One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off

Go down 
+3
Easy
y dau cymraeg
"Fire Kid" Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 am

Karasu heard another heartbeat rapidly moving towards him, the older man in front of him was now stumbling to get back-up. Karasu took out his pistols, as he felt the ground semi thudding, and got himself in a position to make it easier to defend himself, the enemy finally arrived and broke through the wall. Karasu immediately took his position and shot several rounds of his explosive bullets, he could have up to six in each of his pistols, but he only had them all in his left one. The explosion took away all of the debree in the air. Karasu positioned himself in a position farther away from the opponents reach so the explosion would not affect him. The Explosion would be directed at the opponents torso, and one bullet would normally be enough to take down an enemy, karasu shot 6 bullets in an instant.. his finger had moved so quickly it was almost like a blur.

By this point, normal people would have to reload their guns, but Karasu stayed normal.. never having to reload. Usually, his opponents don't get to live long enough to realize, his Devil Fruit allows him to never reload a gun again.

"Those will not kill you... but if I am forced to keep hurting you, there is no guarantee you wont come out of this scarred."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:33 am

He would turn small. Luckily the bullets were not aimed for his center point of the body. For thats where he would turn mini. Dodging the explosive bullets as they hit the debris. And the explosions in of themself Hes not reloading.. He would say, Then reaching into his pockets. And pulling out knuckle knives. Placing them on and growing huge again. The large blades would be used to attempt to smash forward into the opponents gun.

Last edited by Sisimo Shix on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:39 am

Luckily, Ulysses wasn't near the explosion radius nor the area where a giant Sisimo crashed through the wall. Ulysses got back up onto his feet and adopted a fighting stance. He stood stationary for a few seconds before dashing very quickly towards the bounty hunter currently occupied with another problem. Ulysses jumped up in the air with the momentum he built up and attempted to to deliver a deadly kick to the body or face, whichever place lands first. Obviously, that wouldn't be enough to take the bounty hunter down, seeing at how powerful he is, he should be able to withstand many powerful attacks before falling.

"HOWAATAAA!"

Ulysses leaped high up into the air, spun around in the air twice before extending his both of his legs to propel himself towards the powerful bounty hunter. If that didn't work, then Ulysses would fall over and become very vulnerable to attacks following his failed attempt. If it did succeed, it would probably knock the wind out of the bounty hunter and push him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:50 am

Karasus eyes maintained closed, and his vulture was now closing its eyes since it knew what that smile he was growing over his face meant. In an instant Karasu shot a bullet form his left gun, completely enveloping the area he was in with smoke. He then disappeared from his original area, leaving both of the enemies behind to hit each other (If they continued). In reality, Karasu had used Soru, his main and only rokushiki technique. After the smoke surrounded both of the enemies Karasu completely circles the area in Soru speeds, leaving only FORMER images of himself behind and shooting all around the smoke, knowing exactly where the enemies were by the sound of their heartbeats. At the same time Karasus massively fast fingers allowed him to shoot in cotinuous rounds, never ending until the smoke stopped showing.

Karasu focused on shooting the giant on his legs, and the old man as well, but the giant received much more then the old man and in a much more variety, concentrating on the center of him as well.. since Karasu remembered that was where he shrunk in the last attempt. If he shrunk again, he would have a much bigger bullet hole in him.

Once the smoke faded Karasu finished with both pistols aimed at both enemies, his gun smoking but his smile ever growing.

"Have both of you had enough? I'd rather not pull both of you handicapped into the Jail Cell."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 am

"Big man! RUN!" he would say. Falling from the pain in his leg. Upon his falling he would shrink. laying down. The most awkward way it happened. Was he was 'Unconscious' To a extent. Well, Hopefully the big man would get away..To possibly save him from the said jail cell...What a horrible attempt at survival..Huh? He would make a 'Meow' Noise as he slept, Grabbing onto a trashcan and licking it.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 am

Ulysses' attack missed! As his kick went towards the last known position of the bounty hunter, it turns out there was nothing there and Ulysses tumbled over! He got onto one knee while rubbing his hurting ankles which suffered a bump from the tumble. Ulysses looked up at the noise of the gunfire and immediately covered his face with his unprotected arms. The bullets kept on going and going like the hunter had an infinite supply of ammunition under his coat! The bullets hit Ulysses many time, but Ulysses did not move from his position. Once the smoke ended, he was still positioned with his bleeding arms covering his face and his body wounded.

