One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 am

(Chusei)
DRawing his Crimson sword a flash of light blinded the area. 8 Chusei's now watched Iken intently as the Lighitng blast went right through one of the of them destroying the illusion. USeing Fast step combined with Jet Dash. Chusei moved at Advanced speeds. Allowing the Illusions to play tricks with his opponets eyes when truley he dodged the attack form pure speed.

Black smoke spread around both Chusei and Iken. The Remaining 6 illusions dissapeared. Useing "Shadow Soru to speed in the darkness the only thing that gave Chusies location away was a single question he asked while he sped around Iken.

"That man there is The Son On the Darkener... I Have Even felt his presence within himas hard as that is to Belive... I Will Inflict JUdgement on the Man who killed my Master . Imprisoned me for 7 years and Lead to my Sisters Death!!"

Chusei waited for a reply he had no reason to really fight Iken unless he challenged him to a battle of Blades.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:10 am

The foe was fast, that much was obvious, he was able to dodge Iken's attack and replace it with an illusion. For a moment Iken began to believe his eyes over he nose. However after being spoken to Iken shook his head clearing his mind. He knew the exact location of his foe, Iken could easily strike out using the mans smoke against him. However Iken had a different plan, he thought ahead. In a flash of light Iken disappeared and reappeared next to his spear picking it up.

"I'm sorry that he killed your master...Trust me I know how that feels, but Holy isn't responsible for that. Killing him would be a great evil, an evil your soul would rot in hell for, for I would send you there myself. I also know that Unholy lives inside of him, but only a small piece. Holy is stronger than his father he wont lose to a shell of a man like that. I give thee my word, if that bastard takes him over again. I'll end him myself, the only way it can be so the circle of hatred ends. For look at your self warrior of Skypiea, you're twisted with revenge. Do you really want another to walk the path of hate you have for so long?" Iken said to try and reason with the man.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 am

(Chusei)
"Assasine Forbiddon Technic: Triple Speed Combo... Fast step. usieng super fast speed Chusie moves faster and faster. Shadow Soru. Increasing his speed he moved withing the shadows of the black smoke. The finally reaching his Max with Jet Dash The Jet Dials in Chusies boots blasted him into UNbelivable speed. His eyes started to bleed and his stomach turned from the taxing ability.

Appearing behind Iken with a sword to his throat His crimson eyes glowed as if they were screaming for blood. However Chusie quickly sheathed his Sword. and two a few steps away from Iken.

"Your words ring true human.... I do not feel the Darkener's Soul overtaking his body anymore. If I Have your word that youd end his life if Unholy returns I Will entrust His Sons Desinty to you..."

Stil lwlaking away from Iken Chuse puked u; some blood. Quickly whiping his mouth frowned. Thinking to himself. (Thats what I get for showing that off HE....)

"Do not Mistaken me for one of Hate and Revenge I Am Meraly Judgment... All those who Abandoned the ways of Humanity and lead a life that causeing suffering to others shall feel my cold unwavering sword... And those who hurt the Innocent children of this world shall feel the Eternal Torment of my blades.... IKEN! Make sure you dont sway from your path. And Inflict pain unto the Innocent. For Weither good or Evil I WIll Always be there to Judge..."
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 am

With thunderous bangs one volley of cannonballs after another crashed onto the shore. Takumi didn't have any trouble dodging them, but the thought that if those ships would continue blasting away at the shore there would soon be no shore left at all. As yet another volley of cannonballs came flying towards him again, Takumi decided it was time for action. "Soru Kick!" Takumi launched himself at one of the cannonballs, meeting it head on with his kick so hard it was sent reeling back at the ships. Takumi then used his Kamisori to get himself back to the ground again to preform Soru Kick twice more, but then he got back on the shore, panting a little bit. "Damn." he said to himself. "This sure is exhausting. But at least one of those repelled cannonballs is bound to hit the ships."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 am

Iken walked over to the downed man and offered his hand to the man. He wasn't evil, he seen an injured man and he was going to help him. A though began racing through Iken's mind, a thought of someone more evil on the battle field. Derge and Payne, both were willing to kill innocents to reach their goals, both worked for the marines. However at the moment Iken knew it wasn't the right time to go after Derge. Looking at Chusei, Iken began to speak there was someone that needed to be taken care of.

