One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:39 pm

"High treason against insult an officer of law, distrubing the peace, going against officals orders-" And the rest continues as the marine captain, Heriol Takei, of the island (named Youri if some wish to know), continue to name of the ridiculous treason against the poor man tied up on a post.
No one, who have any sanity or right, didn't say anything, scared of the dictator like man with noticable huge muscle, purposely shown off as he didn't wore a shirt but a open up jacket with the kanji "Justice" on the back; making many think of how ironic the word is on that man's back.
The marines dared not to even think about going against the frightful captain, wanting to stay alive to see the next day. Most of them knew at the fact that this was wrong. They were having urges themselves to protest against these unfair charges, but sadly for that who is capture, their fear overturned them.
With the smug smirked, Heriol's cropped brown hair ruffling slightly against a cool breeze, he look at the capture person, who head is downwards with eyes shadowed by his hair.
"Do you have anything to say about that...boy?" Heriol asked in a sadist way, waiting for pleading, begging, crying, or all of them happening together. Much to his displeasure, he got none of those reactions.
"Oi boy!! Don't answer me when I'm-"
Heriol grabbed the raven haired man by the collar, only for his face to become raging red, many veins visably popping on his head.
A small bubble of snot is hanging out of the man's nose, drooling can be seen from his handsome face, his breath is steady and slowly inhaling and exhaling, his figure slump.
The man was sleeping through the whole thing.
"LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHEN THEIR TALKING YOU BRAT!!!!!"
The next thing Kyoya knew, a big bump was on his head and he was facing in front of the marine captain, his emotionless face still...emotionless as ever. Yawning, he stared at the captain with empty eyes.
Everyone can't help but gape at this guy's aloofness. How can someone be so....fearless...?
"What old man? I was sleeping.." Kyoya said in a monotonous voice, staring up at the guy, though it looked like as if he's staring at something more farther.
Heriol twitched at the insult and picked up the man by the collar once again.
"WHO YOU CALLING OLD MAN!?!?!"
"But you are an old man...." Kyoya stated truthfully.
Twitching again, wanting to kill the raven haired boy, he smashed Kyoya against the post he was already tied up against to, having a devilish smirk on his face, and no one can deny that the captain isn't up to any good.
"This evening boy, just this evening, I'll cut that handsome head of yours right off that skinny body."
Kyoya's sharp, grey eyes flashed towards the captain, making the man flinch. Growling as he kicked Kyoya in the stomach, making the man cough only a tiny bit, he left to do is dictati- I mean work.
Kyoya sighed. The reason he was staying here except for running away like the should? Well, here's the thing, a girl, a tiny cute little girl that is no doubt the age of 7, begged for him to save her town from a ruthless tyrant who was assulting many innocent people. Not one to decline a little child cry for help, he agreed to get rid of the man. But then, before he can even touch the captain, he took a woman, that coward, as hostage, and Kyoya has not choice but to surrender.
At least they didn't figure out that he's "The Cold Winged-Dragon" or they'll be already taking him to davy jones locker.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm

as erique sat there cropped up agaist a the wall of an alley way he was a bit dirty and hungry and thirsty. as erique was thinking was the cat he played with before return or has it found a friend he would rather be with which wouldnt be something he wasnt used to. as erique sat there was he was drawing pictures of brick walls , bloodied weaponry and the loneliness of humans as a hole. he also held onto everything he owned which was only a few things he had bought what was special to him.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 pm

A couple of streets down from the place where the raven-haired man was being held inside of a small room of an Inn, a small gray kitten with three black stripes across its back sat on a plush pillow watching a bundle of blankets.
The kitten was staring so intently at the budnle that it could have shot daggers out of its eyes, if anyone had come into that small inn room , they would have been completly baffled by what they saw.
Suddenyl as if the tiny cat's patience wore out, its fur bristled.
WAKE UP!!!!
The blankets fell of the bed with a thud and the kitten moved to the edge of the bed and stared down at the girl who glared back up. Hair, messy from sleep, and golden eyes with a feirce look to them, the girl yawned and curled up in the blankets.
"Five more minutes...."
The kitten glared harshly and growled a cute ittle kitten's growl but in the girl's head, she could hear a furious roar the born haired girl shivered slightly but didnt move. The kitten arched its back and jumped onto the blankets.
NOW MELODY!!!
The girl called Melody immediatly stood up and got dressed in her clothes and as she was putting on her boots, she turned to the cat.
"What do you want?"
I'm hungry and my kibble bowl is empty....
Melody sweatdropped and had a doom background to her as she remember that she had forgotten to get Nagi, the furious and apparently hungry cat, some more food..... Melody quickly got up and saltued the small kitten.
"Right away.....but i have to make a quick trip to the store..."
The kitten glared and waved its tail in a dismissal way. TAking it as a sign to leave, Melody jumped from the window. ((since no one knew that they had snuck into the inn at night))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 pm

