One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off

Go down 
+3
Easy
y dau cymraeg
"Fire Kid" Blake
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off 913-33

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Blake and Danto stood next to each other and watched the ocean waves slap agansit the shore of East Blue the calmest ocean in the pirate world the way Danto and Blake liked to phrase it. "Lets get a ship so we can set sail on off to the pirate world.

~1 month later~

Blake got into there newly btained ship the grey sails and the black PK Pirates flag was being whipped by the wind. Danto shot his arms out at the port and pushed the ship away from the dock.

Blake spread out his arms and screamed "WATCH OUT PIRATE WORLD THE PK PIRATES ARE FIRING OFF"

Last edited by Portgaz D. Blaze on Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:08 am

Elswhere, a rather sickly looking child lying in his own bed with his parents looking on worried at the doctor who had just finished treating him, though mostly at the horse that somehow managed to follow her up the stairs, of black hair and red mane, muscular build and vicious eyes peering straight athem, almost defying them to come closer that the door way they stood in.
The doctor was a young woman with her bright blonde hair tied back into a pleated pony tail, and wore a pink kimino with white floral print all over it, with a pair of leggings and a green vesy underneath, and a big smile upon her childish face as she twirled round with saticfaction and told the parents; "Nothing to worry about much! He's just got a nasy case of the flu, so you just need to keep there for around a week, and give him these to work the illness out.", handing over a small packet of medicene to the parents, who sighed in relife and then looked quzzically at the doctor as she and her horse began leaving.
She turned round for a moment also quzzical and then with sudden realisation giggled and told them cheerfully; "Oh don't worry about pay, the free tea and cookie were enough for me, thanks again for those! If im still in town and someone else needs checking up, just ask for Helena Walker at the inn down the street. Cmon Dobbins!"
Helena the skipped down the street happily with Dobbins trotting cautiously behind her, as she waved cheerfully at the parents who called out; "Thanks again doctor!"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:47 am

Blake had gotten a cold while traveling through East Blue and know he could barely use his devil fruit powers, Danto had seen a far-off town in the distance and decided to sail there so they could get him a doctor. Blake shivered and sneezed and coughed and babbled gibberish the whole way to the island. When they got to the island they docked the ship and slowly approached the town square in search of a doctor.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am

Dr. Helena Penelope Walker was staring intensely at an apple in her hand, carefully making a descision if she should perchase the tree grown fruit, as Dobbins looked on hungrily and hopefully at the possible snack.
Helena continued this for a few more moments before shrugging and telling the man at the apple stand; "I'll take five of them! Here ya go, this will probably cover it.", handing him a few berri and picking up the amount she announced she would take, throwing one over to Dobbins who began gobbling it up greedily.
The long-arm doctor and her stalion companion then went there merry way towards the local shipyards located right next to the docks, with Helena thinking to herself; Hmmm hope they finished fixing up that ferry, we've been stuck her for a hell of a long time. I'm kinda getting sick of this place, even if it is a nice little town., as Dobbins sneakly snatched an apple from her.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Such nice days like these.....They sure do attract the people that like to walk around outside. Days like these also attract certain misfits that have no place to go, like the one sleeping on some crates by the docks. His overall appearance making him look like a homeless man, his tattered, overused cloak draped over his body as a blanket, he himself was essentially a misfit of some sort. As he breathes, his long, scraggly beard synchronizes in movement with his breathing. Suddenly, he feels a tap and someone softly shaking him.
"Ulysses, sir. Wake up.....Rise and shine.....Ah, there we go. Ulysses, I'm sorry to disturb you during your nap but we have to move these crates onto that ship over yonder. Would you care to sleep somewhere else?"

Ulysses. The misfit that was described. He rubbed his crusty eyes and yawned before answering. "I.....Sure....I was about finished with my regular naps. Good day to you."
"Good day to you too, Ulysses, sir."
Ulysses hopped off the crates and began to stretch like a feline. As he was about to leave, the same man who woke him up and presented Ulysses with a bottle of scotch. Ulysses thanked the man and began to head about towards the main part of town.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 am

Sisimo would be one inch tall. Walking around on the island. Using a stick with leaf attached as a umbrella. Whistling as he meowed, He would continue upon the said path. Eventually meeting the top of a large mountain. Simply grabbing a leaf and dropping his umbrella, Grasping both sides and leaping off the mountain. using it as a sort of glider to reach the docks. He would soar above the ground. Lowering his height. Smiling as he lowered. But what was this? He would continue to fall. Slowly but surely, Eventually staying about the size of a normal human being. He would wizz past the one called Ulysses, Yelling out "Hello! Stranger! Meow!".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 am