"Evil, you judge those who are evil? Those who kill innocents, fine then proud warrior. Rise up and together we shall slay the evil on the battle field. The one that blindly attacked like a mindless animal killing many innocents. We judge the man parading around under false justice, we judge the fireman." Iken spoke to the Skypeian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 am

Thor flew besides Takumi and flung his leg swiftly to shoot out a energy blade that resembled rankyaku. The blade flew, cutting the cannon balls in half. The then levitated down to stand next to Takumi "Alright, I'm gonna destroy those damn ships, cover me?" he asked, still kind of enraged.

Drake was finally able to stand from the bullet to the foot and was met by a flying cannon ball "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT" he yelled, slicing at the cannonball with his explosion sword, shooting it back a few yards.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 am

(Chusei)
Chusei smiled at Ikens words. "Such Wisdome for a human... Yes lets Juge this Abomination and restore the honor of all those who have fallen under his Monstrostiy."

"Fast Step & Jet Dash!" A Shadow Loomed over Payne as Chusei drew His Dark Blue Katana. A brillant blinding liught errupted from the white Sheath "Ocean Slash Wave Barrage!" Sending a constant barrage of Ocean air Slicers (Water slicer +Wind Slicer)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 am

Iken was no match to the speed of the assassin, but he did his best to keep up with him. Catching up when Chusei went to attack, Iken added in his own power to the match. Matching Chusei for each ocean air blade, Iken shot out a lightning airblade increasing the power of both his and the assassin's attacks as they combined. The combination of water and five million volt slashes would surely fire the Vice Admiral with no problem. Iken was seriously tired of the marines involvement, they weren't all evil like the one standing in front of him. The captain of the Steel Village new this well, and this only made him want to over throw the World Government even more.

"Volt Slash"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 am

As Darnel attempted to fist the liquid golem, his punch went through the golem's fist and when he tried to wrap it with his tail the tail went through the body as well. However, as Maximillion's mastery on the golem was weak, the golem was immediately destroyed and the steel lava and the venom fell on the ground and moved towards the marine units Payne brought, burning some of them and poisoning some others, while releasing some dangerous poison gases. Darnel managed to beat that golem as Maximillion had just gained his power and could not control it at all. One attack and it was enough to break it. Moreover, as the man had just gained his Devil Fruit powers, the over usage of them at this point started making him feel exhausted. It would be better for a while to not go with one of the two powers and concentrate on performing simple attacks. Even if he wanted to help Chusei and Iken with the strongest of his attacks, he had no choice but to go with a simple one, yet strong. He pointed towards Payne with both his hands and said "Burning Shockwave" as he launched a normal shockwave from his left hand and another shockwave from his right hand that was echanced by his steel lava.

Meanwhile, seeing that this was very dangerous for him, Manta decided to go away and do something else. He would protect the place from the cannon balls. As he looked at the cannon balls coming towards the place he used his Shockwave Fly technique to get on the air. Then, with his right hand as the left was burnt, he started spinning his scythe quickly. As the time passed his spinned it faster and faster and in the end he said "Scythe Windslash!" as he unleashed an air blade with all of his strength that cut down the incoming cannon balls before they hit the place where the battle was taking place.

At the meantime, Koga and R.A.M. 2 started heading towards the place... After leaving the rest of the Dusk Pirates at Happy Dusky, the two of them took the marine ship they stole from G-8 and started moving towards the place. From afar they could listen to the sounds of the cannons so they guessed that somebody was firing with their ships. They were prepared. The ship was renforced with many cannons as it was a marine ship and the two of them wore some marine clothes so that they would not be recognised. As Koga started moving the ship along with R.A.M. 2 he said "Let's go guys!" referring to somebody that nobody knew... However, everyone in the battlefield would learn soon.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 am

Takumi smiled at the guy. He'd seen him before when he got off the ship walking into the city.
"I'll take care of the marines on board while you blast away at the ship. I'll wipe some marines out for you in advance. Kamisori!" And with that, Takumi vanished only to appear on the deck of one of the warships a blink of an eye later, knocking out a marine with his Soru Kick straight away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:17 am

Darnel looked down to find his subordinate, Ashley. He was glad to see her safe and sound. This war at the moment chaoic, and extremely dangerous. "I'm pulling the hooded knights out of the war. Let's regroup at the ship. I need to rest." Darnel reverted back to his human form drained of energy and extremely hurt. He was in need of medical attention. Darnel leaned against Ashley shoulder careful not to put too much weight upon her "Let's go find carlos and return to the ship."