"Heh...Is that the best you got, ye nancy boy?" Ulysses painfully got back onto his two feet and adopted his same fighting stance. He spat out some blood and gave a couple of few deep breaths before spitting out some more blood. Ulysses felt very tired and in pain. Bullet wounds and sprinting for minutes does take a bit of energy out of an old man. But Ulysses had one trick up his sleeve. Ulysses dashed in a zig zag pattern towards his soon to be assailant to deliver one final kick that will temporarily paralyze him. Big Dipper Muscle Freezer. "Hwooo.....ATAH!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:18 am

Karasu was stunned that the old man was still able to move, and managed to receive a direct hit by the man. By the time he managed to try and move towards the left the attack had connected with his right arm, completely paralyzing him. In moments the vulture had appeared. It's wings were now covering him and squawking high at the enemies. Karasu spoke to the old man, in a surprisingly calm tone.

"You know, that technique can be dangerous.. I like it.. This little battle though, is either already over.. or it will end after i receive movement back in my body, although i wouldn't trust that my vulture wont cut you if you get near me."

The vulture was now holding its wings around Karasu, basically blocking his body from sunlight and possible hits, its eyes were focused on the drunk man. It was probably going to try to kill him if he got near him.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 am

He would lay down and open his eyes toward the two "Stop it big man.." he would say. Hoping to stop the conflict his eyes would close again and speak "Youll just hurt yourself.." He would continue to lay down. Then looking toward him "Stop the blades and just wrap big man, to restrain him.."
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

Ulysses was surprised that the attack landed, and was about to break his bones with a Big Dipper Column Breaker until the vulture flew and and intervened with the whole process. Ulysses listened to the bounty hunter's sentence and knew what he had to do; Call it quits. If he got near the bird, he would be cut into pieces. Even if he got past the bird, the hunter would regain his strength and kill him or handicap him. Ulysses took a step back and sat down in a cross legged position. He burped noisily. "Well kid, you got me beat. Do whatever you want to me, kill me, take me to jail, torture me. All I know is that I can't beat you at this rate. Boy...I need a nap....and some more liquor." Ulysses took one final swig of his gourd before collapsing on the ground, conscious but not willing to move.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 am

Karasu sat down after regaining movement, it seemed like the old man had gotten into the idea of allowing himself to live another day. To these men going to jail was the end of their career. In reality, it would be the start of it. Karasu knows they will try to escape, and probably make it in the end. Karasu knew that he made a big mistake underestimating the old man.. and fighting them without killing them was another mistake. But, he knew it had to be done, and it had to be done right. The older man surprised him, and needed immediate medical treatment, the same with the cat person. Karasu got himself back up, feeling normal now after the paralyzing technique had worn off. He was not going to let himself underestimate an opponent like that again, it was a note he would take to heart. Picking up the cat mans body, in its smaller form, he walked towards a nearby store. Putting money on the frightened mans desk, and receiving a small but extremely dense metallic bird cage, from which Karasu gently laid him on the ground.

He then walked towards the older man and had his vulture pick him up, he ordered him to fly him into a nearby hospital, along with the small man inside the birdcage. The vulture managed to bring both of them into the air, and in the direction of the nearest hospital, he would then drop them off in the front of the hospital where many nurses and doctors gathered around to try to save their bodies, or mainly prevent them from ending up handicap. Karasu would go to pick them up later, for now he was hearing music around him.. but he decided not to pay close attention to it. It didn't seem to matter. Karasu closed his eyes once again, and focused on the noises around him.. maybe a rumor, or some noise would help him find the other pirates that could be around the island.

"Great.. now where are the other pirates.."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 am

Well. Sisimo would wake up in the bird cage. His extremely small leg was bandaged. He would stretch his arms to reach the swing withing the bird cage. Sitting atop it and letting it swing. He would eventually launch were he would look through the bars of the cage. at all the nurses and people "Well..I did say bird cage earlier..Wonder who brought me here.." He would poke his hand out and wave at the doctors "Hey! Which guy brought me here? The drunk man, Or the one with the guns?"
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 am

Ulysses was carried all the way to the hospital, along with Sisimo where they were patched and bandaged up so neither of them would bleed out or become crippled for the rest of their lives. Ulysses cringed a few times as the nurses disinfected his bullet wounds and pulled what bullets were put in him, but eventually that was over and Ulysses was put into a hospital bed. He looked around at the room, it was fairly nondescript and plain. Cream wall, white tile floors, and no welcoming atmosphere. He was given a book to read, which kept him occupied for a short amount of time, until he fell asleep. Well, Ulysses did say he needed a nap.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Karasu could not find much words, only the sound of the two men he had hurt inside the hospital. Karasu moved through the alley and started hearing the flute playing once more. He had decided he was going to follow the noise, since it was suspicious that someone was playing in the middle of this dark alley. Karasu put both of his pistols on his belt, and made several turns with his eyes closed, hearing the wind beat agaisnt the walls to show him which direction he can head into. After several minutes of tracing the sound of the flute, he left his trance and looked directly at the man in front of him.. immediately he recognized his face.

