One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Doc Bearcoat
FalseJustice
Wrath
keymaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Kyren smiled at what Delphi said then replied "I'm looking forward to all the adventures we're going to have and I'd love to have you guys one my crew. If your interested to find out my medical skills you don't have to look far Delphi just look at my body, all these are from my childhood and I was the one who patched myself up. Stitching up the wounds on my back were difficult but they've healed up fine." Kyren spun around showing off his body which was covered in wounds. "Annachie I'm also looking forward to fighting by your side, and I promise you if you ever need my help with anything I will help you, after all my goal is to help my crew with theirs." Kyren smiled at the couple then climbed aboard his ship and waited for Annachie and Delphi to get aboard once they were aboard he turned to Cid and said "Hey Cid, we're all good to go now my crew are all aboard and ready to go, lets fly."
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 pm

annachie went over to his supposed captain and said "im sorry" he didnt explain why he said it but kyren should be able to work it out he then continued by saying "my goal is to protect delphi, who is my lover anyone who hurts her dies i dont care who hurts her they will die" he waited for delphi to finish talking to kyren he would then head back to there room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Kyren saw Annachie head to the room which was designated to himself and Delphi and said "Its ok Annachie, I understand." He then left Delphi and Annachie to head off to bed and waited for Red's reply. He couldn't wait to take off.

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:10 pm

the ship was finished and Cid found he deserved a beer, he gulped down the beer in one minute and smiled ''that tasted good thankyou captain'' he said smiling, some of the beer was still hanging in his beard so he cleaned it with his sleeve '' os are we ready for take of '' Cid said smiling prepring for take off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Kyren saw how happy Cid was gulping down the beer and he smiled at Cid then began drinking his own beer. Kyren loved how his ship now looked then said to Cid "I think its time we fly, I'm looking forward to this." Kyren raised the anchor then climbed up to the crows nest and stood there, he watched as the propellers on his ship began to turn getting faster and faster, he smiled with excitement and his eyes widened. He saw the water begin to become moer violent and eventually felt the ship raise. He couldn't hold his excitement and shouted "WE HAVE LIFT OFF!" Kyren felt the ship leave the water. With his hunger for food filled Kyren's thirst for adventure kicked in. Kyren saw the Time Goes leave Foosha Village behind and he realised he had woken Uta up, but didn't care as he thought Uta would be just as excited about the fact that his ship was flying. The Time Goes was now air born and just like time it would fly when having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 2: Feelin Hungry (This thread is now CLOSED)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9