One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)

Go down 
+3
LoreleiMaiden
Redex 1000
Wrath
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:00 pm

(Due to the other thread getting so out of hand I this is the replacement thread.)

Flying through the sky the Time Goes was moving at an incredible speed through the sky, the clouds we're parting and the sun was shinning through, Kyren was steering the ship feeling the sun on his torso felt nice and he smiled, it had been 2 days since they left Foosha Village and he was happy to see his crew happy and getting on together. Kyren looked up ahead into the distance and all he could make out was more of the sea as far as he could see.

Wilfred was sitting in his room using items he'd picked up in Foosha village to make timed bombs, he was making them quickly and out of all the trash he had managed to get hold of. Wilfred was good at this and enjoyed making bombs, these bombs would only go off after the designated time the timer would start going off one the cog was pulled down.

Kyren noticed in the sea below a barrel with a man clinging to it, Kyren didn't want to leave this man to drown in the sea, he lowered the ship and threw the rope bridge down to the man, then climbed down and helped him up with the barrel. "Hi I'm Kyren and you are?" the man was balding and wearing torn clothing he looked starved and Kyren felt bad for him. "I'm Keith," the man said Kyren fetched him an apple and handed it to Keith who ate the apple quickly.
"What we're you doing out there at sea?" asked Kyren
"I stole this barrel from a World Government ship, there's loads of fruit in it, I was really hungry and saw they had fruit so I planned on stealing it but when I tried running away with the barrel I found out we we're at sea. I managed to escape, but I ended up stuck here in the middle of the sea."
"Well I don't mind offering you some food we have plenty here. Do you mind if I look in the barrel?" The man shook his head as he finished the apple and sat down. Kyren opened the barrel to see it was full of fruits of all different sizes and shapes.
"What kind of fruits are these Keith?" asked Kyren, Keith got up and looked inside the barrel.
"I'm not sure" Keith picked up a fruit and smelt it. "They smell nice, but they look like...........devil fruits." Keith took a bite out of one of them and then ran to the side to spit bits of the fruit over the edge. Kyren picked one up and examined it then put it back and turned to Keith, "I'm sorry to say this Keith but I don't want these aboard my ship, we already have some devil fruit users, and I don't want a whole crew of them." Kyren closed the barrel and went to throw them over the edge until Keith jumped in the way and shouted "No, please leave them here, I can sell them when I'm back on land. Please drop me off at the next island and let me keep them." Kyren put the barrel down and nodded.
"Ok, you can keep them, I'll put them in my office and as for you you can sleep in our spare room. Kyren carried the barrel to his office then showed Keith to the spare room. Kyren then returned to steering the ship, he wanted to find a cook as soon as possible, he was tired of eating raw food.

Last edited by Antler on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Uta also had a look inside of the barrel. He was completely amazed by the number of fruits inside. He picked up the topmost fruit and examined it. After he determined that it was the real deal, he put it back down. Nothing good could come from this, Uta thought to himself. Still, there was something strange about the situation. The man had a secret and he wasn't telling the crew what it was. As the man was led away to his room, Uta climbed up to the ship's crow's nest.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

(wait, does wilfred have his voicebox or not?)

even though deer was hardened steel he stared at the clouds with curiousity as they flew by. though the flying made it harder to map out the ocean he coped with the bew difficulty as if he was breezing through another test. when the man in the barrel was brought on deck he examined the fruits inside carefully as he watched the men talk. he decided to take one in his hands before putting it back down, he knew it would have no effect on a machine like him.

ken was training like always while the ship flew above the ocean. he imagined that it would be diffrent when training in the sky, but didnt feel that much diffrent. after finishing a combo hew was working on he sighed and layed back on the ships mast. when a stranged man from inside a barrel was brought aboard he looked at himthrough the side of his eye. walking over he examined the fruit but quickly walked away with ittle curiousity. "im strong enough without some curse." he said before uta started climbing into the crowsnest. "hey!" he yelled up to him. "uta, you wanna have a bit of practice?
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:00 pm

"Hmm? Oh, Ken. Sure. Let me get my stuff first." He began to climb up to the top of the crow's nest. Last time he was up there, he brought an umbrella with him (don't ask where he got it) to keep himself shaded while up there. He grabbed his violin case and jumped back down, sticking the landing on two feet. He opened the case's secret compartment and pulled out his wakizashi. Holding it in his right hand, Uta got into a stance ready to charge Ken when he was ready. "I wont hold back on my speed so please go all out. All attacks are fair game. Sundome (pulling back attack before contact) applies. Please be careful."

