One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
Wrath
keymaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Uta was getting tired now. His gaze drifted occasionally from the ship's mast to the town he had been in earlier. He began to slowly fall asleep with one word on his mind... Breakfast...
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Josh had been asleep on the deck for a long time. He was having a dream about frolicking through some flowers and woke up and found himself still on the deck of the ship. He looked at the black sky and began to slowly crawl towards his room. He jumped up into it and went back to his slumber. His dream left off where he fell asleep at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:52 am

Happy with Delphi and annachie's answer kyten smiled then turned to cid who looked like he'd just woke up and said "hey cid these are our new crew mates Delphi and annachie guys this is cid our shipwright, the guy sleeping over is josh an artist and in my office we have a navigator cyborg deer whose fixing another cyborg's voice box we now have a gunslinger called wolfgang and we need the kitchen repaired theres a hole through it." Kyren smiled then shouted "but first let's go get something eat, I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 pm

annachie stood next to delphi and waited for her to be finished talking he then said "shall we go and get something to eat?" his voice still as deep and slow yet gentle it was , this was his new speaking voice. he offered to carry delphi to the restaurant or food estabilishment. he waited like a gentleman at the side of the ship. he face showed no emotion. he managed to hide all the pain from his broken skeleton even from delphi because he really didnt want her to know how much pain he was in.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Cid smiled '' ah sure il fix the roof later, I am quite hungry too'' he said laughing while he followed the rest of the bunch, Cid knew it wouldnt be much work fixing the roof after that he would make some sketches how to change the ship in a good way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Kyren was happy to see everyone happy to go for some food, he walked over to Cid and said "ok that'll be fine, its good to see your up too." As Kyren turned to leave the ship he saw his adoptive brother lying unconscious on the ground. Kyren knew Sockk would try to catch him and smiled, he didn't know how he got to the ship but he grabbed him slung him over his shoulder then climbed down to Sockk's small rowing boat. Kyren untied the ship and tied Sock up in the boat and let it sail away. Kyren threw the oars away and saw Sockk drift off still lying unconscious. With Sockk taken care of Kyren climbed back aboard his ship and walked over to Deer and Wilfred, "Hey guys we're going out for a bite to eat, if you want to join us."

Wilfred shook his head then wrote down his note pad "I can't eat, I have no mouth or any digestive organs." Kyren smiled at this then looked at Deer. Kyren was ready to pay for this meal for his crew and hoped that deer would agree to come but if he didn't then he would happily leave Wilfred and Deer alone to look after the ship, he trusted them.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm

deer was going over his tools when kyren asked him if he wanted to come and have a meal with his crew. thinking it over he replied "id be glad to join you, but sadly like wilfred i cannot eat. instead i come to get to know my new crew better, infact ive not met one besides you, wilfred, and the girl." taking off his overcoat he tied the arms around his neck and changed back into deer form. before leaving the room he looked at wilfred and said "im sorry to delay giving you your new voice box, but i will do it first thing when i return to the ship." with that he was ready to follow his captain off the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Kyren smiled at his reply and nodded understanding that they couldn't eat, "well thats ok then it'll be cheaper." Kyren gestured to them to follow him then once he was on the main deck Kyren Pointed to deer and Wilfred and called out to everyone "Guys these are our new crew mates, deer is a cyborg navigator and Wilfred is a clockwork cyborg as you can see and he is our saboteur. Deer this is Cid our shipwright, Josh our artist, Wolfgang our gun slinger, Ken our swordsman, Uta our musician and another swordsman, Delphi our doctor other than me, Cassy our fellow crew member and my........mate, Wolfheart out pet and tracker and Anachie our, well I'm not sure what he can offer to us. Annachie what can you offer the crew?" Kyren by this point was behind Cassy with his hands wrapped around her and his head resting gently on her shoulder, he kissed her on the cheek and smiled as looked at Annachie and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Ezekiel, a traveling swordsman, had come in on a carriage. He stored all of his valuables in there, and also his supplies. He had just enough belli to eat at a well-known restaurant know as the Mare Rosa (Sea Rose). Although, not a mobile restaurant, it is close to the sea. People have traveled far to come to the restaurant many times. It had just been on the way in Ezekiel's journeys. He had stopped his carriage near the restuarant. In his hold, he had 200,000 belli. He ook 100,000 just in case. He had walked to the door, when he heard from a distance some loud noises, meaning a group or more of people. " Tourists most likely" he said to himself. Upon entering the restaurant, he used his cloak to cover his swords. A waiter had sat him down, offering him a drink. Sake was the obvious choice for Ezekiel. After half a bottle of sake, Ez had rested his feat on the table, ordering a cuisine by the name of Tagliatelle formaggio con stagionatura esotici. The waiter muttered under his lips that he had no manners.

