One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Empty
PostSubject: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 pm

the location is a small desserted island. in other words, sandy beach and palm trees. you get the picture.

As for your charecter, you chose i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:51 pm

-I will be playing as Sano "Night Flyer" Luna

as Ryu walked on the beach Sano looked down at him from the top of a hill in the bushes "name Ryu Kazage AKA 'The Shadow Demon', bounty 3,000,000 Beris, 600 consectutive winns agenst navle officers, lets go, but wach out for his legindairy speed Hayato" the two soru down to the beach as Hayato zooms around Ryu's head and then stops in front to Sano, who has his pistoles up ""shadow deamon Ryu Kazage! you are underr arest, turn yourself in" said Sano calmly.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:57 pm

(I will be using Minato "Demon Slayer" Namikaze)

The Wanderer Minato saw Ryu being ambushed by a Marine, and with Minato's Hatred for Marines, he would not allow a Marine to go free. He revealed himself to both men, "You are a Marine, are you not? If so, then I will not allow you to arrest this man. I will be your opponent!" Minato used his Spirit Energy Glare as he stared down Sano with bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Sano looks up at this new annoyances death stair with nothing but bemusement "gaining up on someone who is just trying to uphold justice.... as expected from pirates like you.... it is clear that you want to get back to hurting innocent people and comiting crimes so this wont take long" firing a large stream of bullets out in a line between the two of them and sending Hayato out into the line of fire just infrunt of Sano, he then spins sending frayed shotts in random directions outward twards the two pirates "rapid burst" he sais quietly ast the shots begen to fly.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Minato sees the bullets comming his way. He uses the force in his feet with force push to propel himself really high into the air in an enhanced jump. With this manuever he effectively and narrowly dodging the stray bullets then quickly draws his sword in mid-air and as he is comming down he aims for Sano and yells out with his sword raised, "Ryu Tsui Sen!!!" As he attempts to strike down on Sano's left shoulder with incredible force.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm

with a combonation of lighning reflexes and comunication with the ecco location useing Hayato Sano is able to be awair of the inpending strike. Soruing to the side of his opponent he holds out his right pistol so that it is touching the right side of his opponents head and fires. "One down" he thinks as Hayato stops spining and flys to the other side of Minato and flys up to his left hip in a stabimg motion (allso using his soru) meaning that if Minato useses his power to stop the bullet he will be cut by Hayato (who will get faster and sharper from the blood) and if he stops Hayato he will be shot and killed.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:37 pm

Just as Sano moved out of the way and before Minato landed on the ground, he quickly adepted to the new situation by converting his Ryu Tsui Sen to a Do Ryu San combination with Soru with his sword impacting on the ground causing an incredible shockwave and massive airwaves to momentarily surround Minato effectively stopping the double team attack and repelling them away from him several feet. Then he took out his 300 pound cannonball and began using his force push abilities on opposite sides to make the cannonball spin in ridiculously fast speeds and launched it at Sano at a mind-boggling velocity, yelling "Spinning 300 Pound Cannon!!!" aimed for the middle of Sano's chest.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Sano, taken aback from being sudenly in the air, regains composure and fires upward sending him to the ground just before the huge cannonball blew past his head narowly avoiding damage. (the ball is now headed fro ryu in case you were wondering) Hayato, landing with a wing in the dirt, disloges himself and takes to the air. flying at Minato's now exposed back at soru speed.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Minato noticed that his attack narrowly missed and was about to follow up with another when he quickly noticed that Sano's pet bat was gone. Fearing the worst, Minato switched to Soru mode and quickly charged up the strongest force push we could manage into his right hand and quickly turned around as fast as he could, the bat was less than 5 feet away when he quickly unloaded his Force Push in the Bat's Direction, attempting to send the bat flying backward a great distance away and keep it from interfering in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:06 pm

