One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
Wrath
keymaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Cassy put her clothing back on and was walking on all fours throughout the ship's hallways. "Nya nyaaaaa?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 pm

"Belts, check. Guns, check?" Wolfgang nodded quietly, pulling his coat from a closet in the room he had rented. The heavy winter coat with fur around the collar was about the only thing Wolfgang had to his name besides the guns Django gave him. Well, the coat, weapons and a few hundred beli that Django had given him, in order to send him on his way.

He had paid two days rent for the small room upfront and still had enough beli to eat for a few days but he needed more if he had any hope of surviving. One thing drifted on his mind, Django's final words to him:

"One day, when we meet on the sea. We'll see who learned the most through our trials."

Wolfgang huffed a bit, exiting his room and heading down the stairs to the ground floor of the small Inn which also turned out to have a cafe. Wolfgang's face puffed into delight once he noticed this and took a seat, ready to fill up whatever the cafe had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:40 pm

kw=en woke up from his long slumber and lazily grabbed his swords before walking out of his room. having no clue about what was going on outside he simply walked into the kitchen and grabbed the first thing he could think of... beer. looking at cassy he smiled as he then reached into the fridge and grabbed a large leg of turkey. walking onto the deck he jumped onto port and walked towards his captain. seeing the situation he quikened his pace and asked "what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:03 am

wolfheart layed in the hallway whineing in pain as uta was starting to help him. half of his rib cage was shattered though which was causing most of the pain but now one could do much about that. as uta was cleaning him up he was growling again he didnt to be treated but he knew he had to be. he could barely stand anymore.

Annachie just stood there changeing his arms back to human ones he then said to kyred "yes i think im drunk and no im not ok" he eyes started to well up as he said "you wouldnt understand this. But everything i did concluded in my lover getting hurt somehow. the women i loved, who i was in eternal servitude and i promised to be her perfect guardian . all i did hurt her. you most probably dont understand this unless you love someone" he limped of not caring if he was followed and sat next to the water about 100ms away from where they standing before.he just started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 am

Cid was still sleeping in his own lil room in his own ship, that was attatched to the crews ship, Cid always enjoyed privacy, then Cid heard something happening at the ship, he suddenly left the ships room and created a few propellors on his back and arms, then he flew toward where he heard the noise from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 am

Kyren wasn't going to leave this guy alone, he walked over to him and said "Actually I do love someone, kinda, I love a crew member who I met 3 days ago, its more like a father son relationship and he keeps hurting himself to protect us, he's too proud to let us protect him and keeps getting himself injured, my crew member just took him back to the ship, I believe you shot him, I'll patch him back up every time no matter how much he hates it, because he's my friend. If saving his life hurts his pride I'll do it again and again, which is I'm going to offer you my help in getting your lover back." Kyren sat down next him and wrapped his arm around him and hugged him, he knew that every now and then people needed reassurance in hard times and if anything this seemed like one for this man "I'm Kyren and you are?" Kyren asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Suddenly the water, only a few feet away from Annachie and Kyren broke and parted and a soft-eyed girl with long brown hair emerged from the surface. She looked around and let her eyes settle on the drunk Devil Fruit user, giving a small gasp of both surprise and relief.
"Annachie!" cried Delphi. "There you are!"

She swam towards him, the gleaming green fins following her in the water, betraying her identity as a mermaid. Delphi stopped at the shoreline, reaching up to put a hand on Annachie's cheek. She could already tell that something was terribly wrong.
"Annachie, I was so worried about you..."

She looked to Kyren, her usual timidness around strange men abolished by the fact that her lover was potentially hurt and looked very upset.
"Hello. My name is Beatrice Delfino. You can call me Delphi, though. You've stayed here with my Annachie, right? Is he alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Annachie was crying when he saw delphi and he started to stumble away his leg transformation going away with out his control showing his true shattered skeleton he tried not to change back but it wasnt possible for him. he then started to think im no good for her i will just get her hurt. his legs just fell away from under his feat and he fell over on i the city and started to pull his body away further . his body was weak but he thought he couldnt hurt dephi if he died. he had gotten about 300 metre before he fell .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Kyren saw a woman arise from the water to learn she was a mermaid, he heard what she had to say and happily offered her hand to get out of the water and offered then said "Hi my names Kyren and its nice to meet you Delphi, yeah I did look after Annachie." He saw Annachie drag himself away. Kyren grabbed his legs and ragged him back towards Delphi. "So I take it your the one who he bound his servitude to?" Kyren asked looking at Delphi he liked the look of both of them and wanted to help them. "Hey why don't you guys come aboard my ship and see if we can sort this problem out between you two, after all I have a friend who needs my help back aboard my ship, also we get you guys some food" Kyren smiled at both of them, he then realised he should be getting back and turned to walk back to his ship, he needed to help Wolfheart. "If you guys want follow me, I may come back but as for now I have to offer a friend who doesn't want my help, help."

