One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:09 pm

"And who are you supposed to be?" Maximillion said with a smile on his face. Despite the fact that he did not show it, he was quite happy to see that he was challenged by somebody else and not by Unholy. Now, he could demonstrate his molten steel abilities and kill his enemy right in front of everyone, teaching her a lesson and demonstrating his incredible power to the world. As soon as he spoked his words, the man moved his right hand forward. He said "Burning Shockwave!" as he launched a shockwave towards amanda that was combined with his molten steel, making it a deadly shockwave that could incinirate anything it hit. What an incredible attack... Maximillion could feel the power coming out of his body. He was much stronger than before.

Meanwhile, Manta followed Payne and Gary to the spot of the titan. In the begining, he was concentrated at the battle of the "man without fear" and the Vice-Admiral against the titan. However, soon enough he was surprised to see that his brother was there, fighting Amanda. He could not understand what was going on, but he would not approach him. He did not want to be an obstacle in his battle. He would approach as soon as he ended the battle. Instead, he started running towards Unholy and said "Chk. I guess I will have to finish you off to show off to my brother!". Manta was determined to assist the Vice-Admiral and Gary in their battle against Unholy and the titan!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 pm

(Amanda)
Useing lighting Soru to dodge Max's Attack she sped past Max towards Gary.

"Lighting Storm Leg: Lines' Stomping the grou nd serval times. The air infused lighting is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version
. On the Last Line AManda Stepped on the lighting and rid it all the way to Gary.

"Lighting Round House Kick! "throws three powerful near-simultaneous lighting kicks roundhouse kicks with one leg to Gary's throat, chest and stomach,

(UNholy)
The Titain started to Shoot Molten fistsinto the air. As the cooled down in the atmphers Huge steel metors crashed around Max
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 pm

"You pathetic woman!" were the words of the captain of the Dusk Pirates who would hesitate at NOTHING to exterminate the woman. For the first time after the Atlantis War he went on a rampage. Now that he gained the powers of the molten steel fruit on his right hand, he believed that he would be invinsible. In combination with his shockwave style, he was unstoppable. Seeing her attacking Gary, he said "Shockwave Rush!" to move with equal to Soru speed behind her. Hopefully, she was concentrated on attacking Gary so she stopped briefly to perform her attack, something that allowed Maximillion to reach her, despite the fact that she was in the Adrenaline mode. Then, he placed his hand a few inches behind her back and with an evil smile on his face he said "Burning Shockwave!" as he attempted to incinirate her from behind by launching a powerful burning shockwave that was combined with the hotter than magma liquid steel.

Meanwhile, Manta would not be distracted by the sudden appearance of the woman. With an evil smile on his face that was same with Maximillion's he swung his scythe and said "Scythe Windslash!" as he launched an air blade towards Unholy in order to see how he and the titan would deal with it. With his actions, Manta would probably make a name for himself, but he did not care at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

(Amanda)
The MOlten steel melted off amandas right arm and she almost instantly Used both her legs to "Lighitng buck!" at Max in the processed attempteing to knock him back with devistaing force.

The air blade left a small cut in the steels outer Shell 4 pillars of Steel errupted around Manta while a giant pillar errupted from below him

(Chusei)
In the Smoke screen Chusei took Vincents swords as he Used Shadow Soru combined with Jet dash... A Shadow loomed over The Steel Titain from Above.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Looking at the damage he caused, Maximillion was more than satisfied. However, his lust for blood would not be satisfied if he did not get the head of that woman. Amanda was a criminal and a member of the Unholy Pirates. She was very dangerous and she had attacked a place. Nobody would blame him for this and nobody would complain. Everything would be alright... The man moved both his hands forward as mean of defense. He said "Shockwave Shield!" as he launched two shockwaves that formed a shield in front of him. However, that was not all in the defense. The shield was getting echanced from the molten steel that came out of the right pad, making it extremely hot and burning, while also increasing its density. If the lightning kick hit the shield, the woman's legs would be incinirated just like her arms...