as Minato was preocupyed playing with Hayato (who was moving much to fast to be subhect to the full forece of Minato's "push"). Sano began to stand up, and fired a string os bullets at Minato's now exposed back.the "push used by Minato only serves to slow the fast approching Hayato as the bullets rush tward him from behind. "this should work," Sano begens to think "unless this guy has eyes in the back of his head or somethin..."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Minato realized that his force push was only slowing the bat down and that he leaving his back to Sano exposed and unguarded too long. He knew that only a fool would let such an opportunity slip up, and Sano did not seem like a fool. Minato knew that he didn't have much time, while in Soru mode, he used a combination of Geppou and a powerful force push form his feet to Rocket into the sky, narrowly dodging the bullet which grazed his left foot but did not cause any considerable damage. The bullet was no headed for the bat which was less than 6 inches away! While in mid-air, Minato used a combination of Geppou, Soru, and a Force pull on a tree behind Sano to zoom toward him at Tremendous Speed and aims his sword at Sano and yells out, "Ryu Tsui San Zan!" As he performs a more powerful version of Ryu Tsui Sen and aims his sword to pierce Sano's head!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Sano was (of corce) seeing all of this and relised that his opponent was moveing much to fast for him to avoid, so why avoid? Fireing two well placed curved shots to the side of the blade Sano was able to re direct it by presious inches and aviod damage. meanwhile Hayato turned on his side and spun, deflrcting those bullets to mighto's (onece again) exposed back. as Sano sorued back alos fireing shots at mighto as he went.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Minato hit the ground, realizing that he missed. Unfortunately for Minato he didn't have a moment to breathe let alone Rest as he was once again bombarded with Sano and the bat's double team attacks! Minato quickly used a combination of Force Speed and Soru to run directly at Sano at Ludicrous Speed! Sano was thinking to himself, What an Idiot! He is headed straight for my bullets! One down! Then suddenly Minato phased out of view and reappeared(What was not seen by Sano or anyone was that he dodged and ducked the bullets in his way) within a foot of Sano in a a slightly crouching position and yelled, "Ryu Kan Sen!!!" striking upward in an uppercut type manner with his blade aiming for Sano's throat. However, The Bat's bullets are still headed for Minato while he is executing his Ryu Kan Sen...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:00 pm

moving his hands quicaly, Sano removes his finger from the triger gaurd and, holding his gun by the courner blocks the incoming blade with it, (yes due to the blade in questions spechal abilitys the gun cracks a little). the afromentiond bullets still zooming tward there unsuspecting victim Sano atemts to stll him for that 1/50th of a second by coughing loudly. Hayato zooms up into the air.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm

Minato noticed that his attack was blocked by the now cracked pistol of Sano. Knowing that he didn't have a moment to lose he quickly ducked slightly and twisted his body and yelling, "Ryu Kan Sen!!!" Performing a very powerful sideways slash meant to slice Sano in two!!! Unfortunately for Minato he made a miscalculation and over estimated his abilities...His upper left arm was struck by the rogue bullets!!! Blood came splattering out of the wound...How will this effect the battle!?!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Althoe the stike failed Sano did not yet realise. The bat Hayato flew down behind him and Sano jumped on to it performing his technoque "Night Rideing" flawlesly. The two flew upward and then Sorued back behind the now bleading swordsmen. Sano smiled, gunns at the ready, "take this!" he began
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Although his left arm was bleeding pretty bad, Minato absolutely refused to a marine, I shall die before I fall to a Marine Pig, I refuse to be defeated so easily! Minato focuses a powerful geppou and combines it with Soru and and a powerful force push on the ground with his feet to launch himself into the air like a jet toward Sano who unloaded his bullets into Minato who was about 3 feet away, who phased out of view and reappeared 9 inches behind Sano yelling "Oh I can take it alright! How about you? Ryu Sou Sen!!!" swinging his sword multiple times at Sano at such insane speed that it appeared as if he was performing 1000 slashes aimed for every single one of Sano's body parts.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Sano, honestly not expecting his acted quicly. souring back (kind of far back) with Hayato still under his feet Sano was able to escape with only the first stab wound, made more shallow by his jeting back, to his left arm just below the sholder. Just then Sano did something unexpected, he did a sort of flip move and jumped off of Hayato, who spun rapidly as Sano unlaoded his guns into him causing another "rapid burst" attack at the swordsmen who, having alredy jumped and phased out, and used geppou twice in an instant, had nowhere to go. Sano was falling rapidly now, but dident seem to care.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 am

