One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
Wrath
keymaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:26 pm

annachie looked through the cupboards annachie found a black suit and wore it with a blue tie her also found in the cupboard and put it on and made sure he looked like a true gentleman. he then went back over to delphi and sat next to in the bed with his legs over the blanket and said to her holding her head in his chest with on of his arms and hugged him with the other and said "its fine you dont have to give me money, i view you and always have done viewed you as one i loved then my lover. though i may say i am your guardian , servant and lover all i am truly as i see is your lover" he kissed her on the forehead. he then helped delphi finished putting her shirt on. he then explained "in the time i have not seen you, i may of been drunk when you found me but during the first 8 days and nights of not seeing you i trained and honed my skills in self defence martiel arts and learning other usefull skills for defending you the last two days i fell into depression and started to drink instead of train ". he then said to delphi "could you turn away for a couple of minutes?" even if she didnt annachie took off his trousers covered his legs in bandages and placed his trousers back on and stood up offering his hand "shall we have a look around the ship?" he offered to either hold her hand as they walked around , carry her or if she didnt want to they didnt have to go around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 pm

"I want you as my lover and I view you as my lover and equal."

A normal day has taken a turn south, to, a less common place. Wolfgang entered the room, both eyebrows quirked up as he looked between the two. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and alienate himself from the seemingly new couple. The guy looked pretty screwed up and the woman, she was quite a looker and the dress didn't leave much to Wolfgang's imagination. If it was any other day and he hadn't heard those prior words, he would've said something.

"Uh, salutations Sir and Madame, I am your new associate Wolfgang. Please treat me well?" He said each word taking great care not to sound weird but it came out monotone and weird anyway. Horrible introduction this was.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

((Darn! Power outage caused me to double post I guess?))

Last edited by Doc Bearcoat on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Unable to find Wolfgang Kyren headed back to the room where Delphi and Annachie were, he saw Wolfgang there and approached him. He saw that Delphi and Annachie seemed to be getting on better and entered the room. "You two both seem to be better now." Kyren was happy to have helped.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

By now, Wolfgang was close enough for Uta to hear him talk from another room in the ship. He put his violin back into the case and left his room to discover the source of the new voices on the ship. He found Kyren standing inside a doorway to another room. Inside the door was Wolfgang and on the bed was another curvy young woman with a brown-haired young man. "Oh, I wasn't expecting any company. Sorry if my music was disturbing you all. My name is Uta and I am this ship's musician." Uta looked down the hall. Aside from Cassy, Wolfheart and Kyren, Uta hadn't seen any of his other crewmates that day.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Josh was rather curious as to who these people were so he went to there ship and shouted."Hello who are you people?" He waited for a response and just in case something was going to happen he dropped his bag with his paintings in it so it wouldn't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:11 pm

"A musician!?" Wolfgang almost shouted, he quickly took Uta's hand and shook it quickly. "My name is Wolfgang and I have a feeling we'll be working quite closely together!" He realized how awkward this moment would probably be for the musician and released his hand, chuckling as he scratched his own head. "I use music alot when I work and I trust that you play something of the classical variety?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:50 am

annachie saw everyone staring at them he walked over to wolfgang and threw him out of the room and he then threw kyren out and said nothing his eyes was showing his anger. he then punched uta in the chest and as he was winded and he threw him out after. he then threw josh out and glared at them and said to them all "leave us alone" he didnt shut the door nor did he lock the door.he had slung all the people over his shoulder and the sliding got them out that is how he threw them. his body was so very tired he was taller than all of the people except of the really really tall people. he climbed back onto his bed and held delphis head in his chest. he seemed happy but tired. but no one else but delphi would be able to tell his true emotions by looking in his eyes he was actually very angry, still disapointed in himself for letting himself become such a drunk and he was tired.

