One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamuyamato vs anyone

Go down 
+2
Ryu Kazage
Rabolisk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

Kamuyamato vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Whoever wants to fight, please reply to this post.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 pm

sure thing. *cracks knuckles* Lets go.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

(Alright, Which Character do you want to use?)

Location: A Large Island with a lot of open space with trees and rocks around the area.

Kamuyamato is walking along the Island, alone. Until he suddenly sees a figure in front of him. He speaks, "Who are you? Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Xark the fiend   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:02 pm

(I will use Xark the Fiend)

Kamuyamato sees a man with a non-human right arm in front of him and half of his face similar to the arm and two dark katanas on his back. "Hmmm, you seem to be a warrior....warriors usually have the best life energy in them." Xark gets an evil grin and his right arm gets covered in a dark aura. "If thats true then let me have a taste, Xark!" Xark seems to talk to himself. "Fine then have fun." Xark then lunges at him with his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Kamuyamato ducks under the lunge just as Xark gets in range and flips him over his head with the aid of his feet in order to send him flying and spinning out of control high into the air, effectively using Xark's own strength against him!!! "Take that, Mutant! Anybody who gets in my way will be cut down!" Kamuyamato hopes that Xark gets knocked into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Xark, while in the air sends a blast of dark energy in his opposite direction to send him flying back. "I'd like to see you try!" He lunges at him again but at the last second instead of attacking with his arm he takes out both dark katanas and strikes him with the dark energy flowing through them.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:22 pm

Kamuyamato uses his Soru speed to quickly draw his Katana, deciding to take this battle to the next level! He then used, "Soru Senka" to phase out and phase in behind Xark and performed two thrusts with his sword at Xark's back in order to weaken him. Then he phased out and reappeard in his original position in time to block Xark's Katana's with his(Kamuyamato's) own Katana. Kamuyamato chuckled to himself because little did Xark know that in a moment he is about to feel those thrusts from earlier and won't know what hit him!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:24 pm

((isnt that more than one action.... oh nevermind....))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:34 pm

(Not really lol)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 pm

He thought that he got Xark in the back but right when he appeared in front of Xark he saw that he had one of his katanas on his back to block it and the other in front to attack. He grins, "Do you really think you beat me in speed? Shadow Twister!" Xark spins while sending dark energy slash waves in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Seeing that 'Soru Senka' had failed, Kamuyamato had to quickly defend against multiple dark energy slash waves. He did the first thing that came to mind, he used "Soru Utsusemi" In order to travel at the upper-limits of Soru Speed he was able move out of harm's way by creating dozens of after-images all around the battlefield. Xark's dark waves managed to cut down several of them. However there were plenty more left. He spoke in a calm and calculating way similar to that of his mentor, Dartz-sama, "How can you catch something that you cannot see. Dark creature, I don't know where you came from but this is as far as you go! I am going to banish you straight to the deepest, darkest pits of the underworld where you belong!" Kamuyamato was getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 pm

"hehehe, your pretty fast. his is getting fun. I love a good run before a meal." Xark's shadow divides across the floor and then rise as copies of himself. "Lets fight one on one then shall we!" The ready to move to his attack.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:24 pm

Kamuyamato sees that the battle is evenly matched once again. He then used his "Mastered Soru" to try to cut down all the Dark Clones/After Images including the Original Xark. He then extended his right forefinger, and spoke, "Not bad, Mutant! Let's see you survive this attack! Destructive Spell: Hado #4 - White Lightning!!!" aiming the blast at Xark's heart and firing it from his right forefinger!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 pm

Xark places his right arm infront and the attack hits it. After the dust clears it is shown that Xark is unharmed. "Nice, that much energy from one attack? Your life energy must taste very good then. But first.." He places his arm infront facing at him. "..allow me to return the favor. Dark Imact!" A blast of energy similar to Kamuyamato's attack is sent from Xark right hand right toward his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Kamuyamato sees the incoming blast and knew that Hado #4 wouldn't cut it against Xark's increased power! He needed more power! He extended his right arm at the incoming blast and chanted, "Impressive! How about this one! Destructive Spell: Hado #33 - Blue Fire, Crash Down!!!" Kamuyamato fired a column of blue fire from his right hand at the incoming blast with far greater force then with his White Lightning Attack. In fact so much so that he was able to overpower the Dark Impact and his attack was still heading for Xark's chest!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 pm

"Are you slow?" Xark once again places his right arm in front of him and this time he sees that the attack is absorbed into his right arm. "Since you don't get it I'll tell you. I can absorb any form of energy." Aims his arm at him again. "And send it right back if I want to. Dark Impact!" Sends a powered version of his own attack again.
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 pm

