One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Chapter One
The First Steps

(just out own little opening theme)

Red sat in his small sail boat, he named sunny. Well it was more like he was sleeping in the shade of the sail, as he had little to no navigational skills and was just drifting to see where things would take him. The boat rocked lightly, as the seagulls cried out and circled him, thinking he was dead one came down and pecked at his head. This bothered Red slightly before he froze the thing and left it in the ocean. His boat managed to somehow make its way on top of a stupid seaking and drift off. Red gave a small blink before it noticed him and flung him high into the air and far. His boat was destroyed but he landed in a large city like area, alive somehow.

He stood up and looked around for a moment noticing he landed on a fairly large mattress, and it was nice and comfortable. People gave their gaze to him because he looked rather odd. Then it hit Red, where was his ship. “Excuse me to do you know where my ship is?” He asked a lady rather cluelessly as he started to wonder around town and hear some rumors about s fairly strong pirates and such. He wondered around the city with his stomach growling. “Ahhhh I’m hungry…….” his voice whined as he started to walk down the road with signs saying Goa, Market.

Last edited by Mana-kun on Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Saul walked down the street of a large city with his hands behind his head
"so, im a pirate now, but that dosent mean i cant make money on the side" he said sitting down with a little can that said TIPS and started to play a song on the ocarina.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:42 pm

At a small restaurant in town, Jayu placed a plate of simple omlette and a bowl of soup down on the table. She wiped her hands on her apron before turning back towards the kitchen. The two men sitting at the table didn't bother thanking her and continued with their conversation while taking a bite of the food Jayu had prepared for them. Back in the kitchen, the girl took off her apron and sat down a stool and glanced over at her fellow workers. "I'm going to take a break for a moment."

The cooks in the kitchen shook their heads as if they were already used to the girl's lazy attitude. "You just came in for work ten minutes ago today, and you're take a break already? Isn't today your last day of work anyways?" One of the cooks near the stove questioned.

Jayu grabbed an apple from the counter and threw it in the air. "Yep. I'm moving to the next town later tonight." She had been wandering from one town to another for several years. She was a wanderer and was used to quitting jobs after a couple of days only to find another in a different town. "It would be nice if I could travel on my own ship," she mumbled to herself, catching the apple.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Red walked down the streets, his stomach growling. He gave a long whine when he slapped his hands down holding it. "Soo hungry...." he continued to say it through a long string of sentences. He heard the sound of music, and smelt some nice food near by. Red followed the sound and the smell that circled him. Reds smile was bright as he was in high hopes of food even though he had no money at all. He saw a man playing a small unique object that gave off a pretty tone that he liked, while near him was a girl that had an apple. His stomach growled louder. Red noticed a small fight go on near by. The two men that were previously talking in the restaurant were now attacking people with their crew. Red walked around the corner and blinked, he just watched for a while seeing who was strong and who was weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Saul heard the fight and walked next to red
"what are they doing?" he asked red
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Red tilted his head and looked at the man. He blinked as he sucked on his thumb watching the fight. It seemed to be utterly random. "Dun no." He spoke before getting a chair thrown at him and getting hit sending him flying back and hitting the hard ground. Panda whined before sitting up and rubbing the back of his head. 'WHO WAS THE BASTERD WHO HIT ME WITH THE CHAIR!" He snapped as formed two ice large curved ice blade on his arms. "Hie Hie No Ha!~" red announced as he took a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:17 pm

"well, guess i gotta help the kid" said saul and rushed at the enemy with his longsword
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:13 pm