Sangjo finally found Iken fighting some swordsman. He ran toward them seeing his captain is in danger "Captain, do you need my help?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 am

"Heh, got it" Thor sniggered and flew upwards using his Konki Konki Levitator technique. He then began charging a beam technique "Oi" he yelled down to Takumi "Get out of there, Im about ready to shoot this thing!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 am

Payne watch for a second and Noticed a Shadow loom over him and turned his head slightly. Payne then used Geppou to get out the way as he jumped to the right.

"You all..are annoying.."

Payne started to get irritated with all the interference. He wanted to capture Maximilion and go have some damn tea. Payne then watched as the molten steel began flying his way from the left. From the Right. A Shockwave, Payne then used Geppou to kick the air towards the water. As 30 on coming cannon balls where on there way. Payne then landed on one of the on coming Cannon balls. As he did so, be slightly brought his foot behind it and took aim at Maximillion. Payne then kicked the Cannon Ball as if it where a soccer ball. Sending it zooming pass the other Cannon balls at a blinding speed.

"..This is the End...Maximillion.."

If this attack hit. It would ether knock out Maximillion, or in worse case. Kill him.

OOC: Nikz now would be the PERFECT time to do your plan..
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

As Maximillion watched at the cannon balls coming towards him, he was about to create some more steel lava to burn them before they exploded around him. However, he had used his newly gained ability so much that now he had run out of energy. It seemed like he had to wait some more before he would be able to use a regular attack. At least that was what he showed to the marines. As the cannon balls were fired many cannon balls exploded near him and hit him, damaging him a lot. Hopefully, the man had his body coated with steel lava from before and so he was still okay. However, the damage was still big. It was Manta that interfered and dragged him out of the way, otherwise he would get be much more damaged. The younger Maimou said to his older brother "What are you doing Maximillion?! Are you going to fall now that we meet again?!". "Do not be silly, Manta..." was the response of Maximillion "I am not going anywhere... I am not dying. However, it will be a shame because you will not get to tell me what happened to you the last years, tonight... After all, there are some things I have to do now... There is a man I have to meet somewhere... Alone. Just come to my place in one or two days... And keep an eye at that man who is with Iken... The one with the black wings." he whispered to Manta's ear. Then, he stood up. He looked towards the Vice-Admiral. The Vice-Admiral looked very eager to catch him. The battle was drawing to an end. Maximillion managed to use his pads and he gained the extreme strength he always wanted to gain. He was definitely one of the strongest people in the world. He still needed something, though...

He said "Vice-Admiral... You win. I made the mistake to overuse my abilities to the point that I run out of energy. Indeed, you are so great that you are going to catch me. I just want you to ensure me that you are not going to continue with this war... I do not want the lives of the poor marines to be wasted at the hands of my friends...". Then, he turned his head towards Iken. He said "Thank you very much, Iken. I appreciate your help... And do not worry. I will be waiting for you to come and pay me a visit... Hmphmphmphmphmphmph!". Afterwards, he started walking towards Payne's direction slowly in order to allow himself be caught... And as he reached the Vice-Admiral... He turned his head towards Manta and said "Farewell, for now... Manta..." with a smile on his face before he let Payne handcuff him with sea-stone cuffs so that he would be unable to do anything at all.

Manta looked at his brother. He could not believe that he would simply let himself get caught by the marine bastard... Why would he do that? Why did he decide to save everyone else so that the marines would stop and nothing more serious would happen? They could just get away and let the others die! There was nothing he could do, though. He knew that Maximillion hated being asked to do something and so the only thing he did was simply to agree.

From afar, Koga and R.A.M. 2 were watching. The turtle and the cyborg were prepared to come there for the rescue of the Dusk Pirates but it seemed like they were too late. The best thing they had to do was to go back to the others and report what they saw. Hopefully, Manta was with Maximillion. They did not have to worry. Seeing that Maximillion was caught, they had to announce it to Frank, Hector and Quincy and decide who was going to be the Vice-Captain of the crew. Afterwards, the crew would train so that they would go and save Maximillion from the clutches of the marines before it was too late. The captain would be probably sent to Impel Down after he would be arrested... They had to be very strong to infiltrate the prison that suffered only one defeat when the former Yonkou Seshomaru bursted and freed the swordsman Amarant Galvez from the sixth floor of the prison.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Payne then ordered all his men to surround Maximillion. As the sea hand cuffed his arms. And chained together his feet. They then took another chain and locked together his arm chains with his ankle chains. Payne then flew Down towards Maximillion quickly using Geppou, a split second before the next 20 cannon balls where about to hit. Payne then bent down on one knee and set his hands on fire. As he did so, Payne swung his arms above head and then looked up at the Cannon balls. They were less then 3 feet way. As Payne rose his arms. He swung them down to the side. Creating a Large wall of Fire that rose about 10 feet in the air and was about 3 feet long. Protecting the marines and Maximillion and his brother from the on coming Cannon Fire.

