One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))

Go down 
+4
Captain One-eye
LoreleiMaiden
Future Shock
Shichibukai Hunter
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Saki Star walked down the road, she had finished her training already, so she was exausted. She looked for a place to eat, but everything was closed. She sighed as she went to the port and looked at her ship "Andromeda", it was beautiful, but she had no one to share it with.
I can't wait to have crewmates, thought Saki as she went to the other direction she had went, to some kind of bar, and entered it.

Last edited by Lost on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 pm

At about the same time Saki was heading towards a bar, Avery was landing on the island. He stepped off of his rowboat and then reached back to lift his dog out. Lawrence whimpered as he was moved over the water, but Avery ignored him. Lawrence couldn't stay in their boat forever. A moment later, the hundred pound bloodhound was on the ground and he trotted as far away from the water's edge as he could while Avery was busy paying the dock fee.

Together, the dog and young man entered town. Avery looked into store windows as they passed them, but he wasn't really paying attention to what he was looking at. He was too busy thinking of the ones he had left behind. He glanced down at his dog, whose head was hanging. Avery smiled sadly. Lawrence looked so miserable. He crouched beside the animal and gently ran his right hand up through the dog's fur giving Lawrence a bit of a spike.

"Yeah, I know," Avery said quietly. "I miss them too." He stood once more and looked up at the sky. "Miyu...Seppy...I wonder what they are doing right now?"

He had left those two behind just a short while ago. It was almost funny...he had only known them for a day or two and already he felt so close too them. Maybe that was just the way he was. He got attached too easily. Avery moved on, smiling and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

A young man stood in a bar strumming his sword-tar lightly. He managed to convince the bar keep that it was for show. He had gotten a small show playing at the bar. He sighed as his work was over and put the sword-tar back in it's sheath. Noticing a woman walk in he spoke "Hey we're not open. Boss must have left the door open. If you could come a-" thats all he got to say as he was hit over his head with a broom. "Ongaku this beautiful young woman can come and have a drink if she wishes" Ongaku looked at his boss and muttered something about perverted old man. "So miss what can I get ya to drink since he won't do it." he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm

When Saki entered the bar a young guy told her that it was closed, Saki's eyebrow lifted as an old man hit the guy in the head with a broom, he asked her if she wanted something to drink. She smiled
"I would like a lemonade, thanks" she said politely as she took seat in the bar.
She glanced at the guy with his sword-tar and said "cool sword-tar uh" with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Pouring the drink he yawned "Thanks." he said giving her the drink before taking a seat and strumming a rythem on his guitar. "So whats your name miss?" he asked keeping his foucus mainly on the guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Saki nodded and drank a little of her drink, she looked at the guy playing his guitar.
"Saki Star, what about you?" she asked with a smile in her face, not that the guy would notice.
She then tied her hair up in a ponytail, finding it troublesome right now since it was hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm

"Ongaku Nota. You have a pretty smile Saki-san." he said looking up. "You...Wouldn't happen to be a pirate would you?" he asked stopping his guitar's rythem to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Saki blushed slightly as she heard Ongaku's compliment, but then her smile left her face and her heart stopped when he asked her a question.
Saki looked away for a second and then returned to look at Ongaku. "Yes, I'm a pirate" she said in a low tone but it was loud enough for Ongaku to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Taking a seat closer to her he smiled slightly "Take me with you. It's been my dream to be a pirate." he said with a small smile. "I'm good entertainment I play guitar and flute. Along with that I have a devil fruit so I can be useful in combat." he said brushing his hair out of his right eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Saki wondered how old this guy was, he might not be that young, besides she needed more crewmates after all, but he was young, but he had a devil fruit so he must be strong, and he can always entertain her when she's bored and stuff like that.
After some time Saki sighed, and smiled back. "Sure, why not" she said finally and drank her lemonade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

His small smirk turned into a smile "Hey order as much as you like captain it's on me." he said the smile not leaving his face. "Also if you like you can call me On. I would prefer if you did but its up to you."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm

"Huh...what's that?" Avery asked out loud.

Ahead of him, a large crowd of people were standing around watching...something. Avery couldn't make them out through the crowd. A growl built up in the back of Lawrence's throat and Avery glanced down at the dog, surprise clearly written on his features.

"What's up, boy?" he asked. "Is it a cat? Or maybe..." Avery looked back up at the crowd ahead and his eyes narrowed. "Oh, I get it. Them."

Avery approached the crowd and Lawrence followed after him. His tail was not wagging, revealing just how much on edge he truly was.

When they reached the crowd, it become more apparent what was going on and Avery's suspicions were confirmed. Up ahead were five Marines. They were attacking two men, who were holding their own, but were slowly being overwhelmed. The two men were dressed normally, so it wasn't obvious whether they were pirates, Revolutionaries, or simple thives.

Lawrence's growl began to grow louder and a few people in the crowd cast glances in his direction. Avery nudged the dog with his leg and he fell silent.

"Let's go," Avery said, turning away. "We can't attract attention like this."

Reluctantly, Lawrence followed. But he still kept casting glances back at the battle. It was obvious that he wanted to do something, but he wasn't going to disobey his master. Not when the situation was this serious, in any case.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Genshi rowed onto the island, passing by a large ship. He had a good feeling about this island. Having been in search of a crew, he had been travelling the seas, passing island by island. He stepped off his boat and headed into the nearby town.