When the crowd began to dispurse, and the rest of the marines are gone to do whatever their captain has in mind, a girl popped out of a random bush, looking like the age of 7. In her little mind, she attempted to do ninja moves to get to the tied up man, until she was right in front of him.
Behind his bangs, Kyoya eyes looked up slightly, seeing the small figure right beside of him and sighed, shaking his head.
"Go away. You're not allow in here, remember?" Kyoya said, finally lifting his head, showing his handsome face and piecing eyes that only complimented his look. On the face though, there was no emotion shown to make it look as if he's worried, sad, mad, or glad.
The girl thought he was mad at her so tears became to weld up, making Kyoya almost flinch at the sight.
"N-No, I'm not mad at you.." Kyoya said, still in a monotonous voice, but the girl felt it reassuring in some way, nodded slightly as she sniffle.
"S-Sorry. Y-Yumi got you into this..." speaking in third person, the girl began to almost cry again, making Kyoya, inwardly, panic at the sight.
"W-Wait, you can help me by trying to find someone for h-help!" Kyoya said, even though he knows that most of the villagers are scared of the captain, he really didn't want the little girl to think it was her fault.
Yumi's face litted up as she heard him and nodded happily, running out of the field, making Kyoya, on the inside, a lot less tense.
Now thinking about the situation, he's more than peeved at the fact that his tonfas were confiscated. It annoyed him to death. If the woman that the captain have wasn't still a hostage, he'll be ripping the ropes off and gave what the dictator have earned.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:01 pm

"GET OUT!!!"
Melody was cruely kicked out of the tiny shop and about three or five bags of kibble flew after her. She looked up just as the door closed and scoffed as she checked to her if her two swords were okay, making a lot of people around her suddenly nervous thinking she was about to go on a killing rampage. But she merely sighed and picked up the bags of kibble and slid them into a bag from the shop and quikcly walked away before the lady could see her and note she had stolen it. Melody stopped as she saw a little girl about the age of seven wandering about and tilted ehr head curious. Nagi would get mad at her if she brought him a late breakfast but her interest in the girl was too much for her to take and she soon relized she walking towards her with a gental smile.
"Hello there, are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Yumi was pulling and trying to get the attention of many adults to help her save the man. It was her fault that the man was in trouble so she have to help him before they take him away where mom said no one living can reach!!
From each help she asked for, the adults just became farther and farther away from her, not wanting to become apart of this. Their fear for the captain is still in their hearts.
"Hello there, are you lost?"
Yumi looked up at the older girl, seeing a gentle smile going towards her. Seeing the smile, Yumi sniffled. The sniffled then turns to cries. And the cries turned to wailing, making many of the passbyers a bit tense and uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Melody immediatly sweatdropped, knowing how this might look, a girl, almost boyish with an eyepatch an a weird uniform on harassing this little girl.
"EH?! N-no need to panic, its all right? Is there anything I can help you with?!"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:25 pm

In between sobs, Yumi said; "N-nn-nii-s-sann *hic* h-he *hic* c-c-a-apt-tu-r-e!" The rest became sobbing mess, the girl rubbing her eyes several times to get the tears to stop but she kept on crying, her shoulders shaking and face already red and messed with tears, droplets and droplets of water staining the dry dirt pavement.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Melody started to panic, hating the scene she was creating right now, many people had stopped to stare and most of the looks were of anger and worry.
"R-right! How about I help your brother? Where is he?"
MELODY!!!
A tiny kitten made his way through the crowds and jumped onto Melody's sweatdropping head.
Where have you been?!?! I have been looking all over for you!!!
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Yumi slowly started to stop crying, eyeing the cat more oftening with look of wanting to pet the small creature. Hearing the woman, she sniffled a little more and mumbled in a shy and cute voice,
"Nii-san said to get a few more people first...."
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Melody shook her head and gave the girl a thumbs up.
"Don't worry, we can take them!"
Speak for yourself. I'm still hungry
Nagi said with a dismissive look, Melody patted Nagi's head much to his irritation.
"You'll live and you gotta admit, you could do without a few meals"
Nagi growled lowly but it was almost too cute to do any harm, Melody took the little girls hand.
"Just lead me to him, i can help"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:49 pm

A light breeze brushed through the street, catching Ventus's attention. The young man placed a hand on his hair subconsciously as he looked up at the sky. A few dark clouds could be seen gathering off in the distance.

"Twenty percent chance of rain..." Ventus muttered. The teen noticed a few people staring at him. They looked away quickly, but he had noticed their suspicious faces. Ventus turned away letting out a soft sigh. Maybe it was his odd appearance. Maybe it was the fact that he was carrying a halberd on his back. Maybe it was because he seemed to be talking to himself. Whatever the reason, Ventus was used to being stared at. He thrust his hands in his pockets, moodily, and set off down the street, looking in shop windows as he went.