This man had a bounty of 1,000,000 which was decent for a pirate around these regions. His face was the same as in the wanted posters, and Karasu had to turn him in.. he had to be sent to jail.

"Hello there, I may know your face, but I seem to have forgotten your name.. whichever way you answer though, I will still have to capture you and turn you in.. I would rather you not fight, that way things would be much easier for both you and me."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Sculpris did not say a thing. Apparently, he was scared off at the presence of the man. The man had a look on his face that was something more than intimidating. He was very scary to the point that Sculpris' legs started trembling in fear. Of course, Sculpris was not an ordinary person. He was a person that was very agoraphobic and so the appearance of a man who was scary by himself combined with his phobia made Karasu look at him like a Grim Reaper. And not only that, but also the Grim Reaper wanted to catch him because he had a bounty on his head... Sculpris was so unlucky.

Without speaking a single word, the agoraphobic person looked around. He wanted to check out the place to see whether there were any spots from which he could run away. However, he was standing at a dark street by himself. There were walls around and the place was a dead end. The musician could not run away at all... He was doomed to be captured. There was nothing he could do to the man. That man looked very strong, much stronger than Sculpris was. Even if Sculpris was a talented musician whose music could affect the other people, that man seemed to have no emotions on his face. Sculpris could understand by looking at him that his soul would not be shaken from the melodies of his flute, that the man would not show remorse about capturing him after listening to him playing the flute. As a result, Sculpris did the only thing he could do; he gulped and he hoped that he would be helped by somebody.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Karasu did not receive an answer, but the look in his eyes showed him he had little to actually do to him. The enemy was shocked, at what Karasu could not fathom, if he were to actually study on the nature of the strange man he could find out, but he really had a limited time to be wasting.. he didn't want to stay a day longer then he had to.

Karasu was relieved the enemy had little to no intentions of fighting, he took out one of his pistols just to make sure this was not a trick. The old enemy had got him off guard, and to pay for his mistake he could have lost the battle, he was paralyzed in that moment with only his vulture to have protected him. Karasu put the gun on his lap, right as he took a nearby crate and sat on the only way to leave the place. He did not want the enemy to escape, and he did not want the enemy to die of a heart attack.

"Alright, you have two choices... and I'll make them very clear. You can either fight me in the hopes that you'll defeat me and go into Jail... or my favorite option, you turn yourself in.. and I don't have to send you to the hospital afterwards."

Karasu grew a slight smile, as it gradually grew from its small starting point to the sides of his cheek. His eyes looked directly at the Pirate, hoping he would get a glimpse or a hint of what he was thinking. After the quick glance Karasu closed his eyes, and narrowed his gaze, the smile still showing. Without the enemy knowing it, Karasu went into his Total Silence state. It would not affect the enemy, but Karasu was now hearing everything within a 50 meter radius.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Sculpris looked at Karasu while he was making his proposition. Apparently, he did not know what to answer. Of course, Sculpris did not want to go the jail. However, he knew that no matter how hard he tried, he would never succeed in defeating Karasu and escaping from the World Government's clutches. Even if he was a skilled swordsman, his level was still quite low. There was nothing he could do in order to escape... As a result, he only did the only thing he could do. He closed his eyes and he raised his flute. He started playing the flute afterwards and waited to see what the scary man would do against him... He only hoped that his melodious music would relax Karasu and make an opening for himself to escape.

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Karasu looked at the man with a puzzled face, why was he playing music at a moment like this? Was this some kind of hypnotizing technique? A devil fruit made of sound like Hibiki had? It didn't seem like anything, but in reality it had to be something bigger. Karasu opened his pistol, putting explosive rounds inside of it till it filled. Six explosive bullets were left inside the pistol, and it hit Karasu that the man was not even getting ready to attack. Maybe he was deaf? but, even a deaf person would know what Karasu was about to do. Karasu aimed his pistol at the enemy, and signaled for him to move along. As a warning shot Karasu fired one of his bullets right next to the flute playing musician, making it explode on the wall behind him. The force alone should be enough to show the man that they were dangerous.

"I am NOT going to ask again.. move it"

Karasu was getting ready to attack the man if necessary, the man was a pirate, and technically someone that must've done something horrible in the past to get to where he is today. The fact that he was either ignoring Karasu, or trying some weird trick meant he was already trying to make a mockery of the situation. He obviously didn't know this was the first time Karasu had to take someone in alive, and the first time he is letting so many witnesses live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 pm

A young women smiled softly as she stood on the edge of a roof top, staring down at the heart of the city. The cool wind blowing and causing her Soft light blue hair to move along with it. She Would watch the people go about their business as she let out a content sigh.

