh boy, I don't think I'm going to like the sight of this...."

Thick smoke was released into the air, covering a large area of the building rooftop. Ulysses knew exactly what was going to happen, but not how much damage the poor sucker was going to take before he dies. But since the bounty hunter's intention was to take pirates to jail and not kill them, highly unlikely. But who knows what could be clouding that gunslinger's mind? Could anger be clouding his thoughts and intention to leave the group alive? Or could he still be sane but angry? No way left to find out but to watch what happens next.

And so the smoke and the gunfire came to a halt as the bounty hunting force of nature talked to the possibly crying girl. Ulysses sighed when he heard that everyone was going to jail. He knew that he was going to stay in there for quite a bit, probably even dying in there or too weak to function on the outside society without help. Ulysses had no friends or family left, nobody to watch over him anymore, and that's what made him regret outliving everyone he cared for. Ulysses closed his eyes for a bit, until he felt an object being thrown at him and immediately caught it before it landed anywhere. It was a key, but why a key? He looked at the hunter as he spoke to the injured old man. Ulysses gave one final look at the key before storing it in a safe spot on his body.

Ulysses had a few questions to ask the hunter, but what seemed like the most important question came out of his mouth, so he went with it. "I have a feeling I might encounter you too, hunter. But I do have one question before you arrest us....."

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Luna had started to smile softly as he had agreed to stop at first until akio hit him with an attack. Her eyes widened as she gasped, the only though that could go through her mind right now was... "YOU IDIOT!" She watched as the hunter was protected by his bird, but seemed twice as angry now as he quickly attacked akio, taking him down fast. She whimpered softly as she saw him pull out the cuffs and apologized about attacking akio and made a comment about how she probably wouldn't be in there for long, though it didn't make her feel better. She could hear sisimo say something in the background. She looked back at him and her eye twitched as she glared at him "now is not the time" she said with a soft voice but her eyes where burning with a unspoken threat to sisimo at his relaxed mood.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 am

"Im not like these guys, I fight till the very end but they just give up and go home...." Akio thought as he coughed out a tremendous amount of blood. "What the heck is wrong with you guys! Why give up so easily!" Akio yelled as he slowly walked towards Karasu. When he arrived towards Karasu he said "Im the one who hit you so you deal with me, arrest me leave them out of this... please...." Akio suddenly fell on his knees and whisperd "Please take me...."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Akio was still alive, which gave Karasu mixed feelings on the situation. Karasu knew this because his eyes maintained themselves closed. It was sudden, but the enemy looked like someone that wanted to sacrifice himself in an effort to save these pirates. He fell to his knees, blood was being lost in that moment. Karasu bent down to flick him on the forehead, telling him to snap out of it without saying a word, and pointed at the key the older man had hidden on his body. Karasu was telling him, in his own way, the older man would get them out.. but Karasu had to put them in. Whether or not the old man saves him though, is up to him.

Karasu looked at the women, and the small man. She wasn't supposed to head to jail, but unfortunately she had hung out with the wrong type of people. Hearing their conversation, Karasu almost nodded to himself at the situation the girl was caught under, he almost smiled. It seemed like fate had given her some friends, and the little man.. he seemed more happy then anyone in the crew.

There were three cuffs on him from the marines, none were sea stone.. but he bet the jail cell had some small amount in it, at least enough to cancel Blake's and Danto's devil fruits, the little man.. they'd just keep him in an extremely small cage, with the bars less then a centimeter apart. Karasu guessed the guy must've squeezed through the bars before, what a dumb move in Karasus part.. of course the size of the birdcage wouldn't matter if the bars were apart. He first put the cuffs on the girl, since she could fly.. from what Karasu could see with the wings, she might be the easiest to escape. He then proceeded to putting the cuffs on Ulysses, and finally Akio, whom was still laying on the ground. After they were cuffed, Karasu proceeded to answer the question Ulysses had laid out for him a few moments ago, putting it aside until he finished the cuffing process before going to jail.

He maintained his eyes closed, and debated whether or not he should tell them his actual identity, but since the crew had fought so well.. it wouldn't hurt, especially since Karasu is the least known of his kind. He turned around, opening his eyes towards Ulysses.

"I am Karasu Ammo.. the rarely known Shichibukai."

Karasu then pointed at the Prison in the distance, putting both of his guns on his waist after cuffing them. He was telling them in his own way that they had to walk to the prison.. of course Karasu wasn't going to pick them up and drag them over there, he wasn't physically prepared for something like that. He was going to have to walk them to the area.