"You can't possibly do THAT!" a drunk local goon shouted in one of the bars. The goon and his gang were circling a pool table where a blond man stood on a high chair so everyone at the bar could see.
"I bet you 1,000 Beli that I can put all of the balls in their holes with one hit!" The man said, placing his cowboy hat on a nearby table. "We'll take that bet!" The gang shouted as a sack, containing a 1,000 Beli in coins, was placed on the pool table. "You better not screw with me punk, when you lose I want that money IMMEDIATELY! or else..." The main goon said. All of the people in the bar laughed and joked around as the drunk blond stepped to make his shot. "This man is an idiot!", one of the costumers said.
"Concentration and luck are at my disposal!" said the blond as he made his shot. In a blink of an eye all of the balls ran into the holes. The blond took the sack, leaving a shocked audience to watch. He really enjoyed the attention. "Not so fast!" The goon shouted as his gang surrounded the blond. "You're not taking MY money!" He shouted. The blond quickly lifted the pool stick again and hit the white pool ball. The ball was launched forward, followed by a mighty crack similar to that of a gunshot. The ball connected with the goon's jaw and sent him flying through the bar's window and on top of the two men who were fighting outside. The goon was unconscious with a white ball lying on his chest. The ball had a steaming hole all the way through the middle. The blond than stepped out of the shattered window and adjusted his hat. From inside the bar, sounds of shock and surprise could be heard as the costumers ran to watch the beaten goon. "The name's Leon Xen, anyone else wanna bet me?" he said to the crowd. It seemed that he really liked the spotlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Saul slashed at one of the crew members with his sword, making him spew blood and then walked up to one of the people that seemed to be in charge "when i beat you your giving me all your money" he said expressionlessly
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Red flipped out and hand a mighty time with his childish rage. It turned out he didnt need to do anything as the men were cut down and one was knocked out cold as the blonde, cowbow style young man walked out. Fairy handsome good looking, but he seemed strong, and thats all Red really care about. When the other man he just met decided to have a fight, he heard the whistles of the marines. "uh.....oh........I DIDNT EVEN GET TO EAT YET" Red's face was fairly sad as the marines came in squad after squad slowly circling them and closing in on them. The people in the bar wanted buddys money so the pinned the blame on all three of them. "Ah.......I didnt do anything.....they attacked me...." Red said but it was kinda obvious that he was a pirate seeing as his jolly roger was on his tank top and bandana. Red sighed as they walked closer with cuffs. "nonononoononoononon" Red said dodging them barely. They were also going after the two others. First being nice then going man if they resisted arrest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Saul saw the man coming at him with the cuffs
"no you dont" he said and punched him in the face
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:52 am

"Hmmm?..." Leon hummed when he saw the marines coming for him as well. 'Why the hell would the marines care about a bar fight so much?' He thought as he mentally prepared himself. He was half drunk but could try to resist, these marines looked like nothing more than simple goons. "Now Now there isn't any reason for you to arrest me is there?" Leon said, knowing he was wrong. He started walking toward the red-haired pirate, when the marines circle you, you should stay together. One of the marines tried to block his path. Leon took a leaf that was floating in the wind and held it in his right hand. "Bullseye" He said and threw the leaf. The leaf traveled at an insane speed, passing by the marine's arm. "Ahhh!" The marine shouted when he noticed a cut on his hand and dropped the handcuffs. As Leon reached the red haired pirate the marine wondered "What's with this guy?". "Oi! Red-hair dude! How do we get out of this mess?" Leon said.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:28 am

Red moaned as his stomach growled yet again, even in battle he was hungry and he didnt like t fight on an empty stomach. Panda looked up and dodged them more but he had no choice but to fight back somewhat violently. He turned to the two who were fighting and was fairly amazed. He blinked then smile, and once again got his with something. Red dodged the next two hits before jumping back and slamming his hands against the ground, "Hie Hie No Nami!" a wave of ice was sent full speed ahead and slammed into about half the marines and kept going freezing everything in its path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Saul went back to the pirate "i dont have all day, money now" he said staring the pirate straight in the eye and reaching for his sword
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:34 am

Leon stood with his jaw wide open. He simply had no nwords to describe what he just saw. "Tha...that....thats a devil fruit?!" He said with amazement. 'How can someone become so strong just by eating a fruit?' he thought as he examined the pirate. "Who are you? I've never such a power on this island!".
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Red turned to the man asking for money and smiled. He turned his body smashing the marine in the head in the head with his heal knocking him out cold. More marines came and were simply annoyed with the fact that basically one person took down half of a squad. Red turned to the short haired man and smiled. " You want money?" He said blanking with a hint of stupidity in it.. Red moved his body and smile. "Well then join my crew" Pandas big grin appeared on his face before he jumped up and stepped on a marines head and pushing himself off and high into the air before putting his arms in a strong holding position. " Hie Hie No Bazuka!" Reds body made a bazooka and fired it off down into the ground below. He landed beside the blonde man and smiled. "Im Panda D. Red and im the user of the Hie Hie no Mi." Red smiled before the marines shivered in fear now knowing that it was true now. And the fact he froze a large bit of the city and the marines. Soon enough a large man appeared. He war a nice looking sun hat and the marine uniform. He was most likely a officer or something along those lines. He grunted before pulling out a giant war hammer. " hmmmmm........Your really big, but you are you fast enough to see this." Red smiled before he started to run and drag his arms behind in a rather stiff position. "Hie Hie No Ha" He was almost a blur before he cut the back of the mans knees by kicking them and putting a nice sharp thin blade on it. Although the big man laughed before grabbing Red and throwing him against the hard wall. "Owowowowoowo..... That wasnt very nice." Red whined before standing up and stumbling slightly before the man took his arm and gave a large swing wanting to hit the two men near him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:01 pm