Meanwhile, Manta started sweating all of a sudden. He could not understand why in the begining but afterwards, he realized that he was approached by fire again. Knowing that he would be doomed to burn if stayed at his current place, he said "Shockwave Rush!" as he moved away with Soru speed, dodging the giant pillar at the last second. He barely managed to survive that attack. However, he would not let himself stop. He said "Scythe Windslash!" again as he launched another air blade aiming for Unholy...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 pm

(Amanda)
Contuined to Kick with her Kick only stopping sort sending out a pwerful Lighting shockwave attemptiong to Knock Max back (LOL Get AWay!"

(Unholy)
This time the Air cutter opend a scar n the Outer shell however MOlten steel oozed out and quickly filled the hole.
Poping out of the pillar he Dodge Unholy Used Molten steel wave aiming it at Manta. The Slipping back into the molten steel pillar followed the lava flow back to the Titain.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 pm

'Explosives!' Kiba thought as the girl bombarded him with all she had. "Geppo!" He shouted and jumped high into the air once again. One tug at Zurui made the chameleon-cloak to get the message and become invisible once again. Kiba, hidden by the invisible Zurui, landed behind the girl and quickly moved away using his silent version of Soru so she wouldn't be able to spot him by the sound of his landing. He was now standing on the girl's right, silently closing in on her.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Maximillion was surprised to see that Amanda dodged the attack. She stopped immediately. She was a good combatant. However, she was nothing compared to him. As the shockwave was coming towards him, the man used shockwave from his feet to give himself force to jump high in the air. Then, he looked towards the woman with an evil look on his face, as always and said "Time to end this..." as he moved his two hands together. He said "Molten Metal Massacre!" as he started creating a dragon that was made of molten metal. In the begining, the dragon was moving slowly. However, the man used his shockwaves from both his hands to push it forward and make it move significantly faster. And so, the molten steel dragon, with its mouth opened, headed towards Amanda in order to incinirate her. If the woman entered inside the dragon's mouth the only thing that would be left would be her skeleton. That was the strength of the dragon.

Meanwhile, Manta looked at the molten steel wave. He knew that he could not do anything to escape all of the attack. As he run away with his Shockwave Rush, his left hand was hit by the attack. Apparently, it got burnt and Manta's hand was burning. He was damaged. He had to go with his beam quickly, otherwise he would die. After moving closely towards Unholy, he pointed towards him with his scythe that was carried by his right hand that was not burnt. He said "Chicken Beam!" as he launched a beam from his scythe that would turn the man into a chicken if it hit him... And if he turned into a chicken, his strength would be reduced to the point that he would be unable to handle the titan at all. He hoped that this technique worked.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 pm

(Chusei)
"Shadow Soru/Jet Dash!"
A Brillant flash of Light Blinded Max and Amanda. Two Ocean wave Blades Blasted At Max and Amanda. The first Ocean wave hit Maxs dragon turning it into steel removing Max's controll over it and the second Ocean slash was met my Amandas Lighting blast.

"Now.. What do we have here....? A RoyalGuard Fighting for her Country and a High leveled Prate with High ambitions.... I Sugest you both get ot of here before you ruin my consentration. Unholy is mine AND MINE ALONE!!!"

Amanda Yelled at Chusei. "You son of a bitch get out of my way!"

(Unholy)
INside the Titain Unholy simple CReated a Giant Steel Katana that attempted to reflect the Beam back at Manta
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 pm

"Son of a bitch!" were the words of Maximillion to Chusei as well. He did not expect him to come there and save his opponent. The dragon was his strongest molten steel attack as he was not used to the power yet and it was stopped by the mysterious man. However, that man had something that picked Maximillion's interested. His whole appearance intrigued him. For some unexplained reason he wanted him in the crew. He said "Hm... But you are an interesting son of a bitch... If I give you Unholy's head or help you defeat him... Will you join me and my crew?" were his words to Chusei before he went for a sneaky attack to Amanda by moving his right hand and launching a Burning Shockwave when she probably did not expect it.

Meanwhile, Manta started spinning his scythe as the beam was coming towards him. As he was spinning it, he said "Chicken Hunter Mode!" and charged the beam with energy that turned anything it hit into a chicken. As a result, the energy that was coming towards him was also charged to the scythe's blade and so he protected himself. Then, the man said "Damn... What can his weakness be?!". He had an idea but he would wait to try it...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

The shockwave struck Vlad in the stomach, causing him to fly backwards and smash into a wall, where he slumped to the ground, un-moving. Charles used his magnetism to create magnetic shields around himself and Gael, drawing the molten steel to a less dangerous position. He created a funnel of magnetism to draw the molten metal away, throwing it into the ocean.

