One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS

Go down 
+2
Zetsumi-The Raven
Ryu Kazage
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Iggy skurried over to cuddy, leaped onto his leg and crawled his way upto his shoulder, "Cuddy, whats an A man?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:05 am

(well since he's not going to fight me I'll join in)

Xark sees the other battlte going on and grins. "I think I'll have some fun while I wait for this guy to show up again." He dashes toward the hooded man with his right arm powered up. "Dark Impact!!" Xark dashes into the fight and strikes at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 pm

"uddo uddo toku!" sean's right arm turns into wooden shield, blocking the oncoming attacks, sean winced in pain. "I'm cleansing him of his sins, not banishing him to hell. How could a priest do that?". he looked towards Kristoph "Death Bringer? I didn't see this coming." Kristoph brought up his scythe, "No, I'm not going to fight you. But you Xark, the clergy has been on a mission to get rid of you and your sinful ways."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Cuddy had not intended to attack, instead by using his spear which became lodged i the wooden shield as a pole-vault to get over his enemy. He and Iggy landed safely behind Sean "I have no Idea how you can justify killing anybody but your obviously off your bloomin' rocker" He and Iggy looked at each other and Cuddy spoke "bail?"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Iggy looked pouty, "I wanna play too, we cant let them have all the fun! The captain can wait." Iggy didnt know what was relly going on, but Cuddy figured this would be a good way to introduce him to true piracy, as opposed to the kids stuff Iggy was used to.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:45 am

Xark looks at every that is here now and begins to laugh evily. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOW THIS IS FUN!" He places his right arm on the ground. "I'll be sure to let all of you have fun." Xark's shadow splits and forms other clones of himself. They all speak, "Now then, let the blood flow!!" They each go for one of the opponents.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:47 pm

"I was not going to kill him! Why would you think I'd do that?" Sean said, taking the spear out of his arm, then his arm turned back into a human arm. "You pirates simply don't understand the clergy at all." He then pulled out his tonfa blades, "Xark, prepare to be healed of your sickness." Sean got into a fighting stance, then charged "For God!"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 pm

((Eh... I'll just find somewhere else for Zetsumi to go... I just hate it when sisters hog the comp for hours on end))
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27907918/view
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:59 pm

your still in this fight zetzumi, or did you just die for no reason...cuz this is seriouse, if he dies hes gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Cuddy looked up at Iggy, he wanted him to learn to be more usefull, but he didnt want him to die "An A man is a man that gets an A... right niw you are being a D man" he said this as he pulled back and juped up in to a tree to avoid the fight
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:29 pm

sean killed a few clones with his tonfa blades, then "uddo uddo sakuhen!" splinters came flying at the xark clones, killing a few. "xark, your reign of sin ends now!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:14 am

CALLS MANNY HITS
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 am

Iggy was shocked "A D man?! Ohnoe! What should I do to fix it?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 am

Cuddy smiled wide, he had him now "beat me at a race back to the ship!" they both sped off in to the distance away from all the insanity of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 am

Iggy was not at all smart, but he was fast. "Ha! Cuddy dosent know what he got himself into, I'll be an A man in no time, mabey less than no time! And now my brain hurts." Iggy still didnt know what an A man was, but he knew it was better than a D man. Mabey chef will give me some chips! Iggy smiled at the thought and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:36 am

Cuddy had deliberately lost but didn't really have to Iggy had not even broken a sweat by the time they had gotten back to the ship. "I got him now we need to get the H311 away from here!" "why?" Cuddy looked over to the island "there wont be much left soon the way those blokes are goin' at each others thoughts"
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:45 am

Iggy, blissfully unaware of the fact that he had just been lied to, was doing a victory lap around the ship, "I won, I won, I won! Im an A man, Im an A man! I am Tired! Im going to sleep now." And he passed out on the spot.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:00 pm

"You forgot about me, priest!" Kristoph yelled, slashing at sean. This priest...the one I hate the most. Kristoph grinned, This is a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumi-The Raven

Zetsumi-The Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Iggy566 wrote:
your still in this fight zetzumi, or did you just die for no reason...cuz this is seriouse, if he dies hes gone for good.

((He didn't die... he just got bored and ran off... and it's Zetsumi not Zetzumi))
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27907918/view
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:17 pm

((so we have Ryu, Kristof and Sean left....))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:32 pm

((I'm going to kill sean, so I was thinking about doing an 'uddo uddo giant arm' just to be an ass, but I decided against it.)) Sklink! sean's eyes go blank, he falls to the ground, his back bleeding violently. "I'll find another place to kill pirates. You have fun, Xark, and may we meet in hell." Kristoph walked to the shore, cleaning off Death's Moon.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:36 pm

(Can I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:49 pm

go ahead...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Broly entered the Arena, "I am looking for someone named Xark, Have any of you seen him?" He looked intimadating.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:45 am

I voice within the shadows is heard, "I'm right here punk!" The defeated clones pick up their limps and each body part grows into a full clone. "I'm just have fun watching everyone here having to fight against my newest jutsu." Each clone readies their katanas to attack. "Try and give me an entertaining show people. HHAHAHAHAHA!"
All of the clones attack.

(sorry just want to have some fun here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS   Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Any challenger...(grin) SERIOUS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next