Sculpris was not doing anything particular at all. The agoraphobic musician was lurking in the shadows of Loguetown, standing by himself. Apparently, because of the fact that he had a bounty over his head, he did not like appearing to populated areas so that he would not be caught. Furthermore, he did not also like seeing people at all. His past experiences with the pirates that kidnapped him and forced him to become a pirate made him develop an agoraphobia and an interaction with other humans was something that Sculpris really detested, even if he knew that this dislike was not something good at all. As a result, the young man was playing his flute in one of the dark streets of the town, without anybody around him. Sculpris was doing the two things he liked the most; he was playing some music with his flute and he was staying alone.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:09 pm

A shadow was moving through the bottom of the ocean, only a glimpse of it could be seen as it made its way through the still waters of the sea. A closer look would show that it was a submarine making its way underwater towards the shore of a nearby island. A man inside of it, his black cloak and vulture being the only hint as to who he was.. that.. long with his silver hair and the scar on his left cheek. He was not known well in the pirate world, only a rumor people heard maybe once in a year, without the accomplishments that come with it.

His only mission was to defeat every pirate he could find in that island, since it was rumored a few rookies could be found in the area. At the moment he had little to no knowledge as to who he would interact with on the island, but on his ship he memorized every bounty poster of the pirates in this Blue he was now stuck in. If someone had a bounty, he would know about it. Admiral Nishki.. wanted a few rookies sent to jail to prove a statement, and that was what he was going to do.

In moments he had arrived on the island, all of his pistols ready and his vulture on his shoulder. he had left his submarine many miles away, far from anyone's visions. He could see the island, but far away, so he had his vulture attach itself to his back and allow him to fly to the island, eventually he landed on the docks, all of his unattachable pistols now on his belt, and hidden. He immediately looked around, and tried to picture everyones faces.. but he could not see any faces on a bounty poster, only villagers. He continued to walk around the docks, hoping to find a pirate flag or pirates he could bring to the nearest Jail cell.

"Now.. let's see which pirate is the closes.. Steel, I want you to start searching around for abnormal behavior, but stay close to me."

The vulture flew into the air, and checked the are, it stayed within a 20 meter radius, circling around Karasu as a base and stalking the area.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm

As Ulysses was walking through town, nothing interesting happened to him during his walk. He entered some shops and browsed their wares before leaving without buying a thing and walked around aimlessly. He had his bottle of scotch tucked away so he didn't have to hold it in his hand all the time. As Ulysses was about to go take another nap, something flew over his head and said a few words. It was obvious it was directed to him, yet it was strange that someone could fly over him so quickly and fluidly. Ulysses looked around to see who and what flew over him to no avail. He looked down upon the ground and saw a tiny, little man with a leaf.

"A fine hello to you too, stranger." Ulysses said as he tipped his sedge shade towards the little man. "You show signs of the Devil's Fruit. But what powers does the fruit you have consumed possess? Does it let you manipulate your own size so you can grow to the height of giants, shrink to the mere point where you can be no longer visible to the naked eye? Or does it only do one of the two I mentioned?" Ulysses scratched and stroked his beard. "If you don't want to answer that, then I will introduce myself as Ulysses. May I ask about your name, tiny man?"
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"Oh i can be big. But its much nicer to be small. Because the whole world changes, its bigger than you!. I ate the size size fruit!"This guy seems nice, His name is ulysses?He would begin to use the size size fruit. To return to normal size. The wind around him was nice, A simple breeze. The ocean creating a nice splash upon the shores. "I am Sisimo Shix. My worst enemy is birds, And unsymetrical things. He would then open his eyes. Staring at a large bird hovering above the town "Speaking of birds..Why is a vulture over there? circling..
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm

The vulture circled around, and continued circling until it saw a bearded man.. he looked familiar but remained without thinking of the possibility of him being a pirate. While the vulture circled around some more he found nothing else that made him think twice about the persons identity. After several minutes go by, the vulture quickly swoops down to take a closer look at the bearded man, knowing he had nothing to lose. Once he got near the old man, around 5 meters on top of him, a small spec could be seen on his shoulder.. one inch tall, it was a PERSON! Immediately the vulture squawked and screeched, warning Karasu of a possible suspect. The man had a DF obviously, and that alone was something of a warning.. especially sicne he wasn't wearing a white cloack of the navy.