"Flame Mirror!"

As the Cannon balls exploded as they hit the huge wall of Fire. Payne stood his ground, keeping the attack up. Payne then rose his left arm and spoke into his Deni Mushi.

"Seize Fire! Pirate Maximillion has been apprehended and is now in my custody! I repeat! Pirate Maximillion is now in my custody! Assume necessary positions and head for the Island...I repeat! Head for the Island. Prepare the Ship for A Level 7 prisoner!"

Payne then stood up and looked around. He saw many dead bodies every where. It looked like there where more bodies then Sand. What a mess that had been made. Payne then scratched the back of his head and turned towards Maximillion. He didn't say a word. Payne then looked back out to sea just to see the Ships already closing in. This battle was over.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:21 am

(OOC DUDE TBL at least use Soru combined with Geppou because Geopu isnt fast enbough to dodge anything...)

(Chusei)
Chusei Attack Payne again from behind
"Assassin Art:Hidden Blades!" If successfully hidden from an opponent.User attacks from the shadow with Five rapid slashes without making any noise what so ever.The Jet Dials Activated Makeing his 5 silent slases look like a blurr to the human eye.

Useing His Crimson Katana to slash him absorbing any fire Payne would use in his Defence

Chusei remaied compeltely silence to increese the effectiveness of his attack.

(Ashley)
"You got it Darnell Sama lets go! id rather deal with these scum but it looks like were outnumbered... Im right behind you cutie =P"

Ashley used soru to follow darnell.

Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 am

Takumi looked up, grinned at Thor and let himself fall backwards over the railing, into the ocean to add to the all-round confusion on the ship and avoid getting hit by Thor at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:05 am

"HAHA, NOW ITS TIME TO KILL THESE NAVY BASTARDS" laughed Thor. What the hell was wrong with him? he was usually so nice and calm, but not now. Now he was pissed, mostly because of the fact that Zed, his closest friend on the crew had died. But also a little pissed that these damn marines were intruding on the business of pirates and arresting men as they fought. meddling bastards he though I can see why "NOBODY LIKE YOU" he shouted the last part out loud than followed up with a KONKI KONKI: BEAM! and shot a giant energy beam at the ship, making a even more giant hole that ran though the hull of the ship. Thor smiled and turned around as the ship began to sink.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Payne looked over at the Pirate attacking him with his unique attacks. Payne then began using Soru back and forth to avoid getting hit. Payne had no intention in fighting any more. There was no need. Payne shot a stream of fire under the attacking pirates feet. Turning the sand into thick glass. This would cause the pirates footing to become weak and slippery. After he did that, Payne held up one Fist. But before he could use his Fire Fist to incinerate the man. He saw a huge energy beam flying towards his ship. Payne then used Soru to avoid the next on coming attack of the Pirate. He then got in front of the beam. Payne then absorbed the beam's heat energy and was fully charged. Payne had the boost he needed to make his Fire 3 time stronger. Payne then used Soru to get in front of the Pirate who shot off the Energy beam. Payne then held up his hand and opened his palm. Payne then began to engulf his entire arm in flames as he let out a Fire Fist from his arm.

"....Gooodbyyyyyyye.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm

A blue blaze flew across the sky and came in between Paynes fist and the pirate. It landed down with its talon on the fire fist holding it down. fire meant nothing to this creature. The creature spoke from its beak as it turned into a human "THAT IS ENOUGH!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!! THIS WAR IS OVER!!! GO HOME NOW!!!!!!!!". The human was revealed. The marines stopped the fighting as they watched and shouted "ADMIRAL NISHKI!!!!!!!"

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "Pheonix Hero"]]
[[One of the three admirals]]

Admiral Nishki D rock was pissed as his coat blew in the wind, his cap lowered, enough blood had been spilt here, innocent blood had been spilt "Enough of this fighting... Payne....."

