One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Payne then saw his comrade fall to the ground dying. At that, Pain had awakened. Pain the saw the swords and looked down at Unholy. He then used Geppou to get out of harms way. Payne then continued using Geppou and began shooting 1000 degree's bullets at Unholy. Out speeding him. Pain landed on the ground and began using Soru to shoot the same bullets. Constantly out of his index and ring fingers of both his hands. Shooting 1 bullet per extended finger. Pain never stopped moving. In order for him to no be detected.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 pm

((Sorry Gael, but I need to keep moving))

Finally after such along time in a beast like rage Iken's mind snapped once again. Everything became clear, everything was normal again, Iken was back. The Samakage of the Steel Village crew, the crew of nakamaly love once again had their leader in the right state of mind. Iken wasn't going to let Holy die by someone else's hand yet again, even if it was only his body. If anyone else killed him, Iken wouldn't stop until they were dead. That's why Iken wouldn't allow anyone to kill him, he had to do it himself.

Finishing off the yami yami used yet again Iken is freed from the gravity's grip. Iken's sword went through the mans head killing him almost instantly, however it continued splitting him completely in half. Looking at the disgusting sight with the mans insides hanging out, Iken smiled. Disappearing using Flash Iken made his way to the real battle, he was moving faster than ever before. The simple fact that he had to save him nakama was more than enough to fuel the man.

Appearing in between Unholy and the Vice Admiral in a flash, Iken slashed his lightning blade. The slash formed a shock wave that was charged with 30 million volts of electricity. It would be more than enough to completely over take the fire bullets. At the same time Iken used his Rejection Slayer, the sword with a seastone core to slash at Unholy's chest.

"Two Sword Style: Dual Foe Slash"

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:32 pm

(Unholy)
After recieivng a deep scar on his chest blood Gashed out. The Seasont ecanceled out the Mind Switch fruit. Unholy instantly fell on the ground like a meteor leaving a deep crater around him. The Silver flare and Molten steel Swirld Around Unholys Body His Powers started to increeese dramaticall.

The Entire Unholy And Holy started to Scream a horrid screeching demonic sounds 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

There minds swirled around into each other sense there was no body for Unholy to get back to. There minds fused. Mostly made up of Holys Mind and the Rest was Unholy. There memorises and Experiances fused.

Holy/Unholy Passed out form Exhaustion. Right before Passing Out Holy personality saod with sad ,molten tears in his eyes. "Im Sorry Iken i Failed you...."

The Being passed out in the crater.

(Amanda)
Used Lighitng Soru to speed down to protect Holy. 'Do not harm this man!!!! Hes the Emepror Of Salmthia! Take me i will take punishment for this mans sins i cannot let my counrty fall into ruin!!!"

(Chusei)
Like a blurr Chusei appear in front of Amanda. His Crimsons eyes glowed with hate. "There nothing you can do to heal the damage Unholy did to all thosee inocents. Amanda K Stepp I Will Kill you then finish off Unholy! Die for the Pain and evil you caused!"

A Flash of Light errupted from both Chuseis fire sword Blinding her as he attempted to Chopp off Amanda Head with his fire sword.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Apocalypse wouldn't be taken advantage of in the same way twice... at least, not by accident. This time it was on purpose. Anything to distract Iken from his life bringer. If Gael died, the Lily Carnation would go on a rampage, devouring everyone in Water Seven. Not something that should happen, not with so many civilians. Apocalypse smiled as Iken's slash cut him in half, from head to toe. He fell to either side, and trembled as he reformed. "Great. Glad to see you're lucid again."

