One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS

Go down 
+2
Zetsumi-The Raven
Ryu Kazage
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Empty
PostSubject: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:02 pm

To make it simple I have been watching D.gray Man and I am getting very....hehe...active you might say. So..SOMEONE FIGHT ME!!

Last edited by Ryu Kazage on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:04 pm

I'll fight you... just name the location, and we'll get this underway... I need a good RP fight anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27907918/view
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin) ok   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:10 am

Location: a dirt path im between to distante towns. there are random trees around and a grass plain

Xark walks down the path to the next town. The leech on him forms a face on his right arm and talks. "You cant hide it you know. You want to kill again dont you?" Xark looks at the leech."Its your fault. You took over and had all the fun so I got nothing." "Then how about this, the next guy that comes past us is our target then. You kill I feed, deal?" Xark looks at the distance and then grins. "Deal, you low life bug." Xark stops and looks ahead and sees someone coming. "Time to play."
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 pm

A hooded figure walked down the dirt path, dust being kicked up by his black combat boots with every step. His black shirt had no sleeves with a hood, and his arms had nothing on them except the pair of metal bracers he wore on each wrist. The black pants he wore had chains along the legs, and they made a clinking sound with every step he took. A pair of icy blue eyes peered out from undenreath the shadow of the hood, as they locked onto Xark and his little leech friend. A lock of raven black fell over the man's left eye, as a cross shaped scar on his left cheek was visible in the light.

"Hmm... time for some fun I guess... I'm getting a little rusty, and I need some target practice..." The man muttered, before he reached for the two black pistols he had at each side.

The man, the young Mercenary Zetsumi Ravencroft, quickly leveled eath's Pistols, before he opened fire, sending two powerful shots right in Xark's direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...that stinks   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 am

Xark just moves an inch and dodges both shoots. "A shooter? Thats no fun. He you move along, I wish for a real challengeer to kill!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: but i guess..   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:55 pm

"But i guess you will do. Hey, lowlife." The leech answers. "Fine then. Have fun." The leec fuses back into Xark and then covers his whole right arm, turning it into a mutated black, spiked, clawed arm. Xark looks at him and grins. "I'll kill you, take your life energy, and then go after another target. So lets kill you before another arrives, ok?" Xark punches the floor and sends a shock wave of dark energy from his right fist toward him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 pm

(Can I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:06 pm

((it is open posting so why not?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: well...   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:07 pm

(well if he's not going to do anything then yes you can)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Iggy, being the lazy little lizard thing that he is, was laying on a rock in the sun sleeping. He was startled to hear a loud sond asthough someone had set off a bomb, the sound seemed to have come from the direction of the little dirt road about a mile from where he was. Driven more by curiosity than anything else, Iggy decided to investigate the source of the comotion.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:43 pm

(( and now we wait... ))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:58 pm

The merenary of deth, Kristoph Valshmann, was looking for some targets. "I'm being paid to kill two pirates, regardless of who they are. This shall be fun. hmhmhm." Kristoph was walking, polishing Death's Moon with a cloth. "I should use slash shot more often. Death is getting dirty." Kristoph has green eyes, slightly tan skin, and long green hair that flows down to his waist. he wears a long-sleeve collar shirt, tan pants, and brown dress shoes. He also wears a black wide-brimmed hat with a flat top. "Some pirates eh? Finally my client will be happy.". Kristoph put the polishing cloth away, and charged forward.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Iggy was running through th forrest at top speed on all fours, Barely looking where he was going. He was fast aproaching the road, "I'll find you Boom!" Iggy said to himself, excited to find out what awoke him from his nappys. He finaly burst thru the forrests edge to the road, but he ran directly into something that made him fall to the ground. In a daze he got up shakely and looked at the blurry image of what apeared to be a person, realizing that he may have hurt someone snaped him out of his confusion. "Omigosh! Im so sorry, I wasnt looking where i was going, please dont be mad!" Iggy, not being the smartest thing ever, and not stoping to consider that mabey this wasnt the kind of person he should say this to, blurted out the next part. "Im Iggy and ima pirate! I want to be the first pirate to find the tasty rock! Want to join our crew, a pirate crew? Did i mention Ima pirate??"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:23 pm

"Oh... this is interesting..." Zetsumi whispered as he saw the wave of dark energy coming at him.

Zetsumi quickly pushed himself off the ground, leaping over the dark wave, before pulling off a back flip in mid-air and holstering Death's pistols. Zetsumi reached behind his back, disconnecting the chains that held Spirit Reaper to his back, and he gripped it in both of his hands. He landed on the ground with an extremely hard thud and a light cloud of dust before he dashed forward at Xark, an icy aura appearing around Spirit Reaper's blade.

"Better idea... I'll tear out your soul, and feed it to the hounds of hell!" Zetsumi cried out, as he unleashed a powerful downward slash against Xark.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin)   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:26 am

Xark just grins and the blade strikes him and causes a gaint explosion that covers the whole area in dust. When the dust clears he sees that Xark has a Black katana blocking his blade. "Well thats better, I prefer to kill someone that is in close range combat." Xark thinks,"It seems a crowd is forming. I guess I'll give them a show before I go after there lives." Xark reaches for his back and takes out a second black katana. "What do you say we try to finish this quickly. I would like to go after the others watching after this." Xark's dark energy flows into the black katanas. "Dark Twister!!" Xark spins rapidly and sends dark waves in all directions from his black katanas. Now Zetsumi has to deal with a close range spin of Xark's Dark Katanas and the Dark waves of sharp energy flying in all direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:19 pm

um hello? i am not going to let this place die now!! I still want to fight!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 pm

((hey keymaster! I gave you the hint, Iggy just ran into your character, are you gonna do anything?))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:41 pm

i think he left.......
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Or the impact KILLED him!!!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:24 pm

((I posted yesterday when the site was bad.)) Kristoph got up and dusted off his jacket, muttering curses under his breath. He spotted Iggy and said, "Iggy Hatback., eh? Pirate if I'm not mistaken." Kristoph picked up his scythe, "Kristoph valshmann, otherwise known as 'Death Bringer'. I'm paid to kill the likes of you. I'll give you five seconds to run. One...two..."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:03 am

ok your here but my opponent isnt.......
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Iggy tilted his head in confusion, "You want me to run? Ok, not to brag, my captain tells me bragging is bad luck, but im pretty fast!" Iggy begain running in circles, Kristoph begain wondering if this thing was even a pirate let alone one worth killing, but money is money and the decision was made.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:26 pm

"...four...five. Times up!" Kristoph said with an evil grin. "Time to fight then. I'll give you the first move."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Cudy had been traipsing around the woods for a good hour and a half on official orders "Where the h@l is that scaly little..." He looked around for his Nakamada. then he heard a noise from the distant trees and went over to investigate. As he poked his head threw the bushes he saw Iggy "THERE you are! the captain is really mad this time!.... oh" he say the guy with the scythe. "Look what ever he broke we can pay you back..."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 pm

"I don't need your money, filthy pirate. I need my client's money. It looks like I'll get a bonus for killing you both." Kristoph said, looking towards cuddy. "Now...where was I...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next