Kamuyamato did not care to be called Slow but he knew the situation did not look good. He couldn't afford to give up! This guy's absorbtion ability must have a weakness or limit of some sort! Maybe if I double the power of my attacks! Kamuyamato extended both his arms this time toward the blast, "We shall see who is slow, dark creature! Let's see how you like it if I turn up the heat! Destructive Spell: Hado #63 - Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down!!!" He fired Blue Fire from both hands essentially doubling the attack power of his attack and overwhelming Xark's attack once again as it heads straight for his chest!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:10 pm

"YOU IDIOT!" Xark once again places his arm in front and absorbs it. "If your trying to over flow my limit then give up! I'm not storing the energy.." Aims his arm at him again. "..I'm just absorbing and releasing it! Dark Impact!" He fires the powered attack right back at him. "If you plan to win, learn about your opponent quickly, fool."
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Kamuyamato sees that no amount of energy no matter how great will work, as his last attack could have killed an army of Marine Commodores with Ease. He still had to respond to the Dark Impact heading his way so here extended his right arm and spoke, "Binding Spell: Bakudo 81 - Splitting Void!!! He then Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall with such tremendous strength that it can stop a Destructive Spell up to level 89. So naturally it was able to negate Xark's blast with ease. He lowered his protective wall to save energy, Raised his sword up in front of himself and spoke, "Your not half bad, monster. I guess I have no choice then but to take this battle to the 3rd level and show you the gap(Difference) between us that you couldn't narrow even with 1000 years of training! Scatter, Senbonzakura!" Suddenly, the Sword turned a glowing light-red(like a lightsaber) then began to scatter into millions of tiny blades, invisible to the naked-eye. "Game...." The millions of scattered blades went flying toward Xark in order to rip him to shreds at a speed far greater than any of the two warriors have shown thus far! "Over!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 pm

((alright, that is IT this is NOT a bleach RP, you do NOT have bleach moves and if you do it again I will BAN you this is your FINAL WARNING!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 pm

(ya I agree. are you even a One Piece fan? you seem like you should be at a Bleach fan site instead.)

Xark grins and readys his katanas. "You think you beat me in speed and power!?" Xark dashes toward him in an unimagible speed and, while running for him, deflects every blade that gets near him as he runs. He then disapears near him and he hears a whisper from behind. ".....Shadowed Blades....." Xark appears behind him as if he had attacked. " Too slow." He puts his katanas down and a silouet of the katanas appears around him.

(Let me fill you in on the attack I just did.
Copied from my charecters info under techniques.
Shadowed Blades: An attack with the katanas which involves a dash slash with a silouet of dark energy following it. After silouet appears, multiple slashes strike target.)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:02 pm

(I am really sorry.)

Kamuyamato couldn't help but be impressed when his favorite attack failed to kill his opponent for the first time in nearly all his battles(except against Dartz). Fortunately for Kamuyamato, the thing that Xark was annihalating with his dark powers was but an after-image. The shards had started to reform when he called out "You think you could defeat me that easily!?! Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi Senkei!" The shards reformed into two smaller swords each more powerful than his original! He then dashed toward Xark at Soru speed an attempted to cut off Xark's Mutant Arm with one sword and the other aimed for his heart!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm

Xark sees his opponet dashing toward him and gets ready. He does a sight turn to push the blade aiming for his heart to the side makeing him change the direction of the one aiming for his arm just enough to parry it. "Nice try, human." Xark then disapears and reapears again with a spinning motion. "Shadowed Blades." A breeze of a dark silouet appears around him. "Strike!"

(Unless you find a way to not get hit, you are about to get slashed a million times. (grin)
Back to top Go down
Rabolisk

Rabolisk

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Kamuyamato knew that he had to act and act fast. He quickly spoke, "Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!" The twin swords scattered into millions of tiny blades once again only this time they formed a barrier nullifying Xark's powerful attack with the ultimate defense! "You really think its that easy to defeat a World Noble, you vastly underestimate me, spawn of the underworld!" When the attacks were completely neutralized, the barrier was released and reformed back into his twin swords. He slashed multiple times at Xark's body followed up with his strongest kick to Xark's head, meant to send him flying!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Xark Blocks every attack with the katanas and when he tryed to kick him he bent backwards to evad the kick. "Your in a bad position now. Shadow Twister!" Xark Spun around and sent dark waves in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamuyamato vs anyone   Kamuyamato vs anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamuyamato vs anyone
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next