Alright, I've answered your question Ulysses, now we need to move. Karasu grabbed Blake and Danto by their legs and started dragging them through the floor. THey were knocked out, so they shouldn't be feeling any pain.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Akio awoke but he couldn't see much, his eyesight was blurry however he could see that Karasu was putting handcuffs onto him. "Ugh what have I done... why did I have to come to this area in the first place..." Akio thought as he stood up and walked towards the prison. While Akio was walking he started to think about all the islands he has been to and all the adventures he had there. Akio suddenly came to a conclusion "Ill rather die, than give in to the marines!" Akio yelled as he started to bang his head on the wall. Akio in his childhood was taught to never give up on a fight even if it means death. Suddenly Akio fell to the ground he had lost all of his power he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 pm

As the battle between all those people was taking place, Sculpris did not even bother himself. He thought that this was a great chance for himself to escape. Karasu was concentrating on the other pirates and so it was one of the greatest chances he had to escape from Loguetown. He started moving quietly away from his position and he tried to escape from the site of the battle without being noticed at all. If he was noticed, there was no way that he could deal with Karasu, after all.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Blake had regained consciousness, although he couldn't move his head. "Hey you wanna be my nakama." Blake had noticed the guy trying to sneak away, Blake had a goofy smile on his face and he was missing a tooth on the side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Sculpris did not actually speak to the man. Apparently, he was too scared of people to speak to them. Instead of saying a word, the man's body chilled out and his legs started trembling while looking at Blake who asked him to join his crew. Sculpris was so scared that he couldn't understand a word...
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Blake dipped his head into the mud and dragged his body towards the man he didn't care what Karasu or anyone would do, "BECOME MY NAKAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Blake screamed it loud enough so that Karasu and everyone could hear what he said since the man obviously didn't hear him, Blake was heavily panting staring up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Ulysses watched the pirates get their wrists cuffed one by one, and the boy who was too stubborn to know when to quit bang his head on the wall til he passed out. He isn't going to get those lost brain cells back any time soon. Then it was time for his turn to get cuffed. Ulysses accepted the cuffs without any question or resistance, not like he would put up any resistance anyways. He learned that the bounty hunter's name was Karasu, but he wasn't a bounty hunter at all. He was one of the Shichibukai, feared, awed, and most importantly, powerful. Ulysses started chuckling, before breaking out into a hearty laugh. "A Shichibukai...heh....I never would've guessed."

Karasu pointed in the direction of the prison, signaling the ones that aren't knocked out to get up and walk their asses to prison. Ulysses struggled to get up for a minute or two, but eventually got back up on his two feet. He looked at little Sisimo, who was somehow accepting and enjoying this whole ordeal, and the girl carrying the cage that contained Sisimo, who still looked rather unnerved by all this violence. Ulysses started walking slowly, though his walk was rather crooked and made it look like the old man was in a great deal of pain with each step he took.

As Ulysses trekked on, he couldn't get the fact he was fighting a Warlord and managed to paralyze him, even if it was for a short time. In his mind, he felt rather unsure of what to feel about Karasu. Should Ulysses be angry at him for causing all this pain and take revenge on him? Should he take let it go and take it easy? Or should he just toss this whole dilemma away? So many thoughts about each choice rained down upon his conscious, not letting the old man think clearly about what to do. But at last, he made a decision. Hoping that Karasu was close enough to hear Ulysses talk, he finally spoke his mind.

"It was an honour sparring with you, Karasu. I do hope that we meet again so I can teach you some things about combat. Hah!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:40 pm

( Sorry If I was being kinda dum through out my other posts I was just angry those days.)
"Im such an Idiot" Akio thought as he regained consciousnesses, he then slowly stood and began to walk towards the Jail. Akio suddenly had a change of personality, he grinned for a while and remembered his battle with Karasu " I gotta hand it to him this guy is mighty strong" Akio thought as he walked towards the jail. "Also he is a Shichibukai, who would've of thought that I would battle a shichibukai so soon!" he whispered as he looked at Karasu's guns. However something didn't feel right, "Why did Luna give up so easily and how did Karasu end up arresting her for talking to pirates?" he thought as he looked at the old man being cuffed. However those questions didn't bother him what mattered is this crew, Akio didn't feel safe joining them but it was a awesome chance to travel to more amazing places so he couldn't turn down this opportunity. Akio then sighed and said "You lose, you lose nothing much you can do about it really.."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:41 pm

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5