One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 am

The sun was shining out on the open sea. It was like any other day; Low made his way on his ship practicing his swordsmenship somewhere in the east blue. He had just finished reading the newspaper about important current world events. It seems that things were peaking in action, which was perfect for him. Roles in the world needed to be filled and he was ready to step up and take his place. Low swung around his Nodachi elegantly within his left arm then sheathed his blade. He rested it within his left arm having the upper half of his blade resting on his shoulder.
"I wonder.... What my first move should be.." He thought aloud to himself about what he needed to do to become closer to claiming a title and making a name for himself quickly. He had already raised his bounty to 25 million beri, but it wasnt nearly enough to become a great pirate. He would definitly need a new crew soon. He rested on the banister on the edge of his boat.

Last edited by Crocodile Low on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 am

Not far from where Low was sailing, a sorry excuse for a raft was floating along. In it's boundaries were three men. One had a shaved head and had a sash binding his robes about him. He was lying next to another, his twin in every aspect but one: he had hair. Yellow hair, to be precise. He also lacked a sash, but he had a beautiful wooden flute. These two were laying in front of a third man: young looking with long black hair. He was mostly covered in a poncho looking thing, made out of a nice woolen material. He had a sheathed sword laying crosswise across his lap. They were being blown in Low's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 am

Low looked over his bow and saw a raft, if you wanna call it that, floating with 3 men on it. Low looked a little shocked that they had made it out on open waters. He had no time to waste he created a ring of blue aura in his hand and threw it at them hitting them and the raft.
"Room." He stated when it hit. "Shambles." He followed up quickly, the men were teleported upon his ship onto his top deck. He poked them with his sheathed blade.
"Hey, you guys ok?" He asked lazily.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm

The two twin-looking men seemed passed out, but the long, black haired man seemed entirely conscious. "Thank you, sir. We have been drifting for a while since the whole Atlantis catastrophe. Or, at least, that's what Matthew and Isaac have told me." He motioned at the unconscious twins. "I'm Francis. Nice to meet you." His hands rested on the sword on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

((OOC: this must be sooooo behind storyline wise))

Two of the men layed passed out on the deck but The third black haired one was up and kicking still. "Hello Francis, my name is Low. Captain of this ship, its good to meet you." He answered the man he had just saved. "So what happened at atlantis exactly?" He asked not knowing much about it other then the little information he read in the newspaper from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 am

((Very rarely do we think in 'storyline' terms here.))

Francis shrugged. "Hell if I know. I only became cognizant about halfway through. You could ask Chai, though... he probably knows." Francis suddenly vanished, to be replaced with a wizened man with yellowing skin, sitting crosslegged on the deck. He was wrapped up on a red robed, and he seemed... squinty. "Ah, you were wondering about Atlantis, yes? Well, what mostly happened was Marines, pirates, and Atlanteans killing each other. I believe there was a Buster Call called at some point, and I attempted to kill Yonkou Anubis to obtain the Oro Jackson... yes, that was it." He looked up at Low and smiled. He got to his feet shakily, revealing that he was slightly hunched over. He now held in his hand a black steel lantern, unlit. He looked down at the twins and sighed. "Curse you two... will you get up?" He began nudging them with his toe.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

The man in front of him changed into a new man with different appearance, very squinty in red robes, he thought it was a devil fruit power. He told Low that mostly just pirates, marines, and atlanteans slaughtering each other happened. While he attempted to kill the yonkou anubis. Anubis was a man everyone who was a pirate or marine heared of. Low was impressed by this as the man nudged his two friend to get up. Low laughed "You took a stab at Anubis?" he asked "That takes some serious guts my friend, and I have to say I respect that." He told him. "So how'd you end up in the middle of the ocean on a piece of driftwood?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 pm

The old man appeared thoughtful. "Perhaps I didn't phrase that properly. I personally did not try to kill him: the others did. Though, I suppose I should thank him... he did kill Kyzrna, after all. I really do owe him though." The old man tried to straighten himself out. "Oh, I'm not quite sure. I think it's just that it was the only thing left we could use to get us out of there before the Admiral blasted it to bits with a Buster Call." He tilted his head, prompting several prominent cracks. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Are you a swordsman? If so, I know some people that would adore to have a sparring match with you."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Low was a little disappointed that the man didnt attack anubis himself but still smirked at him. Chai said that the driftwood was probably just somethign they found quickly enough to escape death. He answered his question "Yeah, I'm a swordsmen. Who do you know that would want to spar?" He asked in return
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 pm