Gael grinned. "Lily Carnations! Return to me!" Micael, Yusuke, Cain, Apocalypse, Charles, Vlad, and Maximus returned to his side. "Ah shit, Gary's been killed... Charles, fix that for me, would you?" The flower on Charles' shoulder shuddered, and Gary came out of the ground from behind Gael. "Ah, thank you, Iken. I wish I had been able to come to help you sooner." He shrugged. "Doesn't matter. As long as Unholy dies, and pays for his terrible crimes, I couldn't care whodunnit." He put a hand on Charles' unoccupied shoulder, and the other on Yusuke's. "We're watching history, here. What an honor."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 am

Alphonse went around killing nearly every minion left, as he found 2 Cyborgs he simply picked them up using Metal Magnetism, Smashing them against each other by using Metal Repel. Alphonse was killing every man that wasnt Nakama. Making sure even the soldiers werent hurt by them. Alphonse stopped when the Giant was beaten, Happy Alphonse new the war was over. Alphonse watched as the man with a sword was about to kill a women.. Alphonse watched, as she was in the way of the demon behind her. She will soon join her Husband.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

Lucas and Tanith were covered in some vine thing. Tanith was pissed off "Seriously?!! That goddamn asshole GAEL!!!!! At this rate their going to actually kill Unholy san!!!" Lucas then sat down and thought for a bit, he finally got up. "We can break through this.... i have a plan, ill need that strength of yours to do it Tanith san" Tanith then grinned "Thats my boy..., so how do we get out of here"

Lucas had added a sort of wax catapult. He put up spears of hardened wax into the catapult. He then launched the spears at the vines. "NOW TANITH!!!" Tanith had her hammer in hand "HAMMER IN NAIL!!!!" She started smashing the spears against the vine wall, piercing through the vine wall. She was smashing each one drilling it in. The holes got bigger. Lucas then held his hand up "Wax DIVIDER!!!" HE made a path covered by two wax walls, giving them some space. Tanith then grinned "Time for a counter attack!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am

Payne then stopped shooting bullets and quickly uses Soru to get back away from the new fighter on the plains. Payne had came to his senses when Unhoy screamed in sheer agony. Payne then looked up at Iken and spoke.

"..This man is currently on the top of the most dangerous pirates in the world..I must apprehend him in the name of the world government..you can help me or be named as an enemy.."
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:04 am

Bang.
Takumi was watching the clouds out of boredom, slowly dozing off while waiting for the captain to return.
Bang.
That cloud looked like a sheep...
Bang.
But why did it footsteps make so much noise then?
Bang.
Maybe it was a different creature, perhaps an ox...
Bang.
But that didn't make any sense either... Not even the biggest ox could make that much noise...
Bang.
Could it be cannon fire then? It sure sounded like it... But the cloud didn't even look like a cannon...
BANG!
That bang was so loud Takumi nearly fell off the railing into the water. He cursed under his breath and rolled himself away from the water landing on the deck. Now wide awake he bolted upright looking around for the cause of the ruckus.
Bang.
Takumi twisted his head towards the sound. There it was! "Kamisori!" Takumi took off from the ship, skidding along the highest buildings, heading towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 am

[Iken]

"Mother fucker, I have a 200 million bounty on my head....I'm pretty sure I am already one, a Vice Admiral should know that. Are you really a Vice Admiral?...Or is old age making you senile? Well whatever the case I'll kill you if you take another step forward." Iken said as he glared at the man.

Seeing something in the shadows running at Amanda and Holy Iken stuck his summoning spear in the ground. Iken put his Rejection Slayer in front of him like he was going to block an attack. This seemed strange since no one at the moment was attacking him. In a flash of light Iken disappeared and reappeared between Amanda and Chusei blocking the flaming slash. With the Skypiean distracted from the sudden appearance and block, Iken swung his free sword upwards trying to stab the man in the stomach turning up the voltage to it's max.

"Girl the asshole you followed before caused a lot of trouble. However you were only doing to duty, I admire loyalty. Now once my doctors patch you up, how about joining my crew and serve under Holy's division?" Iken offered the girl.

Two doctors immediately began working on Amanda and Holy trying to patch them up as well as possible. All of the sudden a young man ran out into the middle of the street yelling something about Iken. As he got closer everyone was able to make out what he was saying much better. Iken squinted while looking at the man, he recognized him from somewhere. He had met him a few years ago, the man from what Iken could remember was strangely attached and suicidal.

"I can finally die for Iken sama!" yelled the boy.