"An ice devil fruit... I see" Leon said before a giant man tried to pummel him with an over-sized hammer. "I don't think so air head! Tails!" Leon shouted and placed his hands in the hammers way. The hammer was instantly stopped by Leon's seemingly amazing grip. This special technique could even stop cannonballs with Leon's bare hands. "Now watch my power Panda D. Red... I'm Leon Xen and I Rock! Strike!" Leon said and sent an open palm strike towards the giant marine. If it hit, the strike will propel the man several meters away and might know him over a few of his comrades. Not very painful but totally hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Red grinned lightly as he stood up from the attack and brushed himself off. He couldnt help but give a light laugh at the blonde man infront of him. "Sure you can do that~"/b] Red grinned as the marine managed to some how keep his grip from the attack and stopping himself from causing damage to himself from the attack and jumped up into the air swinging his hammer around. He yelled loudly before smashing it into the ground and creating a large earthquake and cracked. Red laughed lightly before he noticed it splitting off in the two directions towards the people, and buildings causing more damage. Reds face got rather serious as he slide his hand up to his eye-patch and ripped it off revealing his one crimson eye. He then took off his head band and slid it into his pocket. Red pointed his pointer finger at the larger man and sighed. [b] "Attacking friends, and destroying the village.... Hie Hie No Bimu" His voice was very monotone before his finger shot off a sharp beam of ice that his the mans foot freezing him to the ground. "Hie Hie No Amu." A large ice arm appeared on him as he grabbed both of the men and pulled them behind him. The man started to rage and smash the ground more.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Wow this is a wonderful group - thinks cody
"Hahaha well done well done now let me finish this. Marines hear this you guys close your ears and don't listen" - Cody < he plays a painful tune making the marines picture getting hanged and on fire >
"Well here is my introduction I am Cody Scarr some call me "Damned Magician" and I want to join your crew Panda D. Red" - Cody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm

"I guess i could join as well" said saul scratching his head
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Red paused as he stood still and the man played, it was the man from awhile back that he invited earler (just to explain how Cody knew about his crew). He stared striate ahead and paused, not covering his hears just standing still focusing. On the other hand the marine officer turned around and smashed the ice on his foot and started to walk towards him. The marine then gets th pain of feeling of being hung and being on fire. He dropped to his knees and screamed before Red walked forward seemingly uneffected, even though he was still affected, its just that he didnt fear death, because to him dying would be a waste of his mothers sacrifice. "When you attack me you best be willing to lose your life. As I dont care for who attacks me because to me your all nothing but another weed in my garden. Unwanted and in my way." Red sat his foot on the mans back before pressing his hand against the mans head. "Hie Hie No Bimu." Red spoke as the froze the mans skull. Red slide his eye patch on before smiling. "Good! And hi Cody~" Red spoke with a smile as his stomach growled and he held it. "soooo hungry......"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Jayu watched as the group of men fought in the bar. Seeing her other customers and cooks bothered by the fight, she debated whether to stop them or not, but left them alone. However when the marines got involved, her hands instinctively reached for the sword that should have been strapped to her back. 'Oh yea, I left my sword at a sword shop...' Finishing her apple, she watched at the group finish off the marine officers and wondered who they were.

Suddenly, the man with the red hair grabbed his stomach and mumbled to himself. Realizing that he was hungry, Jayu looked over at the other men who seemed to part of the group. She quickly walked into the kitchen and quickly grilled enough shrimps to feed at least five people. She seasoned them nicely and dumped them into two large bowls. The other cooks watched as she cooked, not sure if they should stop her from feeding the people who fought just outside their restaurant. "Here you guys go. It's my thanks for getting those marines," she said, placing the two bowls in the middle of the group for all of them to eat.

Last edited by naneun1 on Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm

"Well thanks now lets toast over defeating those marines i will play some music from my flute < Cody eats and plays switching back and forth > hahah I really like this crew" - Cody

Last edited by RetroWalk on Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm

saul sat next to cody, silent with no food and looking at his orcarina
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Reds eyes widened once he smelt the food near him. If he had a tail it would be wagging like crazy. His head jerked down to the girl as he noticed the plate in front of him. Red licked his lips before quickly eating it down. He smiled as he basically ate the whole thing in a single bite. He turned to the girl. "Thank You!" He said happily with a mouth full of food and licking the plate. He smelt the air and moved closer to the girl giving a slight sniff. "You smell like food" He said with a rather cute voice before tilting his head. "You look familiar......" Red spoke gently as he poked her cheek. "AYE SIR!" He said in a rather high tone then he normally speaks to the men. Makes a toast before looking at Saul. "Oi, Saul whats the matter with you, its time to sing and have fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next