One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am

renko was wandering why no-one was at the ship and he could find no more medicine so he left the ship not knowing there was a battle going on. as he got onto the battle field he didnt see it as a battle but some other horrible illsion but he saw some of the people on the crew so he knew one of the doctor would be here and as he walked around he used steel cloth arms to smash and tear through mercenaries thinking nothing of it he wanted medicine he only had 15 syringes left.

jace was running as he found the battle field it was in ruin he thought why are these people such barbarians. he started to pick up the wind speed to storm level but to those who didnt know his power it would of looked like a storm just happened as held his arms keeping the wind speed as it was he kept he feet on the ground with ease . he was looking for someone who wasnt destructive.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 am

AT THE SPOT WHERE HACE IS...

As the man is using his wind, two creatures approach him, asking for help. Koga and R.A.M. 2 who had seen him before, watched his power and understood that he was strong enough to help them save Manta from the clutches of the marines. After all, they did not know that Manta was safe and sound and that he was battling Unholy and so they tried to find somebody to assist them. They looked at the man and Koga said "Excuse me sir, may I ask you something?", hoping that Jace would help them.

MAXIMILLION VS AMANDA

Watching the terrifying attack that Amanda used against him, Maximillion decided to dodge instead of countering with a stronger attack. In no time, the man said "Shockwave Rush!" as he started using his shockwave while running, echancing his speed to Soru levels to dodge the lightning bolts. Then, with a smile on his face, he said "How long will you keep battling without an arm woman?" as he launched another Burning Shockwave towards her in an attempt to burn her with his molten steel. The battle had reached its peak, for sure. Who would emerge victorious?

MANTA, GARY AND PAYNE VS UNHOLY

Manta did not know what to do. He felt bad for helping Payne and Gary, yet he had no other choice. He had to if he wanted to take down that titan. Watching at the ways the man countered his attacks, he started believing that there was no way to defeat Unholy. However, one last idea came to his mind. He would improvise.

The man started spinning his scythe with his right hand very quickly, gathering as much strength as possible. Then, after swinging it for a while, he started forming an air blade. He said "Scythe Windslash!" as he launched a giant air blade with all his power that was much stronger than the regular one and cut cut through metal. However, there was something else in the attack that made it worthy. The attack was echanced with the chicken energy. As a result anyone that would be hit directly would be turned into a chicken. And as the metal would be cut by the air blade in the attack there was no way to deflect it... Manta hoped that this worked as he used much of his strength in that attack.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 am

Myra
As Myra dogged the air slash by leaping to the side, a technique that he always hated since she was unable to do it herself, she giggled a litte before replying; "Your crew sure does sound like a load of fun, but I'm gonna stick with these guys for a while, might get to see a bit of tourturing after this!" Myar then leapt in the air, and fiped repeatedly in an atempt to cleave through Keel.

Ellen
ellens grin disapeared as she saw KIba disapear once again, and franticly searched around for an opening. "Where the hell is that devil fruit freak?" she snarled in anger, before frustratedly giving up on searching and just deciding to throw cherry bombs every where, lobbing them at all sides, with littlw care of where friend and foe was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 am

jace responded to koga and said "what can i do for you?" jace was going to help no matter what was wrong he to help stop this destruction he saw a fire and put it out with the wind he had made he started to gather wind around his arms waiting to know what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 am

Koga looked at Jace with a depressed face. He said "You see, I am a pirate... In a crew... And my captain's brother is missing. He was probably caught by the marines. You seem to be a strong individual so I am asking for your assistance. Can you provide that to me?". Koga had no other options. As he and R.A.M. 2 could not find Manta by themselves they had to ask for assistance. He only hoped that Jace would help them and that they would search for Manta together. If they did not find him, Maximillion would probably be mad and then nothing would stop him...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Alphonse stayed on top of the buildings watching the Destruction wake fold. Sarahs face was clean now so she was just in his arms now. He was wondering when the Time would would be to strike. His metal sands were around the arena, so he can sence everything that was happening. It was pure destruction, One that Alphonse has never seen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 pm

sarah her head in karasus arms she asked "whats going on?" she wandered how many people were dying and how safe they were, as sarahs face was completely cleaned she felt better and not as bad as she felt before.

