One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off

Go down 
+3
Easy
y dau cymraeg
"Fire Kid" Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Karasu took out his pistols, and walked towards the musician. He didn't seem to have budged from Karasus earlier comment. He tried the next best thing he could do. he had no handcuffs, something he should've thought about before.. but he did have the next best thing. Just as Karasu was about to shoot frozen bullets to freeze his hands and most of the body, marines were seen running into the scene.

They held out their guns, but stopped once they saw his earring.. the clear diamond that signified the invisible assassin. It was his identity card in a way. They lowered their weapons as Karasu pointed at the pirate behind him, he was facing the marines.

"Bring him into your prison.. I don't want to hurt this one, he's not causing any trouble so be gentle.. I wouldn't want to report your abrupt behavior to a high ranking marine."
Karasu walked from the scene, making sure to look back every once in awhile as the marines walked up to him and tried to handcuff him. Lucky they were around or he would have to improvise. In the middle of their conversation, Karasu managed to talk one of the marines into handing over his cuffs, it would make it easier to defeat some pirates and turn them in if they came in cuffs. All of this improvising was starting to give Karasu a headache, a few minutes inside the island and three pirates had already been found.. he wondered how many more there could be laying around.

While walking around the area, his pet vulture had finally found him. Eventually it started circling the perimeter, looking for other pirates in the island. Its memory was not very good, but if it spotted anything suspicious from the sky, he would definitely sqwak and screech loud enough for Karasu to hear it.

Karasus eyes were now closed, he focused on noises around him.. 50m, trying to find a hint of a name of a pirate. Once he heard what he had to, he would immediately head towards it to find out the details.

"This damn island, It almost feels like pirates are camping here for vacation.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Luna blinked the man started to blush him self and seemed to sneeze, flames coming from his nose as he did. She blinked a bit wide eyed at the scene before watching as his brother quickly dragged him away "w-well um b-bye, thanks for the food" she said and waved at them before going back to the stand, asking the man to make as much food at he could that would last a few days and wrap it up for her.

She waited for a little while, the wings on her ankles stretching out a bit before wrapping back around them. As her food was finished and packed up, She thanked the man before looking around and making her way to an alley, checking around her to make sure no one was following her. before she let the wings on her ankles disappear and come back on her back and much larger as she flapped them, lifting off the ground and back to the top of a building, hoping no one saw her...
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm

"Wait what..." Sisimo would say. Peering out the top of the bird cage. Which was more of a 'Narrow' Square, Instead of the holding bars on the sides. He would begin to climb atop the bars. Then reaching the top. And also being clumsy and rolling down the sides of it. His left leg wasnt 'Perfect' But it would do. He would drop down and grab another ledge. Eventually meeting ground floor. Going as fast as he could toward the entrance. Occasionally jumping on a person's shoes. Eventually he would leave, Seeing a huge crowd of people crossing paths "..Dangit" He would speak. Running across and climbing a vine, It would head to the rooftops. For less 'Travel' Needed. In the pit of people below. He would begin to see another person. Sisimo smiling and heading toward the what looked to be a Female. Then approaching her and speaking "Hello! Im sisimo!" Though. He still WOULD be 1 inch tall.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Akio was still for for some fresh fruit he could use to cook. He looked around for a while and still no sight of any fruit he then caught sight of a ginormous full of fruit. He stared at it for a while and thought "Score! I just hit the jackpot!" However half of the fruit weren't edible just by looking at it he could tell. He took out a fairly sized basket out of his bag and walked up to the tree he then kicked it and about half of the apples fell. "Bingo!" He thought as the apples fell down. He then got out a lid for the basket and covered it. His belly then started rumbling "Hang in there little fella" he whispered as carried the basket. "Now all I need is a place to cook" he thought to himself. He checked his watch "I still have sometime" he said. Akio had this strange feeling that marines were close by he just couldn't shake it off so he tried his best to ignore it.

After a few minutes of walking around he spotted to people. One being carried by the ear and the other carrying him and walking around. "That's weird" he said however he suddenly remembered that he had saw them earlier along with a young girl. Akio got out two apples from his basket and walked towards the two men. "They should be hungry" he thought as he approached the two.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:42 pm

The Vulture looked around the area, looking for abnormal behavior.. within moments a women was seen flying on top of a building. The vulture could barely see another tiny shadow bellow her, while the vulture moved closer to investigate it seemed to be their old friend.. the same face it had seen moments before. The Vulture let out a giant screech/sqwak that would later reach Karasus ear. He immediately ran in the direction the vulture had screamed. By this point he was around 20m above the women, the vulture was now surrounding them to give Karasu their positions. His screech continued like a siren above their heads.