Last edited by Antler on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Uta had finished cleaning the wound but the damage to Wolfheart's insides required a great deal of surgery. He wrapped up Wolfheart's midsection, kepping it compressed but not too tight. Uta placed him on Kyren's bed, leaving Wolfheart alone to calm down. Taking a look around Kyren's room, he saw for the first time how clean it was, coming to the conclusion that his Captain didn't actually sleep in his own room. Uta walked down the hallway and saw Cassy again. A though passed through his mind but he walked it off. Uta came to the main deck and stood there, waiting for Kyren to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:25 pm

As Kyren approached the Time Goes he could see Uta waiting for him to return and climbed aboard, "Did you do as I said?" He asked as he walked to his office to collect his supplies. Entering his office he saw Wolfheart lying on his bed and got to work. Kyren was astounded at the damage Wolfheart had taken and started to patch his body back together the way it was meant to be. Kyren worked hard for about 2 hours trying to reconstruct Wolfheart's rib cage which was shattered, he then removed the bullets and stitched his stomach back together then bandaged him up. Kyren stroked Wolfheart's snout then muttered "Your a crazy, proud, suicidal wolf, but I love ya" then he smirked and placed some fresh water in a bowl and laid it down at the foot os his bed for Wolfheart. Kyren then went to find Cid to ask him about the hole in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Josh finally finished his masterpiece and began to walk towards the shore so that he could catch some fish. He loved the feel of the sand in between his toes he was enjoying this and dove out into the sea to swim a little. He came up spitting water it took a moment for him to realize that there was a ship next to him
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Tears began to form in Delphi's own eyes when she noticed that Annachie had been crying and even moreso when he tried to get away from her. She desperately clung to her lover's shirt with her fingertips, afraid to let him go.
She looked to Kyren with a gentle, grateful smile, accepting his help and moving to sit at Annachie's other side. "Thank you, Mr Kyren. You are a kind man... I'll have to find some way to repay you. However, I don't want to burden you or your crew."
Though we do need to join a new crew, Delphi reminded herself mentally, She had left the White Roses to follow Annachie and now their position was a vulnerable one.
Flinching at the sight of Annachie's leg, her eyes widening at the damage, Delphi immediately removed her blouse to patch it up with, wrapping the cloth around the shattered skeleton.
Like a true mermaid of folklore, the only thing covering her chest was now her long brown hair- but she didn't care, looking to Kyren. "I'd like to avail of your kind offer, sir. I need somewhere to patch up Annachie. And having a place to talk would be nice too...Thank you."
Paying no heed to his protests, Delphi guided Annachie to lay down against her chest, holding him gently as she slipped into the water with him and swam in the direction that Kyren had walked, eventually ending up at his ship. She hauled herself aboard with Annachie safely in her arms.
She called out, holding Annachie close to her warmth and keeping pressure on the makeshift bandage. "Hello!? Could someone please help?!"
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm

First Contact: Wolfgang

Wolfgang was sated completely. He had his fill of food and drink, and idly fiddled a toothpick around with his teeth. With a sigh, he head out to the town's harbor, and looked out to the sea's prospectively. He fiddled into his pocket and pulled up a coin from his pocket. He leveled the piece on his thumb and prepared to flip it into the ocean before a small child tugged on the back of his coat.

Wolfgang looked back at the boy, eyebrows quirked up.

"Sir, that seems wasteful."

"Might bring me good luck."

"Might bring my family a nice dinner tonight."

Wolfgang nodded, agreeing with the boy. He flipped it into the boy's dirty hands. The boy nodding quickly, offering Wolfgang a toothy grin. The 19 year old offered the boy one of his own, then ruffled his hair. The boy ran off into the town and Wolfgang went back to gazing into the Sea. He drew a single Beretta from his hip holster, looking at the word engraved on it: "Realize".

