One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS

Go down 
+2
Zetsumi-The Raven
Ryu Kazage
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 am

Broly charged Psychotically at Xark while laughing Maniacly. Ignoring the clones, The Unstoppable Juggernaut showed no sign of fear at all, in fact he "Was" Fear itself. He Grabbed Xark and attempted to perform his bearhug technique known as "Gigantic Press!" In this way he attempted to squeeze the life out of Xark with almost infinite raw physical strength. "XARKAROTTO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 am

"You idiot." The Xark he got wa a clone and it bursts. "I already said that I'm in the shadows and you run off and get a clone? I guess you bot nothing but muscle there big brute."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:50 am

His anger began to increase, "Trust me, you won't like me when I am angry! Gatling Gun Fire" He took out his Gatling Gun and fired off hundreds of rounds a minute an extremely fast rate and speed. He fired everywhere, annihalating all the clones and hopefully Xark as well. Then he started laughing like an evil psycho maniac. "Come out, Come out, Wherever you are!" He then heard a rustling noise and wiped out a squirrel from the face of the earth!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:53 pm

"sigh, stupid brute force idiot. You know nothing of what shadows are." The guys shadow begins to turn alive and wrap itself around him. "Now I will make you get killed by your own power!" The shadow begins to cruch him with the same strength as he does.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:36 pm

His endurance was too high to be penetrated so easily, even by his own shadow. Broly laughed the laugh of Insanity! "You...Your nothing! I AM A GOD!!!" Suddenly with his anger, His power increased to fast for the shadow to keep up. He ran up to Xark and performed a Massively Devastating "Choke Slam!!!" He grabbed Xark by the throat and and attempted to lift him high in the air with one hand, and then attempts to smash Xark to the ground with such force that it causes a MASSIVE Crator.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:42 pm

"AREN'T YOU LISTENING!?" The clone disapears. "I'M NOT HERE I'M IN THE SHADOWS, MORON!" Xark makes shadow the shape of blades come out of the ground and fly toward him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm

The Unstoppable Juggernaut got angrier still that he killed another clone. His anger increased his power. He began to gain momentum as he charged the shadow blades head on! Then He kept running toward where Xarn's voice was coming from and took out his Excalibur Sword and slashed down upon that spot, causing Tremendous Shockwaves there were completely mutilating the lanscape and environment!!! "Don't mess with the Juggernaut! I can't be stopped!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:31 am

"Oh really?" He begins to here Xark in his head now. "And what if I im within your own shadow? Can you still defeat me without killing yourself?" Shadows from the whole area wrap around him and trap him in a shell. "Prepare to die brute." The shell makes shadow blades that sharpened to the most any blade can be form all around the inside of the shell aiming at him. "Pierce!" The blades all thrust toward him from every inch of the shell.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 am

Broly was laughing like lunatic on steroids. "Hey that tickles. My turn?" He took out his sword and tried to get free by swinging at the shadows. Hoping that the force of the shockwaves will blow away the darkness.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:58 pm

"...I'm in your shadow idiot... Well to tell you the truth your boring. There is no fun fighting you so..goddbye."

(SERIOUSELY GOHAN!!!! Your really annoying!! I'm not rping you anymore if you keep this up with the god charecters of yours!!)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:12 pm

((I am sorry Crying or Very sad Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm

((I gat about seven messages a day about it..... we may have to do something about it very soon to avoid losing members))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

((I agree. Gohan, seriously, you don't have to be better than us all.))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 pm

((try to go with something more in the strategic variety rather than the powerhouse variety, just a friendly suggestion. jocolor ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm

((exactly!))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm

((see, im a good brother, I give help whilst you all give criticism.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm

((Thanks for your confidence in me pale Crying or Very sad Shocked ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:28 pm

when being saracstic use olive
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:33 pm

I think sarcastic would be better in red
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:42 pm

I realy value your imput ecause we all know red isnt resurved for urgent offichal posts
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 pm

...I'll be quiet...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:54 pm

I wasnt being sarcastic, but thanks for the suggestion!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:32 pm

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4