One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))

Go down 
+12
NegaMajora
Cobdogred
Maxulus
TheBlackLuffy
9thKing
Master of Chaos
Cryptic Terror
Gael
Shichibukai Hunter
Kaiser Yonkou
Shadow
nikz200
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 am

The sea was calm and quiet. A rare and precious moment in these times of mass chaos. However within Marineford, there was a letter sitting on the desk of the fleet admiral. He sighed and put the letter down. A marine enters the room and salutes and looks fearful "Is .... it realllly true sir?......" The fleet admiral said nothing, his face hidden in shadow , however he grunted "Yeah... its true.... summon everyone... we need to move NOW!!!" The fleet admiral then slammed his fist on the table, sending the frightened marine running to inform all the marine high ups. the fleet admiral was not happy, this thing which should have never been opened, is now here to ruin their days.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:30 am

Meanwhile, Shabondy Archipelago.
"So let me get this straight, you are willing to work under me, just like that ? Weehaha, you are one peculiar one." Wally says to Raiman. Suigo, Sabres and Tiberius and in the same place, a bar actually. "I do not have a crew anymore, and besides, my former crew was a bunch of ruffians. So I dont see why not." Raiman responds.
"Very well then, but you are only an underling rather that a crewmate, I dont need any more nakama actually, so you will have to settle with that." Wally responds and gulps down his Whiskey. He doesnt seem to find Raiman as useful as the Impel Down inmates, but still, an extra man wouldnt be that bad.

Marine HQ
"..." Todd doesnt talk at all when he is told about a major thing occuring. He simply went on towards the Fleet Admiral's office, and waited outside, with his arms crossed. While he wasnt given detail, he could tell this one was huge.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 am

No one knew how the news spread, all across the world there were reports. Sightings, people thinking it was some kind of practical joke. But the news papers picked up wind of it awfully quickly. That there had been a broadcast on all den den mushi's in the world. That there had been a secret letter delivered to the navy. All this news was dispersed quickly amongst the world and they knew it was here. The oro jackson and information on the void era.This could lead easily to One piece itself. The broadcast had stated that the 'they' had returned. They who resided near the great "Gillicon sea" The city that mankind forgot about. The place where secrets were rested, the city known as "Atlantis"

[[In marineford]]

The fleet admiral walked by, this was a horrible emergency and someone needed to do something about it. For that reason, he requested that every high rank marine and so forth begin moving.

[[in the seas]]
Pirates of random nature were beggining to move. Moved by a invisible nature for the truth, adventure and riches. Powerful pirates were driven to the news that information of one piece might be found so early. The pirates didnt really work together but some did form alliances. It was time.. for one of the greatest wars in history to soon begin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 am

Shabondy, some time later, having heard of the news.
"Let's move people, no time to waste at all !" Wally orders. There's alot of enthusiasm, mixtured with surprize and a great deal of so many other emotions, basically each member was feeling different. From Dude's cockiness to Suigo's concern and from Hawks calmness to Sabres frenzy yelling.
Wally seemed to have left his actual plan behind. *That would mean that all those things I did didnt matter that much but, I just cant miss such a chance .. its the perfect opportunity to reach the rank of the Yonkou. We will go along the flow, besides, we can still pretent we are going there for the Marine's sake, the world WILL believe us .. mufufufu, nothing is lost at all.* Wally is talking with myself, and realizes he can use that affection the world has towards them, to his own benefit.
"Captain, we will be going in 20 minutes !" Yells Dude and laughs.
"This will .. change everything the history would .. normally write ... onwards to the starting point of the new era .. !" Hawks states.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 am

As the marine officer left the office of the Fleet Admiral a man with a black suit came walking briskly. He then opened the door with force letting it bounce of the wall. It was no other than the Gorosei's representative, Seta Hellark. He was holding a folder and has the title "Black Marines" in front of it. He then tossed it in the front of the table of the Fleet Admiral Listen. This is no laughing matter. You must call, I mean call the most powerful soldiers that the Marines can offer .

Meanwhile.....

[Infiltrated G-2 Marine Base]

A man was in front of a thick wall that was made of solid concrete. He then breathed in and out. Suddenly a fast punch was done. The solid concrete, where it was really thick turned into dust like it was powder. Suddenly as he turn a swordsman was waiting to tell something to him. Kazuma looked serious as if this was one of the things that can get them going. Seshomaru-sama, There has been reports.... Kazuma told them the whole thing. This had got Seshomaru energetic. He whistled so that his falcon can come near him. He tied a letter to its leg and it flew high and fast. Seshomaru then turns to Kazuma All right. While waiting for Anubis' reply I want you all to prepare for battle. This will be the perfect time to let them finally feel how the Dark Asura Pirates's power.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Tiberius scratched his forehead while next to Wally "This could be a trap... but still, life is too short, and i for one, would love to see the Oro Jackson..." Tiberius grinned ,such tales lived in legend, but to see legend was something else entirely and he wanted to see it all.