Within seconds of hearing the screech, Karasu started walking in the direction, the people the vulture had spotted were already in his sights.. however he was not someone that would willingly shoot people without confirming who they were. He made sure to try and his his face, his hat covering the possibility of people seeing his face completely. He was getting closer to their position.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Ulysses raised his eyebrow when the size changing man named Sisimo mentioned that there was a vulture circling the sky. He immediately looked up and was mildly surprised that there was a vulture in such an island like this. Ulysses expected vultures to live in the desert island regions like Arabasta. He noticed the vulture lowering its altitude by descending until it was hovering above Ulysses. It made a loud shriek like it was alerting someone about his presence on this island. Was the marine he beat up in the past really still after his behind after all this time? Cause if he was, he sure does hold a very personal vendetta against Ulysses. Without thinking, Ulysses immediately checked his pockets to check if he still had that bottle of scotch handy. He did.

Ulysses, thinking that it won't be much of a challenge or problem to handle a few marines or mercenaries, he started to make some conversation with his new acquaintance Sisimo. "Well Sisimo, that was rather strange, wasn't it? No need to get worried over this, it's probably just an old enemy sending a few of his men to capture me over a little bar fight in the past. Nothing I can't handle. Anyways, do you want to have a drink later today or right now? Or are you not a drinker like I am? Hehehehe." Ulysses gave off a little chuckle with shook his hairy beard slightly with every laughing noise he made.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Sisimo would glare at the bird and then toward the man approaching them. He would immediately squint his eyes and yell "THAT BIRD. IS NOT. SYMMETRICAL!!!!" Oh that bird had done it. How dare it not look fancy! Sisimo would use the Size Size fruit to increase his size to 6 metre tall "I SHALL TRIM YOUR WINGS. UNTIL YOU LOOK PERFECT!!! VULTURE!" He would begin to run toward the said bird. Going for a large leap to attempt to grab the vultures legs and pull it down.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Karasus vulture was surprised at how big the enemy had gotten, and tried to grab the vulture and pull him down. The Vulture had its legs caught by the large mans arms, but in the instant that happened its wings turned into swords, all of the feathers were now sharp enough to cut through the man. It's skin was as hard as steel, so the opponent would have a hard time punching it to death if he could not even hurt him. The Vulture made a louder squawk as it tried to cut through the mans arms almost entirely, swinging its arms to possibly leave the man with no arms if hit. In the distance Karasu could see the giant much clearer, and noticed he was trying to hurt his vulture.. looking at his face he noticed he was indeed a pirate, with a low bounty.. but still wanted.

The other man Karasu could barely see yet, but he seemed to have a beard.. he had to get closer to find out who he was. He was now within a few meters from the opponents, around 12 meters to be precise. his figure could only be seen by his black coat, his guns were too hidden on his belts to be seen.

"Now now Steel, I don't want you killing them.. only turning them in if they are pirates.."
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Ulysses immediately stopped chuckling when Sisimo literally doubled, tripled, then quadrupled in size! Sisimo stood towering over Ulysses and grabbed the vulture by the leg, obviously Sisimo had a problem with birds or something. Ulysses wasn't really listening that much to his acquaintance's banter. Ulysses raised his eyebrow but then immediately noticed the vulture's wings had suddenly transformed into swords. " Sisimo! Get your hands off of that bird! It's going to slice your arms off if you don't hurry!" Knowing that Sisimo didn't have the sharpest and quickest reflexes, Ulysses concluded that Sisimo's arms were going to be cut off. Well, nothing much the doctors and surgeons can't do to sew it back on properly.

All of this commotion was interrupted by a strange man who seemed to own the deadly, steel-bodied vulture. Judging from the man's sentence, Ulysses concluded that the man was a bounty hunter, a very skilled and deadly one for that matter. Grh. This one might be a bit of a challenge if he starts a fight.... Ulysses placed a hand on his chin and put his standing body in a thinking position before speaking. "I see that you're the one that owns this deadly living weapon. I am Ulysses. No need to bother with your name, a skilled bounty hunter like yourself needs no introduction to street riff-raff such as myself. Anyways, I assume you're here to arrest me. Were you sent here by that marine captain...What's his name...Ah, it was Minamitsu! Captain Minamitsu, were you sent by him to take me to jail? I still can't believe he has such a vendetta against me for a bar fight, hehehe...."
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 pm