"I am here to make my name as a pirate!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, not caring about who heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

Saki smiled back and looked at her bag for a second, remembering something she had to search for, she looked back at On.
"Ok On, but ah would you mind showing me the town? I need to buy some things" she said with a smile, hopping that On wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 am

jaces ship stopped right next to the shore after going at 40mph it instantly stopped causing no juttering on the ship though. when he stopped on the island he didnt want there to be no wind when he got into a fight if he did so he whispered "whip up a storm" he raised his arms and caused the island to be subject to storm levels of wind but jace was unaffected. as he ran through town using wind step for speed when he saw a restaurant with some class he ran towards it not noticing people in the way and ran right into saki knocking them both over he offered his hand to her to pick her up and said "sorry are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 am

She saw On was going to answer when a guy entered the bar and knocked her over and then exteneded her hand to pick her up. She smiled, being a little angry that someone had knocked her down, and took the hand.
"I don't think I'm hurt" she said politely as she cleaned her clothes that were a little dusty from the fall, but only a little because the bar was clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:10 pm

he said to saki "tell me if you need any help with anything or someone to work for you because i shall be here eating" and with that he went to the bar got wind around his arm and flicked the bears people ordered of the table they got angry at him and he said nothing to them just rolled his eyes because they had drunk a disgusting drink. he then asked the barman "a glass of chardonnay please" the barman gave him a bottle of it jace took it and then said "food" and with that the barman gave him something he thought was something moving but he took it leaving money on the table because he was hungry and the wine would drown out the bad flavour as he sat at a table he made a barrier of wind life everything in the shell making a wall of wood and started to eat and read a book but he was still vigilant to questions or anyone speaking to him or attack
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:20 pm

"Did the wind just pick up?" Genshi asked himself, this getting in the way of his enthusiasm.

The wind was picking up. To storm like qualities. Not that Genshi hated wind, he just hated the inevitable rain that followed, and that followed getting wet. he hated getting wet. He ran into a nearby bar, covering his head.

"Whoo, I beat the rain. Now I wait." he said, sitting at a seat near the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Jace laughed to himself to what genshi said after he finished his glass of wine he stopped the wood spinning around him with wind and made it slow down lots he said to genshi to it would be heard "beat the rain there wont be rain" he then resumed his barrier but kept it slow so he could here anyone speaking to him but he finished his bottle of wine and he wasnt slightly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

"No rain? What're you a weather man?" he asked.

Genshi crept up closer to jace.

"Are... you a weather man? If you are, then can you tell me if theres any rain coming?" he asked, expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Jace rolled his eyes when genshi said was he a weather man he said to him "im no weather man, i am simply a scholar and a doctor but i just know there will be no rain because it will only be wind". he then swiped his hand across his dome making it go and spin at the speed of sound he then slowed it to a snails pace and said "i have my reasons, i hope you can guess or should i just tell you?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Arianne Greyson truly hated crowds.
"Just my luck," she growled in annoyance under her breath, shrugging her coat up on to her shoulders and starting to move a little faster. She didn't care that her hair and clothes were fast becoming dusty to the point of looking like that of a beggar's or that she was attracting indignant stares from passers-by; her only concern was for the large leather bound book that she held under her arm.
Arianne frowned, looking up at the sky and silently prayed that the pregnant grey clouds above wouldn't open up on her and her precious book. She had spent just over a month trying to track it down and she wasn't about to lose it to a freak storm shower.

Her thoughts wandered to her foster father as she desperately searched for shelter from the rain. How was he faring right now? Would he be lonely without her around?
She owed him so much and she would have been willing to remain at his side- but Eric had been firm. He had told her that she needed her independence and that she was never going to further in her studies until she found a crew, joined them and got to the Grand Line.
Even so, Arianne felt a pang of guilt in her stomach at leaving the old pirate veteran all alone in the manor.

She found a nice-looking bar and headed inside, running her fingers through her light blonde hair and gathering herself up. She looked around for a friendly looking visage and settled on that of a girl with a ponytail standing near the bar.
She approached Saki and asked her in a quiet voice, presuming her to be a local. "I'm sorry to bother you. But you wouldn't happen to know if there's an inn that provides lodgings around here, would you?"

Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Genshi was blown back into his seat by the sudden wind. He looked up to see no open windows.

"Did that come from outside? No... No that was you! Wasn't it?" he asked like an annoying insect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

jace rolled his eyes at genshis stupidity but it was because he was used to back at the library being around geniuses. he said to him "yes that was me how did you guess?" he said this with a bit of cheek. he then carried on by saying "do you need any help with anything because im looking for a group of people i can travel with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm

On sighed as he heared his boss yell "NOTAAAAA! WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING IN HERE! I SAID THIS YOUNG WOMAN AND HER ONL-" thats as far as he got as On strumed his guitar and the sound waves rocked the building and sent his boss into the wall. "Sorry if that bothered you folks but he was pissin' me off. So anyone need a drink?" he asked placing his guitar back in it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))   Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Milky Way Pirates Chapter 1: adventure in Windmill Village ((THREAD CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT MASQUERADE))
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next