One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm

"Oh, is food here" he said, he had obiously daydreaming "great" he said and he started eating
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm

"Hehehe yes WOOooooOOOooOoOo < tunes are played through Cody's Flute > lets celebrate" - Cody

Note:Usually when Cody is playing it isn't magic or illusions
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Red gave a large grin as he stood on the table grinning and dancing to the music. He started to sing loudly and smile while doing so. Soon enough everyone went back to their normal routine but this restaurant slowly turned into a bar as Red drank a few times, and got louder. He laughed loudly as danced around having fun as so was everyone else, dancing and singing with everyone playing their own little instrument. He looked down at Jayu and smiled nicly before he felt the ground rumble and fell off the table. It seemed as though the city was under attack and the marines were doing nothing about it. "What the hell was that!?" He snapped as he held his funny bone that was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:44 am

Leon didn't feel the earth tremor because of how drunk he was. He was already drunk when he met the pirates and now after a few more glasses he was second to wasted. "Whaaaaa daaa hell was waaaaa panda-sannnn?" Leon said with a drunken tone, elongating every salable and speaking in a sleepy voice. Leon could still function in combat but he will definitely need some help at understanding on which side he is.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Red stopped and turned to the drunken Leon and gave a hick up before some other pirates walked in. Red still being him rowdy self and forgetting about the city being under attack continue his drinking patterns and fun times. The pirates sat down at the bar and basically harassed people around. Red continued to smile and play with his crew until one unfortunate pirate yelled at him while he was drunk. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR WELL KILL YOU ALL!" a pirate yelled at Red and his crew before harassing Jayu a bit in a rather unwanted sexual manner. Red raised his brow and smiled. "Go Aheeed....... Try us~" Red said in a rather drunk childish manner before getting water split on him snapping him out of his drunken state somewhat. And of course the pirate stood up and swung his sword at Red. Although it would soon be his last attack, Red quickly moved the blade aside and smashed his heal into the back of the mans skull with such force it crushed it..Red then heard load stepping from the door. A man with a fairly large ball and chain stood and stared at him. Red stared back before the man looked at the younger dead man. "You killed him...." Red stared at him intently back waiting for his next move. The pirate raised his chain ball and went to slam it into Red before he moved out of the way. All the pirates drew their blades and surronded everyone in the crew even Jayu.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:43 pm

"Whoooo are youuuuuuuu?" Leon asked in a drunk fashion. His face were red and his voice was followed by grunts and hick ups. The question repeated itself as Leon riddled it to every man in the room, including his captain and his crew mates. He was clearly too drunk to distinguish friend from foe. He will need a little guidance or an attack from an unfortunate side that he'll simply have to counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:50 pm

"heh, time to fight" said saul drawing his katana and putting it into a backhand stance "try me" said saul looking at the man with the chain and smirking
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Red froze for a moment, would it be wise to use his abilities here? Probably not. His attacks were to devastating. Red looked around before speaking. "Hie Hie No Amu~" He chimed as he grabbed his crew and Jayu and made a quick run for it until they made it to a small building and took a rest there. Red let the guys down and smiled. He then walked over to Leon and poked him. "Oi~ Sober up! So we can help out and have a nice fight." Red nudged Leon rather roughly accident poking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:19 pm

"hey red, since im not drunk, can i fight" asked saul, who was itching to find out the full extent of his new sword
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Red looked at the man named saul and grinned before placing his hand on the mans shoulder. "No.....Not yet... Well attack later seeing as well need more then just skill on our side." He had a rather dark smile on his face as he started to cook up a plan. "We will storm their ship when they are parting later tonight, and well take them down their." Red spoke as he drew out a rather simple plan using his ice.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:23 am

"What what what what whhhhhhhhhhatttttttttt!" Leon said as he sobered up at once. The poke in the eye really affected him. "That huuuuuuuuuuurts!!!" he said rubbing his eye to numb the pain. Clearly not one of his great moments.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:13 pm

"Heheheh they think they can take us lets screw them captain" - Cody
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Red paused and looked at them. Red contuined to rant on about his plan before looking at Leon and patting him on the back. "We fight in about an hour." Red spoke with his more serious face. "Cody......They have more men then us, and not only that, we need a area were we cant do damage to the surronding area." Cody spoke lightly as he waited for the time to come.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:29 pm

"Ok what shall we do in this plan captain" - Cody
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Leon nodded. He got up and reached for a water bucket that was lying on the floor. He lifted the bucket and splashed his face with soapy water to clear his mind. He than took a mop that was nearby and held on to it as preperations for the fight. "If it's fighting you want than it's fighting you get! I'm in!" Leon said.