Minato seeing as he had not a moment to lose as and limited mobility in the air, quickly took out a space 300 pound cannon ball and held it out in front of him to deflect most of the bullets but one stray bullet managed to get past his cannonball defense and penetrate his already badly injured left arm, causing more blood. Minato winced in pain, but performed force push on the cannonball toward Sano, who had limited mobility in the air as well. Minato quickly used force pull the bat, knowing that the bat was Sano's only hope of surviving the fall. He used all of his remaining power to try to stop Hayato/The bat from rejoining his master and saving his life. Minato did not want to that to happen, he was willing to die knowing that he took a marine pig with him. He kept using a vortex on his sword to pull in the bat closer to him, like a spaceship's tractor beam. He knew that because of the force pulling in the bat would make it difficult..very difficult to resist it, especial since the bat was so small and light. Minato yelled, "If I die, I am taking you with me, Navy Swine!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: hold up   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Just then, Ryu dashes in the air and grabs Minato away from the cannonball. "Don't leave me out of this." He swings one of his blades and launches it at the cannonball, stabbing into it and pushing it toward Sano with more force. He lands with Minato and sets him down. "Don't ever fight a marine near my with out me in it. Iv gone more than one bone to pick with them myself."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Sano having seen all of this sano curled into a ball asn begsn to spin, increasing the speed of his fall, and as the ball rushed twords him he kicked it from behind, sending it at even faster speeds on the path it was alredy going Breaking two of sanos left toes in the process. as for Hayato insted of trying to fight the pull like one would normaly do he sorued in to it, with the speed of the soru aded to the pull of the attack and the velocity he was alredy going Hayato was able to blow past the feild of pulling force and avoid the blade by turning on his side. Hayato then scooped uo some of the Blood that was in the air, and, with the added speed from that blood, and soru was able to reach Sano just before he hit the ground. "that was a close one, so air attacks are not an option" thout Sano "I may be over my head"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:24 pm

Minato reviewed his surroundings in an instant, and thanked Ryu, "Thanks for the assist. I hate Marines with every fiber of my being. Let's take care of this scum once and for all!" Minato ran toward Sano head-on using Force Speed, and when he was within 3 and 1/2 feet of Sano, he phased out and by combining Force Speed with Soru and reappeared 6 inches behind Sano. He quickly ducked and twisted his body performing a more powerful version of Ryu Kan Sen, "Lets see you survive this one! Ryu Kan Sen Tsumuji!!!" attempting to slice Sano with a extremely powerful Sideways slash that was meant to not only cut him in two but, if it somehow missed, send a powerful shockwave sending him flying toward Ryu. He knew that if this attack failed, Sano would be sent flying toward Ryu who he trusted to follow up with a combo of his own.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Sano was in fact thrusted tward's ryu, but with Hayato with him again this was no problem. useing "Night Rideing" and soru once again he was able to stop himself in mid air befor reaching Ryu and blast once again upwards, realiseing that, althoe he would be able to fight one of there two allone he was out mached by the both of them together. also remembering the fact that Ryu was on one of the most notorious crews in pirate history (steel fist pirates) Sano revamped his plan, "heh, looks like you'll live to kill another day pirate thugs" said asno as he made his ecape, soruing into the seting sun, fireing as he went
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Minato spun his sword in a circle with his fingers like a shield which deflected all the on-comming bullets and then Sano was gone. Minato turned to face Ryu, "That was great Teamwork back there, How would you and me join forces and start up our own crew or something? I could use a use a strong guy like yourself at my side to take down the World Government! What do you say?" He put his sword back in his sheath and extended his good arm toward Ryu as a handshake gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:10 am

Ryu looks at his extended hand and says, " If I agree, you better not get in my way in exterminating the navy. I'll help but i still have a loyalty to the Steel Fist Pirates. I will only assist, not join another crew." Reaches for his hand and shakes it and grins. "Hope we can do some buisness some time soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano   Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight: Ryu and Minato vs Sano
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next