"Wish: I wish that Iken's nakama Holy was revived completely healed"

With his words finished the young mans body explodes as his life force is taken. The life force is condensed into a glowing golden orb that shot towards Holy. An instant later the half giant was heal of all his injuries he has sustained, even the injuries from the battle including the lost life force used in the silver flare technique. Iken was glad that Holy was going to be okay, but he had no idea what had just happened. However at this point there was another foe, and that was Major Payne.

[Luke]

The assassin sighed, this was the second battle that day he would have to walk away from. His disgust at the mere thought was about enough to make him want to puke all over the ground. Clearly the man didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to. Iken was one of the few people he actually considered a nakama anymore. If that man were to get hurt he wouldn't know what he would do.

Walking over to his injured comrade Luke picked the man up. In an instant Luke vanished as he sped to the ship at speeds faster than the human eye could see. Upon arriving on the ship Luke called the remaining doctor to look at Goru. Sitting down on the floor next to the two men Luke looked into the sky.

"Damn today was hectic, really hectic." said the man staring into nothingness.

[Jacob Vs. Fu Long]

Jacob used his seastone blade to slide Fu's palm spear to the left. To counter Jacob bulked up his right arm with his meditation technique causing it to grow in strength a few fold. Using his dial equipped sword to counter with a powerful slash. The slash came at near pointblank range, if it somehow missed, it would create a shock wave which would continue from the point at which the sword stopped. In this case a simple back jump wouldn't free the foe from damage.

[Derge]

Ever since the Anubis crest shown it's face upon the shores of the island, Derge had wanted to deal with it. However problem after problem kept getting in the way of his plans. That was, until just recently they had freed themselves from the barrier that had protected them. It was like little rat had just killed the dog that was keeping the cat away. A smile spread across Derge's face, this caused steam to pour out.

In his blood gear mode Derge was able to move at soru level speed without actually using the technique. This was partially because he had to since the movement could cause his blood to pump even more throwing off his blood gear control. With a blast of blood steam Derge disappeared from the view of all only to reappear directly between Lucas and Tanith. Raising his arms up, to their head, an arm per head, his hard seemed to glow a light red. From up close and personal pressurized steam erupted from Derge's hands in attempt to slay both of the Anubis division commanders at once.

"Blood Cannon"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 am

Kiba decided to leave his opponent be. He had no intention to kill a girl he just ran into. He left without returning from his invisible state, leaving her to think he was still there.
He than looked for the only person that mattered - Iken. The captain was facing a Vice Admiral. The situation was grim and careful action needed to be taken. Kiba sneaked behind the Vice Admiral and took one of his knives out. "Don't move!" Kiba shouted, jumping into view holding the knife against the Vice-Admiral's neck.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 am

Alphonse walked up to the man he assumed was his captain.. everyone in his crew was calling him that and watching him stand up to the vice-admiral. Alphonse walked to his side, shards Already surrounding Iken along with Alphonse. Alphonse was not about to let another Nakama die, Alphonse assumed Youri would be around. Watching the Vice admiral. "Im sorry.. but im not going to let Iken die here." Alphonse stood behind iken, Alphonse talked to Iken "If you dont know me i was recruited a few days ago, Im Alphonse please call me Metal."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 am

Seeing that Iken decided to spare Unholy's life, Maximillion was surprised. However, he would not spare the life of the woman that attacked the place and caused so many casualties. Even if he would spare the man as Iken did, he would not spare Amanda at all. Watching at her protecting the man, he said "Molten Metal Massacre!" as he launched a dragon made of Molten Steel on his hand that had great speed due to the fact that he was powering him up due to his shockwave. With the wounds Amanda had, Maximillion was pretty sure that she would not escape. One of the last survivors of the Unholy Kingdom would fall down... She would either die from his dragon or from Chusei's attack...