The sound of a child crying caught his attention and Ventus saw a young girl with tears running down her face, while an older girl was trying to calm her. Not his problem. Ventus kept on walking, but then he stopped. The teen frowned and looked back over his shoulder at the two. The older girl was taking the younger's hand, apparently about to lead her somewhere. However, that was not what had caught Ventus's attention. It was her eyes. That girl's eyes were golden, just like his. Perhaps she was a descendant of one of his people, who married but never returned to their home island. His curiosity aroused, Ventus decided to follow them. Carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:53 pm

"D-Demo...Nii-chan said....." Yumi sniffled a little more, giving the girl's hand a tight squeezed to show that she didn't want to disobey what her "nii-chan told".
"W-Will it be o-ok..?" The girl questioned, her big, puppy like, eyes staring at the 13 year old girl with some hopefulness, adding the cuteness that she already contain.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Melody almost squealed as shbe saw the cute little face but she regained her comporsure and gave a reassuring squeeze to the girl's hand.
"It'll be fine, I promise"
Even Nagi had melted at the sight of the little girl's cuteness but like his trainee he kept his cool as his fur bristled.
~Let's go find her brother!~
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 pm

The little girl only nodded slightly as she tugged on the older girl's hand, knowing which way Kyoya is, purposely heading straight towards the marine base.
On the way, many people gave them fearful stare, wondering what kind of buisness do these people have with the marines. Some even have pitiful look, knowing that they'll probably be excuted along with the weird guy hanging from the post in the excution field.
"I can't believe it. Such a handsome young man and he was really popular with many of the children." An oba-san said from the side, looking specficly at the marine base but snapped her eyes back away from it. "Such wasted youth."
Yumi didn't pay attention to any of those people, but kept going with a, childish looking, determined face.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Melody didn't even give the people a second look as he let the child lead her to the execution field. She knew this because she had been here for a while and had watched when the strange man had come and was almost immediatly arrested from breaking the laws. Melody couldn't help but wonder why this little girl had gotten sho attached the man but she didn't object helping when it was needed.
Nagi's fur rustled as he noticed they were going into the marine base, and as he turned his head to tell Melody, he could tell she wouldn't care so he sighed a kitty sigh and kept a look out for anyone who would want to come out and stop them. ((not that anyone would))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Finally, their in front of the tall wall, Yumi staring at it with wide eyes full of amazement. For the little kid, it seemed like a fortess of invisablity, something that no one can't get into, or out.
The girl was almost visable shaking, for she was also scared at the captain of this marine base also, but her courage and friendship, that she declared for herself, gave her a brave enough font to go inside and save Kyoya!
"O-Over this w-wall..." She stuttered, frowning at how scared she sound. Yumi-chan has to be strong for nii-chan!!
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Melody nodded and ruffled the girl's hair.
"You will be strong, Yumi-chan"
Melody then addressed Nagi.
"Think you can get over?"
Nagi's fur ruffled as he heard her and he growled cofidently.
~There is no wall I can't climb~
"Except maybe one slick with oil?"
He ignores her as he jumps from her shoulder and to the floor in front of the wall, he growled cutely but it turned into a furiocious roar as he grew larger and larger till he was bigger and taller then Melody herself. With a smile, Melody lifted the little girl onto Nagi's back and climbed on herself wih a grunt right behind her.
"Hang on to him, we're going up vertical. Lean forward to increase speed and to keep a better grip, alright?"
She did not wait forYumi to speak.
"Now Nagi!!"
With another roar, Nagi jumped and clawed into the wall, digging deep before propelling himself higher, and repeats the process, leaving hole marks in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Kyoya was sleeping very peacefully. Yes, he knew it was never, or probably not knew, that it wasn't the time to even try to sleep in the peaceful way, but he did it anyway. It's an opportunity that he didn't want to miss. Sleeping in this position by the post, seemed suddenly very comfortable. If he had some kind of animal ears, they would be twitching at the moment; for he had heard some loud noise at the other side of the wall. He wonder if Yumi did in fact actually found some help. Kyoya somewhat wished that she wouldn't find someone so that would mean she'll stay out of the mess he's in. But guess this is fine too.
Slightly opening his gray eyes, his bangs covering the upper part of his face, he slightly look up at the tall wall that severe him of all connections to the out side world. All he can do now is closed his eyes and wait for either death, or salvation.

