One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 am

Payne then looked around and saw the carnage every where. He looked back at the surviving people to see they were already worn down, still alive and able. But not at perfect health. He then turned towards Gael and saw he was perfectly fine. Taking out the rest of the rookies wouldn't be the problem. But with Gael hear, Payne would need to be fully focused on him. Payne then rose the same Deni Mushi that was on his wrist and spoke into it.

"Change of plans...I want you to hold your fire until ALL Steel Villagers are gone..every other pirate..Arrest them..do you copy? Leave all Steel Villagers alone!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 am

As the battle between Darnel and Maximillion was taking place, Maximillion started looking around. He was surrounded by a bunch of marines that Payne called and he was fighting a dangerous marine captain. It looked like he was doomed to fall. He would probably be arrested... That came as a possible idea in his mind. However, he would not allow that to happen and he would do anything possible to avoid that. He said to Darnel and Payne "You bastards... You will not and I repeat, you will not lay a hand on me nor on my crew. I swear to my life... Especially now that I have finally laid my hand on one of the most destructive powers in the world.". The captain was determined to protect the crew and himself no matter what. Then, he jumped out of the way, avoiding the grab from the marine.

Seeing that his enemy was using poison, he decided to show off the real destructive powers he had. As the marine used the venom that hit the ground and started turning into poison gas, Maximillion started saying with a calm face and a calm voice "Marine... Unholy... I should thank the two of you. You two are the source of my ultimate power. You two are two people I owe a debt to... And trust me, I am a man who knows how to repay his debts. One day, I will pay my debt to you.". Then, without rushing, the man moved his right hand on his left and slowly took off his left glove. His left hand was revealed. It was not an ordinary hand. It was a hand with a pad on it... Maximillion started explaining as he moved towards a drop of poison that had not turned into gas. He placed his pad on it and said "Marine... I will tell you something that I never told to anyone... I have eaten the Pad Pad Fruit. The Pad Pad Fruit is a unique Paramecia type Devil Fruit that gave my hands two pads. With these pads, I can touch anything I want and copy it permanently on the pad I touch that thing with... And guess what. I decided that my left pad shall be used on your poison...".

As soon as the pirate stopped talking, the color of the hand's pad turned into one that matched the Venom. Although Maximillion was slightly infected with the poison from the drop and started feeling dizzy, seconds later he started creating poison from his hand that adapted with the drop he previously touched and eliminated the effect of Darnel's poison. Then, he looked around. He was surrounded by poisonous gas. That was dangerous indeed. However, he had nothing to fear now. Nothing at all. He had two deadly powers on his hands, except from his shockwaves. Before the poisonous gases could reach him, the man's right hand was surrounded with molten steel. Afterwards, he punched the ground, creating a hole and started creating more and more molten steel to go deeper and deeper so that he would avoid the gases. While underground, he created great amounts of molten steel. The place was surrounded by his steel lava and he moved freely inside it.

After digging a long way inside the ground, the man got out in a place away from the poisonous gases. He moved both his hands forward and said "Burning Venom Shockwave!" as he launched two shockwaves from his hand that aimed for Darnel. The shockwave that was launched from his right hand was echanced with his molten steel and aimed to incinirate him while the shockwave that was launched from his left hand was echanced with his venom that would turn into poison gas if it hit the ground and not on Darnel. Now that his Pad Pad powers were fully awakened, Maximillion strength had reached his peak. He said as he looked at the attacks going towards Darnel "Face me now! I am officially one of the strongest people in the world! Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Darnel got caught with the first shockwave powered by molten steel burning his chest, and then with a second filled with poisonous venom. Though the venom had no effect on him, The two shockwaves and the molten seriously damaged him. Darnel was lying on the floor beaten unable to move. With that Darnel had no other choice but to eat two more rumble balls. When that happened, Darnel's hydra point was activated. Darnel's body grew enormously, his muscles became enlarged, and his personality grew more violent. Darnel got up the ground the size of a giant. His body was hydra form. His body was of a huge servant, except with arms. "Now You will Face My Truth Wrath!"

Darnel threw a punch toward the ground leaving a crater upon the ground as huge chunks of land flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Maximillion laughed as he looked at the man transforming into the enormous, hydra form. He said "You are so big, so strong, yet so easy to deal with." as he started creating great amounts of molten steel from his right hand. Soon enough, the man punched the ground and hid himself underground again. While underground he created more and more molten steel that created a pool of steel lava under the ground and right below Darnel. Then, the pirate captain got out and threw a burning shockwave on the ground, revealing the lava pool he created. He said "Poison Magma Pool..." with an evil look on his face. The area below the king cobra user was turned into lava and poisonous gases were coming from it... Anything that would fall inside it would be burnt and poisoned while anything outside it would be poisoned by the gases. That was the dangerous combination of the venom and the molten steel...