[[Alongside Cain]]
Tanith and Lucas was slightly bruised and battered, btu at least they had their lives. It was close though. Tanith saw Nishki arrive and was shocked "A Admiral?? This si madness... with Unholy san dead, we have no longer a reason to stay here... we owe our lives to shichibukai Gael i guess... cheh..... come on Lucas ...." Lucas then bowed "Thank Gael san for us wont you? HE really helped us out.....i...... am really grateful..." Tanith and Lucas headed back to their docked ship at the edge of the other side of Water 7 to leave.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Yusuke yawned, before muttering 'Burn Bazooka' under his breath. He fired the Burn Bazooka at Derge: normally it would be enough to envelop a whole human being (see the canonical Burn Bazooka for more details). As soon as the bazooka finished firing, Yusuke threw the bazooka to the ground charging himself with more lightning. "Lightning Lance!" He fired a concentrated blast of electricity at Derge from a 5 degree angle, hoping Derge's high speed wouldn't throw his aim off. Micael, meanwhile, formed a wall of blood-dissolving poison, planning to use the stuff to eat away at Derge's huge blood walls. Apocalypse simply shut off his dragging ability and sidestepped a few times: the combination of the poison wall, Derge's speed, and the Burn Bazooka should be enough to mask his movement.

Gael spun to see Nishki D. Rock, Admiral of the Marines, make an extremely cool entrance. Wow. Amazing. Cain was busy helping Lucas and Tanith get away, and when he finally came back: "The pirate scum have thanked you for saving their lives." Gael began walking briskly towards Nishki and Payne, trailed by several of his resurrectees. "Yeah, I have to agree with Nishki here. Kind of a bloodbath here, isn't it?" He asked the resurrectees absentmindedly, before stopping. "Shit, shouldn't have left Derge to those three. Maximus, go and reinforce... GARY!" He screamed, getting Gary's attention, "Go and help the other four with that blood-wielding bastard!" Gary nodded, stooping to grab his trident before throwing himself forward at Derge alongside Maximus, Gura Gura quakes at his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Payne then stopped adding fire to his attack and let his attack diminish. If an Admiral ordered him to stop. He had no other choice but to listen. Although he was surprised he was able to stop his attack before it hit the man. AND the fact it was 3x stronger then his full power Fire Fist. That's the power of an Admiral for you. Payne then looked to the right to see Maximillion being put onto a rising Dingy that rose to one of the Warships. Payne then turned back towards Nishki and looked at the situation. Payne really hated Battle Re-con. So he then turned around and began shooting fire out of his feet. Doing so, he shot him self into the air, high enough to land on the edge of his ship. Payne then began walking towards his Captains quarters.

"...Depart for Marineford...Send the other ship to Impeal Down...I want 2 Warships to meet up with the other ship half way..there is no doubt that they will try to prevent his incarceration...I want no casualties until I've reported this to the Fleet Admiral..under stood? Move out.."

At that, Payne entered his Captain quarters and began to sail off.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Alphonse ignored all of the commotion, Trying to find Sarah in all of the disaster. The Sands around her collar were helping Alphonse track her, Alphonse suddenly stopped around trees, she was near Water again. He slowly helped Sarah stand back up, "We need to go Sarah", Alphonse was trying to help her up. When He looked around, the Sound Of cannons and screams stoped.. what had happened? Alphonse took out his hand hoping Sarah would take it.If she accepted he'd put the collar back on her... maybe that'll make her happy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

sarah had tears in her eyes because she was thinking of all the pointless violence and she was slightly angry at alphonse for killing so many people so as he helped her up she started to hit him on the chest badly and without strength and just fell into his chest crying repeatedly saying "why did you have to kill so many people?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Alphonse took the hits, not defending himself.She was mad, Alphonse opened his mouth. "I'm sorry.. I was defending myself and the people they were slaughtering.." Alphonse was holding her waiting for her to finish. He felt the pain of killing so many lives, but he tried to put it behind him as it wasn't the first time he has done this. His eyes were still going back to the time Alphonse killed his old Nakama. This to him was better at least... for he didn't know the people he killed. "I have only killed Mercenaries and a Man who commanded the small mercenary fleet.. I hope i didn't make you cry.." Alphonse counted 38 deaths in total... counting the ones Him and Youri killed along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next