Karasu moved quickly, going past the crowds of people in the direction the vulture was screeching. He knew that whoever it was, had to be taken down quickly and efficiently. This was to save time, and make it quicker for him to go home.. he also knew he was not supposed to underestimate these abnormal people, since they could easily take advantage of the situation.

"Hmm.. I wonder who my vulture has found this time.. if he screeched, then that means the enemy doesn't have a marine uniform.. which only leaves so many possibilities, pirate being number one."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Blake gratefully took the apples and roasted them with his fire and then gobbled both of them up, Blake then heard the vulture screech and said "I am about to have some fired chicken, Blake shot a fireblast at the vulture the training with Dorian helped his eye cordination, and aiming and Blake believed he could hit the vulture square on. Danto nodded his head as he awaited results from Blake's attack.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 pm

"Wow" Akio thought as Blake roasted the apples, Akio was just about to introduce himself when suddenly he saw Blake shoot a fireball towards some kind of vulture. "That sure looks tasty" Akio thought as he saw the bird move swiftly through the sky. "Hold on a sec.." Akio thought as he saw the fireball fly towards the vulture. Akio then began to run under the bird holding out his arms ready to catch it as soon as it got hit. "If this thing touches the floor then It will take quite a long time to clean" he thought as stared at the vulture. Akio then wondered how Blake could here the bird and how he couldn't. Akio was a skilled cook and he can tell that this bird was rare.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Karasus vulture had the air at its side, but the fireball seemed to come at an unexpected moment. The vulture had no idea that the man close to the target was in fact a fire user. But just as the fire came close to the vulture a bullet ran through it, immediately the fire dispersed from the spinning bullet as the bullet landed, with a curve, to the ground. Karasu walked towards the group of people, one of them was under his vulture. Karasu was angry that the men would try to hurt his vulture.. his pet and assistant so easily, and without hesitation. Karasu still had his eyes closed, and was focusing on everything surrounding them, 50m of course.

"You guys.. I'll make sure to give all of you the same treatment i gave the others.. give-up now, and I wont have to put any of you in the hospital."

Karasu put both of his pistols up, now they were in trouble for trying to hurt property of the WG.. whether they were pirates or not, they were heading straight to jail.. Karasu, unfortunately, had the right to do so.

"Choose wisely.. either way, you're ending up in this towns prison."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 pm

"Darn it... how did I get in this mess?" Akio thought he then bowed and said "I'm sorry I didn't know that this was your bird..." Akio then stopped bowing and started at the man. He then started to walk slowly past the man as soon as he got next to him he whispered "If ya want me ya gotta get me" Akio then started to run hoping that the man will chase after him and leave the two men alone. "I can't believe Im doing this sorta thing.." he thought as ran towards a old building. Akio was in a tight situation if the man chased him they could fight inside this quite old building however if he didn't he will have to run back and fight him while he was attacking the two men.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Karasu heard the mans footsteps go by him, his voice echoed in his ears. Karasu ran after him, and went inside the building. he had already memorized the others faces by looking at them, he briefly opened his eyes and directed his vision at Blake and the other people with him.. among them the tiny man. Karasu moved towards the man that ran past him, knowing fully well that a sheep that wandered from its herd would be the easiest to slaughter.. but in this case, Karasu made sure to only capture instead of slaughter.

Minutes go by and he finds him inside a building, closing his eyes as he came through the only way out. He closed the door behind him, making sure to darken the area a bit, and allowed the vulture he had to attach itself on his back before he went in. once the doors closed, he locked them, showing the pirate he only had one way out.. he had already made his choice, Karasu was going to bring him to jail after sending him to the hospital.

"So, does this mean you'll fight me here?"

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Sculpris kept playing his flute while the marines approached himself and Karasu. He kept playing and playing, as if that was the last music he ever played with his favorite musical instrument. However, he was very lucky... The innocent look on his face, something that was not too far away from the reality, made Karasu believe that he was incapable of protecting himself and so he left from the place in order to search for some other pirates... This was the greatest chance that Sculpris had. The man knew that he was very lucky and that this was only an one time chance. There was nothing more that he could do except from using a technique on the marines who were about to cuff him.

As soon as the pirate who allied himself with the World Government disappeared from the place, Sculpris opened his eyes and he stared at the many marines who were coming towards him. The marines were quite a few... They were around 20 and they all looked like mere soldiers. "I cannot believe in my luck..." Sculpris thought while the marines kept moving towards him. He took his flute down for a second and he started speaking to the marines while also walking with back steps "Excuse me gentlemen... I-I really do not want to do this... But I have to do so in order to escape. It is my only chance... Please forgive me.". Then, the young man placed the flute back at his mouth. All the marines dropped their guns down and looked at the young man as he was about to start playing his music.