Meanwhile, Manta looked at most of the marines while he was shocked with his brother's new powers. Maximillion had grown so strong. There was no way he could catch up with him and help him. The best thing he could do was to stay away and ensure that he would not be attacked by the pathetic marines that the Vice-Admiral called to the place. He looked at them and pointed towards them with his scythe. He said "You scums... Will you leave or not?" prepared to start a battle.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Payne then looked as the battle between Vice-Admiral Darnel and Pirate Maximillion raged on. Payne had one chance to capture Maximllion. And his chance was now. Payne then used Soru to dash in between Manta and Max. Cutting off Mantas connection with Maximillion completely. Payne then held up one arm and made his fingers in a gun like formation. He then set one finger on fire and pointed it at Mantas forehead fro ma distance.

"You move I'll blow you a new mouth.."

As he kept his arm up. Payne fired off a exploding fire ball into the air. At that, 30 Marines all with Rifles rushed around Manta pointing guns at him, ready to fire. Payne kept his own finger up ready to fire if he dared move.

"I mean it..I'm not playing around any more kid..your fast.....but avoiding a direct attack from me is futile..I don't want to harm you..but I will if you stand in my way.."

Payne then held up the Deni Mushi on his wrist and began to speak into it. He kept an eye on Manta and glanced at Maximillion in heated battle with Darnel. He could wipe this beach off the map with the assault of Cannon balls he had ready. They were so far out to sea there was no possible way for one to destroy the Ships unless they could fly.

"..Take aim at the One in the hole...Maximillion.."

On Both ships

The ships then aimed their cannons all at Maximillion. Since Manta was so close to Maximillion, he'd easily get caught in the cross fire. Payne then put his arm back down and looked at Manta closely.

"I just need Maximillion...Even with out the warships...your highly out numbered..even if you kill off my men on the Island..I have 1000 more to follow up per ship...this is a battle you cannot win..learn to know when your beat kid.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 pm

As Maximillion looked at Payne catching his brother, he said "Oh yeah, I have to deal with you as well..." with a smile on his face. As he watched at Darnel who was above the steel lave, the pirate turned towards Payne's direction. He said "You should not... And mean it... You should not mess with my brother!" as he prepared his newest attack. In mere seconds, the pirate captain started creating great amounts of venom and molten steel and surrounded his body, coating it from any incoming fire attacks from Payne. Then, he said "You... You know, I am a guy who likes talking. I like talking a lot. That is indeed one of my disadvantages... So I will talk to you before I attack. I give you two choices. You can leave my brother and the marines will not learn about your "business" with a pirate with a bounty of 530,000,000 beli OR you will attack him and you are doomed to death. Cannons and ships... Guns and fire... Snakes and poison... They mean nothing to me now. I have the power to burn all of you to ashes and poison you to death. So, what is your answer, my friend?".

As Maximillion was saying these things, Manta smiled. He had complete faith to his brother and so he knew that he would be fine. Maximillion would never leave him like that. And he was right. Maximillion would save his brother from the Vice-Admiral.

Meanwhile, in the city of Water 7... Koga and R.A.M. 2 could feel the heat from the lava... The best thing they had to do was to get back to the ship. There they would wait for their captain to come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Darnel falls toward the molten steel. Before he was roasted alive Darnel clung to a rock hanging on the edge saving his life. The heat from the molten steel burned his snake like skin as he held on for dear life. He quickly punches a hole on the side of ground allowing him to dig underground. Darnel digs toward Max underground awaiting to attack.

Last edited by Sorrykid on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm

jace got his head out of his hood and shouted "i said stop fighting you moronic barbarians you get nothing out of fighting" he then unleashed all the wind and shout "hurricane grasp" all those who were caught in the wind would slow them down he then said "why are you fighting anyway" jace was confused to why all the violence to each other and not getting knowledge for a greater future.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Payne was dead silent. But showed no emotion. Was it of fear? Confidence? Panic? No one knew. Until suddenly. Payne slowly rose his Deni Mushi towards his face and spoke.

"................................Fire.."

