One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:34 am

(Unholy)
As Derge cooled down the Steel pillar the Titain seemed lifeless. The top of the Steel pillar started to heat up as Unholy Jumped out the top with Shadow soru.
Useing "Assassin Art: 6 Sword Style:Danceing Katana!"Throws coated 4 katana at Derge barley missing them then useing shadow Soru to Charge with his two Molten coated katanas while slashing pulls all four wires and slashes at Six differant angles.

As Iken used the devistating attack on the Titain it heated and exploded in thousands of Molten steel shards and splashed steel. Unholy fouced the STeel shard to circle around Iken. "Pincushion surprise!" Sending the MOlten spikes at Iken at high speeds enough to cool them down into steel shards attempting to turn Iken into a pincushion.

"If i did sneak attack derge i would have been a goner.... You two re good so I will comend both. But dont think youve beaten me yet! MOahahahahahahah!"

(Vincent And Amanda)
Chargeing Alhponse for killing more of there mercenaries. Vincent appeard on Alphonses Left side as he used.
"Double Samuri!" A dual sword drawing technique so powerful that it can split large obstacles in half.,Drawing two swords and sheaths them quickly Attempt to slice Aplohnse in half with his two seastone swords

Amanda Appear infront of Alhonse and attempted to klick him with seastone boots with.

"Jaw Breaker!" lands on his hands underneath an opponent's chin, then uses both hands to spring upwards to deliver a blow to the opponent's chin with both feet

Amanda and Vincent shouted in Unisesem "For the Glory of Salamthia we sentence you to Death!"

(Louis)
Useing the speed from INsainty Louis only tookHalf the damage on his right side. His body was trashed from Jacobs mighty attack.
"I have nothing to live for anymore nothing matter! Dakumaru!,Dart!Mom & Dad and Veronca!!!!! I see you all soon..."

Appearing behind Jacob with the speed of INsainty he attempt to land a punch of Jacobs Back. "Final Punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Useing self destruct Mode to create a huge explosion. (This move sacrificeds Louis if this hit lands. It will either kill the enemy or damaged them enough to knock them out)

(Ignis)
As Deasis Chopped of Ignises Left arm he yelled in agony. dropped the rope around Drakens neck. (Or not not sure if it worked or not)

Ignis used his left arm on his bloody right stump. "Fleash restoration!" Ignis restored his right arm in just enough time to attempt to blast off Deasis face with his shotgun 'Eh you smart fuck im gonna blow your head off!"

(CHusei)
Senseing UNholy leae the steel Tiatain Chusei had a deleman. thinking to himself. (I cant leave this battle with Luke it would ruin our Assains guild reputation.. Unholy must wait for now!)

Chusei used "Hook Chain Wrap! " attempted to Wrap His chain around opponent as the hook locks the chain around there body posion gas is emitted from the flavor dials.

"Assasine lets finish this! I will except your foreit as well as your death your choice! Do not dottle the posion is extreamly deadly!"

(Ashley)
Saluteing at Darnell Ashley used Soru to start searching for Pirates to arrest with Sharp fang. "I will not dissapoint Darnlell Sama no matter what lets do this Sharpy!"
jerks surrender now your both under errest in the name of the world government!"

Ignis alm ost fell over in laughter.
Ashley stopped near the Deasis & Ignis fight. "Hey you pirate

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 am

Alphonse felt 2 fast obsticales coming at Fast speed, His metal sands allowed him to feel anything within a 2000ft radious like a radar. Before Vincent and Amanda appeared he had already prepared himself "Metal Manipulation", Alphonses body was now being controled by Alphonse willingly. As Vincent showed up beside him, Alphonse propeled himself moving just in time to avoid being hit, As amanda showed to kick his chin Alphonse moved his head backwards, narrowly missing the force of that kick. All of this happened in but a second, Alphonse soon began to feel weaker having noticing that their weapons were made of seastone "You'll have to do better then that", "Metal Shell" Alphonses body was now covered in metal, as he stepped backwards to a distance where the effects werent beating down on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 am

Suddenly, a large energy blast shot at Vincent from above. Thor held his hand in the direction of the blast, because he was the one who shot it. Thor glared at the two Unholy guards with dead, cold eyes underlined with a defined rage that could be felt. Thor looked at them and said "vengeance is sweet, and i won't stop till everyone in you crew of dickshit losers is dead" and then looked at Alphonse "you alright, dude?" he asked

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 am

"Cut off the head of a snake, and the body will die."

