One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
Wrath
keymaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Delphi's eyes widened in shock and horror at Annachie's actions, her breath catching in her throat. "Annachie! What's come over you!?"
After Annachie had left, Delphi rose from the table- looking partly worried and partly ashamed, her green eyes forlorn and her delicate brow furrowed as she stooped to help Kyren stand once more.
"I'm so sorry about his behaviour..." She sighed, helping Kyren to stand and to sit down once more. Delphi took a small vial and cloth from her pocket, dabbing Kyren's bruise and prompting it to heal. "Annachie just hates it when people imply that he's weak or subservient in any way...I'm so sorry. I'll go to talk to him..."
Delphi straightened up, feeling mildly mortified. After Kyren had been so generous to them both, this was no way to repay him...yet she couldn't bring herself to be angry at Annachie, knowing of his past.

She immediately headed after Annachie, following him until she caught up with him. "Annachie...please calm down for a moment..." She took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Wolfgang chuckled as he caught the bowl Ezekiel had thrown at him. "You throw like an amputee!" Then upon closer hearing, he heard that the bowls were edible. "Edible eh? Bon appetite then!" Wolfgang took two large bites, one for each half of the bowl and he instantly regretted it. Within moments of eating the food, he was spitting fireballs left and right. "WAAAAATTTTEEEERRR!"

SPLASH! Wolfgang had done the only thing he could think of, he had dived into the water to relieve the extreme heat of the curry. After the quick dip, he sighed in relief, "I'm gonna kill that bastard."

---

Within moments, Wolfgang was back on the ship, drenched with water. He drew both of his revolvers and pointed them straight at Ezekiel. "Oi, you're more trouble than you're worth. I've got no idea what Cap'n sees an uppity bastard like you but I'm inclined to believe you're worth as much as a speck of dirt. Give me three reasons why I should blast you to High Heaven right this moment and I might try to hit your head with the first shot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 am

annachie turned and saw delphi in his armour form and when she said to him calm down he changed back to fully human and tried to walk to a bench it took fifty attempts and he only just got there without falling over. he said to delphi "you would like to speak about something?" for once his face showed some emotion a caring emotion. he knew if she did want to talk it would be about the way he was acting.

Wolfheart enjoyed the stew and the stroking and barked happily in content. but when cassy came he stepped a few steps back in fear of her he layed down in a submissive way and he started to whimper. he was scared of cassy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:32 am

Kyren liked her grinding but also felt embarrassed about it and went red, he told Cassy "No i don't have a kitten bed sorry but you can sleep in my office though on my patient bed." Kyren saw Wolfheart backing away from Cassy and wondered why. "Its ok boy don't worry, Cassy won't hurt you." Kyren stroked Wolfheart gently and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 am

(Lol, everyone ignores the feud between me and Wolfgang)

Ez would just stand there, twitching his hands. He would make a flashing movement, kicking up a chair and grabbing a kitched knife. He kicked the chair again, making the shot by Wolfgang shred up the chair or knock him down. In a second he was upon him, the knife to his throat. "You don't like spicy things? Don't worry, it wasn't spicy at all. The curry in it was covered up by other things, but maintained the flavor. Ehh, I am worth 1 million belli give or take. Not much really. By the way the stew is hot." he said with a smart-alic tone. He never directly started anything with Wolfgang. He did not know why he wants to keep antagonizing him. Ez had spun the knife and attempted to both guns out of the man's hands, then he would throw the knife at the wall, sticking it in. Afterwards he would finish his stew, then he would eat the bowl. When he finished, he would walk into the hold to check on his swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:01 am

Kyren heard some noise outside on the deck and walked out to find out what it was, he stroked Wolfheart's nose and kissed Cassy as he left. When he got outside he saw Wolfgang and Ez fighting, he sighed then walked over to them and pulled them apart. "You guys are crew members what use is fighting going to do?" Kyren couldn't be bothered with stop his on crew fighting and he was eager to carry on sailing which is why he couldn't wait for Delphi and Annachie to return.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Ez had frowned and spit at the ground infront of Wolfgang. " He has been instigating me. I do not fear him. He and his guns can eat more raw food if he has such a low endurance to something not even spicy. I cooked now as an apology for before, but I guess he can try to go get a dish from the Mare Rosa seeing as how the cooks are unconscious." he would say. He would walk out onto the deck, then he would quickly locate the hold. There, he would polish his swords. He did not trust that gunslinger. So he found a place to hide them. He strapped his swords to his waist and rested in the hold. He might change his mind about this crew if that man continues his instigation.

