One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Red started to bleed on the spot he laid. His body stopped all movement and looked dead. The canon ball man managed to send a laugh noticing Red bleeding before he got hit with a coin on the arm and growling out in pain before smashing his ball against the ground. "Drop Kick!" the man called out before throwing his chain ball up into the air and smash the ball with a mighty kick towards Leon at high speeds. The ball would do massive damage to anyone it hit and certainly was to strong of a hit to simply reverse with a coin. The cloaked man shifted to the side before snipping his scissors and making a large force go and attempt to cut cody. "X cutter" he spoke before the swordsman dodged the mans attack and sighed. The swordsman stopped the attack with just two swords with little to no trouble. " Bark!" he gave a quick downward slash with both swords, on sword hooked onto the buster sword and hooked it down while the other went for Saul. The bazooka man fired off 3 special rockets towards the three groups of people. One hit the area were Cody, Jayu and the cloacked man stood in battle. The bullet changed the area around them by 15m x 15m into a large almost wonderlandish area with a bunch of patched areas appeared on it. The swordsmans area became more like they were fighting on a cloud high above the sky, while the canonball man and Leon had a nice flate plain.
Back to top Go down

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Saul broke the clash with the weather blade and jumped back, then he said
"have fun with this" and with that he held the buster sword up high and suddenly the clouds and the sky went dark and winds picked up to about 40 mph, and it started thundering and lightning spewed from the sky at the swordsman
"your starting to piss me off"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:43 pm

< Cody was one step ahead and dived underwater >"Come on i thirst for blood yahahahahahaha!" - Pirate

< Cody jumps up bit the pirate grasped his arm with the scissors > "Graaaaaaaaa" - Cody

"hahaha got ya < he cuts his arm off >" - Pirate

"Noo < the pirate is about to decapitate Cody when his staff and arm appear out of his sleeve and nails the pirate in the face >Hah you should never doubt a magician's tricks" - Cody

"Ooooh this won't be easy prey < pirate licks the fake blood off one of the scissors >" - Pirate
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:43 am

Jayu noticed the area around her change into a wonderlandish place. She glanced back at the cloaked man, not sure what kind of attacks or abilities he had. She quickly jumped behind the man and tried to kick him with her kick that was strong enough to knock down buildings walls.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Leon's coins didn't make a lot of apparent damage but they appeared to help his captain out. But they also made a cannon ball-holding grunt charge at him. "Tails!" Leon shouted as he formed his hands to a shape of a makeshift bowl. The Tails technique allowed Leon to defend against incoming attacks that were as powerful as cannonballs. He stopped the attack with no more than a few bruises to his palms and a weak pain in his shoulders. And than the surroundings changed. "What the hell?!" Leon said when he found himself in a weird plain. He couldn't let this bug him, the situation was turning grim and he needed to fight back. He drew the mop from his belt and held it like a sword. "Let's see what you've got!" he said to the grunt.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

The swordsman grinned before a lightning bolt shot down near him. He wasnt going to lose so he spun his sword in the air pulling the lightning down to it before throwing his sword into the gorund letting it send a large crack throgh the ship and from outside the cracks flew lightning. "Lurking Panther" he spoke before he basicly disseapered and reappeared behind Saul and went to slash down the middle of his back with the two swords. The cloaked man grinned before he got kicked in the head. He should have died but he didnt, he just some how got back up. The man with the bazooka fired at the girl, it was a small but very fast rocket that went towards in, he sent more like rapid fire. The chain man spun his ball around and grinned. He gave a twist to the back before doing a spirl, pulling himself towards it putting his full wiegth and power behind the ball and headind towards Leon. The cloaked man stood up and grinned as he licked the sissors again while laughing before he took off his head sowing patches of stiching and such on his head, well more like her head. She raised her sissors and gave a a twirl of the sissors on her finger. "Sissor Slice" The blades spun around sending waves of the same force from before all around her.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

((Mana plz dont copy our battles))

"Now come to the illusion world" - Cody < he plays a song they both go unconscious and our in a world full of nothing then a demon appears behind Cody and smashes the pirate >

<They wake up > "I hate dirty tricks ahk the pain" - Pirate

"Well thats my tricks, the tricks of a magician" - Cody
< Cody Hits him in the head as hard as he can with the staff >
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm

((what you mean copy yor battles. I dont copy your battles. Im saying what the enemy pirates are doing and thats about it for now until Red regain concuousness.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:33 pm

"Oh, no you dont" said saul jumping up in the air and making the swordsman slash at nothing, and came down on him with the buster blade
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:03 pm

((Sorry Mana))
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:19 pm

(( its ok ^^ just a mis understanding thats all. Ill post tommarow when i awaken))
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:16 am

Jayu scooted back away from the cloaked man who somehow managed to stand back up. When the bazooka man fired the rocket at her, she quickly jumped over it to avoid the attack and landed on the bazooka, kicking at it to try to break it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:07 am