Yumi was already scared stiff as she felt herself raise higher and higher into the top of the wall, which has a laid out roof also. When they made it there, Yumi feel down to sweet, stilled platform, where she doesn't need to feel the rush of the wind and the feeling of gravity pulling her down at the same time.
"S-Scary..." Yumi whined as she lightly picked herself up, her mood becoming a lot better soon after she saw Kyoya in the excution field; his raven hair blowing slightly as his head was down, wearing his black, somewhat priest like clothing, seemingly being the good prisoner that he should be. But, she wondered if Melody knew which person is Kyoya, since there are other excution fields and other people in it two, due to their "crimes".
Before Yumi could even tell, someone called out to them.
"HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!"
A marine officer spotted them for a watch tower that was near the wall, and Yumi frozed, not knowing what to do.

Heriol Takei, the fearsome marine captain of this island, chuckled as he look at all the files of people he had charged. But then, looking at another file, he frowned. The picture of Kyoya, that he took as he was arresting the man, seemed to bore at his soul, simply because of those deep, piecing eyes. The man creeped him out. Enough said. Now, Heriol isn't one to be scared of ANYTHING. Especially of a skinny guy who looked as if he couldn't do anything at all. But it's the eyes that bothered him, making him think that this person could be a lot more powerful than what he actually looked like.
Like a dragon.
Shaking his head, the man laughed at the ridculous thought. A dragon? Yeah right, the guy could probably be compared to a whip dog.
Throwing the picture in the fire, not wanting to see the face again, he walked out of his office, and heard the yells of one of his marines.
Heh. Stupid Civilans, they should know their place.
Knowing his officer can take care of it, he began to leave for the town.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Melody slipped off of Nagi and stood beside the little girl, noticing she was staring at the old priest ossan in the exectution field. Taking a wild guess, and ignoring the guard, she picked up little Yumi.
"Alright, if you got sick coming up, you might wanna close your eyes now"
Again, she didn't wait for the little girl's reply as she jumped, apparently forgetting that Nagi was there. The wind pushing past her face wildly, her hat coming off, Nagi jumped after her and fetched her hat for her as he landed down beside his trainee on the ground.
Melody put down Yumi and messed with her hair till it felt better than what it looked like and snatched her hat and plut it on at an angle as she smiled at the priest guy.
"Konichiwa!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 am

Ventus watched from a short distance, around the side of a building, as the cat became massive. He saw the giant cat drag the two girls, on his back, up the wall with him. Then they had all jumped down over the wall. Ventus walked over to the wall himself and looked up its side. There was no way he could climb this. Unless... Ventus took a closer look at the claw marks on the wall. They were somewhat shallow, but due to his small hands, he could still use them. Placing one hand into one of the claw marks, Ventus pulled himself upward. He slowly made his way up the wall, carefully calculating whether or not he would be able to make it to the next handhold before even attempting it. Soon, Ventus reached the top of the wall. Instead of climbing onto it, though, he simply raised his head up high enough to watch what was going on on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Kyoya kept his head down but his eyes is looking at the newcomer from under his bangs. He held no expression but since when does he not?
Kyoya felt himself almost wanting to sigh as Yumi ran up and hugged him, crying that they're their to get them out.
Kyoya didn't relax his figure though, this was not his goal.
"Yumi, you've brought a careless idiot...." Kyoya said truthfully (monotonously nonetheless), one of his sharp, gray eyes peeking out- shown- from through his bangs. His eyes held nothing but emptiness, no emotion to indicate whether if he cared what he said or not.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Melody pouted sljightly as she was called an idiot and she fingered the hilt of one of her swords, wondering if she should cut the ropes or maybe cut his head.......
Nagi nudged at her back.
~I know what your thinking in case you've forgotten~
Melody laughed a nervous laugh and waved a hand.
"Right right"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Kyoya only looked at her again, before saying;
"Yep, and idiot...." hearing the noises of frantic marines from outside the walls that surround him. Actually, the noises started when Melody climbed the wall, making a whole lot of ruckus.
Seeing her expression, he knew his statement hit a nerved, but it's pretty much the truth.
"You're not here to save me." He said, making Yumi, who hugged him, let go of her "nii-chan", making a confuse expression.

The marines were, in fact, frantic.
"INTRUDER!! EVERYONE, FIND THE INTRUDER!!!" Why they were frantic, isn't because of the person sneaked in the place, it's because their scared on what their captain would do if he found out that they let someone sneaked in from under their noses. they were glad that the captain isn't here, but still, he could come back any second....

Meanwhile, the captain is in the tavern, drinking his life away as he tortured the poor townfolks who own the tavern or in it in fact. No one dare to try stood up to the man.
Next to him is his first commanding officer.

[Prestation Box]
Yakri Takesi
Former Commander of Marines, currently right hand man of Heriol

No one dared to touch the captain because of Yakri, a famous stragist who knows his way around the gun, shooting a bull's eye instantly with a blink of an eye. There is no doubt that the guy was dangerous. But it's hard to tell which are the captain.
"Isn't this great Yakri?!"
Yakri only nodded.
"Hai."
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Melody blinks and tilts her head slightly, with a small smile.
"And what do you mean by that, priest-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next