Last edited by Annachie on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 am

Being thrown out of the room a 2nd time annoyed Kyren further but he just calmed Uta and Wolfgang down then led them to the main deck and said "Jesus, why is this ship getting so crowded? Who are you and what are you doing here?" Kyren was looking directly at Josh he could see he was a muscular looking man but he was also very curious why he was on the ship. Kyren approached him and awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 am

Uta was surprised that he actually got thrown out of the room. He looked back at Wolfgang."Yes, I am an expert of Classical music as well as most any other music style you can think of." Uta found Wolfgang strange. He wasn't sure exactly what he meant when he mentioned his "work." Uta just watched Kyren walking toward the new stranger on the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 am

Still awaiting a reply from the stranger Kyren asked uta "so how's our song coming along?" Kyren couldnt wait to hear what he had composed if Indeed it was anything yet. he then turned and said "It should definetly go like this" kyren hummed a little rock tune and like idiotic with his movements but continued due to lack of shame.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

"Hmm... that's possible," Uta replied while repeating the tune in his head. It would need a bit of work but it wasn't too far-fetched."Ah, right. I went out earlier to buy paper. I'll be back soon. It was nice meeting you Wolfgang." Uta walked to the edge of the ship, passing the stranger, and jumped down to the harbor. He walked back to the town doing what he had tried to do hours before when he first got off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Seeing Uta head into town Kyren turned to the stranger again and still remained waiting his reply to who he was, he wasn't going to let a random stranger stay on his ship. Kyren could feel a small breeze blow past him and sat down on the edge of the boat.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Delphi smiled at Annachie's gentlemanly change of outfit and gratefully accepted his help with putting her shirt on. His words also warmed her internally, giving rise to that beautfiul feeling she got whenever she was near him. She happily rested his head against her chest and kissed the bare skin there affectionately.
She looked up at him with interest. "You've been training? Really...?" Delphi tilted her head, her lover's determination inspiring her. She placed her hand in his. "A trip around the ship sounds good but I must speak to the Captain first...he's been so good to let us on board...and I'd like to ask him to allow us to stay aboard as crewmates. I'll work for him as a doctor, if needs be."

She blinked when a man suddenly entered the room, greeting them with "salutations."
Delphi suddenly felt her cheeks grow hot as the shame that had been slowly "creeping" over her at the fact that she was wearing very little clothes, was now engulfing her. The young woman tugged the shirt around herself a little more but gave the man a polite smile. "Hello there. You don't need to worry about us. We're new here too, Mr Wolfgang...My name is Beatrice Delfino. Please call me Delphi."
The words were scarce out of her mouth when suddenly the captain stopped by, followed by two other men- one of them, a musician.

Delphi continued to smile, though her cheeks were flushed quite pink at this stage, opening her mouth to address the men and also to introduce herself but suddenly Annachie reacted first.
He forcefully removed every single man from the room and returned to the bed, anger hidden in his eyes. Delphi's eyes widened at his new strength.
Annachie had indeed become stronger.
A lot stronger.

She told herself that she would apologize to the men on his behalf later and decided to remain by his side, laying down with him and lifting a hand to caress his cheek.
The young, half-blood mermaid crooned softly to him. "Shh...it's alright...relax, Annachie, my love. Sleep if you want to. Or just rest yourself here. I don't mind." She smiled, leaning up to kiss his lips softly, with the intention of calming him down.

Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:58 pm

THUMP! Hitting that wall sure was fun, except for the fact that it wasn't. Wolfgang peeled himself off the ship's wall and splayed on the floor. He groaned and slowly pulled himself up as he began to reach for his multiple guns and then paused, shrugging his anger off.

He watched the musician walk off, "Great! Maybe we could uh, practice the arts together!?" He yelled after the man before giving up, looking back into the room he had just been thrown out of. Wolfgang rolled his sleeves up to his elbows, and marched in.