How could the stew be spicy? How it is cooked and how much other spices were put in, how strong they were, and the low quantity of curry could be spicy? He thought it did not make sense, the man must've overexaggerated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Kyren waited for Annachie and Delphi to return he planned on setting sail when they got back and saw Ez and Wolfgang weren't getting on too well. He then saw Ez leave and said to Wolfgang "Nice hat, but stop fighting with Ez you guys are going to be on my crew and I want my crew to get along and not kill each other before a challenge presents itself. Also don't leave the ship as we'll setting sail when those two get back." He then left hoping Wolfgang got the message and went to find Ez to tell him the same thing. Kyren found Ez in the hold and told Ez "As a member of my crew you and Wolfgang will not fight, I want you guys to be in your best condition when we meet strong opponents not patched up like me." Kyren then left Ez and climbed back up to the rof of his ship where he waited as the sun shone down on his body warming up his naked torso.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Cid saw the fight happening from out of an angle in the kitchen, he decided to not interfere and watched what would happen he would interfere if something would happen, then he headed to kyren, and asked'' are theire things you want changed to this ship captain''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Kyren looked around the ship and said "well I'd love the ship to be able to fly." Kyren chuckled to himself then said to Cid "I'd like something on the front of the ship, but I'm not sure what. Surprise me, and anything you think the ship could use ask me and about, its your ship as much as it is mine." Kyren smiled at Cid knowing he would make something amazing then carried on saying "although just to let you know when Annachie and Delphi get back we'll be setting sail. I have no idea where we're going but I'll speak to deer about it, he'll be able to navigate us........I hope"

Last edited by Antler on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Cid smiled, it was a big challange to make this ship fly buy he could do it, he went on his small boat which was hanging behind the crews ship and gathered some tools, ''captain I would need some more wood, and some cogs if I want this ship to be able to fly would you be able to get some, and how about a giant propellor in the front of the ship, which is needed to keep a heavy ship like this in the air and flying at a nice pace''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Kyren saw Cid grab tools and when he asked about getting the ship flying he couldn't believe what he was hearing and smiled "Your serious! That would be amazing if you could get us flying and I said surprise me about what your putting on the front of the ship. I've actually got some wood and cogs down below in my storage in case of emergency, I was planning to use them to replace anything which needed replacing but I think this is a worthy cause." Kyren smiled then said to Cid "Follow me." Kyren led Cid down to the storage and showed him the wood and cogs he then picked up a few cogs on one arm and few wooden planks in his other arm and carried them up to the main deck.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Cid overlooked the materials, that where on the deck and the ones he had in his ship and knew he could make the ship fly with this, he started explaining Kyren how he would let the ship fly in a way only himself would understand, by creating a system that would generate the energy needed to let the propellors on the ship spin in a way it would be able to fly, then he continued building on the ship, ''Captain it would take a while before its finished, but it ill be done soon'' he said hurrying around to make more adjustments on the ship before it could fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Kyren did his best to understand how his ship would fly but found it difficult to understand and instead just said "Ok if you need help with anything I will happy to give you a hand. Kyren then looked out for Annachie and Delphi, he couldn't see them, he was kind of happy they weren't coming back yet as it gave them more time to work on the ship. When he turned back around he could see Cid was working on the ship and smirked. He then thought to himself, it looks like we're going to be some pretty awesome pirates. Next thing we're going to need to do is get some bounties and plunder some treasure. Kyren smiled at this thought then remembered his primary goal, to help his crew reach their goals, that was the most important thing for him, that his crew was happy, even if some of them didn't get along with him or each other.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:13 pm