Commander Cain moved to intercept Iken, his metal components conducting the electricity away from Gael. A man behind Iken lifted up a hand, and tendrils of darkness reached out to grab him. Iken was pulled back by the indestructible force of gravity. "It's a pity Gael commanded me not to kill you... it would make me so extremely happy."

['Apocalpyse': Presumed Dead]

A sticky pink substance flowed around Iken, closing around him, grasping for his limbs. "I can't have you killing the one who gave us our lives back. I'm sorry." The substance, chewing gum, flowed around Iken, trying to bind him to the ground.

[Maximus, "The Masked Man": Presumed Dead]

Tanith's attack had taken Micael by surprise, and Lucas managed to encase Yusuke's and Charles' legs in wax. "C'mon, I don't need this, Anubis..." Gael groaned, as he snapped his fingers. Vines leaped to surround and encase Tanith and Lucas, if only to hold them down for a while. "Sorry, I need to get rid of Unholy... maybe Anubis will forgive me..." Yusuke holstered his guns and opened up both palms, facing Unholy. "Lightning Lance." Electricity sparked and lanced between his hands and fingers, before gathering into a large shaft of electricity, which Yusuke threw at Unholy. Micael recovered quickly, creating a hydra out of poison. "Now, with help, I've risen far above and beyond what I once was!" He launched the poison forward, trying to bite through the titan to get at Unholy.

All the while Vlad Sparrow had suddenly reappeared by Iken, grabbing his shadow. "I have been given orders to remove your shadow if you continue fighting. Do not... I want to leave you alive, at least for now."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

(Amanda)
Useing a Double Shockwave Kick and explosion of electic 100 molten spikes expoldes in all direction.

(Chusei)
"Fast step....Shadow Soru...Jet Dash!" At blinding speeds Chusei used a series of Ultra fast Jet Slashed parrying the Steel spikes from heaiding any further. "I do not wish to see your Blinded attacks destroy anymore citezens espechially the children.... If Unholy Dies I will travel with you.... DO what you will with Amanda just try to avoid harming those who are not invoulved.

"Chusei drew his Blade as a Flash of Light blinded them as he dissapeared.

(Unholy)
Shooting a steel fist at the Oncoming lighting attack They collided. As the super heated steal heated to unbealivable levels from the Lighting it explloded slahing Molten steel on the ground.

The Titain attempt to chop of the hydras head while sending a blast of molten steel from its belly button
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Maximillion looked at Amanda who deflected his attack easily and he started thinking. He could understand that he started acting like his former self but he used to keep that personality to his enemies. Moreover, he started thinking of the reason he came to the place. He came there to save his brother Manta and help him escape from the marines, only to notice that Manta was safe and sound, battling at a nearby place and that the man who saved him in the Atlantis War, Iken, was battling Unholy. Also, the marines had attacked the place and he would be having more problems. The captain of the Dusk Pirates knew that he had two enemies. The first enemy was the Unholy Pirates. For the sake of the man who saved him, he would help him destroy them. Maximillion knew how to pay a debt after all. Then, secondly, the other enemy was the marines. The Vice-Admiral Major Payne and the captain of the Hooded Knights, Darnel, were examples for this. Also, in this list there were also these who helped the marines, Gary for example. Of course, Manta was excluded as he would be punished later...

After thinking all these things, the man started calming down a little bit. However, he still kept his evil smile towards Amanda. He said with a calm voice "Let's end this..." as he pointed towards her with his right hand. He said "Burning Shockwave!" as he launched a molten steel shockwave towards her in an attempt to eliminate her once more.