[[Marineford]]
As the man spoke to him , the fleet admiral then sighed "Fine.... but i will not be taking part in this event.... im a little pre occupied with other matters, but you have my permission to form this team of yours kid...." The fleet admiral had no other choice but to listen to Setas orders,he then added "You know about Admiral Ran? You might want her to join as well,.... when she gets back..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 pm

"I know, but then again, if they want to trap so many pirates, they must be crazy, so parthner, we will aim on that, to find the ship of legends first !" Wally responds and smiles.

"Then may I ... come in ?" Todd calmly says, he is standing right outside of the Fleet Admiral's office the whole time. He smirks, he realizes he will enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm

The great city known as Atlantis was currently chugging along smoothly beneath the waves. The city looked like a giant metal globe, but if one got close enough, they would be able to see small protrusions sticking out all across the surface of the city. These were the city's 482 cannons.

For a long time the Atlantians had settled in the far southern part of the West Blue and they hidden themselves from the outside world. Now, they were moving along the Grand Line. In one of the engine rooms of the city, a large, rough-looking man sat, tinkering with a small disk. It was a calm, peaceful atmosphere until the man let out a yell of rage and hurled the disk into a wall, shattering it into a thousand pieces.

"Sir?" a smaller man had entered the room carrying a clipboard. He didn't look frightened of the larger man at all, as if this was not unusual for him to start breaking things.

"What are those IDIOTS thinking!" the larger man shouted. He slammed his fists down on the workbench in front of him, breaking it in two. "We're moving right into enemy territory! The World Government will not let this opportunity slide!"

[Presentation Box]
Freddy Taurus
Master Engineer of Atlantis

"They are merely doing what they think is best," the smaller man assured him. "People were getting suspicious down in the South Blue. It was only a matter of time before someone found out and then the Marines would be all of over us." The smaller man walked past Freddy and set his clipboard down before turning back to Freddy. "Please calm down sir. Or should I call the knights?"

Freddy only laughed at the threat. "Little Jim wouldn't dare touch me. No one can run this city like I can."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, 'Little' Jim was currently working with a new set of knights outside of Atlantis, showing them how to ride the aquatic vehicles known as hydrobikes. They looked somewhat like a motorcycle, minus the wheels. It was also possible for the riders to lay perfectly horizontal on their 'bike and still drive.

At that moment, Jim was letting the newbies cruise along beside Atlantis, but he stopped and looked up at the surface, frowning. He felt...odd. A shiver ran down his spine. He had only felt like this twice before. Each of those times Atlantis had been in danger and several dozen people were killed. But this time he worse then ever before.

"Something is coming...something really bad..." Jim thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Breaking through the waves in the center of the Grand Line was a ship. Not just any ship... a pirate ship. Forgoing the traditional skull and crossbones, upon the flag was a spherical lantern, with a soft yellowish orange glow in the center. This was the ship of the Glowing Lantern Pirates, searching for the sunken secrets of the Grandline. Their next target was to be delivered to them via an unusual means. A swarm of hornets flew in towards the ship from every imaginable directing, coalescing in midair above the ship. The buzzes and frenzied movements appeared on the outside to be random, but if one looked carefully, it was really a complex communications system, sharing information with each other. When the exchange was completed, all but one hornet swarmed a man at the prow of the ship, swarming toward the man's forehead. On the right side of the man's forehead were pockmarks in vaguely hexagonal shapes, interlocked with each other. The hornets dug into the pockmarks and vanished, and the one remaining hornet landed on the man's finger. The man, a short, squat, bald, and lumpy fellow, brought the hornet up to his face, and listened to it buzz. "Ah... I understand," the man murmured to the hornet, which flew into the pockmarks of the man's forehead.

[Presentation Box
Gustav Gurdel, the Lantern's Spy
Bounty: 500,000 Berries]

"Seriously, Gustav. It's been a year, and your hornets STILL creep me out," a short haired brunette woman said, her physique suggesting a profession as a boxer. There were two metal gauntlets on her fists, the knuckles studded with metal spikes. The woman herself was clothed in a tank top and shorts, with sneakers on her feet. "Jane, I've got word on two new possible targets. Atlantis and the Oro Jackson itself," Gustav said, turning his robed body to look at his crewmate.