So Ez moved his tongue over his teeth, licking them clean. Moistening his lips, he had seen his dish coming. This dish took half an hour to finish, going perfectly with his sake. Ez had seen one flaw. There had not been any unusual spices, no unique seasonings. Just plain basil, italian seasoning, and season salt. He called the waiter, ready to complain, and he asked for the chef. When the chef came, Ez raised hell. " This dish is supposed to be serbed with freshly cut mint leaves. And for a finishing touch, some seasonings made from North Blue seasonings. I think this is a disgrace. This meal is a fraud." he would say, yelling. Then some more chefs came out, holding their kitchen knives. They ranted in union, as Ez gripped the handles of his swords under his cloak. "Everyone step back. If you do not want to be hit by this attack, step back, to prevent it completely, give me my belli back." je would propose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Kyren saw a restaurant near by and decided this would the place they would eat as he awaited for a reply from Annachie he led his crew to the Mare Rosa. Kyren liked the sound of this place and asked for table to sit his entire crew. He was looked at like a freak but then demanded he be served and flashed hi beli. The he was led over to a table where sat at the head and let the rest of his crew choose their own places. Kyren ordered a round of sake and stood up proposing a toast. "I propose a toast to the beginning of our journey and I promise each and everyone of you, I will help you all to complete your goals. Everyone only has a limited amount of time on this planet, so its time we make it count and do what we want to do." With that Kyren took a large swing.

Wilfred was given a bottle but he just offered it to the person next to him but he was happy to be part of this beginning of the crew. He knew if he had tear ducts he would be crying because of the captain's promises and how serious he was about helping everyone complete their goals, he was happy with himself that he'd joined this crew.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Uta, still a little sleepy from his nap, sat a few seats over from the captain, next to Ken. Uta too didn't seem too keen about drinking. He took a long sip and placed his drink on the table, not to touch it again. Immediately, he felt a killing intent in the air of the restaurant but it was not directed at the crew. He took quick glances at each table and each customer until his eyes fell upon a young man wearing old dark clothing fussing over his food. Moments later, what seemed to be the entire kitchen staff surrounded his table. Not sure who was at fault, Uta returned his focus to his table, listening and waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Delphi blinked at the sound of her lover"s new voice. It was much gentler and a lot more formal...and it did send heart-melting, swooning shivers through her chest.
She smiled to Annachie, taking his hand. "Let's head out with the crew. I've heard that there's a very nice Italian place in the centre of town."

She laced her fingers with Annachie's and gently moved her smaller form against his as they followed Kyren and the others. His touch was always comforting to her. It, alone, could make her forget that she was a freak, a hunted woman and living in the world of cut throat pirates.
Delphi may have been a fool in love, however, but she was no mere fool. She could feel the trenors in Annachie's skeleton as he walked and could certainly see the pain in his eyes. She knew that he'd somewhat nobly refuse her if she offered him any treatment straight away so she made a mental note to relax him afterwards somehow and perhaps treat his bones then. Until then, she resolved to keep him comfy.

Delphi greeted each of her crewmates with a smile, particularly to Cassy whom she bowed her head to, knowingly. "Ah...you've found love with the captain? That's so sweet..."

(Hey Antler, do you still want Mina Layton? Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Kyren felt his stomach grumble and turned to see a group of chefs crowding around a table and approached them. Tapping the chefs on the back Kyren took another swing when he saw them turn around he asked "Hi I would like to ask you guys, whats your best....."Kyren stopped as he noticed all the chefs with angry expressions on their faces gripping knives whilst another man holding swords was standing opposite them. "problem?" asked Antler to hear a reply of "He thinks our dish is a disgrace!" Kyren looked over at the meal and then said "I think I agree with him, it does look pretty disgraceful though." Kyren didn't care how much he'd disappointed the cook still some turned to face him with their knives too.

Wilfred was happily sitting along with his crew listening to the conversation flow as he couldn't speak he just enjoyed listening.

(Yea I would still like Mina Layton if your offering Smile)

Last edited by Antler on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 pm

A chef would immediatly react, lunging at Ez with a butcher's knife. Ez would sidestep and bring up his knee, launching the chef into his coworkers. He would jump up on the table, but at the edge, doing some sort of fall onto the seat. In a flash, the table would start flipping in the air. Ez would jump up and do a spin, kicking the table. Then, propelling off the chair, he would use novice Iaiken stabs through the table. Keeping his swords Selvatico and Solitario unsheathed, he would slice up the table. In his duelist stance, he would properly weild his wakizashi Solitario, and would hold his gladius Selvatico upside-down. The chefs would start coming one after another, but still not matching up to Ez's skill. All that would come from him was a smirk and a mocking laugh. " Knives won't get you far." he said. Finally, a chef had pulled out a pistol. This had suprised the other chefs. He had stopped attacking. His smirk never leaving. Obviously this chef had horrible accuracy because the pistol seemed way off.