The second he finished his word, He fired his flaming bullet towards Mantas heart instead of head. At the same time, the surrounding marines fired their Rifles at him, some firing and some looking around waiting for him to move. At the same time, Payne used Geppou to jump out of the way on the on coming cannon balls. 20 if not 30 cannon balls where flying in the direction of the beach. At a speed that Payne couldn't out round, so he had to get into mid air. Payne then used Geppou continuously. As the fired, Payne then spoke into his Deni Mushi and said.

"Saber Unit! Stay on your toes! No one leaves this beach!"

As the Cannon balls hit the sand, huge explosions began to blossom all around the beach like weeds. Some catching marines in the impact, some catching pirates.

"Do no stop firing!"

Payne then focused on Manta, since he knew it would anger Maximillion. He would have him targeting Payne none less the on coming barrage of canon balls.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Carlos followed his captain's command. He left the Hooded Justice and stormed into the battlefield. He was covered in the blood of pirates and dirt from his battles. "Ashley!" He shouted, looking for the missing crew mate while he slashed at another pirate's stomach. "ASHLEY?!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:57 pm

In no time Payne responded, Maximillion launched a shockwave that hit Manta at the chest, pushing him many meters away from the attack, to the point that he was far to Payne, and saving him. He was saved at the very last second. He was very lucky... His brother saved him, after all and he had to repay him the debt. He stood up with an angry look on his face and pointed towards Payne and the marines. He said "Chicken Garden!" as he launched a blast from his scythe that caused an explosion on the ground and started turning people around it into chickens. And as the marines who were about to fire turned into chickens, Payne a blast of a chicken beam moved towards Payne and would turn him into a chicken if it hit him... Then, he swung his scythe and said "Scythe Windslash!" as he launched an air blade that cut the heads of some marines that were turned into chickens, wounded some other ones and would also cut down Payne if he got hit by the chicken beam.

As Manta did that, Maximillion looked towards Payne with an angry face. He said "Fine... Your career is doomed!" as he started launching burning shockwaves towards the cannon balls that were coming, burning them before they reached him or Manta. As soon as he was done with the first barrage of the cannon balls, he looked towards Payne and said "You shall face my wrath..." as he created a steel lava pool around him so that he would not be hit by any underground attacks. Apparently, he noticed Darnel who was underground and he was ready to defend himself. As soon as he did that, he said "Mega Molten Massacre!" as he gathered the steel lava from below him and created liquid steel from his left hand to create a golem out of the two elements. Venom drops were fall from it below and poison gases appeared. He said "You just cannot win..." as he made the golem move towards Payne. The giant creature moved its arm and attempted to punch Payne in order to burn him down and poison him, if the attack hit. If it did not hit, the punch would unleash poisonous gases that would poison the man and the marines who happened to be around him if he breathed them. An all-out battle had just started.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Payne then watched as his soldiers began to be cut down. He then pointed all at Manta and commanded all his foot soldiers towards Manta. At that 300 soldiers began rushing towards Manta. All highly trained Marines who had fought side by side with Payne for some years now. Payne then waited for the Chicken beam to get closer, as he saw the effects of the attack from before. As it got closer to him, Payne used Geppou and moved out the way of the Arm and the Chicken Beam. Payne then continuously used Geppou to stay in the air. As he watched the Cannon balls come once again. He looked down at Maximillion and sucked his teeth. He then brought both his fist back and surrounded his arms in fire. Payne then began firing two large Fire Fist down at Maximillion. He knew he'd easily block it. But for how long he wondered. He's soliders would keep Manta busy for the time being. Payne could focus on Maximillion for the time being.

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Darnel burted from the ground behind Maxmillion. He balled his fists together, and lifted his arms before throwing his fists toward maximillion and Mantra.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Alphonse noticed the wind appear from the sky, a Hurricane strong wind sorrounded Alphonse and the people sorrounding him, Alphonse being Made of Metal controled himself to stay down still being in metal Manipulation. He walked towards the man in a hood, He took out his hand attempting to grab him by the colar "The war is over for the Steel villagers, if you want the war to be over help those two." Alphonse pointed at Maximileus and Manta, showing they were out numbered by the Marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:51 pm

jace absorbed all the wind and let alphonse go and said "you are barbarians killing for no reason" he ran over to max and manta and the marines horde and then thought WTF why would they sent an army to kill two people why not discover new lands he then said "why are you trying to kill each other?" he shot all the wind out around him sending a storm of near tornado levels around himself and said tornado step and summoned some tornadoes to help himself stop this fight.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 pm

"Marine..." was the first word Maximillion said to Payne while looking at him coming towards him with his attack. "You should know that it's impossible to defeat me with your attacks!" he completed as he coated his body with his molten steel that burnt any incoming fire attacks. Afterwards, he said "And even if you wait for me to get tired, I can simply coat myself to avoid damage from your fire!" as he let the fire fists get burned by his coated body which easily blocked the attacks. Then, he said "You will not get away..." as the golem threw a punch that aimed for the Vice-Admiral and another one with its other hand that aimed for Darnel who went with the sneak attack. Apparently, as the pirate captain had used his steel lava pool many times and got underground twice, he knew the possible passages and behind his back was an exit of them.