As soon as the first melodies of the flute were heard, the marines started feeling drowsy. That music... It reminded them of some peaceful days of their lives... It reminded them of the peaceful days in Loguetown a few years ago, before the number of pirates increased vastly after the war that the pirate Anubis caused in Shabaondy Archipelago. "It's so relaxing..." a few marines said and some others agreed "Yeah, it is..." before they started smiling and eventually fell on the ground in a sleeping state. Sculpris' technique had actually worked... Karasu was a person that a technique like that would not affect him, but all those weak marines would definitely be affected by it, just as the young musician predicted.

"That sound... It is a very lovely sound that is always reminding people of their peaceful lives... Peaceful lives they always wanted to live, lives which they would live if it was not for this annoying pirate era... You see, all of the people are quite nostalgic about their pasts and about a life they always wanted to live... And marines like you, who have not managed to progress through the ranks of the Navy force are definitely like these people... If you were not soft-hearted and kind, you would probably not be affected by this music... You all seek a quiet life and you would do anything about it... And I just gave you the chance to enjoy that life, even if it just happens in a dream. That sound... It is the first completed melody I ever completed... That is what I call... The First Melody. It is a move that makes those who listen to it fall asleep... That is pretty handy, if you ask me." Sculpris said with a smile on his face and while clearing his flute. As the marines were all down and were unable to speak at their state, Sculpris could actually behave like he would behave if he did not had that agoraphobia. As the marines could not listen to him and did not respond to him, it was like he was talking to nothing more than some mere objects. That was the reason that he could act like nothing was happening at all... When people were unable to react, the agoraphobic Sculpris turned into a normal human... A human who was just like any other... A human that he actually was before he had that incident with the pirates... A human that he always dreamed to become after overcoming his agoraphobia.

All those things were drifting through the young man's mind. And as all those things passed through his brain, a memory related to the cause of his agoraphobia came through his mind as well... The image of the pirates that kidnapped him when he was a child were brought back to his mind and a tear fell from the young musician's face. In a single second, dozens of images appeared in front of him... He could see the pirates slapping him for not playing his flute the way he should... He could see the pirates kicking him for not doing what they said successfully... He could see the pirates trying to teach him the art of the sword and if he did not practice his techniques the way they wanted, he could see them threatening him with a sword in front of his neck that would cut him and send him to the other world. All those freaking images appeared and faded away... And Sculpris took a deep breath, hoping they would disappear.

Just like he hoped, the images disappeared from in front of his eyes. They all faded away, just like he wished. However, the young man could not stop crying. Apparently, there was one thing that he knew very well. Even if he figured out a way to get rid of the annoying images that reminded him of his suffering at the hands of the pirates, he could never heal the wounds that they caused to his heart and his soul... He would have to make significant effort in order to achieve something like that...

"Whatever..." he said and he cleared his face, after completing these thoughts. Then, he slowly walked towards one of the marines, the one who was carrying the cuffs which were needed to cuff him. He searched for the cuffs through the marine's body and as soon as he found them, he picked them up and carried him on his left hand. "These might be somewhat useful..." he thought and he started running away from the place in order to hide to another spot where he would not be found by the Warlord, in case he found out that he managed to escape from the marines who were about to arrest him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Blake ran away and smiled "That guy provided the perfect distraction for us to get away we can't risk fighting yet we still aren't exactly 100% from Whiskey Peak." Danto said as they ran and turned the corner, and as they took the turn Blake saw the beautiful girl again this time from the back spazzing out and fainting once again, Danto shook his head and lifted his brother on his shoulders, "Hey Luna right, and Danto turned to Sisimo, "Who is the little guy." Danto said pointing at Sisimo and one of Blake's arms drooped down as the misplacement of the shoulder.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Luna smiled softly as she leaned her back ageist the edge of the building, her wings now sticking out of the sides of her head as she took a bit of some bread and mango's. She was grinning to finally get some food in her belly. she blinked as she heard a voice and looked down. Searching for where the voice came from till she saw a....very tiny man. "um hello there" she said, not sure if what she was seeing was real. More things started happening, she could see fire balls in the air and a bird screeching. "w-what is going on?" she mumbled as she looked off the edge of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Sisimo would yell, Pointing at the bird as it appeared to head to its master "AHH ITS THE BIRD AGAIN!" he would say. Then beginning to cough so he could get a huge speech out "Soo..It all started when i landed on this guys shoulder, Then that bird, Screeched, And this bounty marine guy came, And chased us..And shot my foot.And then got me and my friend in a hospital, Now i just escaped from the cage he put me in. And now hes here!...And hes hunting pirates, So if you are one..Hes REALLY dangerous, Did i mention he can see heartbeats!? And his bird can turn into metal!?" He would huff, Trying to catch another breath "So im sisimo, Nice to meet you. I ate the size size fruit. Thats why im so small"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Luna blink as she watched the little man explain what was going on, and why he was so small "well I'm not really a pirate, but i do have a bounty" she said softly and blinked as she watched down below, leaning over the edge of the building as she did. "but my bounty is only 100, I'm sure I'll be fine" she said softly as her wings moved to her back again, stretching out a bit as they did.