jace said to koga "fine i will help you find this guy if i pick you up would you be able to point him out?" he thought if he picked up the winds and used one of his skills he would be able to get him up to about 100 metres. jace then as some random people ran past him they were holding weapon so he created a small tornado around them and made them fly into the air instantly dying when they landed with a crunch.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:48 pm

"Theres people dying left and right, theres a life dying every few seconds. The people are Meeting their enemys, and some of them are conversing. No doubt for more violence." Alphonse looked at the big metal suit. "... thats no longer holy.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

sarah couldnt deal with so much violence when she looked up she saw the huge metal man and all the violence even though she was safe and she wasnt fighting she didnt like being in the middle of it all she told alphonse "i cant stay here its such a sad place, you can stay here i dont care if i get in trouble for running away." she changed into her wolf form and jumped down from the building and headed back to the harbour she was heading for the ship she saw all the panic in the streets this place was a hellhole
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Alphonse Let her leave, she had Metal sands on her Colar, Alphonse put them on in teh bar. She would be safe atleast, since he new were shed be at all times. Alphonse continued to watch the violence, as his eyes started watching it the more he ended up liking it... Alphonse didnt want to keep watching.. but he had to wait until a crew mate needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 pm

sarah made her way back to the forest and hid herself there she didnt want to see the violence and when she was in the forest she felt safe. she hoped that that the violence would spread to all the trees and burn them down she then drank from the river and waited for it all to stop
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:00 pm

''is this not a good sight of the battles?to bad i need to be responsible and make sure you do not make another bad move like facing that giant..''
he said with a grin on his face and laughing a little.''get used to it,since you will see this a lot.you are part of 4th,the WAITING steel,you will often find yourself waiting and seeing how many people die and you just need to wait.that sara thinks this is scary?it will get far more worse as every second someone becomes stronger and later even greater battles are gonna come.''youri then grabbed some orange juice in a bottle and drank it.he looked fiercely at metal while thinking:what an idiot..being afraid of a battle field.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:12 pm

"hehehe, you think Im gunna face the giant? Its not my battle to be fought. Even if the enemy becomes stronger we'll be there to make sure the odds are still with us. 4rth division is last resort, were the last chance to turn the tide. I must do my job.. and wait". Alphonse didnt care if he had to wait, to him a battle he fought without winning was a win. But watching teh battle was getting him eager to fight. Small shards were unconsciously leaving his body, showing how into the battle he was. He Waited as he saw the blood spill, "If any more Nakama Die Id be Violating my life Goal.."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Payne

Payne then began shooting fire out of both his fist as he spun around. Creating a circle of fire around him. He then swung his arms in the air and caused the fire to rise with them, creating a large flaming pillar. Payne then rode the Pillar of Fire and came out the top.

"..Flame Pillar!!"

Being about 50 feet tall. Payne looked at where he was in terms of the Titan. He was about near its belly button.

"Flame Spears!!"

Payne then began throwing 1200 degree fire spears at the Titan, attempting to pierce its body.

Gary

Seeing Payne was taking the assault. Gary sawt to back him. Although he just asked for the back up. Gary overlooked it and looked down at the Titans feet. They where still in tack. But what would happen if it had no foundation below? Gary then pulled both his arms back and aimed for the Sand below the Titan. Gary then began squeezing his hands together slowly, at the same time. Creating two large holes in the sand where the Titans feet where. Thus, he made it to the earth finally. Gary then stopped moving the sand and rose his arms in the air.

"Payne..I'll need some time!...GUUUURAAAAA..."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

''hmmm...life...goal..''it seemed metal had hit touchy subject with youri.
''you waited long enough...in a all out battle like this we cannot waist time!i will go with you to ensure you wont die,i will be following you so go!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 pm

((OCC: Ok sorry my computer was on the frizz, so I'm a little behind. I'll try my best to make sense of my posts.))