The sound of construction briefly distracted Uta. His sky gazing continued as he ran the tune Kyren hummed earlier over again in his head. He would make it work ... somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 am

Kyren climbed up to the birds nest knowing that was where Uta had been resting and hung off the edge. Kyren asked Uta "How are you getting on with that song?" he was excited to hear what Uta had composed and couldn't wait to hear what his musician was capable of. "Can I hear some of what you've done so far?" Kyren asked grinning, he was happy his ship was becoming better as were his crew and he couldn't wait to get his first bounty.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 am

Cid continued to build the ship in a way it was able to fly, he remdoelled a few parts of the ship so that they would catch more air, He also made sure his small little flying sloop had a room in the dock of the ship, then when he was almost ready with the adjustments he created a group of proplleors for the front of the ship,''captain we would be able to fly soon if you wish to '' he yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 am

Before Uta could answer Kyren said to him "Actually you might want to hold off on playing for a little bit." He slid down the mast getting a few splinters then realised at the bottom and spent time plucking them out. "That sounds good Cid, I loved flying on your airship I can't wait to see what its like on this ship. Kyren looked around at the adjustments Cid had made and smiled he went to the kitchen and came out with two beers one for him one for Cid. Kyren was pleased with the work he'd done and wanted to treat him. Kyren watched Cid work then shouted to him "When your done I have a beer for you." Kyren was pleased with how his ship was looking, he smiled at Cid then said to him "By the way if your worried about a place to store your ship there's a hatch down below which opens up and I'm sure that could store your airship in it. Kyren loved how well things were going, but he knew that was only because of the fact that at the moment Marines didn't know where they were and were after a few members of the crew.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Delphi took Annachie’s hand firmly in her own, unafraid of him, regardless of what form he happened to be in- though the sight of his full armoured form had initially given her quite a fright.
She guided him to walk with her to a deserted corner of the docks, near enough to a beach, supporting him with every step. Devil fruit user or not, Delphi knew that the sound of the sea was often enough to calm and soothe even the most turbulent of tempers and the fresh, salty smell of the brine cleared her own mind too.
The girl brought him to sit down on some rocks, Kyren’s ship in their view.
“Annachie,” she said, her voice firm but soft. “You need to stop acting so violently towards people. Not everyone assumes that you’re weak and subservient...and you can’t keep attacking everyone that you feel even a little threatened by...”
She came to kneel at his feet, delicately pushing his trousers up with the intention to repair his legs as quickly as she could. “Captain Kyren has been very kind and very generous to us by letting us join his crew and even allowing us to take refuge on his ship earlier...He’s not like Captain Dugall in the slightest...” Her brows furrowed at the memory. “And we should feel very lucky to have met him. I’m sure he wasn’t trying to insult you earlier...and I really love the confidence and self-assurance that you’ve gained.” She added a little bashfully, looking up at him for a moment, blushing with a shy smile. “And your new strength and gentlemanly chivalry...it’s really rather sexy...” Delphi looked down quickly, a little embarrassed for admitting it. “It would really mean a lot to me, though, if you’d apologize to Kyren.”
She took a needle between her fingertips, dipping it in a vial of sterilising oil and then in a bottle of medicated fluid before gently pushing into the skin of his leg. Immediately, some of the feeling was taken out of Annachie’s leg as well as the pain. Delphi gently placed a kiss on the torn skin of his leg before starting to push his bones back into place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Kyren was happy he was nearly about to set off again but he knew he had to wait for Annachie and Delphi but didn't mind waiting as it gave Cid more time to work on the flight of the ship. Kyren looked out over the sea smiling just waiting for the return of his crew mates.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Wolfgang grumbled quietly once the swordsman put a knife to his throat. "Feckin' arse." He muttered quietly. Then the man retracted the knife from his throat and Wolfgang holstered his revolvers. Before he knew it, Cap'n was on about the spat between the two and the swordsman had walked off. Wolfgang shrugged, he could care less if such a superficial person disliked him.