Ez had looked at his foe, sheathing his swords but never letting his hands leave the handles. The hilts would pop off, and he would press the button of Selvatico which was under the hilt, and as he unsheathes, the blades of his gladius would break off, or so it seemed. With a quick uppercut, the pistol was cut in half, and the thumb of the user was cut off. The blades reatached and he sheathed his Gladius. Seeing one of the employees run off, he knew the marines were coming. " Ugh." he said. Someone mentioned him being the Northern Siege. He saw the pirates and moved his and in motion as a form of an apology. The chefs would back off the pirates and Ez. " My apologies. It seems you people are celebrating. The food is supposed to be good here, but it must only apply to their cheap dishes. The non-fraud dishes." he would explain.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 pm

In the time after greeting Delphi and her man-servant, Wolfgang had actually head back to his room and managed to finally catch some shut-eye. After a half-hour of sleep, he rose from his bed, slung his coat back on and head out of his room.

Within a minute of doing all of that, he found himself on the ship's deck. In the distance he could see a few members of his crew heading into a place of fine dining. Eager to accompany them, Wolfgang jumped from the ship in a hurry racing after them in cries of "Wait for me!"

---

After a bit of running, Wolfgang finally arrived at the door of the Mare Rosa. He moved to open it, only to have the door open in his face. Wolfgang fell to the ground, and could only watch a few startled patrons rushed from the premises. After pulling himself together, he stood and look inside the restaurant. He noticed at least one unconscious chef, his crew and a man dressed in wacky clothing with at least two blades at his waste. The restaurant was in disarray, Wolfgang was unhappy.

He pulled the two Berettas from his hip holsters and aimed them towards the man with the blades. "One of these things is not like the other, and I am REALLY hungry right now. My patience isn't being tested, it's having a full blown exam. Now sir, I'd think it'd be best if you dropped your swords because I made a mistake and spilled a bit of oil on my triggers earlier...if you catch my drift."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Uta was just staring at them now; One eyebrow raised at the sight. What caught his attention was the sight of Ezekiel's gladius, an old weapon that went out of style several hundred years ago. Uta had left his violin case on the ship so he was, at the moment, unarmed. Looking around again, he found the restaurant nearly deserted with Wolfgang now in the doorway. He stood up from the table, walked over to the remains of Ezekiel's table, and bent down and picked up a strand of the pasta saved from contamination. He held it at eye level for a moment, then ate it. Having not as much of an appetite due to not eating breakfast, Uta walked over to another table, cleaned his fingers off with a napkin, and proceeded to stride over to Wolfgang. He then proceeded to take his two pinky fingers and stuck the tips into the two barrels as a way to signal Wolfgang to stand down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 am

After seeing what Ezekiel had done and Wolfgang point his guns at the man who wiped out the cooks Kyren stood there completely unharmed and saw Uta signal Wolfgang to stop. Kyren then said "I understand why you did that, but me and my crew over there, are starving and we really want some food." Another cook who'd be hiding in the kitchen ran out of the kitchen screaming brandishing a meat cleaver, Kyren heard him and the screams get louder. "So do you know anywhere else we can go for some food?" As the cook got to Kyren he swung his elbow back and smacked the cook in the face, when he turned to look around he saw the cook lying on the floor with blood dribbling from his nose and the meat cleaver on the floor. "Damn it, why are the cooks here so hot headed. Kyren knew no one on his crew could really cook so he really wanted one and was on the lookout for one.

Wilfred saw the whole thing unfold then turned back to looking at the rest of his crew, he liked them and found it nice how no one but others who'd never met him didn't stare. he didn't know why, but didn't care he was just happy these guys weren't staring and that's all he'd ever wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:18 am

Ez smiled devilishly. " I happen to be quite the adept at cooking." he would say. He would make a strange movement and he signaled he'd be back in a minute. Whistling and walking into the kitchen, he found a sack and put vegetables in it. He packaged the meet and took the pasta. " I'm going to take this, because of their service. Now I will cook something on a campfire, your crew can join if your that hungry." he would mention. Walking out the door, his carriage would be right there. He placed the food into the carriage and walked back in. He had to go around the pirate in the doorway, so he walked out the back door. Ez had licked his lips, knowing his stew was going to fill the stomachs of the crew. "I am an adept, yes, but that doesn't mean I can't whip up a pot of my famous beef stew." he said cockily.