Darnel was shocked that Maximillion choose to run away from a fight. They just don't make good pirates now and days. Darnel ate a rumble and activated his scent point. Ashley had gone out on her own without his permission. Darnel hissed angrily at her leaving . Sticking out his tongue Darnel could pick up multipe heat sensors everywhere. He picked up Ashley's location, and ran to save her.

Sangjo from the steel village was searching for Holy, since he had gone missing(having no idea that he is dead). He searched using his sound powers to echo his voice for miles. He hoped that the other steel villagers could hear him as he walked. The sound of battle could be heard everywhere and Sangjo was getting kinda worried of his nakama especially Iken who he hasn't seen all day.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Luke smiled as the simple minded man just stood there with no fear of the obvious trap. Pulling his arms back the kunai Luke had thrown wrapped around Keel. This caused this invisible strings trailing behind them to wrap around Keel tightly. With the strings in place Keel had no chance of escaping Myra's attack unless some miracle decided to smile upon the blood thirsty killer.

"This is over." Luke said as he held the strings tight.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 pm

(UNholy)
The Titains Used both Giant Steel Katanas. to create a two Deadly Air Cutter than fused together. The Incredible Air Cutter outmatched Manta's as to crashed trough it Heading at Manta.

The Flaming Spear simple mealted the Thick steel shell on the outside of the golem giving UNholy more controll over it.

"YOU ALL DIE NOW!"
"1Million Shard of DEATH!!!!!" Countless spiks grew on the outside of the titans body. A flurry of Molten steel spikes blast from The Titains Body in a Non stop giant Aoe all around him attacking everyone on the battle field. Useing all the molten steel from the titain left Only A Very Deep Hole Under ground. (He Tunnneld undergron =) )

(Amanda)
Useing Lighting Soru She wasnt able to pervent the endless MOlten steel spikes from hittng her. Useing Lighitng speed and lighting bolts she managed to escape with just 5 deep holes in her body. Blood dripped from her gashes as she use Geppou very high in the air. Which was one of the very few spots one could avoid most of the Molten Spikes.

"HOLY YOU FUCK!!!! THAT HIT ME TOOO!"

(Ashley)
Useing Sharpfang she shot off Spiral steel arrrows at the molten steel. She also reacived holes in her chest legs and arms Jumping in a hole sharpfang maide she barley escaped death.. "Awww Sharpy what the hell was that!" Ashley bled heavily form her would as she peaked her head up over the hole.

(CHusei)
Drawing his Blue Katana A Flash of Light appeard. COnstantly useing Ocean slash to turn the Molten steel spikes into normal steel spikes. Useing The Jet dials in his sword along with his super spped way able to deflect every single spike that headed towards him...

"Unholy you cowards Show yourself!!!"

A Giant pillar of Molten still errupted from Under Chusei. However upon useing Minds eye could use his senses to hear the Pillar before it errupted.

"Fast step....Shadow Soru...Jet...Dash!" Lucky Chusei barley dodged that last pillar.

"Damnit where did he get this power...."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

before the strings hit keel looked around, hoping to find a distraction. seeing goru he remembered how dearly iken cared for his nakama. smiling he used tekkai to take myras attack head-on. when the attack hit myras weapon cut through all but one string and sent keel flying. using geppou to snap the final cord and appear behind goru, slashing several times along his back, the wounds were large enough to cause an instent knockout and if left unchecked would kill him.

giving 2 finger salute and mocked "i've heard this poor soul was one of ikens nakama, so heres the deal. you can continue this fight and leave him here to die, cuasing iken to get... cranky. or i can walk away and you can save him while i get to bring my seastone to goliath over there." with that he began running towards the steel titan but letting off enough for the others to try and catch up; ready for a soru if they didnt care for the man.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Derge stood there looking at the girl, she really didn't know who he was. The fearless bounty hunter that took on a Yonkou and allies. Or at least that's how the Marine controlled newspapers painted him. Derge was really nothing like the description, he only did it to further his own goals. Knowing that he was a favorite among the actual marines Derge wasn't about to kill one even though he could get away with it if needed.

"I'm a marine..." Derge said before he was cut off by the steel spikes.