---

Shortly after the confrontation had ended, Wolfgang brought his sack into his room. He quietly pulled out the drawer of his desk and placed each Hawaiian Shirt inside of it, then placing the new blankets on his bed and the top hat on the surface of the desk. "Hmm, just like home."

Finished with packing his new items, Wolfgang pulled his coat off, and fell back onto his bed. It had been a long day, he had just joined a crew and all he wanted to do...was sleep.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:41 am

Kyren found it difficult to wait for Annachie and Delphi to return and continued looking around his ship to see if her could see them anywhere. Kyren eventually saw them sitting just in view and decided he should go apologize. He turned to Cid saying "I'll be back in a minute." He approached Annachie and Delphi then saw them both sitting together talking, he saw Delphi kiss Annachie's leg then saw her push his bones back into place. Kyren watched her push his bones back into place. He walked over to them keeping his distance so Annachie didn't feel threatened and said "I've been watching you two and Delphi, your a great doctor I'm a doctor too and I look forward to working alongside you. Annachie your a strong powerful guy, I'd be honoured to have you on my crew and I'm sorry for offering you the position of butler, I understand its degrading. I just both of you to feel comfortable if indeed you choose to join." Kyren didn't want to make this moment any more awkward so he chose to return to the ship. He walked back slowly thinking to himself, even if they don't join he was happy he could help.

Last edited by Antler on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 am

annachie kissed delphi on the cheek and said "im sorry delphi ill try to stop being as aggressive as i have been" he twitched a little in pain as his legs were being put back together. he then continued "i suppose he is not like captain dugell or i would of already gotten into a proper fight not just my own acts of aggression. i just hate people thinking i should serve anyone but you " a sharp pain went up his leg and he was finding it practacaly impossible to stay still. he blushed when she told him he was sexy and he continued by saying "i suppose i should say sorry to kyren" at that exact moment he listened to what he said and replied in a voice that would freeze the dead "you dont know how degrading it is do you?" he then turned back to delphi "thank you for caring for me" he stood up upon his working legs and picked up delphi and had her laying in his arms and said "should we head back to the ship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 am

Before Kyren reached his ship he heard Annachie ask "you dont know how degrading it is do you?" Kyren shook his head and replied "No I don't, but I want you to know if you do wish to join my crew I won't make you serve anyone unless you want to. I just want you to have fun and pull your own weight. Can I ask both of you, what are your goals?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 am

Delphi stroked Annachie's face as he lifted her up, smiling and placing another gentle kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for being so mature, sweetheart. I know how difficult it is for you sometimes. I'd really appreciate it if you would apologize to the Captain, here."

She smiled to Kyren, bowing her head to him as they returned to the ship. "Thank you, Captain. I look forward to working beside you too. If you are as good a doctor as you are a captain, I cannot wait to witness your skills first hand. Allow me to explain everything regarding myself and Annachie. The two of us would love to become your crewmates. Annachie is my guardian and insists on serving me. I bought him from a pirate-trader in his weapon form and ever since the moment we met..." She blushed a little, smiling bashfully. "Well, it wasn't long after that that we fell in love."
Delphi tilted her head. "I'm not a very good fighter. I can heal but I'm no good in combat situations. So Annachie protects me and acts as my aid in medical situations. The two of us are a team and almost a single unit in the way that we work..."

She looked down at herself and then to Kyren. "Goals, hm? Well, in order for me to explain my goals...I'll have to tell you a little bit of my own story, Captain Kyren. You see, I never knew either of my parents. My mother was a mermaid and my father was, as far as I know, a sailor of sorts. They spent only a week together before my father went back out to sea again. When I was born, my mother couldn't take me to Fishman Island with her because I was half-human and therefore would drown easily because I couldn't sustain a mermaid form. I'd also be shunned by the fishfolk and merfolk there for being a half-blood. So she left me in a convent when I was only a few days old where I was raised by nuns until the day that the convent was raided and I was taken out to sea by a group of pirates..." She exhaled. "Because of all that, one of my main goals is to one day find out some more information about my birth parents..." She smiled. "And of course to study all manner of diseases and to become a better doctor...I also wish to remain at Annachie's side for the rest of my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next