He had scanned the room, noticing how empty it was. When he finally noticed his wanted poster, he laughed. What a low bounty he thought. Ez was not worried one bit, and he was kinda glad he had bounty. The more bounty, the more marines to kill. This was his indefinite goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:30 am

Kyren liked the sound of a beef stew and smiled, he followed Eze and said to him, "I see you've got a bounty and you look like the kinda guy whose been in a few fights and probably wants a few more. I'm captain of a pirate crew and if you turn out to be a good enough cook and manage not to poison our food, I'd like to offer you the position of cook on my crew, I've been looking for a cook, I'm guessing that my crew are getting bit sick and tired of eat raw food, I know I am, so feel free not to poison us." Kyren said smiling then walked back into the restaurant to get let his crew know what was happening.

Wilfred was happy to hear his crew were getting food despite the fact that he wouldn't be able to enjoy the taste of food which he once ate. Wilfred looked around noticing the restaurant was empty since the cooks where all beaten and battered.

Kyren noticed Wilfred looking at the cooks and he realised what the right thing was to do. Kyren carried the cooks into the kitchen and laid them down on the ground gently, he may not have agreed with these guys but it was the right thing to do. He then did what he could to with his limited medical supplies to patch them up and left pushing the fridge in front of the door so they wouldn't wake up and get out to hurt him and his crew so easily.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:38 am

Cid followed the rest of his crew to the restaurant and back out, cid always loved good food, and hated the fact his captain always served raw food he was happy to eat some good cooked meat once again, then he followed his captain and the rest of the crew back to the ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 am

As Kyren saw Cid walk to the ship he turned to Eze and said "Would you like to cook aboard my ship, there you can get a feel for our kitchen if you become our nakama an also use more tools to make the stew taste better?" Kyren said to the rest of his crew "Hop aboard the ship and wait, this guys making us a stew. I'm going to stay here with him and keep him company."

Wilfred walked over to the ship and jumped up and landed on board due to his extremely strong legs, he managed to land easily on the ship and he then leant against the railings looking out at the sea and he would've smiled if he could've instead he dropped his head then gestured to deer his voice and Kyren's desk.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Ez looked at the man, considering his proposition. Although cooking wasn't his dream, he had been honored with such an offer. "Deal. But Sir, two things, what is your name and will you come ride with me on my carriage to your ship? I have other items of value. By the way, did you know I own Meitou (named blades)?" he said, sparking a conversation. He wrapped his arm around Kyren like he meant business, and would lead him to his carriage. Once they would get there, he would hop onto the carriage and offer Kyren a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Kyren liked that this guy agreed and offered Ez his hand, "I'm Kyren and of course I'll ride with you in your carriage. Thats cool then named blades mean nothing to me but they probably would to my other 2 swordsmen, you don't look like much of a cook either. I'm guessing your more of a swordsman and if you don't want to join the crew then I'll be happy to become your ally instead."
Kyren climbed aboard Ez's carriage and felt his shoulder hurt a little bit from the wound he recived leaving the last island.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Ezekiel laughed as he shook Kyren's hand. " Ah, but Meitou are worth a lot. Selvatico is worth 1 million belli and Solitario is worth 900,000 belli." he would say. He wanted to talk to these other two crew members. But the carriage ride was first. He snapped his wrists down, using the whip attached to the horses to get them going, then they rode peacefully down the road to the ship. He had seen one earlier down at the docks. "I have this goal. As the Northern Siege it is a forced goal, more like a task. Something I am not interested in but I have to do. There is the Western, Eastern, and Southern Sieges. They each specialize with different types of swords and different styles. For example, the Eastern Siege uses a giant sword called Grandark. I seen only a picture of it. Every Eastern Siege must use it. And there is only 1 every generation." he would explain, making conversation with this man. It was not a secret, for it was something he would use for a conversation. His mission, his duty as a Siege. What noone knew, besides him, was that they were all GrandSiege family members. The strongest of them. But it is unknown who was strongest for Ez because his family in the Northern Blue had been little; a mom and dad, a grandpa, and before Ez was born, he would've had a grandma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Antler understood what Ez was saying then turned to him and said "My goal is to help every member of my crew to reach their goals. If you join I'd be happy to help you reach your goal." Kyren liked the look of this man.

Aboard the Times Goes Wilfred was waiting for deer to fix his voice box and was happy none of his crew had mentioned anything about him being a cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next