Meanwhile as Manta thought of a strategy. Seeing that the titan was powered from below, he came up with a plan. The man started cutting the ground, causing a hole. He could see the molten steel inside the ground. He said "I hope this works..." as he said "Chicken Garden!". Then, he launched a blast of energy inside the molten steel that exploded. As soon as it exploded the energy that turns people into chickens started passing through the underground molten steel... As the steel was not in a solid form, the energy could still pass. Manta hoped that this plan worked and that Unholy would be finally turned into a chicken...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 pm

(Amanda)
"Endless Waltz Style": Combinds Her love of Danceing with Kamie Paper & Slime Very elegant way. rapidly moveing with Lighting Sword Used her left hand to fire a thuner bolt at Max's Head Speding around Max in a circle Amanda Frowned. "I AM nt just any ordinary WOman do not hink you can dismiss me so easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amanda Used "Six King Lightning Leg Gun: The user places one or both his/her Feet right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave infused with a very high voltage. The Powerfull blast headed towards Max with intent to kill.

(Unholy I guess lol)
The Molten still is thick and hot as the beam hit the Steel . Millions of steel chickens umped out of the hole. Wondering around aimlessly.

Useing the screeching voice tube Unholy bellowed in a scrreching voice. "Just give up Chicken boy... "

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Alphonse showed up finding Sarah in a ditch, covered in blood. Alphonse stood infront of her, ignoring the blood in her body. He Smiled at Sarah, seeing that she was in pain. Alphonse picked her up, and flew to the highest tower in the middle of the battle field, where he sat down on the ceiling of it with Sarah beside him. "You dont have to be scared ok? Ive killed before you'll get used to the feeling.. although not completely." Alphonse looked down at all the chaos "We'll stay here until the time is right for us to strike ok Sarah?" he held her close, making sure she wouldn't be in danger anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 pm

sarah was still shaking and whispered to his ear "im a cannibal, i ate another human .its the reason i have blood on my face" she was shaking more she didnt all of the man but she ate his chest she said "how do you get used to killing people you are ending anothers life" she was sad and shaking and held him tightly and said to his final question "ok" though she wasnt entirely sure she wanted to kill again.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Alphonse answered her question, "You get used to it because you do it alot.. you dont have a choice but to get used to it." Alphonse was reffering to himself, theh horrible past he was trying to forget kept running in his head, this war was a nightmare for Alphonse. He looked back at Sarah "You dont have to go if you dont want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 pm

sarah said "ill try and get used to it "she said this knowing she would never get used to it. sarah then continued "i will come with you after we are needed" sarah was ready held alphonse tight as she could. she didnt want to kill again but she had to help alphonse.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:39 pm

''ugh this is so boring..''
said youri at a nagging way while strolling over the roofs.
he then saw metal jumping to some kind of tower.
res''maybe he finally understood the concept of last resort..''
youri then ran over to the tower and saw sara covert in blood.''wassap dudes and dudettes''he said like nothing happened.
''you know you should better stay here,as a member of 4rth you need to wait out and attack when everyone is tired.it is a pretty solid plan if you ask my..SO WHY THE F*CK DID YOU ATTACK HEAD ON!''
youri seemed irritated and tried to smack metal on the head to punish him at a somehow kid like way.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Alphonse was smacked above the head "Hehehe i didnt know 4rth division was last resort, but illl wait here for when im needed" Alphonse was atleast glad Youri was ok, Alphonse cpuldnt picture Youri dying but in this mess Alphonse couldnt help but worry. Alphonse started taking the blood of Sarah's face with his coat, trying to see her normal face.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

((So the combined 35 million volts did nothing to the cyborg?))

Using the mans own devil fruit against him was how Iken killed him before and thats how he would try to do it again. Reaching behind his back Iken pulled out his spear from with in his captains coat. Throwing the spear at the man producing the intense gravity, the spears speed shot forward at higher speeds using the users power against him. The spear was aimed for a death blow, if it were to hit it would spear the man right between the eyes.

As the spear sped farther and farther it was apparent the man trapped by his own gravity wasn't going to be able to dodge. The closer it got to it's target the more the zombie like people tried to attack Iken and prevent him from moving. Using his Rejection Slayer Iken slashed through the weakened pink gunk. The chewing gum substance was weakened by the seastone core of the Rejection Slayer allowing the sword to cut through it.

"Flying Light Blade"

In a flash of bright yellow light Iken disappeared into what seemed to be nothingness. Slowing the scene down, a veil of protective light wrapped around Iken. This light caused Iken's shadow to disappear from the shadow stealer's grip. Iken was free from any thing holding him down thanks to the power of his spear, the Spear of Summoning. With the power of this tool Iken traveled at the speed of light to the spear which was only a foot away now.