Two men stood side by side, flanking Iken. "Time for me to do something I should've done a long time ago, Unholy. It is time for you to perish." The first, Gael Iura, turned to his partner. "Go. Call them." The other man, a hooded one, pulled off the cloak and threw it to the ground. A strange looking flower grew on his shoulder. "Of course. But first, to help our friend, right?" The man created a large magnetic field, stopping the steel needles in their tracks. They clattered to the ground as the field was dispersed.

[Charles 'Chuck' Lollipop: Presumed Dead]

A root grew out of the ground to the side of Derge, morphing into a man with neon green hair and striking green eyes. "Stand back, bounty hunter. I've got this bastard." An ominous dark green liquid began dripping off his flesh, pooling on the ground around him. It produced a hissing sound as it struck the ground, and it began swirling around his feet. "We've been dying for some action. Corrosive Wave!" The green liquid flowed up into a thick tidal wave and flowed at Unholy, dissolving any metal it struck with fair speed.

[Micael Gutohan: Presumed Dead]

Another root grew out of the ground directly behind Unholy. It morphed into a man with crimson eyes and long black hair. He held up a pair of scissors and a large cleaver. Laughing maniacally, he crouched down to inspect Unholy's shadow. "It's a shame I'll have to waste this shadow, but eh. Time's a wasting, and you're still alive!" He lunged at the ground, grabbing the shadow and ripping it off the ground, dropping the cleaver in the process. He quickly moved to try to cut the shadow free from Unholy.

[Vlad Sparrow: Presumed Dead]

Yet another root grew directly facing Unholy, and this one took the form of a tall man in a long white coat. "Ah, god. You're the target? I ate people with higher bounties than you for breakfast." He opened his coat slightly, revealing two guns. "It's a shame that you'll have to die... you could've actually become a threat." The man began to yawn, and as he began to, his hands grabbed his pistols, and in the blink of an eye, he had fired five shots out of each at Unholy's legs and feet.

[Yusuke Rikudou: Presumed Dead]

A final root grew right next to Gael, taking on the form of a large, hulking Marine. "Do you think these... pirate scum will be enough to kill their own?" "Oh shut up, Cain. I don't have time for your petty squabbles. Don't you remember who's keeping you alive right now?" The man grunted and crossed his arms, angry.

[Commander Cain: Presumed Dead]

Gael turned to Iken and began laughing. "Ahahahaha! Do you like it? The ultimate power of the ultimate fruit: the flower with power over life and death itself! The Lily Carnation is mine and mine alone! Isn't it wonderful? Now BASTARDS like Unholy can be destroyed with the infallible teamwork of the greatest of all sides, working together for a common goal!" Gael seemed extraordinarily pleased with himself as he watched the men team up on Unholy. Charles was already creating a magnetic field to draw away any metal Unholy produced.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 am

Alphonse looks over at thor, remembering the vague fight were they had hte last time Alphonse felt safe in fighting while keeping his secret. He responded to his question "Yes..im fine, thank you.", Alphonse was much safer now. But was worried as he felt Sarah nearby.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 am

(Vincent & Amanda)
Vincent pilled out The Demon Sword Yang. "Black Hole!" Vincent sucked the energy blast from thor.into the sword Yang." Windmill COunter!" Swining Yang Around The Black hole reopend and combined with hte momentum to double the power of the energy Beam. Sending a termendious enregy blast at Thor.

Amanda started to listen to music. Bobing her head up and down as she tapped her foot. "Can you hear that? can you hear the beat?"
Amnda sped towards Alphonse and used

"Spinning Kick! After spinning 50 times, kicking using the momentum of the spins to increase the strength.Tailbone Murder! flips over into a double-handed handstand, spins around and kicks the opponent. continues spinning with the momentum from tail bone murder and swings her other leg around to kick the opponent's tail bone.

(Unholy)
Unholy used the molten steel around his body and shot it at the Green Liquid. The Lava steel swirls with the corossinve green liquid both Melting and eating away at each other. However it removed Unholys Molten most of the coating in the process. Just leaving it on his legs. The bullets immidatly melted as they impacted.

Useing Shadow King Gun to shhot a Devestating Shockwave at Vlad in such a way that would force Vlad to move or be killed.

"I wont let you steel my Shadow Vlad you traitor! I Cant belive im going to waste this one you. New guy but here take this on! I Can only use 16.... Damnit!"

"Silver Flare!" Unholy Focused microscopic Molten siteel. Fuled by a dealy silver Fire. The Silver fire blasted towards Charles who was drawing in his metal while the Mirco steel attempted to inter his body. (The steel doest harm the body it only fuses with bone. and fuels the Silver flare.