He breathed out quickly, examining the firearm, his mentor's words drifting back to his mind.

"On those seas, we'll both see each other, not as friends but as pirates. When we meet, we'll clash as Gunslingers, as warriors. If you don't learn more than me on the water, you'll perish in them. Until we meet again."

He was lost in those words for a few seconds before snapping back to reality. With a shake of his head, he looked to the ship beside him, and up to the Jolly Roger swaying in the air above it. "Whoa...." The Time Goes was what he was looking at and he backed up slowly, eyes fixated on the Jolly Roger. He was a little nervous about what who might be inside the ship but, he decided to take the plunge, bellowing out a loud: "HELLO!? ANYONE IN THERE!?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

After Kyren had returned, Uta returned to his cabin. He pulled his violin out again, this time to entertain himself. He pulled the bow across the strings and classical music seemed to resound throughout the whole ship. The sounds of the greatest composers of the Classical era moved from the ship to the harbor and even to the town. Time had stopped for a second to everyone who had heard it but they quickly resumed their daily lives under the impression that they had been listening for what seemed like eternity. But Uta continued to play, not hearing the shouts of the man outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 am

annachie eyes were full of tears when he saw delphi hugging him to keep her make-shift bandage have pressure he hugged her back and said "i love you but i know all im going to do is get you hurt" he got up on his own legs he picked up delphi holding/hugging her really tightly with his arms as he walked into the ship and found a room with a bed in it he then lay on the bed letting delphi stand up if she wanted too. the walk had made his legs really tired and in pain because though he had walked 50m it felt like he walked 50km. he held his own bandage and after delphi made her choice he held her tightly too.

wolfheart was growling but it was a happy growl after his bone reconstruction surgery. he was proud still. he listened to what kyren said but he didnt understand what he said. wolfheart then started to drink the water he had been given he wanted some food but when he saw cassy come by the door he cowered back.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:20 pm

(ill be off for a few days I guess got the flew,hope to be back asap))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

(Thats ok Red, thanks for letting me know)

Kyren heard the mermaid he'd invited aboard accept the offer and when he went off in search of Cid he thought of searching his air ship but before he had the chance to he heard the Dephi calling out for help as he rushed to where her voice had come from he saw that, her lover was injured. "Go to my office the last door at the end of the corridor and on the right there is closet with all my heavy duty medical supplies there is a lock on it the code is 4747." Right then he heard another voice he'd never heard before call out HELLO!? ANYONE IN THERE!? Kyren realised his ship as becoming full of strangers it was odd but nice in a way, he rushed out to see who was calling out to see a man with guns. "Yeah there's people here, who are you and what do you want?" Kyren's eyes focused on the guns first of all then his face, he didn't recognise him but the first thought which crossed his mind was bounty hunter?
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 pm

"Yeah there's people here."

Awesome was the only word going through Wolfgang's mind at that moment. His hands drifted down to his hip regardless, this guy had the capacity to be some kind of crazy bastard. He looked like an average ship's doctor, nothing too special about him.

"I think I need some help." Wolfgang began, this time a bit quieter and more serious. "Uh, see I want to join a pirate crew and what better place to start than a pirate ship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 am

Surprised by his words Kyren smiled then said "You want to join my pirate crew? To be totally honest I thought you were a bounty hunter at first glance, but I'm guessing now your a gunslinger and if so then, we're in need of one and I'll gladly welcome you aboard although at the moment we're a bit busy and need to sort out a hole which has just been blown through our kitchen by a cannon ball and deal with a devil fruit user who is extreme pain. But for now I'm Kyren and I'm the captain and doctor of this ship and you are?" Kyren liked the thought of having a gunslinger on his crew and knew it would come in handy but he was speaking incredibly fast because he knew he had to get back to the man with Delphi, because as far as he knew he was the only doctor aboard. Kyren noticed a large man beside his ship but was too rushed to worry about him, he could be a marine or just some random guy swimming but either way the man with Delphi was more important because he was injured and more importantly he was a patient and that meant he took Kyren's top priority.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Joining of the Crew? Wolfgang Fires Off

"...Who are you?"