Meanwhile, Manta looked at the events and was scared. He looked at Gary dying by the hands of Unholy, Gary being revived by Gael thanks to his Lily Carnation and Iken defeating Unholy while having Holy revived. Now, there was only Payne. The best thing he had to do was to betray him. After all, Payne was the one who blackmailed him... He told him that he would kill him if he did not help and so he did as there were no other choices at all. Moreover, if he did betray him, Maximillion would forgive him for tagging with a marine... And so, the man pointed towards the Vice Admiral with his scythe that was held from his right hand and with an evil smile on his face. He said "Vice-Admiral Payne... You are the only one of the marines who is left, having witnessed that event... Now that you seem to be everyone's target, it would be better for me to go on with my plan, wouldn't it? Chkchkchkchkchkchk!". Then, the man started spinning his scythe with force, much faster than he used to spin it when he was battling with Unholy and said "Go Mad... Blood Spatter!" as the weapon's blade started shining. Apparently, he echanced it with its Chicken Beams. One slash from it and Major Payne would be turned into a chicken, as well as be hurt by the blade at the same time. Manta wanted to assist Iken in his battle against Major Payne. There shouldn't be any marine witnesses in the events at all.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 am

keel took one step onto the battle feild and was shocked, so much destruction, it brought a tear to his eye. then seeing amanda and unholy in quite a bad situation he sighed "never a dull moment" he said to himself, using soru to get amanda out of the way of both attacks. landing near unholy he said with a grin "looks like i arrived in time....... oh" looking at her arm keel tried to keep a smile. "who..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 am

Apparently, despite the fact that Amanda was pulled out of the way, Keel did not know that the dragon could be moved by Maximillion as he wished. As the man moved away with Amanda, Maximillion started moving the molten steel dragon towards his and Amanda's direction as well in an attempt to incinirate both of them. Those who helped the Unholy Kingdom would die. Maximillion would assist Iken at bringing down the kingdom at all costs. He said "You cannot escape from my molten steel! Hmphmphmphmphmphmph!" with an evil grin on his face. The man was determined to burn them down. However, he soon calmed down. He realised that Iken was actually protecting Amanda as well and so he stopped attacking her. Instead, he turned his head and focused on Payne. His brother was battling him and so he would assist Manta in the battle. And so, the man turned the molten steel dragon towards Payne's direction in an attempt to burn him to ashes...
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 am

Takumi stopped on the sharp peak of a tall building, maintaining his balance on the narrow peak. The scene beneath him was horrifying; so much blood, so many bodies, and to top all of that there was a marine. A very high ranked marine, apparently. Despite being well out of sight with the sun behind him he felt fear; how could there be such a high-ranked marine here all of a sudden? What the hell was going on?

Takumi pulled himself together; fighting the marine would be foolish now he was already surrounded by so many pirates. Even more pirates would just be to the marine's advantage by making them get in each others way. Instead, Takumi turned his attention to the place where the battle was still busy; a man in a red suit attacking a man dragging a girl away from Iken's protection, just barely avoiding the attack. Takumi knew enough. If Iken was prepared to defend that girl it was his duty to aid him. Kamisori! Takumi skidded across the air towards the ground, not wanting to attack his opponent directly from a Kamisori because he might lose his balance. But when he wanted to use the Soru, the attack promptly changed direction and went for the admiral instead. Takumi stopped, suspiciously eyeing the guy in the red suit. He still felt a great urge to attack the guy anyway, but now that the girl was safe he had other things to do. Soru! Takumi was now standing a bit to the side of the battle so he would be in the best position to intercept the marine if he would try to flee without getting caught up in the fight himself.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

Myra
She was suprised to see a pair of fellow steel village crew mates attack Keel, and merely watched the events unfold until Keel himself left. She sat down cross legged and sulked; "No fair, I was fighting him and then you guy's showed up! I wanna kill people too you know!" She glared childishly at Luke and Goru.