"Look here sir! We share this ship now and I will not be thrown out of any establishment that remains this ship's property. I dare say it is my right as a Clockwork Pira-" He stopped halfway through, finger still wiggling in the air. "Hmm, I quite like the sound of that. I am a Clockwork Pirate...Wolfgang, Gunslinger...Yes, I quite like that."

[PRESENTATION BOX:
WOLFGANG
CLOCKWORK PIRATE
GUNSLINGER
BOUNTY: 100 Beli]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Hearing Wolfgang march back into the room they'd just been thrown out of Kyren said "Excuse me quickly" to the stranger before running off to collect Wolfgang. He saw him a little enraged till he all the sudden stopped calling himself a Clockwork pirate and said how he liked the sound of it. Kyren couldn't help but smile and put his arm around Wolfgang's shoulder. "Sorry about this you guys take all the time you need and when you've sorted things out among yourselves just come find me and I'll be happy to help you guys back to shore." Kyren said to Annachie and Delphi. Kyren tried leading Wolfgang away and planned on showing him his room. "Hey Wolfgang lets leave these two, they may not even be part of our crew anyway I haven't asked them to join so you might not be sharing a ship with them. Anyway I'll show you to your room." Kyren walked close to his office before opening a door to the right and showing him his room. "Every room has a single bed a desk and chair and yeah I know its small but this is a small ship. Maybe when we get a bigger ship then we'll have bigger rooms, but until then these will have to do."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Uta had been walking for about a minute until he saw the massive hole he had made in the road near the harbor. He stared into it with such intensity that he might have willed it back to its original state. Unfortunately, Uta had no such power and the hole remained the same size. He walked into the town again, hoping to find a place that sold paper.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Josh was slightly confused by these people and he hardly remembered being thrown along with everybody else. When he cleared his head somebody walked past him. "Who are you guys? My names Josh." He said this as friendly as he could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Returning to the strangeer Kyren discovered the strangers name was Josh, "We're the Clockwork pirates and I'm the captain Kyren Anter, what are you doing here?" Kyren was a little bit flustered and felt rushed as he was trying to deal with so many new people on his ship.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 pm

He felt that the man was busy so he simply said "I've been living here for a while" He hid his pack behind his back and said"What are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Kyren saw Josh hiding something behind his back and listening to what he had to say, then replied "We've come here to get some supplies but haven't really had the chance yet as we've been kinda busy trying to sort out other things. Why did you feel the need to climb aboard? Are you a Marine or bounty hunter or something? And what are you hiding behind your back?" Kyren wanted answers to all these questions.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm

He laughed"No i'm a pirate but without a crew. To answer your second question you guys sounded like your having fun so I wanted to join and for your third".. He scratched his head and blushed."It's nothing." He tried to say this convincing but he sounded like a child that had eaten chocolate and tried to deny it even though it was smeared on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Kyren liked what he was hearing about this guy Josh and said slightly nervously remembering what fun he had with Cassy a little earlier "Well we were having fun well....... I, was having fun," Kyren had began going red even thinking about it even though Josh didn't know what had happened. "until a cannon ball was fired through the kitchen, it was a shock. And you look like someone we could use in my crew although I'd like to know what you got behind your back, what you could offer my crew and why your trying to lie to me despite how obvious it is your hiding something?"
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Josh knew he was caught he was always horrible at lying. Like the thousands of times he tried to tell Kayla that he wasn't looking at her breast. He chuckled at this thought and then he looked at the man and stepped closer and whispered"They are paintings I just don't like people to know that I paint it makes me look less manly." He stepped back after saying this and then added "Can I join you guys it's getting rather boring in the jungle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 pm

"So your an artist, I think that's actually pretty cool and if you think that's bad despite my muscular upper body, cuts scars, blood and stitches all over my body, you could say I'm less manly too. I may be the captain, but I'm also the doctor of the ship. I'd like it if you were to join I'm sure we could find a place for you aboard this ship, as long as you can look after yourself." Kyren smiled knowing that him and Josh would get on. "One more thing, what's your goal in life?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next