Luna turned as she saw danto and blake run around and corner only to appear ontop of the building. She blinked as blake seemed pass out alot before waving at danto "um, hey danto..." she said soflty

Last edited by Luna on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Blake eyes blinked open and he got off of Danto's shoulders "Luna would you like to join my pirate crew, and you to little man." Blake smiled and put his hand on Danto's shoulder. Danto's eyes widened and his mouth dropped he was surprised that Blake had noticed the small guy so quickly. He whispered into Blake's ear "Hey Blake you must really love that girl!" Danto said cupping his hands around his mouth in case any of them had an acute hearing, Blake blushed and said "Yes!" Not cupping his hands around his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 pm

(Accidental Double Post, Deleted)

Last edited by Sisimo Shix on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Upon the sight of a cupped hand starting a whisper. He would grow to 6 metre tall. All his body parts growing. And then simply, He would hear the words exchanged, And the word yes, Then returning to his small size and giggling. "Big Person! (Toward Luna), The Big man over there says he likes you!" He would laugh again. He would then open his eyes and begin to run in a circle placing his palms over his ears "OH NO BIG MAN IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL! WE GOTTA HURRY BEFORE THE VULTURE GUY GOES AND TAKES HIM TO JAIL!!!, Also ill join your crew"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Luna Blinked at the bluntness of his request, so much so she didn't even notice sisimo growing and blurting out something. She shook her head as she just her random words now being yelled by sisimo before shaking her head "ah sorry i....i zoned out there" she said softly before looking at Blake and gulping "well i um, i don't know" she said softly and played with her skirt.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Blake sighed "Well just consider my offer and we will help you little guy so what's your name and the name of your friend that we are helping we might be able to recruit him if he has fighting skills or is a doctor navigator or cook, speaking of that what is your position?" Blake's head was tilted as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 pm

"Im a archaeologist." He would smile "Oh, And big man? I dont know his name, But he helped me, And put me in his pockets, And then he got shot alot by vulture man..and then i got stuck in that bird cage, Then i escaped from said bird cage." He would cross his little arms "You know..Ive Never asked for ANYONE ive met so far's name,What are YOUR names?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Luna blinked as blake told her to think about it, which she started doing right away. She was considering the pros and cons of joining a crew. one she could travel far away places with out risking passing out in the middle of the ocean, if her wings got tired. She would also have people to help her out if she got into a jam of some sort, which seemed to happen a lot. she looked up as the little man asked for everyone's names "oh um my name is luna" she said as the wings on her back fluttered a bit, a few feathers falling off as she did.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 pm

"My name is Blake and this is my brother Danto!" Blake went backwards when he saw Luna's wings and he fainted and went plummeting off the building landing on his back. "Hey little guy you can be in my pocket no need for you to fight, me and Bla...., Danto saw Blake faint and plummet towards the ground and knew Blake would be out unconscious for a while, "Me and me will hand getting the "big guy" out of the hospital although we need a doctor, so he can still be recuperating while we take him.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Sisimo would feel his ankle "Naa..I can do well not in a pocket were i get launched around. " He would cross his arms "Id like to say...Our captain is creepy, Big Luna only has wings..Nothing big, Why did he just get knocked out?!". He would then take a large breath "So luna, Can you fly?...Having wings and all.." He would pick up some of the feathers. Putting them in his shirt and taping down and open areas. "WOOHOO!" I wonder if this will work...." He would stand atop a box and leap off. Immediately letting gravity do the work and dropping him on the ground "NO!!" he would say. Sighing "I thought i could be like a bird.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Luna blinked and gasped as Blake fell off the edge of the building "oh my!" she said and quickly ran over, looking down at him from the top of the building "are you ok Blake?" she asked softly before looking back at Danto and Sisimo "well um, i know lot of medicine and stuff, i could probably be able to lend a hand" she said softly to Danton about helping Sisimo's friend after they got him out of the hospital and looked over at Sisimo "well um yeah" she said as her wings grew, going to twice her side as she started to flap them, sending her up a few feet before coming back down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next