Ellen
As Ellen watched explosions appear around her, she looked around carefully to see if the invisble man had been caught, though realised she wouldn't find out since he was in fact invisible. "Eh, forget the coward, I'll just use some more of my beautiful work!", she said to herself, following it with a rather manical laugh, and started throwing some round bombs at buildings and enemies.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 am

youri was again wakling threw town bored.''why dont i get a cool opponent ''he said nagging to himself.as he walked over the rooftops he fell on his face nd then rolled of the roof to fall on the ground.''god dammit!''he said while on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:37 am

Darnel was looking for his subordinate Ashely all over the place, but they didn't have time for this. Their mission was at stake, but Darnal would never forgive himself if something would happen to her. Then Darnel encountered Maxmillion before he could reachh Payne "Carlos, please go search for Ashley. Make sure she is safe at all costs. I'll handle this pirate." Darnel turned into his venom point spitting a stream at maximillion. He was not going to get him a chance to escape again.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am

Seeing that he was interrupted by another person this time, the pirate captain stopped echancing his dragon that was still heading towards Payne. He let the dragon move towards the Vice-Admiral and he did not care what would happen at all. Instead, he turned his head towards Darnel. That man... He had seen him before when he arrived at the place. The two of them would battle if Maximillion was not in a hurry to go towards the titan and see what was going on. However, now they would finally have their encounter... An epic battle between these two was about to engage.

The pirate captain looked at the poison that came towards him. He pointed towards it with his left hand and said "Shockwave!" as he launched a shockwave from his hand that deflected the poison away. Then, he moved his right hand forward and said "Shockwave!" once more, launching a shockwave from his hand that aimed for the marine's chest. The battle had just started!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Payne]

Payne then stood his ground and stood up straight. Although he didn't feel like doing any more fighting. He would if He had too. Payne then stood still and balled both his hands into fist as he slowly brought his arms up and made an X formation across his chest. Payne then swung his arms down to his sides and caused his entire body to in gulf in flames. As he did so, he turned his attention to the on coming danger of the giant molten steel dragon coming his way. Payne then waited for the last possible second then use Soru to get out of the way. As he did so, Payne then used Soru again to get to the right side of Max. Firing off a Flaming Bullet aiming for Max's left lung. Although he had the same Power as Unholy, he already had a plan to finish off all these Devil fruit users. Payne then watched as the rookie attempted to sneak up on him. Payne then used Soru and rose one foot up, sending off a 300 degree's flaming fire Pillar out of his foot. As he let the attack fly, Payne then waited for the Molten Steel Dragon to come a bit closer to him and Takumi until it was about directly near Paynes person. Payne used Geppou and jumped out of harms way. At the same time, he looked over to to the land part of the Island where he had came from. He then use Geppou and landed on the road. As he slowly rose his eye, he looked up at all the Pirates and pointed out to the sea. 2 Navy warships, one that was for Payne him self and the other that held Paynes 1st fleet of 300 extra man had taken aim on the Shore. At the same time, Marines rushed from down the road, all with Seastone Pistols and some with Seastone Sabers. About 140 ran from behind Payne. Another 60 ran from the east side of the beast all aiming there Seastone guns at every and all Pirates they spotted. From the north side where the two ships, although they had gotten no order to attack just yet. They were prepared to beginning firing if needed. To the west side of the beach, about 200 marine soldiers ran from the off the land area and onto the shore all prepared for battle with guns and Hand cannons.

"..You really think I'd come here alone? These Soldiers are no rookies and wont die easily..there my own hand picked trainees..There aim isn't flawless..but its pretty god damn close..but first things first.."

Payne then rose his arm and a small Blue shelled yellow skinned Deni Mishu that was on his wrist. Payne then began to speak into it.

"This is Vice Admiral Payne..leader of the Marines 1st division..calling Co-Captain of the 1st division..Ready all Canons.."