Unholy Jumped Backin into the Steel pillar Melteing it around his body to create a Molten steel bubble around himself. Inside Unholy focused his Rage.

"Emperor's Fury. =!"User goes Berserk Gaining stronger and faster attacks but blindly attacking in rage...

Useing the Buble to kep him safe as he charged his powerup

Last edited by Unholy on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 am

sarah watched alphonse fight and saw he was fine so she started to move more through ruins still watching alponse.As she watched 5 mercenaries searching the ruins saw her and she saw them and tore 4 apart with he claws and wripped one apart with her jaws. after killing them she changed back to hybrid from full wolf but her face and hands were covered in blood. she started shaking because she was covered in blood and had killed 7 people and she never killed someone before.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am

Alphonse noticed metal particles in the air, having nothing better to do Alphonse took a small portion of the metal Unholy made, controling it with, "Metal Magnitism" the small particles were used towards Amanda, although Alphonse didnt know what it did, if Unhohy used it for such an occasion it mush be dangerous. Alphonse then prepared himself for the attack after she went through the metal,if she DID hit him shed have a direct strike but end up with the steel particles of Silver Flare.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:24 am

(Vincent & Amanda)
Vincent Pointed his Sword at the portion of the Silver flare Alphonse took from Unholy. 'Black Hole!" Useing the Demon Sword yang to absob the Silver flare into the black Hole. Vincent then appeared above thor and Alphonse and used

Trail 2 Hells Furry!"Used The Largest Ring: Six King Gun Flurry!"from above Useing His two fists to send an onslaught of Powerful shock waves punching deep holes into the rock and ground in a powerful aoe attack.

Amanda Kicked off Vincents feet... "Im going to help outr lordship ill leave this to you!" "Soru x2!"

Appearing behind Charles she used.

Break Dance Style: StormLeg. While breakdancing user sends out many of storm legs. Sending them in all directions around her. attempted to use wind blades to utterly shred charles apart.

(Unholy)
Meanwhile Unholy FInished his Emperors Fury. The STeel orb blasted into the eaths Atmosphere With UNholy inside. Blasitng out of the top of the Ord Unholy focused his Molten steel into the orb. "They cant get me way up here MOahahahahah!"

"Ultimate attack! MOlten steel meteor!" Unholy sent a bast of molten steel into a huge molten steel metors pushing it down to where gael was. normally it would have cooled down into hard steel however he continued to add molten steel increasing the heat
The devestaing attack attempted to utterly destroy gael and anyone around him.

Unholy the proceed to punch 100 Molten steel fists toward the ground sending Steel small fist shaped metors towards anyone ufortaant enough to get hit by them. Unholy then Fouced more steel around him self and blasted down .
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:45 am

Alphonse jumped in the air and faced the attack "Metal barrage!" All the metal sorrounding the area (Swords, and a few of the small meteors aiming at Alphonse) were taken from the battle filed, 18 swords from the mercenaries he killed were piled around Alphonse as he sliced through the attacks one bye one "Strong technique... But i dought it can break through the edge of a sword". Alphonse held position over all the swords and sorrounded the enemy, being in the air Alphonse abused hte opurtunity to attack while defending as well, "Its over.." the Swords and meteors attacked all simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 am

(Vincent)
"You will not progress that easily!!!"
"Trail 3! Crabman!" Spinning around rapidly uses Multiple storm legs to dig himself a tunnel Under ground. then tunneling under Alphonse useing both legs to create 2 storm legs in a clamping motion. A claw shaped compressed air slash exploded from the ground

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Maximillion looked at Darnel. That man looked quite strong, despite the fact that he was a pathetic marine. He would battle him in order to ask him for details about the marines at the place. However, as he looked he noticed that the steel magma golem was gone. Somebody had it eliminated and that changed the man's plans. As he was not sure whether or not the man with the liquid steel would survive, Maximillion had no choice but to leave away from Darnel and head towards the man with the liquid steel. The user of the liquid steel was the person Maximillion had been searching for, for a while. Unholy was the person that would help Maximillion with his plans, even if he did not want to...

Maximillion turned his back to Darnel. He said "You are lucky, marine. If that golem was not destroyed... You would engage in battle with me... Hmphmphmphmph! However, now I am afraid I have to go. You probably are not the man that caught my brother anyway..." and started walking away. He continued as he was leaving "I hope to see you later." knowing that the marine would also engage in a battle in the war against Unholy. Afterwards, Maximillion disappeared in the blink of an eye from the place.