(Elsewhere on the sea)
"Sir, you called for me?"
"Yes. Have you made any progress on discovering the location of the DFs we lost?"
"Yes, sir. We have identified the location where the thief went overboard with the fruits. Judging by the ocean's current, he has been drifting due Northward. We will be picking up on his trail shortly."
"Excellent. We must retrieve those DFs at any cost. Of course, that means I will be leading the recovery. Is that clear, Lieutenant Gin?"
"Understood, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 pm

"right" ken said as he picked out one sword from its sheath. he grinned as uta got into a stance and said "you dont need to hold back. ive got a few more moves you havent seen yet." with that he silently readied himself for whatever uta was about to pull and said "ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 am

(Lets just say yes that Wilfred does have his voice deer)

Kyren saw Uta and Ken begin practising the swordsman ship skills and smiled, he liked watching them train and knew it would help the other become a much stronger swordsman. Kyren was still curious about the devil fruits, knew he was a strong enough captain as it was and didn't need the fruit. He wasn't sure why though, but it seemed as though something was calling out to him. Kyren shook his head and focused back on steering again.

Wilfred had finished working on his bombs and packed them away in a sack which he slid under his bed then went out to join deer as they ere both machines he enjoyed spending time with him more than anyone else. Wilfred sat down next to him and said "Thank you for fixing my voice box." He then looked at Uta and Ken fighting and examined their stances trying to figure out what techniques they were going to use.

Kyren could still feel something calling out to him and shouted "Hey Wilfred can you take over?" Wilfred nodded and took hold of the wheel. Kyren headed down to the kitchen and saw Keith clinging to a steak chomping through it. "Hungry much?" asked Kyren before smiling. There was one thing bothering Kyren and he couldn't help but ask "since you ate a bit of that devil fruit, do you feel any different?" Keith shook his head then looked at Kyren in the eye. He could feel a tug something in his head calling out repeating itself saying "eat a devil fruit, come on you know your curious, give it a try perhaps you'll like it." Kyren knew he wouldn't like it and was extremely curious. He shook his head then said "Enjoy the steak but don't any more we have limited supplies. Keith nodded as he continued shoping through the tough rugged steak. Kyren knocked on Delphi's door and waited for her to say he was allowed in. He didn't want to barge in and see her nude or partially nude. Cassy was the girl for him.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:21 am

Uta and Ken were ready to begin. "Ok, then. Here I come." Uta began to run toward Ken. Suddenly, with a burst of strength, Uta propelled humself forward with his legs, disappearing for a split second. He reappeared close to the ground in a partial crouching position one and a half meters away from Ken. One-Step Whirlwind. Uta pushed himself forward a second time. This time, however, he applied a spin to his movements. As Uta spun 360degrees, his sword arm would reach out to slice Ken horizontally across his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Wilfred watched as Uta made his move against Ken he could see that a battle between these two would be interesting, but he hoped their strength and power wouldn't be strong enough to damage the ship. He didn't want Cid to have loads of work to do and if he did end up having to help Wilfred would want to help even if his speciality was destruction.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Delphi opened the door a little hesitantly, thankfully fully dressed. She had spent quite a few days in her room, only resurfacing to get some food or to walk the deck twice for exercise. She had spent most of her time perfecting her medical skills and concocting various vials of medical fluids.
Annachie's leaving had left her heartbroken and lonely...and feeling incredibly idiotic for having given her heart, mind and body to a man only to have him leave her.