She yawned softly, her stomic letting out a soft growl in hunger. She placed a hand on her stomic and looked around, wondering where she could get something to eat for cheep, as she was low on cash. She shruged and walked around the edge of her building. till she got to a side with a empty alley next to it. She giggled and steped off. Though instead of falling to her quick death, her floated down, two large white wings sprouting from her back and helping her touch down on the ground with a soft tap. She looked around as the wings on her back shrank and disappeared, only to return on her ankles, where they wraped around and looked like nothing more than a braclet made of feathers.

She giggled softly and smiled as she walked out into the street, on a quest to find some cheep food, while also trying to ignore the strange looks from people as they noticed her less than normal outfit.

(( Luna's full out-fit and everything is in my sig(( the first picture)) ))
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 am

By the time the canoe had landed in Loguetown Blake's cold had faded into a little sniffles, Blake had gotten out the ship and took a breath of fresh air, then in the distance he saw a pretty girl with a mini skirt and he felt his body go numb in the position of his fist in the air and he fell almost falling in the water fainting but Danto grabbed the collar of Blake's shirt and smiled "I am sorry for my brother Hi my name Danto and my brothers name is Blake what's your name!" Danto thought he was beautiful but wasn't attracted to her as it seemed Blake was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 am

Luna sighed softly as she wasn't able to find a cheep place to eat that also looked like it had food that was safe to eat. She blinked as she saw a man looking at her from the corner of her eye. She looked over and noticed that he had fallen over and was now being draged by another man whom walked up to her, introducing him self as Danto and the other man as his brother Blake.

"o-oh um, m-my name is Luna" She said softly as she looked up at him and then down to Blake "u-um I-is he alright?" she asked as she pointed to Blake before looking back up at Danto again, seeing as she was pretty short compared to most people.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 am

Despite the fact that Sculpris was scared to the death with Karasu's behavior, he did not seem to stop. Apparently, he could not do something else. He was in a state of panic, he had no control of himself. He could not speak by himself because of the fear that the man caused to him and so the music was the only way he could express himself. And not only that, but Sculpris had already understood that he could do nothing else but allow himself to get caught. He was not moving at all and so it was very easy for Karasu to move towards him and cuff him. As a result, he decided to keep playing the flute until the very end, as he did not know whether he would be allowed to keep it or not in the prison he was about to be sent after Karasu would catch him and hand him to the Navy.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 am

Danto smiled and poked his brother on the stomach twice "I believe he will be ok, but as his brother moaned Danto mumbled "I hope." As Blake was lying on the canoe he felt himself regaining consciousness and he said "Danto I just had a dream I met a pretty..." When he saw Luna his sentence stopped dead in the middle and Blake was laughing goofily, "Sorry about fainting, I just never seen anyone as... Blake sized her up and mumbled beautiful not knowing she could read lips, "Anyone like you." Blake put on a smile. "So we will buy you food!" Blake turned to the man at the counter and smiled digging in his pocket he grabbed a hand full of beri he shoved into the man's hand and said "Give her whatever she wants and keep the change!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 am

Luna watched as Danto poked Blake and mumbled something, before seeing Blake kind of spaz out. "u-um" she said as he said something long the lines about her being beautiful and started throwing money around trying to buy her food "u-um s-sir, y-you really don't need to do that" she said softly as she was blushing from his earlier comment.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 am

Blake smiled how scraggly hair was covering the irises of his eyes and he looked at her and saw her blushing and knew somehow she had heard what he said and he himself began blushing, and he stuttered "I uh It's al-al-alright, I should have enough money to buy some medicine for my sniffles, Blake sneezed a little sneeze and wisps of flames came out and Blake stood Terence dumb staring at Luna and when age turned to make eye contact he quickly turned away until Danto said "Well we best be going." Danto grabbed Blake by his ears and they left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am

Akio was yet again exploring the land in search for ingredients he then noticed a shop selling some bread at a quite fair price, he entered the small shop and started to search for some good bread. He picked up a loaf and started at it for about 3 seconds and put it down again just by looking at it he could tell it was no good. After a few minutes he found a bread which was just right he paid the shop-keeper and walked out. "Now Ill need some fruit..." he thought as he slipped the bread into his bag. He then found a quite beautiful girl standing in front of two young men. He shrugged and started his search for some fresh fruit however little did he know that a tree full of fruit was just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next