Reverting back into his normal form Derge formed a wall of blood as strong as Steel. Returning his attention to the girl he noticed she was badly damaged. In a flash the woman was off her feet and in Derge's arms, a bubble of blood surrounded her injuries. Slowly the blood was transforming and replacing the cells that were lost or damaged.

"Don't worry you'll be fine." Derge said.

"Blood Gear"

Steam erupted from Derge's body as he went back into his power mode. With his speed Derge was able to reach the ship the woman had came on in mere seconds. Placing her down on the ship Derge returned to the battlefield an instant later. Derge needed to get favor from within the marines, what would do it better than saving one of their own?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm

(Ashley)
Smileing Brightly At Derge she Forced her self free. "Thanks for the help fwlow marine. But I have Pirates to Calpture Hehehe!"
Jumping on the ground Ashley blew Derge a kiss. 'Next time tell me your name sweetie!"

Useing soru Ashley returned to the battle with Sharpfang
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 pm

((you know I have the Quake Fruit...right?))

Gary

Just what Gary watched as he saw a large mass sink into the ground before he let out his attack. Gary the rose his right foot about 3 feet off the ground and stomped on the ground while sending enormous quakes through the sand. The Earth shook in a straight line until it made its way to where Unholy and the Titan where located, such an attack would send Unholy flying out of the ground at rocket speed and possible tip the Titan over.

Payne

As Payne saw the monsterus Titan fire out thousands of steel spikes to rain apon his opponents. Payne then took in a deep breath and began blowing fire onto the ground. As it hit the ground. Payne flung both his arms out to the side and brought them down to his waist. He then quickly rose his arms above head. At the same time, the fire that was on the floor rose up about 50 feet in the air leveled with Payne.

"Flame MIRROR!!!"

Payne heated the fire to about 1000 degrees to melt the on coming Steel. He didn't want to help the pirates. But it seemed he'd have to since he was siding with Gary, who was looked apon as a hero to the government.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm

(UNholy)
Getting hit by the Under ground Quake Blasted Unholy out of the groun as he crashed into a Giaint steel spike. Slowly standing up he coughed up blood. "You Quake fuck ... your gonna die now mOhahahahaha!"
"Shadow Soru!"
A Dark shadow loomed behind Gary. 'Silver Flare coating x 10!"
UNholy coated his 6 swords and his two sword legs along with his entire body with SIlver Flare.

"Assassin Art: 8 Sword Style:Danceing Katana!"Throws 4 katana with silver flare at opponet barley missing them then useing shadow Soru to Charge with two katanas and his Sword legs while slashing pulls all four wires and slashes at Eight differant angles. WHile useing shadow King Gun With his Two katanas in his hand to send A FSilverFlare shockwave As Garys Back
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Gary

Sensing the Enemy was close at hand. Gary stood his ground. Gary then looked up with out turning his head and quickly brought his left hand behind his back. Hopefully creating a internal quake through Unholy's body covering his liver. At the same time, Gary took the attack full force and turned his attention to the same lass who had tried to attack him in the beginning. Gary then held up his left hand over head and created an invisible Gura quake shield to protect from any frontal attacks. As he did so. He yelled to Payne.

"PAYNE! DO IT NOW!!"

Payne

Payne then rose his right arm next to his cheek bone and created a spear of fire. As he did so, he quickly heated it up to about 200 degrees at least. As he did so, he kept an eye out for the Lighting chick. Thus, Payne trusted the Flame Spear with all his strength and chucked it at Unholy and Gary. Attempting to pierce right through Unholy! and even worse....GARY!!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm

(Unholy)
After sliceing Up Garys body. The Micro Steel Fused with his bones. As Garys body fell to the ground. His Body continued to burn untill only steel bones could be seen scattered from UNder Unholy.

Unholy Used Shadow Soru. But got hit on his right shoulder. The spear melted off of Unholys Body leaving a hole were it used to Be.

"AH Fire brat your next!"
Unholy used his Logia powers to make his five Silver Flare Katanas float around his body. Each of the 5 Katanas swirls around Payne body like a shark then all 5 aimed themself at Payne at quick speeds.

"You Jackass I cant use my left arm anymore...." Only left with his sword legs and his right Katan Unholy consentraited on his flying swords.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next