((Ready for a time skip))
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Red smiled before giving his dark girn. "And now we wait...." His voice seemed more dark and serious now. After the hour of waiting and preparing he stood up with the rest of his crew surronded the pirates ship. He looked at the pirates partying on their ship and gave a grin. he wasnt to happy about being threatened and better yet they attack what he now marked as his terroritory. Red and everyone lined up on their markers. Leon on the top of the walls, Cody hidden on another ship near by, Saul standing by him as they ran around the ship. Red slowly raised their anchor managed to send it off into the water with Suals help. Now that they were a fair ways away from the city it was time to act. The signal for attack was the water being froze solid so Red just that shooting off his hie hie no Bimu at the wwater freezing. The pirates on the ship stopped and looked down to a more serious Red from before. "Come out so i can see you face before i shatter it into a million pieces." Red spoke as the man appeared again with the chain and ball. There were a few others one with a large bazooka like gun, another 6 swords, and a man who stood unarmed, along with a slimmer figure dressed in a cloak while hidding their face.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Leon watched as the enemy pirates prepared for battle. He looked at the enemies and tried to identify the biggest threat. He figured that bazooka shots would definitely hurt if they hit their ship so decided to take the bazooka guy first.
He tied the mop from earlier in his belt and picked a coin from his pocket. He placed it in his left hand and held it in with three fingers. His index finger was pointing forward and his thumb was bent on top of his index finger, forming a makeshift gun from his hand. 'Now my crew will get to see my true skills!' he thought as he took aim for about a second. "Heads!" he said and a gunshot sound emerged from his hand. The coin was launched forward with the force of a bullet and made it's way to the trigger finger of the bazooka holding grunt. If he can't press the trigger he can't fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:41 pm

saul pulled the weather blade out of its sheath and smiled "its been awhile since I did this" he said and he jumped from the ship and attacked the man with six swords, slashing at his head.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Red bent down and and watched as his crew made a move. The cloacked man moved slightly and sliced the coin in half. He wasnt even close enough to cut the thing. The man with the bazooka turned around and jumped to the back of the ship and fired off at leon, several rapid rounds at him. The swordsmen just stepped to the side dodging the attack and letting sual smash into the ship. the man drew a single sword before giving a strong whipping slash motion towards the man. The giantball man eyed Red before he jumped down and swong his ball at Red causing Red to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Saul sniggered "your a strong bastard aint ya, whatever, lets do this" he said as he picked it his sword and swung at the man
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:24 pm

((sorry guys! I just moved to a new place, so I've been away for a while! I'm back now))

Jayu found herself dragged around by the crew she fed earlier, but she didn't really mind. Afterall, she was looking for a crew to join, and this was the first decent crew she had seen in a long time. Unfortunately, she did not have her sword with her, so she wasn't sure how useful she was going to be for the crew; however, she decided to fight with them.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Red quickly dodged the next few attacks before he got hit and got sent flying back into the ice, seemingly knocked out. The swordsman looked at the brown haired man and gave a huff with a smile knowing Red was weak. The man with the ball and chain laughed before the cloaked man appeared infront of the girl and paused before the ice under him got a large cut in it and headed towards Jayu. The swordsman quickly paryed the mans attack with one slim sword somehow matching the mans power. "your a few years to late to fight me." The swordsmen spoke quietly before twisted it quickly "rip!" he spoke as the sword gave a strong slash towards the mans chest in a zigzag manner. Stuck in the side of the of the foes ship laid a nice neatly sharpened katana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Saul laughed as he jumped back from the slash. "You have absolutly no idea what im capable of do you?" he asked as he brought his sword back up "Im gonna go easy on him for now" he thought as he slashedas his neck with half of his force
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:41 am

Leon could handle projectiles. Explosive projectiles were a different story though. "Shootout!" he shouted and fired a series of bottle caps from his pockets with bullet force. The bottle caps hit the bazooka missiles, making them explode on their way towards Leon. The explosions created a thick smoke between Leon and the enemy ship, preventing him from making any accurate shots. "So I'll use this then... Zig-zag!". Leon than took out 6 coins from his pocket and fired them at the general direction of the enemy ship. These coins were able to ricochet off of walls and whatnot and when the finally reached the ship, chaos broke out. After a series of rebounds 3 coins made their way towards the bazooka grunt, two coins at the ball and chain grunt and one coin at the cloaked man.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm

((sorry I'm back))

"Hah these guys don't stand a chance" - Cody < he whacks a guy with his staff but the man blocks it with scissors >

"I ate the snip snip fruit prepare to die < he cuts water making >" - Pirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next