[Presentation Box
Jane Kirken, the Lantern's Burn
Bounty: 1,250,000 Berries]

Jane leaned over the handrail, spitting into the ocean. "Well, tell the captain then. Be warned, he's in one of his freaky moods again." Gustav nodded and began walking towards the door leading into the bowels of the ship. "Thanks for the heads up, Jane."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 am

Seta then knew he must get all the help he can get. After all the pirates must be stopped. As he turned he then gave the Fleet Admiral a grin. And why did you thought that I would let you join this war? I only need you because you are the Fleet Admiral, I have no use for you than your signature nothing more and nothing less. . Seta then quickly slammed the door shut. He knew that this will be a hard one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 am

((Kaiser, you COMPLETELY ditched a waiting Todd right outside the door, as well as apparently pass through him cause he was standing in frond of the door lol))
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 am

Plush gold paws extended as feral green eyes opened with a brooding, yet sleepy haze; the excitement of the crew had stirred her nap, yet again. She half heard the muffled details about leaving in twenty minutes so she decided to postpone the remainder of her nap for a later time. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she licked her paw and began to wash her face. She gave any nearby crew members an extra glare for disturbing her nap before continuing her paw washing with a distinctive measure of apathy that only a cat could manage.

After her annoyance wore away, she decided it was probably best to make herself useful. She concentrated, allowing her true human form to overtake the devil fruit's feline influences. Despite her cavalier demeanor, she was aware that this particular expedition was particularly important; not just for her crew, but for the entire world; though, she didn't much care about the rest of the world.

After a good deal of stretching she wandered past Dude giving a general greeting nod. "Twenty minutes, you say?"
Despite awakening prematurely, she was in good spirits after her nap, which usually got her into trouble. She brushed past Hawks with an ominous flicker of mischief in her eyes.
"...really? and what does a magician know of history?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 am

(I just slammed the door Shad0w. I was gonna turn to your character if Todd had any reactions or anything XD)

Seta then looked at Todd who was, obviously, waiting for something. Seta then showed him his folder about the Black Marines. Seta then looking quite serious. He was always being sarcastic but this it the first time since Seshomaru's escape was that serious. Todd Eagle, I acknowledge your strength and also one of the most powerful that the government has. I like you to join my team the Black Marines. I will take charge of course
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:37 am

((I though you forgot me xD))

Todd grins "I see .. with pleasure I will join into them .. as long as I have a leadership role." He smirks towards Seta.

"Haaaaa ... !" Hawks gasped as Jade brushed past him "I just mentioned the obvious miss Jade." he adds. "Anooooooother lovely sweet moment ~! Maaha!" Ginji pops up as usual. "Stop doing that Ginji-sama !" Hawks says, losing his usual cool-head for the first time, albeit he mostly looked comedic rather than angry.
"Hm .. ? Ah yeah, we are going Miss Sphinx, we have a biiiig event to attent to, Hahahahaha !" Dude turns and tells Jade.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 am

Simo was walking down the hallway that both Todd and Seta were in. "Sirs, do you know if the reports are true? Has Atlantis been found?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Shabondy Archipelago.
In an old abandoned bar two people met secretly, a large man dressed in a white suit being accompanied by a dozen marines, and a very tall women dressed in a black cloak " The government decided that we may need a little more strength in the up coming battle and if you take us up on this offer we'll make this worth your while" the man handed the women a yellow envelope and waited, the hooded figure opened the envelope and smiled she spoke in a soft and firm voice " Very Well I'll be there to help" the man and the women then both headed out in there own direction...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

I edited it Nikz..and I'd like to use him in his

-Marineford, Ship Dock-

Major Payne walked down the long stone path that lead to Marineford. He looked around, seeing many different Marines walking towards the base. Major wasn't entirely thrilled about seeing so many marines in one spot like this. If it were this serious, he knew he couldn't fight as lazy as he normally did. Major stopped and turned towards his crew. Telling them to wait here and prepare the ship. Payne then turned back towards Marineford and began walking closer to his destination. As he made it through the city part of the Island. A lower ranking marine walked up to him and was shaking in sheer fear of Payne. Knowing his hostile like behavior, He didn't want to make the wrong move here. He then stopped in front of Payne and handed him a Snail Dial. Major stopped walking and reached out for the Dial, picking it up.