Wolfgang breathed out a sigh in relief, dropping his hands down from their cautious stance. He could be some kind of organ harvester. The thought rang through Wolfgang' s head, but he had his guns, for the worst case scenario. He still had to make an introduction.

"I'm Wolfgang, just Wolfgang and yes I am well-vested in the art of Close-Range Combat while using firearms. Pleasure to meet you, Kiren? Karen? Eh, lets just go with Cap'n. Pleasure to meet ya Cap'n. Now this here Ship, it looks great but it has a hole in it? How the hell did you manage that one?"

Is what Wolfgang said, in the back of his mind he was thinking back to an earlier comment made by Cap'n. He had Devil Fruit Users on his crew, these guys must've been strong, or cursed... Wolfgang didn't know which one these guys would fall into but, he knew for sure it would be confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Kyren smiled as Wolfgang as he tried saying his name he offered Wolfgang a hand replied "Ky-ren, my names Kyren, but feel free to call me cap'n if its easier." Kyren knew it sounded weird mentioning they had a hole in the ship and not a great opening line to get someone to join your crew but it didn't stop this guy wanting to join which was always good and made him smile. "Well its nice meeting you but for the moment I have someone to tend to feel free to explore the ship and meet the other crew members but be careful you don't spook Wolfheart, he's a wolf and he's in my office." Kyren could still hear Uta playing music and it was nice Kyren liked it. "Anyway I'm going to go and tend to my patient. Kyren rushed to Annachie and emptied his satchel on the floor by the bed getting ready to operate on Annachie and do what he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 pm

annachie glared at kyren and grabbed kyrens arm and threw him to the other side of the room standing in front of delphi. when kyren landed annachie spoke to him but in a slower deeper tone than normal "i dont need any medical help" he walked over to kyren and picked him up and took him back out of annachies room as he annachie then sat down near delphi and said "how have you been?would you like anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Being thrown by Annachie Kyren was surprised by his actions and when he was thrown out he felt a bit bitter about how he'd let him climb aboard and rest only to be pushed around on his own ship, but he ignored it and opened the door again and said "I only wanted to help you, but I can see you don't want my help. But your free to use my tools.£ Kyren then shut the door and left them to it, he knew the guy had an instant dislike of him but went to find Wolfgang again. Kyren would let Cid know of the situation when he saw him as for now he'd find Wolfgang and ask him what his goal was. Kyren had a small list of his crews goals in his office so he could make sure he could help his crew accomplish their goals as i was his own goal to help others.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:01 pm

"Thank you, Mr Kyren. You're very generous."
Delphi gave a grateful smile and bow of the head to Kyren and then flinched at Annachie's abrasive actions.
She looked to the Captain, apologetically. "I'm sorry, sir. He's not quite feeling like himself at the moment."
She turned back to the Devil Fruit user, deftly tightening the bandage around his leg for his comfort. "Annachie! Love, it's alright...relax...please..."
She continued her soft pleas as she assumed her human form, her tail splitting and forming a pair of lightly tanned legs once more. The young doctor lightly kissed Annachie's forehead and guided him to lay back on the bed with a smile. "I'm fine. All I want is for you to relax and take some well-needed rest."

Delphi took a long, loose white shirt from her satchel and draped it around herself to cover her now-bare form. A hint of shame that had been rather eradicated earlier at the sight of her mutilated, drunken lover had decided to creep back over her again.
She lay down beside him and returned the hug, deciding that pure comfort was the best cure for him whilst he was still agitated.
His leg wound could be catered for once she had him completely at ease.

Delphi put a hand to his cheek, looking up at him. "Annachie...you're very brave and very determined." She exhaled. "And you need to understand something. I love you. That isn't going to change. Ever."
She stroked his cheek and moved closer, nuzzling her nose against his a little. "You haven't gotten me into any danger. Any danger that I put myself in- I do it willingly. Don't blame yourself for it. You've done more for me than I deserve. I decided that I'd rather leave the White Rose pirates than continue there without you with me. Furthermore..."
She looked up at him, earnestly, her eyes practically glowing with tenderness. "Annachie, I don't view you as my mere servant or guardian...I'll pay you back the 500 Beli that I paid for you. I don't want to be your owner. I want you to be free." She took a breath. "I want you as my lover and I view you as my lover and equal. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next