After he left from the place of the Hooded Knights, the pirate started moving towards the place where the liquid steel was. He was moving faster, more and more as he could not wait for that power. In no time, the man appeared at the site. At the place there was Unholy, Iken, Derge, Gael and many other people. However, the four of them seemed to be engaged in a battle. The captain of the dusk pirates said "What the hell?!" as he looked at Unholy sending the molten steel from the sky. Hopefully, he was not a target of these attacks as he just came... Knowing that he was safe from the attacks, he said with a smile on his face "Hello everyone... Iken... And everyone else I do not know.". Then, he pointed towards Unholy. He said after changing his smile to evil "Wow... Weird man... You have such a good ability.". What were the man's motives?!

[Introduction Box]
Maximillion "Mastermind" Maimou
Bounty: 150,000,000
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:06 am

(Unholy)
Still in the Steel metor Unholy crashed into the ground leaving a deep crate.
"Unholy gave Max an Evil Smile. "HEh..... Im alittle busy right now so if your not here to help i suggest you step away.... However if your interested in helping Ill gladly fullfill your greatist desires.... AHHHHHHH! The Rage started to get to Unholy as his eyes glowed an evil green. Still maintaining controll over his mind focuses Molten steel from under his feet creating n under ground cache of it building it up once again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:09 am

As alphonse saw Vincent dig a hole underground the next step would be Obvoius, As Alphonse Felt the gound beneath him crack he emmediatly moved to the side controling the metal around his body. The force of the attack seemed powerfull enough to have hurt Alphonse, but he didnt want to take a chance to that thought. After Vincent missed Alphonse Repeled himself forward using great force he attempted to punch the oponent on the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:11 am

"Wow... You are quite strange... You smile evily to somebody with an evil smile..." Maximillion said while keeping that smile he had before. He sighed and continued "Under other circumstances, we could be allies... But I see you are battling with a man I care for... A man who once saved my life... And I cannot do anything but to destroy you, my friend.". Maximillion was clear. He would not accept the deal with Unholy. He was a pirate captain after all. He formed a strong crew by himself. He had many loyal subordinates. He did not need to be recruited by an evil man with ambitions that matched the ones he had before the Atlantis War...

Then, Maximillion took his battle stance. He said "And if not allying myself with you means that I have to kill you... Then, I am taking the challenge.". Apparently, Maximillion was provoking Unholy to attack him... Why would he do that? Was he that crazy or did he have a plan in his mind? Probably the second...

Meanwhile, in the middle of the city. As Koga and R.A.M. 2 had been running searching for Manta, they found out that it was pointless. Finding a man inside such a big city while an epic battle that started destroying the city was going on was something more than impossible. However, as it was the captain's order they had to. They had to search for the man their captain cared for... And as they run inside the city, the two of them bumped onto a strange man with a hood... Jace Beleran...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:16 am

(Vincent)
Quickly useing Tekkai to brace himself. Alpohonses punch left a deep dent in Vincents bod knocking him back five feet. Blood Splattered from Vincents mouth.. "UNholy shit that ....ahhhuuggg hurt..!"

With a soru Vincent appear infront of Alhponse
"TornadoSlash! "spins with rhis seastone swords to create a tornado that attempts tp both slashes and blows away Alphonse

(UNholy)
Tunlleing down UNderground into His underground molten Steel Cache. Unholy Dug even deeper into the Lava stream. Pillars of Lava (Rock& Fire Blasted from under ground randomly and two Pillars of Molten Steel (Fire& Steel) blasted from under Max and on his left side.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 am

Maximillion could not understand what the pirate was about to do in the begining. However as he looked at him getting underground he knew that he had to be cautious. His enemy would probably go with an underground attack. With the same evil smile on his face as before, he was more than happy to see the two pillars of molten steel coming out of the ground. It was fresh and right next to him! Molten Steel that was capable of burning magma and fire. One of the most destructive powers in the world. And now, it was all his...

As the pillars appeared, the man jumped a few meters away from the hit and took off his right glove. He could feel himself sweating but he did not care for that as he was getting to use his DEVIL FRUIT ABILITY FOR THE FIRST TIME. He said "Hmphmphmphmphmph! Thank you very much, mad man." as he walked towards the molten steel and placed his right hand on it for a second. At that second he could feel his hand burning. The skin on his hand had turned into black from the exposure to that kind of fire. It would take him a long time to have the skin on his hand recovered... However, something on his hand was strange. Something that nobody ever saw before on his hands was revealed. Maximillion had a strange pad on it. A pad that did not have a color originally and changed to silver after he placed his hand on the molten steel...