"Yoooo...Vice Admiral Major Payne...Leader of the Marines 1st Division...I've made it to base and am on my way to see You..Don't wait up.."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 pm

As Payne was walking, Jiper, the Marine Headquarters Admiral, was watching him from afar. The marine smiled and started moving towards him quickly. He scratched the right part of his face, as his left one was completely destroyed by getting scratched with his long nails. He slowly moved towards Payne and said "Oi... Payne... I see you are still intimidating the young marines...". Then, he smiled to the marine who was shaking in fear of Payne. The admiral said "Good job, young marine... I will talk about you to the fleet Admiral...". After that, he started talking to Payne again. He laughed and said "So... What is going on, Payne?" while still scratching his left part of his face, without stopping.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Jade gave a nod of acknowledgment in Dude's general direction. "Thank you... I hope that means I'll be having someone for dinner soon." A cruel glimmer danced in her feral green eyes as the thought of eating human flesh crossed her mind, causing her untamed sphinx form to overtake her for a moment. She regathered her thoughts and forced herself back into human for before turning her attention back to Hawks.
She quirked an amused brow at Ginji before speaking to Hawks again. "I see. Such a pity... I was beginning to think you've developed a keen interest in history." She starts walk away but then abruptly stops and slips up behind Hawks with cat-like stealth. She leans over his shoulder to whispers in his ear, perhaps a little too close. "If you don't stop calling me 'miss', I'll fashion a fine punishment for you."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Payne turned his head towards his good friend Jiper and held up his hand and opened his palm. Showing a still wave as a greeting. He then looked at the lower ranking marine running off like he was running from a man eating beast. He tilted his head and sighed.

"Oooooo...Nothing..just kind of irritated and all...With marines like him...I'll have to put effort in this up coming battle...How troublesome..If only we had more strong at heart solider's, I could sleep the rest of the battle..but I guess I'm going to have to be serious the entire time..What about you...Sir...."

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

After recruiting another member to his bounty hunting crew, they set out looking for more heads to cleave and more bounties to collect. In the past couple of days the crew had slain three different pirate crews, the total bounty came to a mere 50,000 belli. With the massive warship under his control three rookie pirate groups weren't nearly enough to quench the thirst for blood Derge and his crew mate had. "Why can't I find a challenge worthy of my talent!" Derge yelled causing the crew running the ship to scurry in fear. All of the sudden the ship's den den mushi began to ring.

Derge answered the snail phone, his eyes opened wide as he recognized the voice on the other side. "Father?"........"Atlantis?...Oro Jackson?...I see." responded Derge to his fathers words. The next words that Derge's father uttered next left the demon of blood speechless. Derge hung up the snail and hurled it into the ocean. "He's still alive...damn it!"

A delivery bird soon arrived carrying two log pose and a vivre card with a name scribbled on the back. "Helmsmen! Follow this vivre card." Ordered the enraged bounty hunter. "Does he really expect me to give this to him?" Derge said holding the second log pose up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 pm

(Anubis would not participate in here right Nikz?)

Seta then laughed a little and then pats Todd on the back. Ah. Todd you never change. HAHA! Well I will give you the Main Defensive Unit's Leader Position is that all right? . Seta then looked around him. He was inspecting that more would arrive.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm

((Yes Anubis himself with Ryan and Max will be taking part in this, not the Anubis pirate crew))

The ship was crossing the sea at a decent pace. On it were 4 big name pirates. Anubis was one of them , actually, the biggest name on this ship. He had heard about the news , and now wanted to delve in deeper and see what it would bring him. Anubis then looked to Ryan and Max "Well done getting the ship coated.. if we are lucky we will be the first ones there...... and how are you feeling Miss Clearwater?" Anubis asked this in genuine curiosity.

Nishki landed at Marineford, adjusting his cap, he was walking towards the insides, he didnt wait for the welcome party. he simply headed straight for the main office. He then saw Seta and Todd in the hall. "And what are you two doing here at the halls if Marineford?"

The news spread like wildfire and the world was changing slowly. People were intrigued and wanted to know what was down there. This would cause a mass migration of pirates all in search of Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

Gustav opened the door, only to come face to face with two of his crew mates, Cordell Caveat and Gunda Shonda, practically eating each other’s faces in the middle of the hallway. ”Gustav must ask Cordell and Gunda to please obtain a room for themselves,” Gustav said testily to the pair, who stopped their display of affection long enough to glare angrily at Gustav for ruining the moment. Both people were tall, and Gunda’s deep red, long wavy hair contrasted sharply against Cordell’s short shock of bright yellow hair. ”Gustav, screw off if you don’t have anything to say,” Cordell’s rough voice commanded, but it fell away as Gunda began stroking the side of his face. ”Fine, we’ll comply for now, you ugly old man,” Gunda sneered disdainfully, a mirror appearing before her. She seemed to check the state of her hair, and then both Gunda and Cordell sidled out of Gustav’s way. He could only pass them, snarling in puritanical disgust.