Meanwhile, Manta looked at the marines. As he was getting tired and it looked difficult for him to end the battle slowly, he used his Chicken Garden technique once more in an attempt to turn most of them if not all of them into chickens and then slash them to death. Then, he looked at Jace and said "You... You look strong... And you seem to be against these people. Are you here to help me and my brother or not?"

At the same time, Koga and R.A.M. 2 arrived back at the ship only to learn that the captain started running towards the place where the battles were taking place. As the two of them had a bad feeling about the whole situation they started moving towards the battlefield in order to help with all the possible ways they could...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Darnel saw that the golem was coming with a fist. He stopped the attack, and turned throwing his right fist toward the golem's fist. Darnel also tried to use his snake tail to wrap around the golem's body in order to squeeze it into pieces.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Payne then used Geppou again to get out of the way of the Golems reach. While he did so, He stopped shooting fire out of one hand and spoke into the Deni Mushi.

"..Continue firing.."

Payne continued firing Fire out of one fist to wear Maximillion down, along with the constant Cannon Ball rain. Although he had a new power. His control over it wasn't solid. Payne knew he'd give in soon. Or else he'd risk killing him self from over exertion. Payne, on the other hand. Could go hours, maybe even a day with using his devil fruit.

OOC: Don't bring anyone else in..the rain of Cannon balls isn't going to let up..you'd just put more lives in danger..
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:17 am

(CHusei)
"Windmillcounter!" Useing his Jet dials combined with His Super spped Chusei Quickly parried Iken's Blade. Turning His Full attention onto him.
Sheathing The Fire Blade Chusei Used a X2 poweredd "Ocean Slash wave.

The Ocean INfused Air wave blew towards Iken. Attempting to knock him back. "Do you wish to challenge me Human??"

(Holy)
being revied by the wish fruit Holy slowly stood up alittle weak. "Iken Sama I hope you will forget the events that have happend... That wasnt me... But for now tell me what i Have to do to en thiks CHoas!"

(Amanda)
After being saved by Iken and patched up her bleeding stopped but she could barley move. Then being saved by Keel "Amanda looked up at him thank you....=) "
Still weak Amanda would not be joining the remainder of the battle.

(Ashley)
Useing Soru Ashley sped towards Darnell. "Sorry for my absence Captain... This is utter Choas what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 am

Iken watched the man dodge his assassin like attack, it was the first time Iken felt like ever stooping that low. Something inside Iken was different for sure, the battle on Water 7 would forever remain in the mans mind. Knowing wind slashes would be weaker than a water slash due to basic physics, Iken wasn't about to use one. With that in mind Iken slashed his lightning sword putting out a shock wave charged with five million volts of electrical energy. The slash was more than able to counter the water slash, it was also able to overtake it now putting Chusei in the situation Iken was in only moments ago.

"Volt Cannon"

"Skypiean I have no intention of fighting you, I only wish to protect those who I consider my family. I shall not permit any evil falling upon them so long as I breathe." said Iken ready to fight.

[Derge]

Derge was tired of the war, or battle, what the hell ever it was, Derge was tired of it. He was being attacked by someone he was just saved by only moments ago. It made no sense what so ever, now he was being pulled in by a force he couldn't escape from by any conventional means. With his speed Derge had a plan, a plan to get away from the unholy situation. The man leaped into the air and looked right at the man opposing him.

Using and Soru Geppou combination Derge used the mans own ability to make himself even faster. Disappearing from everyone's view yet again Derge sped forward with the intention of crushing then foe. While in mid-air Derge formed a shell of steel blood three foot thick on each side around himself. He then used blood tekkai, this caused his body to harden to iron levels while the blood under his skin hardened to the hardness of steel.