She looked a little pale, having spent such a long time without exercising her mermaid-form and a little nervous- having not spoken to any of her crew-mates in the past few days.
"H-Hello Captain Kyren," she said quietly, looking down a little as she spoke. "Is there anything that I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Kyren saw Delphi open the door and smiled at her, he had noticed she had been upset the past few days and knew why. "No Delphi, I don't need anything from you. I just wanted to let you know I'm here for you if you want to talk." Kyren wanted to hug Delphi to let her feel secure and comfortable but thought it would seem too forward. "Also I want you to know that there's another guy we've just picked up and we're going to be dropping him off on the next island. I wish I could do something to help you Delphi, I know how it feels to lose a loved one and I'm sorry about it."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Delphi nodded and managed a faint smile, forcing herself to look up at Kyren. It felt good to know that she had such a caring captain...but she wasn't quite ready to talk yet. She was afraid that if she even said Annachie's name aloud, every tear that she had already cried would fall from her eyes once more.
"Thank you, Captain. Thank you very much...y-you're a very noble man...but I...I don't think I'm ready to talk just yet." She sniffed a little, suddenly feeling pathetic but taking a deep breath and restraining herself. "I think I'll go for a walk on the upper deck to stretch my legs..." She smiled a little again, shakily this time. "We'll be stopping on an island soon? O-Oh...maybe I'll go for a little swim th-then...Thank you again, sir. I hope you're well..."

She bowed her head to him in respect and then passed him, walking up on to the upper deck, taking in the fresh air and letting a cool breeze - somewhat alien to her after her self-imposed solitude for so long- tug at her long brown hair. The "Time Goes" was a gorgeous vessel and the half-mermaid maiden tried to distract herself by examining its structure.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 pm

(Elsewhere...)
"Ten-Hut!" (A line of ensigns stands at attention) "At ease."
"Lieutenant Gin, sir. Do you have any new orders from the captain?"
"Yes. We are to continue on the thief's trail and recover the DFs at any cost. We should be expected to fight the thief as well as anyone he has found hospitality with. Assume that any ship we come across an enemy vessel. The captain will be leading the attack so you will be taking orders directly from him. For now, we will continue to sail Northward. You there, fetch my spear."
"You mean ... you're going to use... Shocked "
"Yes. The Great Golden Spear, Daikinso" (Gasp!) "One more thing. Someone get me a sea map with all of the islands close to us. Send word to any marine vessels in the area to check any ship they come across. The DFs must be found. The World Government will not accept failure in this mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Kyren looked her in the eye and saw the sadness deep within her, he followed her as he wanted to tell her. "You don't have to call me captain or sir, just call me Kyren, I'm your friend and would you like some company?" Kyren felt really bad but he just wanted to spend time with her to help her with the transition from heartbroken back to how she was before. Kyren didn't like having upset friends and wanted to cheer her up no matter what it took. In the back of his mind he felt another little tug which was saying, Perhaps a devil fruit would cheer her up. Kyren shook his head then continued following Delphi.

Wilfred saw Delphi and nodded to her then said "Its nice to see you Miss Delphi, I haven't seen you in a while." Wilfred then bowed and the focused back on steering the ship.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Wolfgang wiped a bit of sweat from his brow, he was complete with his work of cleaning each of his guns. It was necessary to make sure they didn't malfunction and explode in his hands upon firing. He was done his work, so it was time to get dressed and Wolfgang got right to it, pulling an Hawaiian shirt from his desk drawer, a green one at that and pulling it over his form. With that job complete, he exited his room and decided to head topside...

---

Upon arriving topside, Wolfgang noticed he hadn't brought any weapons with him but shrugged it off nonetheless. He then looked to see Kyren, Wilfred and Delphi have a sort of distressed conversation while Ken and Uta sparred, Wolfgang couldn't quite bring himself to join either group so he idly fell onto the ship's surface and began to relax.

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm

ken smirked as he saw uta's attack, iit would have worked on most other people, but ken wasnt one of those people. holding out his hand he smiled "tetsu haji" he said as his arm took the sword head on and caught it with the sound of metal hitting solid rock. though the speed of the attack made him step back he quickly pulled out another sword, jumped, and spun around in midair bfore brining both sword down upon uta.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 pm

After Ken jumped back, Uta also took a step back to regain his posture. Facing a vertical dual slash from the air, Uta immediately perceived the direction of the attack. Knowing that it would be nearly impossible for any swordsman to change the direction of a slash that carries both the weight of the swordsman and the centrifugal force caused by his spin, Uta processed the best course of action in his head. Before Ken's attack struck, Uta dodged to his right, narrowly avoiding Ken's swords.