[Presentation Box
Cordell Caveat and Gunda Shonda, the Marksman and the Navigator of the Lantern
Bounties: Unknown]

Gustav went farther in, passing an open door, through which rather loud screeching sound was being emitted. Gustav leaned his head in through the door, finding a dark haired man sharpening a sword upon a grindstone. ”Davis, Gustav must ask for the horrible screams to be silenced. Gustav finds it hard to think clearly with all this racket!” Davis looked up and gave Gustav a glare. After one contemptuous grunt, Davis stopped turning the pedal of the grindstone, checking the edge of his sword to ensure it was properly sharpened. ”Gustav, if you’ve something to tell Captain, you had best do it soon.” Gustav nodded, moving along.

[Presentation Box
Davis Quell, the First Mate of the Lantern
Bounty: Unknown]

Gustav approached the door to the captain’s quarters, hearing a flute playing and drifting through the air. He noticed that two men flanked the door, both wearing yellow and orange monk’s robes. The one on the left’s head was shaved, with a dull orange sash tied across his waist. The sash’s ends trailed almost to the floor, and the man had his hands behind his back. The other man had short and spiky brownish blond hair, and was playing a simple, though sturdy, wooden flute with an alarming amount of skill. He had a long yellow scarf around his neck, which trailed, like his companion’s sash, almost to the ground. ”Twins Isaac and Matthew! Gustav has interesting news for the Captain! May Gustav proceed through the door?” The one on right just kept playing the flute, almost ignoring the man before him. The one on the left leaned forward, whispering in Gustav’s ear, ”Wait until Matt’s done playing his song… it’s been locking the Captain in a calmer and more stable mood.” Gustav nodded, saying, ”Gustav understands, Isaac.”

[Presentation Box
Isaac and Matthew Zev, the Guardian and the Musician of the Lantern
Bounties: Shared, but unknown]

Elsewhere on the Grand Line

Gael had his fingers sticking into a small clay pot, running the top of his index finger over the back of one of his pygmy-pygmy rabbits. ”So, you’re saying they’ve found the Oro Jackson? And Atlantis?” Gael asked as he stood up from his crouch. Ranyx was standing behind him, leaning on the large tree in the center of L’Isla della Stella. Ranyx nodded and said, ”Yes, if Ti’ar’s sources were right. I haven’t been to Atlantis in centuries, if at all.” Gael turned to Ranyx and smiled. ”What about the Oro Jackson? Do you think there’ll be anything shiny I can get?” Ranyx grinned at the smaller man. ”Not sure, I can’t even remember when the Oro Jackson became part of popular mythology. You might get lucky though. We’ll probably see Ti’ar there… the World Government will probably try to silence Atlantis… they’ve been waiting to for at least decades.” Gael whistled, summoning his animals. ”Well, we’ll have to take a look, won’t we? Maybe a visit’ll jog your memory, eh?”

Ranyx shrugged, placing his hand on Gael’s shoulder. ”Heh, we’ll see. I’ll see you at Atlantis, then. Make sure you’ve left plenty of food… for the animals.” Gael nodded. ”Get going. I’ll see you there.” Ranyx crouched down, and launched into the air. Gael watched his friend shoot off, and then he turned to his animals. ”Squil, Peaba, I’m leaving you two behind to defend the island for the time being. I’ll be back ASAP.” He walked over to Figdra, who had already swallowed Fenrir and Rirnef, and he slipped into Figdra’s chilly mouth. As he vanished into Figdra’s pocket dimension, Figdra began hopping over to Pwuga. They wouldn’t go slow… they couldn’t afford it. If the Marines got there too quickly, they might break something before Gael could get it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 am

Jiper kept scratching the right part of his face with his right hand and moved his left hand in front of his mouth to yawn. After yawning for quite some time, he said to the Vice Admiral "Well... I will just be there to ensure that the mission will be successful... I will only interfere if things turn bad so that we will turn the tables.". The Admiral seemed to be very confident, for sure. Then, he asked "What about you, Payne? Are you planning to go all-out?"

At the meantime, Maxulus was heading towards Atlantis with his captain, with Ryan and with Delia...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))   Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : The prologue to Atlantis ((Open to all who are interested in joining the whole site war thread, especially for Gael and James to set up their characters))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next