"Blood Shell Tekkai"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 am

(Chusei)
DRawing his Crimson sword a flash of light blinded the area. 8 Chusei's now watched Iken intently as the Lighitng blast went right through one of the of them destroying the illusion. USeing Fast step combined with Jet Dash. Chusei moved at Advanced speeds. Allowing the Illusions to play tricks with his opponets eyes when truley he dodged the attack form pure speed.

Black smoke spread around both Chusei and Iken. The Remaining 6 illusions dissapeared. Useing "Shadow Soru to speed in the darkness the only thing that gave Chusies location away was a single question he asked while he sped around Iken.

"That man there is The Son On the Darkener... I Have Even felt his presence within himas hard as that is to Belive... I Will Inflict JUdgement on the Man who killed my Master . Imprisoned me for 7 years and Lead to my Sisters Death!!"

Chusei waited for a reply he had no reason to really fight Iken unless he challenged him to a battle of Blades.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:10 am

The foe was fast, that much was obvious, he was able to dodge Iken's attack and replace it with an illusion. For a moment Iken began to believe his eyes over he nose. However after being spoken to Iken shook his head clearing his mind. He knew the exact location of his foe, Iken could easily strike out using the mans smoke against him. However Iken had a different plan, he thought ahead. In a flash of light Iken disappeared and reappeared next to his spear picking it up.

"I'm sorry that he killed your master...Trust me I know how that feels, but Holy isn't responsible for that. Killing him would be a great evil, an evil your soul would rot in hell for, for I would send you there myself. I also know that Unholy lives inside of him, but only a small piece. Holy is stronger than his father he wont lose to a shell of a man like that. I give thee my word, if that bastard takes him over again. I'll end him myself, the only way it can be so the circle of hatred ends. For look at your self warrior of Skypiea, you're twisted with revenge. Do you really want another to walk the path of hate you have for so long?" Iken said to try and reason with the man.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 am

(Chusei)
"Assasine Forbiddon Technic: Triple Speed Combo... Fast step. usieng super fast speed Chusie moves faster and faster. Shadow Soru. Increasing his speed he moved withing the shadows of the black smoke. The finally reaching his Max with Jet Dash The Jet Dials in Chusies boots blasted him into UNbelivable speed. His eyes started to bleed and his stomach turned from the taxing ability.

Appearing behind Iken with a sword to his throat His crimson eyes glowed as if they were screaming for blood. However Chusie quickly sheathed his Sword. and two a few steps away from Iken.

"Your words ring true human.... I do not feel the Darkener's Soul overtaking his body anymore. If I Have your word that youd end his life if Unholy returns I Will entrust His Sons Desinty to you..."

Stil lwlaking away from Iken Chuse puked u; some blood. Quickly whiping his mouth frowned. Thinking to himself. (Thats what I get for showing that off HE....)

"Do not Mistaken me for one of Hate and Revenge I Am Meraly Judgment... All those who Abandoned the ways of Humanity and lead a life that causeing suffering to others shall feel my cold unwavering sword... And those who hurt the Innocent children of this world shall feel the Eternal Torment of my blades.... IKEN! Make sure you dont sway from your path. And Inflict pain unto the Innocent. For Weither good or Evil I WIll Always be there to Judge..."
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 am

With thunderous bangs one volley of cannonballs after another crashed onto the shore. Takumi didn't have any trouble dodging them, but the thought that if those ships would continue blasting away at the shore there would soon be no shore left at all. As yet another volley of cannonballs came flying towards him again, Takumi decided it was time for action. "Soru Kick!" Takumi launched himself at one of the cannonballs, meeting it head on with his kick so hard it was sent reeling back at the ships. Takumi then used his Kamisori to get himself back to the ground again to preform Soru Kick twice more, but then he got back on the shore, panting a little bit. "Damn." he said to himself. "This sure is exhausting. But at least one of those repelled cannonballs is bound to hit the ships."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 am

Iken walked over to the downed man and offered his hand to the man. He wasn't evil, he seen an injured man and he was going to help him. A though began racing through Iken's mind, a thought of someone more evil on the battle field. Derge and Payne, both were willing to kill innocents to reach their goals, both worked for the marines. However at the moment Iken knew it wasn't the right time to go after Derge. Looking at Chusei, Iken began to speak there was someone that needed to be taken care of.

"Evil, you judge those who are evil? Those who kill innocents, fine then proud warrior. Rise up and together we shall slay the evil on the battle field. The one that blindly attacked like a mindless animal killing many innocents. We judge the man parading around under false justice, we judge the fireman." Iken spoke to the Skypeian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next