Uta now had to go through all of his options. He couldn't use most of his DF powers as they would either destroy Ken's swords or the ship itself. Uta switched his Wakizashi to a reverse grip in his left hand and ran right of the spot where Ken would land. He held his sword at chin level and prepared to thrust his right hand at Ken's left shoulder. Devil's Guardian. The strike was a fast palm thrust infused with the power of his DF. It possessed enough force to blast whatever it touched off the boat's edge without causing any physical damage.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Delphi watched her crewmates.
Ken and Uta were sparring, both of the two, a worthy match for the other in skill. Wolfgang had flopped down on to the deck- relaxing in a green Hawaiian shirt.
She hadn't seen any of them in quite a while.

Suddenly Wilfred's voice pulled her from her brief trance. She blinked and forced a smile as she looked up at him. His friendly tone put her at ease. "Hello Wilfred," she greeted, returning the brief bow. "You're very polite but you needn't call me "Miss"...just Delphi will do just fine. We're friends after all..." Delphi took a breath, looking up at the great mast of the ship and then back up at Wilfred. She wasn't feeling much up to talking but she felt rude not to continue speaking to him. Also, she hadn't spoken to anyone properly in a few days and was very much done feeling sorry for herself. "So...how have you been, Wilfred? Are you well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Wilfred didn't mind Delphi being quite but when she asked him how he was he turned to face her and replied "I am fine mi....Delphi. Now that my voice box is fixed thanks to deer I am enjoying life much more even if my voice is rather upper class and posh sounding, but that is because I came from a wealthy background, and how are you.....Delphi, I do hope you are feeling better." Wilfred paused for a moment. looking at Delphi. "I would be smiling but as you can see I have no mouth." Wilfred chuckled to himself then turned back to focusing on where they we're headed since he didn't exactly know he called out "Deer by any chance do you know what island we are heading towards?"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:44 pm

guarding himself for utas next attack ken made a slip not knowing uta would use his devilfruit.before he blasted off ken quickly used 360 spin to try and cancel out the wind. luckily kens move sent most of the wind in his derection and the rest sent him to another duirection, avoiding utas wakizashi. landing he was glad to know uta was holding back. staying in nitoryu for the time being he said "so, you wanna fight with air huh?" spinning both swords he quickly gathered compressed air. "here. katana tama, shotgun." putting both swords togheter he stabbed both into the air and sent a spread shot towards uta.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Delphi shrugged, continuing to smile good-naturedly. "An upper-class sounding voice has quite a bit of charm to it, Wilfred. It's nothing that I wouldn't admire..." She gave a small nod, looking up at him. "I'll imagine your smile, then. I'll imagine it to be lovely."
She gave a soft chuckle of her own and then looked back out on to the horizon line with a sigh. It felt good to smile and chuckle a bit more often than before but she still felt an uncomfortable ache in the pit of her stomach.
Delphi tried to distract herself by looking down and out at the waves over the edge of the ship. She hadn't used her mermaid form in so long and the mermaid blood in her veins wanted to get back into that water again...but alas, she'd have to wait until they got to the island.
Feeling rather idle but not wanting to retreat to her room again, she started to walk across the deck, fiddling with the strap of her medical bag. She spoke to Wolfgang, semi-quietly, not wanting to disturb him if that were the case. "Hello Wolfgang. Lovely weather, hm?"

It was a stupid, watery means of making conversation but Delphi knew that she had three days of being unsociable to make up for.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:24 pm

(Just a note, Deer. The DF move i used acts similar to what happens when you put two of the same charged magnets together: they repel; no wind or anything involved. You can read it all on my fruit page >LINK<)

Eros' Throne. Uta activated his DF abilities again, this time causing the air around him to be severely agitated. Because of the high compression of the air bullets fired at Uta, they were not broken up when they entered the "field" around Uta. Instead, they were slowed down to half their speed, giving Uta just enough time to think the best path to maneuver through the spread. The air bullets passed by Uta, none touching him.