"One Sword Style: Vertical Slash"

Appearing in front of Apocalypse Iken grabbed his spear with his left hand and attempted to slash the foe with the other. Iken used his Rejection Slayer to attempt to cut the man in half vertically. The mans gravity pulling power only aided in Iken's attempt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 pm

sarah didnt react to youris comment and was greatful that the blood was being wiped of her face and said "thank you". she reacted to the last thing he said and replied "why do you shout at us when we are at a battle field." sarah was doing better she felt pain below her stomach but thought nothing of it she thought it was nothing big.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

((I need a link to Fu-Long I can't seem to find him))

"Goddamn it get the hell out of my way asshole!" Jacob yelled.

Jacob did a flip recovering from the kick that had somehow hit him in the side without any warning what soever. After preforming his flip Jacob landed on the side of a medium sized building and kicked off of it. Using flash Jacob traveled as soru level speed strait at Fu-Long. Pulling out his large black sword he was ready to block any blow or counter. With his other hand Jacob jabbed at the foe with his poisoned seastone blade.

"Namikaze Mach Rapier"

A blinding speeds Jacob stabbed at his enemy with the powerful devil killing blade. Jacob hit 300 reps per second trying to impale, cut, and gore his target. The man was powerful and could hold his own against most on the grandline. However it was now time for him to fight one whose battle experience trumped his own. However Jacob's training experience most likely trumped that of anyone on the battle field.

((KEEL VS LUKE))

Luke thew four kunais something glistened behind the kunai as the flew through the air. The kunai all headed for Keel, one to his right, one to his left, and one above and below Keel. If Keel were to move an inch in any direction he would be hit by a kunai. However oddly enough none of the kunai seemed to be on a direct path with Keel himself.

"Move and you're dead." Luke said obviously with something up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:18 pm

(Ooc, prepare for monoluage)

goru finnally arrived at the scene, startled at the body count he simply gazed on as the scene continued. keel on the otherhand was luaghing his head off.
"you think im afraid of whatever you have for me," he started "im one of the best. i've killed off intire islands before, villages obliterated, litteraly in the case of turfnes. ive slain figure heads known throught the world. hell, ive killed the heads of world casinos for an infininte amount of beli! soon ill kill a future yonkou! all i have to do is get to the titan and kill the man pulling the strings, then leave this god damn city to burn! every second that fire could kill another person. after all that do you think ill let you simply kill me with an obvious trap?!"
calming down some what he continued "i might kill iken just for kicks anyway. oh and by the way... oops." as he said this he put out his hand behind a kunai and waited for whatever luke had in store.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:12 pm

(OOC: Click my Roleplaying thing in my sig)

Fu-Long, using his keen reflexes and agility, began pushing the blade away from each direction it came from through every attempt to slash him. Fu-Long continued the defensive attack until He could find an opening. Fu-Long then Put the back of his left hand on the blade and used his sheer strength to push it away from his person. Not out of Jacobs hand, but far to the left. At that, Fu-Long opened up his right hand and made a palm, he then tightened it making a spear. Fu-Long then attempted a quick stab to Jacobs right lung.

"SPEAR!!"

Back At the Main frontier

Gary, being saved by a pirate he didn't even know. Nodded at him in thanks. He then landed on the floor and jumped backwards 5 times. Payne doing the same. They both watched the battle from a distance. Gary kept his guard up, looking for a new way to attack this Titan. Although he could destroy it him self. With that Lighting girl in the way, He could face fatality. Gary then looked at Manta, the boy who he first encountered and saw what he did to the Titans foot. If he could just do that again, but this time to the head. Gary could finish off this demon.

"..Hmm..it seems this thing can regenerate quickly..I'll need to hit it Hard and Fast...Payne. I'll need you to watch my back again."

Payne sat with his hands in his Red suit pocket and grinned his teeth. Although he grew angry, he kept his mind clear. So he didn't turn into Pain. Payne then threw off his Black Customized Navy coat. Showing he was going all out.

"Although you are a Pirate..this threat will have to be defeated..do what you must..I'll have your back.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next