One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm

sarah was still crying and she said "You killed lots of people, they have people who care about them. how would you feel if i would get killed and the man who kills me thinks little of it" she was still angry but she was more sad. she was thinking is this what it is all reduced to everyone just trying to murder and main everyone.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Alphonse looked at Sarah, she was right." Those men Chose to work for that man, just like they chose to try and kill Civilians". Alphonse held her close, He new he was a murderer, but it was a war. Alphonse responded to her question, "Nobody will take you from me". Alphonse waited for Sarah to let out all of her aggressions, and ask all her questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

sarah saw no point in anger because she thought it wasnt getting through to him she said "why do you kill them?" she stood up tears still in her eyes but she said "can you put my collar back on" she held up he collar she had taken off.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Alphonse put the Collar back around her Neck, Hopefully it would make her feel better. "Sarah.. i regret killing them.." Alphonse only attacked to protect His Nakama. There was no way he'd ever go kill just for the fun of it... there's always a reason.. always. Alphonse took her Collar and walked with her towards His Nakama, -HOW am i going to explain THIS to Thor.. i'm walking around with Sarah in a Leash and collar.. At least i know Youri will have fun with this.. But at least Sarahs Happy with it-. Alphonse lets out a little smile while walking Sarah towards the other Crew members, whom stopped the fighting simultaneously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Thor looked at Nishki "...thank you..." he said, quitley, and began to fly down to find the rest of his division. He flew around for awhile and finally found Sarah and Aphonse. He floated down and looked at Alphose funny "why is she on a leash???" he asked
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Alphonse looked at Thor with a red face, "Its a long story.. but she loves it.." Alphonse was red not because it was embarrassing but because it gave him pictures in his head.. -everyone will think she's my slave and shes ok with it?- thought Alphonse. -Heh i never thought id like the crazy ones.- Alphonse looked at Thor "If you want me to make it a long story short, blame Youri T.T" Silent tears fell down Alphonse's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Sangjo walked to find his nakama since Nishki ended the war. The testment to the admiral's power was that he stopped the war by only speaking words. Sangjo hoped that he wouldn't have to fight any time soon. Sangjo found thor, Alphonse, and Sarah "Oi Oi Oi come on guys. The battle is over its time to go. We got ourselves a new ship, and its time to depart. Come on before the admiral changes his mind."

Sangjo looks at Alphonse and Sarah strangely "Are you two? Nevermind I don't want to know." He began to lead the way back to the docks so that they can return back to the ships.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Alphonse follows The commander, he was showing the group to the ship. Alphonse had Sarah follow him.. he noticed the Commander looking at them strangely "*Sigh..." Alphonse was glad he didnt want to know, and held his smile inside as he realized the Sarah had given herself to him disregarding how it looks.. that... or she has no idea how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Despite the power of the dead man's bazooka attack it had no effect for it missed Derge by a long ways. With Derge moving at such a speed, the user was really shooting blind. The deadly poison wasn't anything Derge couldn't deal with either, he could replace the lost blood just as fast as it ate it away. With his limitless blood supply a blood eating poison was no good against him. Feeling the gravity lessen Derge broke open the shell only to find himself in a cloud of poison.

Using Soru the blood used burst upward out of the cloud to get away from any harmful effects. With Derge complete control over his blood he was able to remove any poison in his body and effectively regenerate any damaged cells. However Derge didn't have the stamina to sustain his blood gear anymore. With out this crucial power he had no hopes of fighting on par with the Shichibukai, little lone the abominations he was producing.

"Shichibukai, Gael Iura you will die by my hands for your meddling. Not today, or tomorrow, maybe not even in the next year. But know this I will always be there. I am the one you need to fear!" said Derge before shooting blood out of his body in all directions.

"Blood Mist"

As the blood shot in all directions Derge turned it into a thick crimson mist that covered him completely. It grew large and large until it enveloped a large part of the battlefield. Using Soru the Blood Demon left his current position under the cover of the mist. The man appeared next to Keel, a demon just as evil as he and Unholy, maybe even more so. This was someone Derge had seen had fighting skills with his own eyes.

"Keel, drop the girl....You're coming with me where you can kill in the name of the Marines all you want...I'm going to a battle right after this, however with being exerted to this extent I wont be much of a help. Where as you, should have full stamina and be able to keep up with the battle that is currently raging on." said Derge.

Derge looked at Holy standing near Iken like a bump on a log. Holy was one that Derge called a nakama years ago. He had fond memories of Holy despite him being from the Steel Village. Pulling out the heat spear, he took from the wife of Unholy after he killed her. With a swift movement of his arm Derge threw the heat spear at Holy. It flew through the air until it was at the right position of the half giant to grab it.

"That's a little parting gift from the destroyer of the Steel Village....Raagahaghaghaahha" cackled Derge.

[Iken]

With the war over Iken had to reason to remain at this point. Max was his ally, but he gave himself up easily, Iken figured the man had something up his sleeve and he didn't want to ruin it from him. With that Iken began walking to the Galley LA across town. Once he arrive the massive wooden doors burst open as the Nation of Steel was finally finished. Leaping on board the massive ship Iken held onto the helm steering it out of the building and into the ocean. Pulling up to the shore Iken docked the massive ship near the other considerably smaller ships. Now all the was left to do was wait for the rest of the crew to get on their respective ships and set sail.

"Steel! Lets set sail for Rose island!" Iken exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 am

sarah followed alphonse behind him on the leash she was happy that he used it he said to him "thank you, whats up with everyone?" she didnt know what this looked like she then went up to give metal and hug and a kiss following him onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 am

Alphonse's face turned red when she asked what was wrong, "Um..you see.. hehe.. Oh look there's the ship" Alphonse received the hug and kiss, he ran inside the ship holding Sarah bye her Leash. He quickly moved inside the ship, before it sailed off.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:35 am

(OOC This War is Officially Over. Seeing how Unholy pirates are dead and the Steel village is leaving The Main aspect of this war have been removed. PLease finish up your posts and Move on =) I hoipe to being putting up another big show once I amass enough forces again. "But next time will be better I promise =)

THread Closed: Those who havent left finish up please there really n oreason to continue in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10