Seeing that Delphi was beginning to wander closer and closer toward the center of the deck, Uta wanted to end the spar. However, he wanted to try attacking just one last time. Uta charged toward Ken. With a sudden burst of strength, Uta was practically flying toward Ken when he kicked the ground. "Ultimate combo slash: 5-fold" With the last of his energy, Uta unleashed five strikes simultaneously at Ken all of which would hit at the same time. One was aimed at his right shoulder; one at his left shoulder; one on each thigh; and the last one across his chest. Of course, Uta turned his Wakizashi around as to strike Ken with the blunt side of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:11 pm

(ohhh, oh... well, didnt know that... sorry)

using the time uta took to dodge his attack he pulled out his third sword and placed it in his mouth. taking a guarding positon he quickly gripped the three katanas' as he sped toward him. twirlling the sword in his right hand he used it to block the ones aimed at his thighs', quickly blocked the ones aimed at his shoulders with his other sword, and used all three to block the one at his chest. huffing with the extent of energy he used to pull off the feat he was in a position to strike uta with the last of his strentgh. placing one on his sparring partners chest he sighed and fell back. landing on his back he said "good job, call it a tie?" smiling he awaited utas response.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Uta, feeling the soreness in his entire body, sat down and dropped his wakizashi. "You were excellent too; I give you the win this time." Uta had been defeated in terms of swordsmanship and endurance. Though he believed he had lost, Uta knew that there was still room for improvement. He needed to be faster in the future. Laying down now, Uta turned his eyes toward the sky. There were a few clouds but nonetheless, it was still a beautiful shade of blue. Uta pulled down his face mask and removed the dial breathing-device he wore under it. He didn't have breathing issues; he just wore it as a re-breather for when he used Eros' throne. When Uta needed to catch his breath, he would take it off. This was the first time, however, that he took it off in front of his crewmates but he didn't mind. He was tired and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Wolfgang watched Uta and Ken battle from his position on the ground, they were really going at it. Kinda made the young Gunslinger want to join in on the battle but he had left his weapons down in his room, which reminded him...he still needed to jazz the place up. He then went back to closing his eyes and listening to the sound of the swaying waves.

"Hello Wolfgang. Lovely weather, hm?"

Wolfgang opened his eyes, and instead of the blue skies that he was looking for was the face of his crewmate, Delphi. Wolfgang didn't frown, but he did think hard on the fact that she was talking to him, lately she had been rather gloomy and tended to avoid most of the crew, Wolfgang included. He did manage to edge out a small smirk as he closed his eyes once more.

"Sure is I suppose, gave me a chance to try out my new shirts." He then turned over to see Uta and Ken continuing their fight, "Those two sure have a lot of tricks up their sleeve. Wish I could do more to help the crew besides my gun-slinging, but it's only natural to want to do more."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 am

Once back out on the deck of the ship Kyren looked around to see Ken and Uta agreed on a draw and smiled. He walked over to the mast and climbed up it. He sat in the crows nest where he sat trying to clear his mind. "Uta could you play us a song?" he asked as he sat down in the crows nest trying to clear his mind.

Keith was sitting in his room and sitting down on the bed, holding his temples. He was sweating allot as astral projection took allot out of him. Keith didn't have a devil fruit power, even though he had eaten a small chunk of one it wasn't a real devil fruit, he wished the World Government had believed him they weren't real devil fruits and didn't take them from him but they were obviously too reluctant to believe him. Keith had a birth given gift of being psychic from his mother. He used his astral projection to get into his enemies heads and while there he put thoughts into their heads, he wasn't yet strong enough to possess his enemies, like his mother had been. When the person had the thought in their head they would end up thinking it was their own thought and that would start off their curiosity towards the fruit, it was impossible to discover him planting thoughts in your head though. Keith had tried coaxing Deer and Wilfred, but for some reason it didn't seem to work. He had done plenty on Kyren now he felt it was time he tried on someone else. As his astral projection was floating around above the ship he looked down and saw a pretty mermaid, a man in a green shirt, the robot, the deer, two swordsmen and Kyren. Keith's astral projection swooped down and into Ken's head. He planted thoughts of the devil fruits in his mind. "Ken would now have thoughts of the devil fruits running through his head." Keith then stopped focusing due to the amount of energy it took out of him. He grabbed the covers from the bed and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Kyren felt his head clear itself and smiled as the sun shinning upon his skin felt nice, he had no thoughts about devil fruits and only about getting a cook for the crew as he was sick and tired of eating raw food. He had a quick non Keith induced thought that maybe the devil fruits would taste nice but then shook his head remembering Keith's reaction to biting into one and tried to get some sleep as he had been piloting the ship through the skies all night.

Last edited by Antler on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next