One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:58 pm

< Cody saw a man in the background gonna attack the captain > "yahaha trying to cut off my breathing supply." - Cody < he played the flute and a new noise came out dif then before and Cody appeared in another place > " I am sorry that me was an illusion like I will go on a kamikaze attack like that. Pish - posh. Really trying to kill a magician. You will never know the end of my tricks" - Cody says with a glare < suddenly the man appeared in a black wavy void where there were thousands of Codys with guns pointed at him and in the real world he was not moving and Cody nodded to the man >
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:41 am

"Dammi...!" was all Leon managed to say before the powerful gust smashed into him. His lost his breath and the pain in his shoulders became excruciating.
He was sent flying backwards, and smashed into a nearby rock that was covered by ice from Panda's first move. The ice shattered under Leon's weight and he fell to the ground. "c'mon captain... WAKE THE HELL UP!!!" Leon shouted.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:21 am

" Read! Aim! Fire!!!!!!!!" - Codies in illusion world < they shot and killed the man letting him wake up in pain. At this time Cody was screaming for the other pirate to attack, because the captain was vulnerable > " ATTACK Now! < he jolted forward with his staff in the air. >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:47 pm

((is this dead or r u waitin on meh?))
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am

((I cant post i was the last one to do it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4