Fu-Long

Fu-Long fought toe to toe with this swordsmen. Although since he meant no harm. He didn't attempt any kill blows. Fu-Long span to the right of Jacob and bended over with both legs. He then attempted to chop the back of Jacobs knee to stumble him. He would then spin around to the right again and do a complete 360 turn placing both palms on Jacobs back. Preparing to push on Jacobs back with great force. A force could possible cause internal bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Darnel turned into his armor point covering his whole body with snake scales. He was still in human from except his body was protected. Darnel blocked the shockwave with his arms. The attack pushed Darnel several feet...eleven to be more precise. His body was pushed creating two lines across the ground where he slid. To Darnel's surprise he remained for the most part to be alright. There was a slight mark on his chest and it hurt like hell but he was alright. Darnel then turned to his hybrid form using his tail to now slither toward max at great speed. He threw a fist toward Max ready to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Seeing that the marine was coming towards him in order to strike him with his powerful fist, Maximillion did not lose any time. The man moved his right fist forward. He smiled towards his enemy that was coming towards him and said "Burning Shockwave!" as he launched a shockwave towards him that was echanced by his molten steel. The molten steel was extremely hot and it would incinirate the marine if he did not withdraw his punch... That was one of his newest and strongest attacks that burnt Amanda's hand and caused her much damage. Would the marine be able to defend himself from it?

Then, as soon as he launched the attack he looked towards Major Payne. The Vice-Admiral definitely had the guts. He brought with him many marines. The upcoming battles for the captain of the Dusk Pirates would be incredible. The man would not show any mercy to the Navy. He was determined to take down all of them who happened to be in the place. After all, he gave his promise to the marine forces after he left from Navarone that Zigfreed would not be the first Vice-Admiral to fall by his hand. Maximillion had thought of a plan, after all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Darnel slithered to his right to avoid the blast of that molten steel not even his armor point could withstand that. Darnel slithered to the right of Maximillion barely avoiding the shockwave. He swung his snake tail toward max's legs in hopes of tripping him with his powerful swing. "You siir, are going to jail. Why not just give up? I can promise you a fair trial, and nice cell in lmpel down."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Maximillion, without losing time, used his shockwaves to give himself force and jump high on the air to dodge the swing from the tail. Then, as he looked at the marine below him, he said "You are open..." as he started launching a barrage of shockwaves from his feet that aimed to strike him and defeat him. As soon as he started launching the attacks he said "Impel Down... I have no need of Impel Down... Yet..." with a calm yet evil face. What could these words mean? Nobody knew at the moment, but they would all learn one day...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Gael wasn't just going to let Derge murder Anubis' followers. "Apocalypse, use your fruit to drag him in. Charles, your fruit should drag away the iron in the blood that Derge produces. Use any available iron now to defend those two over there." Charles moved his magnetic field to create an iron wall between Derge and Lucas, and a steel wall between Derge and Tanith, while Apocalypse began pulling Derge toward his person with gravity. "Great, now, you other five... you each your role to play..."

He pointed at Payne. "Gary, go to see if you could get Payne not to do whatever he plans to do. I don't care if you have to kill his opponents, I just don't want him pulling some sort of bullshit on the Steel while they're weakened by this shit storm." Gary nodded and ran towards Payne, his trident in hand and a Gura Gura quake at his fingertips. "Micael, Yusuke, be prepared to deal with Derge when Apocalypse drags him far enough away from the Anubis Pirates." Yusuke nodded and pulled the bazooka off his back, resting it on his right shoulder. He held it in place with his right hand and held up his left, electricity sparking between his fingers. Micael began generating a neon green poison, designed to break down the components of the blood... he had used it for other purposes, but this time it'd be extremely useful.

"Cain, I need you to go help the division commanders get the hell out of here. I know they're pirates, and that you don't want to help them, but do it. They're not terrible people." Cain grunted and turned to follow Gael's commands. "Maximus, I need you to cover for Cain, in case the others haven't managed to hold Derge down suitably enough." As Maximus began making projectiles of hardened chewing gum, Gael turned to Derge. "I shouldn't be doing this to you... oh wait! You're not a Marine, so it's fine if I do this to you." Gael grated out, obviously still pissed. "You shouldn't have threatened Ranyx. You never should have. I swear, your death will come, if not today, and if not tomorrow, I can promise you that you WILL die." Gael finally threw up his hands, populating the entire area with grass. No tricks, just normal, run of the mill grass. The area needed some bioremediation.

Last edited by Gael on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next