The old man grinned. "Myself, Sukudoi, Francis, and Amanda. Though, you'll have to avoid using Devil Fruit powers... mine is sporadic at best, and it's not very... what's the word... good?" He chuckled at that. "I'll go last, if that's okay with you. First up is Sukudoi." His body morphed into that of a well-built samurai, who grunted. "How nice of Chai Feng. Now, then..." He drew the sword that Francis had been holding, placing the sheath at his waist. "Have at thee!"
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 am

Low unsheathed his large nodachi and used his Iai ability. He quickly slashed at the man with intense power then reseathed his blade. He hoped he might have struck a winning blow already, but since he was up against a samurai, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:56 am

Though Low was quick, Sukudoi had been able to move his sword to intercept the attack. However, this maneuver caused Sukudoi's sword to fly out of his hand and imbed itself in the deck. Not skipping a beat, Sukudoi leaped into the air above Low and morphed into Francis. He pulled out something from the sheath and brought it down in a downward slash for Low's head.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Low slid around to other side of Francis making a quick slash unseathing his blade at his lower torso. "You're not too bad." He said complimenting his swordsmenship. The man could morph which meant he had to be careful, because he doesnt know what different skills they might have in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Francis landed and twisted, his wakizashi flying up to intercept the slash. "I know. Not bad for a repressed personality, am I right?" Francis ducked and lunged with the wakizashi, coming in close and trying to stab Low in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Low was distracted a little so he almost got stabbed by the wakizashi. Low spinned his Nodachi, in front of him catching the blade throwing it off spinning it in a windmill fashion. He picked up in speed making a strong wind around him and his blade
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Francis flung himself back, trying to not get disarmed. "You're good, Low. I think we'll actually need Chai to beat you." He stood back a little farther, sighing. "You'll have to stop that eventually."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:33 pm

"I'm flattered." Low responded smirking. He stopped spinning the blade stopping the wind flat. "So what do you have for me next?" He asked them
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

"This!" Francis morphed again, turning into a smaller girl. "I'm Amanda..." the girl stammered as she dropped the wakizashi and took out a tanto from the sheath. She ran forward, jumping over and behind Low, before spinning and trying to slash his back.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Low smirked. "You've been careless." He jumped dodging the attack and hit the deck picking up the wakizashi from the ground placing it in his mouth he then picked up the Sukudoi in his spare hand now armed with three blades. He charged forward and made 2 heavy slashes against his small opponent with his blades in his hands, and a quick slash with the third.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Amanda ducked and weaved through the slashes, taking advantage of her smaller size to flit in between the flashing swords. As she moved, she made slashes with the tanto, trying to cut the tendons and muscles in Low's arms, neck, and legs, never stopping to see if she ever actually made contact.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:54 pm

The girl kept dodging his hits making quick strikes in return to his. He blocked them thanks to the extra blades he was carrying, if he didnt have them he wouldnt be able to block all of them. He picked up the pace of his slashes but abandoning the heavy strength of the slashes before. They were of average power for Low, but would hopefully be strong enough to break her dodging and hit her.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Amanda kept going, dodging at a faster speed to make up for the increased speed in his swings. She was forced to begin defending herself with her tanto, and she was finally forced to disengage. She sheathed the tanto and stretched out a hand. "Could I have the other bits of the Sanbu Ken back now? Chai wants to fight you, a sword versus his lantern."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Low tossed the two blades at the girl's open hand. He rested the blade over his shoulders waiting for her to transform into the next personality. "This should be fun." He smirked
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:35 pm

The girl caught the blades with surprising precision, quickly sheathing the wakizashi, and then the katana. Then she stopped, gripping her head. "Wait, what? No, shut up Catarina, you can't fight him! Nikolai, c'mon, please shut her up! Ack! No, dammit, Karl! Not you too! Dahlea, Nikolai, can you shut those two hotheads up?" She stopped talking to herself, and suddenly twisted, grabbing her head again. "Damn! Sukudoi, you've already had your turn! Francis, you too! IT'S CHAI'S TURN FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST!!!" She finally screamed before she began switching between personalities, the roulette finally stopping on Chai. He coughed into his fist and sighed. "I'm so sorry about that... now, to the fight. You've got a sword, I've got my lantern." He made a lazy sweeping motion with his arms. "Have at thee."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Low looked awkwardly at the girl screaming at her different personalities changing them constantly until Chai came out of the random assortment. "Alright... You must be the strongest, so I wont hold back." He said smirking pushing the blade off his shoulder. He ran forward and got into a ready slash position then incredibly quickly went around slashing upwards from behind he then went around slashing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next