The battle was turning ugly. The captain was down and each and every one of them was facing a strong opponent. A quick reversal was needed. From his pocket, Leon pulled a few receipts from bars he drank in. As the cannonball made it's way towards Leon, Leon jumped up and with amazing accuracy threw the small paper sheets. "Bullseye!" He shouted. The receipts were thrown as if they were throwing knives, making their fast way towards the chain. They were aimed at the links in the chain. Each of the sheets passed through a link and pinned it to the ground, effectively stopping the attack. Leon than drew his mop again and grabbed the chain with his left hand. The chain could be easily pulled out from the ground with force.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm

"well that was easy that guy was good but I wonder what his bounty is" - Cody "well not as much as mine probably" - Cody < he sees the captain and runs over their > [/i] I should protect him and try restore his consciousness
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:32 pm

The swordsman drew his third sword and parred the mans attack making a quick triple slash so fast that it was almost impossible to see with the naked eye. The ball man stood up and grinned as he twisted his chains and pulled it out for the ground with great force. The ball had several odd markings on it. This chain ball was a special one, it had curves and creases in it that allowed it to pull people and its self by using the currents it made. The ball man quickly started to spin it It made a strong wind inward tornado that sucked everything in towards it. The bazooka man fired off a couple more rounds off at the girl before getting his bazooka shattered. "danm" he spoke before jumping onto the ground pulling out some daggers. "looks like well be playing today~" he spoke with a smile as he threw knives and her at high speeds. The cloaked man was now defeated. "So the 4th is dead." a man spoke to himself in the ship inside the captains room hidden away from the battle as Red laid on the ground bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Since Leon's strong left hand was holding the chain when it started to spin, Leon begin spinning with the chain, just as he planned. While the grunt wielded the chain, Leon made his slow progress down the chain towards his enemy, grabbing it with different limbs each time. When Leon got closer to the grunt he drew 5 coins out of his pockets, the last of his coins and loaded his right hand. "You brought this upon yourself when you attacked my captain... Heads!" Leon said, launching all five coins with bullet force and penetration. Because of the spinning, the coins came from five different directions and were accelerating towards the man thanks to the suction force that he created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:11 pm

"Damn it" said Saul, landing and putting his sword back in the sheath, making the lightning stop. He then took out his two swords "Ive been meaning to learn the 3 sword style, and i would like to tell you that when i beat you, those swords will be mine as a token of this battle"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:48 pm

The swordsman grinned and laughed before he drew his other 3 swords. "The I wont hold back." he had three swords in each hand before he started to lightly spin them around and around in a dandalizing motion. "Rift~"[/color] The cannon ball man was now defeated thats to leon who shot the coins at him. " The 3rd is gone " the captain from inside the ship spoke tohimself hidden away from the battle.

(sorry guys i was sick for a while. Anyways after everyone is defeated, im going to make the captain go god mod on you guys if thats ok, so Red can snap and kill him, and save you all~ But im just asking permission first.)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:54 am

(Feel free to god-mod!!)
The spinning madness of a chained-cannonball stopped and Leon was forced to the ground since he was still holding the chain. He was exhausted and his shoulders were in pain from stopping the cannonball. He sat up on the ground, surrounded by a plain. 'How do I get out of here?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:03 pm

" Come on wake up here" - Cody < he finishes wrapping bandages around Red > "Okay time to finish this!..." - Cody < He stares at the captain >

((I have one condition that we beat the captain together))
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:21 pm

(Sorry, i just back from a long,long trip.. i'll join the rp after you defeat the enemy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:36 pm

((k))
"what the hell?" said Saul, looking questionably at the swordsman "oh well, time to use my clans special stance" he said, taking one of his swords and putting it in a backhand stance. Then, as he charged at the swordsman, he tripped on a rock, sending him into a spiral movment wow thought Saul this should be an attack and with that, he kept spiraling at the swordsman until he was close. Then he decided a name for the new attack Blue Fire Tornado!!! he yelled as he tryed to slash his blades at the man
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

< Cody was about to hit the captain when under his robe he pulled out some black dust like ashes and his flute> " Feast your eyes on a little magic trick" - Cody < he was about to play his flute but threw the ashes at the mans eye hitting him in the face with the staff >
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

The swordsman grinned before his swords clung to the boys as the other 4 came sliding down cutting one of the boys swords in half before felt a sharp pain in his chest and looked behind him to see his captain draining him of life. He gave a frown before he fell on the boys blade. The captain had long think curly black hair and a highly fashioned clothing. He looked at Cody, laughing lightly before he walked closer to cody before getting wacked with the staff. Nothing happened to him. he just kept walking towards Cody before a large gust of wind smashed against codys lungs and started to cut his breathing off. The same was happening to the others. Reds fingers twitched as his mind came out of its sleep.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Shin stand silently in the corner, watch as the captain walking closer to Cody. he feel disgusted by the captain act.

'What kind of captain is that! I wish I'd chosen a better captain' thought Shin.

And when he see Cody got his breathing cutted off, he's prepared to attack his captain. Deep inside, he regreted he follow that man and wish he could find a crew like this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)   Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Chapter 1 "The First Steps" (serious, Cold Rain Crew members. Others pm me to join)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next