Then, the man run behind. He looked at his hand. He could not believe it that he finally used it. He finally did it. The powers of the Pad Pad Fruit had been used after so long! Maximillion did what he believed to be impossible. He got the ability to reproduce the liquid steel, just like Unholy. Although he was only capable of doing it from his right hand, he did not care as long as he could produce it and control it. He moved his hand forward and opened it, with the pad pointing downwards. He said "Yes..." as drops of liquid steel started falling from his hand on the ground. He was successful.

[One of the pads of my character's pad pad fruit was used on the liquid steel]
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 am

Alphonse saw the man using Seastone swords. Alphonse didnt have a choice but to use one of his secret techniques against Vincents Soru and attack Combo, Alphonse emmediatly mittered the words "Metal Wall!", A huge thick wall of metal was extracted from Alphonses body, and in a second appeared infront of Alphonse both meant to hit Vincent and stop the attack, during the second it took to make it the impact of the wind almost knocked Alphonse into the wind "This man isnt rormal.." alphonse took out his hands "Metal Repel" the iron wall infront of Alphonse was Blown forward matching the speed of a bullet,with Vincent infront of it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 am

(Unholy)
A Deep voice was heard from the Pillar of Max's left. "Thats not very nice..."
Unholy Fired Steel shards from his molten steel pillar at Max as they cooled down into Steel Shards attempting to Used his Under ground Cach to Yse.

"Molten Steel Titain!" Straining his body and useing all the acumulated Molten steel Unholy was once again in Titain form.

(Vincent)
Pulling Out the Demon Sword Yang. Vincent Used "Black hole Sucking in the steel wall into the black hole. Then doing a Back flip sent two storm legs at Alphonse
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:46 am

Alphonse was amazed as the man managed to suck in the wall alphonse sent to him, Alphonse was having a hard time trying to fight without over-doing it, Alphonse Noticed the 2 wind attacks heading towards Alphonse, Alphonse once again Propeled himself once again going through the wind attacks and taking the full damage it made to his metal body, His armour cracked from the pressure it made towards his body, Alphonse after repeling himself in fast speed Swung his fist powerfully at Vincent aiming at his Face.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 am

(Vincent)
"Damnit the sword over loading!"
"Windm ill Counter!" Vincent sent all the steel he absorbed into his sword back towards Alphonse at double the speed and power.
Useing the Swords gravity to Pull Alphonse closer and draw Vincent closer to Alhponse Vincent used Double Samurai. "A Last ditch effor to finish this battle.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 am

Maximillion smiled to his enemy as he listened to him saying that it was not very nice of him. He was wrong. It was very good of him. He could not know how many things Maximillion had been through in order to use his Pad Pad Fruit on something really strong, just like his molten steel fruit. He did not have the right to say that.

Then, as a part of demonstrating his newfound powers, Maximillion moved his right hand forward as he looked at the steel coming towards him. With a calm face, as the steel shards approached he started creating molten steel that burnt the steel shards due to its great heat power. Afterwards, he looked at the titan. He said "Damn... It will be difficult to defeat that thing..." with a worried face about the titan's power.

How would the pirate captain deal with the titan? Did he have a plan or not? Even himself did not know. However, one thing was for certain. Now that he got the ability to create molten steel he would not let himself lose to anyone like that.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am

Alphonse saw all the metal objects heading towards him, in a final attampt "Metal Max Repel!!" All the objects hurled at Alphonse emmediatly were sent back to Vincent in 5 times the speed it was sent towards Alphonse. Alphonse has never needed to use the technique, and repected vincent for a worthy adversery, something he rarely does.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 am

(Vincent)
Vincent stopped short of his attack and blood trickled down from his body. A Various veriety of metal object were deeply ibedded in Vincents body. Resting on both his swords Vincent looked Alphonse in the eyes. "W...el...l Played................ Amanda Im sorry I wish we could have been together..."

Falling to his knees Vincents busted his knee caps. Before falling into Enternal darkness Vincent sooke these last words. "Long live.......Salmathia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vincent died.

(Amanda)
from afar Amanda Saw Vincent die.... "Vincent...........No NO000000000 AHHHHHHHHHHHH THIs cant BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Amanda started to loose hr mind wreached with sadness... "Im going to have to actually eat it..."
Amanda Tossed of the souls of her Seastone boots and her scythe away As she reached into her pack and pull out a devil fruit.

"Fo Vincent...For Salmthia!"Amanda Ate the Unlown fruit...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 am

Alphonse was tired of this war, watching a man die he called for his wife... he'd just killed a man that was loved by his wife.. Alphonse replenished his armour giving him a brand new metal shell. Alphonses new focus now was finding Sarah, and getting her to safety. Alphonse repeled himself to fly in the direction Sarah was thought to be. he had hoped she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next