At the sight of the metal. Sisimo would activate the Size Size Fruit. Becoming the smallest height he could. 1 inch tall. Barley avoiding the blades. Cutting the edge of his finger. He would begin to fall "Mind catching me! Big man!?" He would say. Attempting to pull out his leaf, So he could float down at atleast a slower pace. I knew it..THIS VULTURE DOESN'T WANT HELP?!What was this..A bounty hunter? A Marine? Either way, He was falling, And would need someone to grab him. Otherwise he may hurt his back.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

The giant that grabbed the vulture soon turned back into a small person, moving from the leaf in the air into what could have been the bearded man now talking to Karasu. In moments Karasu took out a pistol and shot a bullet aiming directly at the leaf, at the part the enemy was holding. The result was not to hurt the enemy, but rather help him fall into the shoulder of the bearded man. Taking a closer look, he could now see who he was, Ulysses. His bounty was enough to at least make him noticeable in the posters, the man with him was less known.. and Karasu had a hard time knowing who he was.

He looked at the man with the beard with a very confusing look, at the same time trying to maintain eye contact to not allow them to escape. He sighed, and looked at them to answer the only question the enemy asked.

"I am not here to send you to jail by HIS word, but by the decree of a much higher ranked marine.. I am not a bounty hunter, and I am not a marine.. technically. I am an assassin, which has been sent to take every rookie pirate I meet and send them to the nearest jail.. you're lucky, your faces will be in the next newspaper.

Karasu took out his two basic pistols, being normal looking ones. Smoke still lingering from the one he fired on his left hand, his least dominant hand.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Ulysses smiled when he heard that the unknown man was an assassin. "Aren't assassins trained in the arts of stealth and killing? If so, why take the direct approach when you can silently pick us off in the shadows? All you need is something that will knock them out without any physical harm." Ulysses caught Sisimo who was flying through the air into his shoulder and gently placed the tiny man down on the ground by his feet. Pistols. What was Ulysses going to do now. Fighting was an option, but who knows how loaded with guns and ammunition he was. Probably enough to turn Ulysses into a fine red mist. Running would've seemed like a good idea too, only that Ulysses can't outsmart nor outrun bullets.

"Hrm. Not sent by Minamitsu, eh? Gather every rookie pirate, hm? Jail and I get to be in the newspapers....All of that does sound charming, but I'm afraid I have to resist arrest on your....mission. I assure you nothing bad will happen to either of us if you let me go. Now I must be on my way, I need a dose of alcohol in my blood..." Ulysses bent down to pick up the little Sisimo and pocket him before turning around to walk away. Then Ulysses broke out into a figuratively lightning fast sprint into the nearest turn on the street and made plenty of more turns to lose his headhunter.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 pm

"GAH!" sisimo would scream. Being placed in the abnormally large pockets "Why am i in your pockets!" He would begin to feel the running motion. Being launched around in the pockets. hitting the walls of them with a "AH. WAIT NO, TOO ROUGH." As he was launched around. Really? Why the flippin pockets?, Better yet, Why run? If he has guns or that stupid vulture, It would be hard to run. He would climb to the top of the pockets, looking out toward everything else "Whoa. Were going so fast! He would watch all the others they passed, And speak "Why are you running, itll just tire you, They have a aerial view. "
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Karasu witnessed the opponents running away, his eyes now closing and focusing on the enemies movements by sound.. locking-on to his heartbeat as he continued to fasten its pumping sound. In moments he put up both of his guns and started aiming through the buildings at the area the opponent was heading, in order to prove a statement he focused for a second and fired a powerful bullet. The bullet was strong enough to pierce through all of the wooden walls of the homes and zoomed past the forehead of Ulysses, with his heartbeat already being the one Karasu was focusing on. His other pistol focussed on the small heartbeat of the man in his pockets, Karasu shot another powerful bullet zooming past the buildings, causing smoke behind the holes they were leaving, and zoomed right over the head of the smaller enemy.

Karasu was showing them they had nowhere to run, and even less places to hide. The Vulture grabbed Karasu and flew with him upwards, his pistols now aiming downwards at where the enemies are.

"Please don't make this more difficult then it has to be, I am not here to kill anyone.. but i can shoot both of you until you can not move anymore."
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Ulysses ran for quite a while, taking turns in the paths and alleyways he ran through. "I apologize for the bumpy ride, Sisimo! But bear with me for a bit longer!" Ulysses said while panting for air as he dashed from path to path. A bullet nearly struck him clean through the head, instantly killing him if he had been in contact with the bullet. Ulysses was a little bit worried about his situation now. He can somehow see where I am. Hiding and running will do me no good in this hunt. What to do, what to do? Ulysses stopped running and looked around at the paths he could take. All of them will only delay the inevitable for so long, especially when Karasu was closing in on him via air. He plucked Sisimo out of his pocket and whispered to him. "You must hide, Sisimo.....There's a mouse over there, go hide in it. The hunter is too focused on me to be on you. Now go!" Ulysses put Sisimo down near the hole before dashing off in a random direction. As he ran, he swore he heard the soft melody of a flute in the distance. It was faint, but it was not Ulysses' imagination. That was when he realized he had run into the slums of the town and had placed Sisimo down in the slums also.

Seeing as Ulysses was now tired and fatigued from all the running, he took out the bottle of scotch he had in his pocket and opened it to consume its contents. The scotch was unusually strong, making Ulysses a bit more drunk with every sip he took. Soon, he fell onto his bottom and leaned against the wall of a building to drink in peace until the headhunter came. After consuming all of the bottle's contents, Ulysses was now in a drunk state. His face had a reddish tone of drunkenness and his speech was slightly slurred. He stood up and stumbled a bit, before stumbling some more down the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:36 pm

"Wait what?!" Sisimo would say. Being dropped down to the ground "Uhh..This guy will shoot me..I might as well go to him.." Sisimo would speak. Heading off in the direction the bullet came from How far did this guy run? Sisimo would think. Then continue to walk toward the location. Better in jail then dead..."OOH! Perfect idea. I can go in a bird cage..Those have swings." He would eventually reach the location of the pursuer and speak "Okay. Take me, Better in jail then dead"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 pm

With his eyes closed he heard both of the heartbeats, and focused on the smaller ones as he came closer towards Karasu. He stopped for a second and dropped himself to the ground from the vultures grasp. He fell to the ground and rolled as he maintained his eyes closed, focusing on the distance of the old man. In an instant Karasu shot another bullet, this one aiming at the old mans knee. Karasu aimed straight at it and managed to penetrate through all of the wooden walls in the way, which decreased its power.. but it was still a very painful experience for most individuals.

Karasu picked up the little guy and tried to leave him to his vulture, the vulture trying to pin him down with his feet. "Good job steel, I'm going to check on our old man.. you make sure you put him in a nice little cage, one that is very hard to break.. probably a titanium bird cage."

Karasu moved away, as the vulture flew in the direction of a nearby store, looking outside for anything close to a birdcage for it to put the small man in. Meanwhile Karasu made his way to the old man, still walking.. since the target was now moving much slower then before.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 am

Ulysses stumbled down the alley, constantly bumping into broken objects like barrels and crates. Who uses this much barrels and crates? The gun was fired and luckily, Ulysses' drunken walk just made the bullet barely hit the target it was supposed to, skinning the side of his knee. A very small trickle of blood came out of the skinned area. Ulysses looked behind him and saw that the bounty hunter was catching up with him at a rather alarming rate, well, alarming considered by a drunken Ulysses. He tripped into a pile of crates and immediately got back up without the use of his hands and adopted a fighting stance. Most of what he said was mostly consisted of random gibberish. "I'm gonna kill you in the balhgiasaw.....It's on like Donkey Pong......"

Ulysses imitated drinking a sake dish three times before falling down backwards onto the ground with his head placed into his right hand and his elbow place firmly on the ground. He took out the alcohol gourd he carried with him and tossed it around like a circus juggler before uncapping it and drinking from it. There was a loud audible -POP- noise when he removed the bottle neck from his mouth and a sigh of pleasure. Ulysses then got back up and fell back down instantly, obviously without his equilibrium guiding him through his drunken stage.
Back to top Go down
Sisimo Shix

Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 am

Sisimo's eyes would open wide That bullet..Was he really going to..Shoot him ALREADY!?" He would glare at the bird and grow. to his 6 metre height, Weighing about 400 LBS.+ He would begin to be let go. Falling 20 metre and landing with a crash "DONT...HURT BIG MAN!" he would yell. Rushing forward upon the rooftops leaping left and right to dodge any possible bullets. Then reaching the alley, Well a wall leading to the alley, Putting his head down and arm above, He would smash through the wall. Attempting to ram into the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off   Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: PK Pirates Fire-Off
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next