One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xark vs. Anyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:43 pm

want to test out my new charecter so what better way then to do it in a fight.
First one to postsget the privilage.
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 pm

ok i fight you
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecefinder.phpbbnow.com/
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: appearance   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 pm

(look up my guy if you want to lnow more)

Xark appearse on a tree and notices a guy going by. "What does he want?"
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 pm

((ok lets get this started))

""hey you up in the tree im bored come down here and fight me""
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:49 pm

(Can I join in as well?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: ...   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:53 pm

(sure the more the better)

Xark looks at the strangers and then holds the part of his head that is mutated in pain and then looks again with a different look in his eyes."hehe, alright then." Reaches for his two dark katanas on his back."lets go then."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 pm

(I will use Commodore Cain D. Marko)

Commodore Cain stared at the Pirate known as Xark "Die Navy Swine!" Cain charged at Xark and yelled "Megaton Punch" as he reached the tree, threw a devastating superhuman right hook at the Tree that Xark was on effortlessly, knocking it down! "Are you ready to play, punk!?!"
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Josh just watched waiting for his time. thinking to him self {{people dont know nothing anymore always try to see what your opponent can do first if you dont it may lead to your down fall.}} josh sat down still watching the fight completely relaxed with his eyes closed.

((OOC_yes he just sat down and closed his eyes lol u all will see))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 pm

((I got to wait for Ryu / Xark to post, So your really going to just sit there and watch lol, all right. I think I see where your going with this, you probably want to learn our fighting styles and abilities and have us fight each other and wear ourselves out before you join at full strength and well rested to pwn right?))
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:34 pm

((nope i just sleepy lol u charged in first if you lose then i come in Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:02 am

(If your read my character bio, I don't plan on losing...lol)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 pm

((ok lol))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 pm

((Thanks for agreeing with me, I hope Xark gets on soon. I can't really do much without his post))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: (grin)   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Xark lands on thre ground and looks at his opponent with his red eyes he now has. "You will do nice to my collection." He lunges at him and gets ready to hit him with a punch with his right mutated arm. His opponent notices that his arm is actually getting a dark aura around it, it isnt going to be a normal punch.
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:56 pm

""you both bore me"" josh stood up and raised his hand and said ""100 million votage"" aiming for both of them this attack was surely to either kill them or put them on the verge of death joshs hand started to lightning up then a beam came out big enough to swallow both of them come out at unbelievable speeds.the sky shining from the lightning coming out of his hand. josh thinking to himself {{hmmmm i think the one with the freaky arm seems to be a little more of a challenge and may survive barley but the other one i dont even know where he came from but who cares. ill kill them both maybe raise my bounty a bit.}}
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm

Easily the tallest man of the three, Commodore Cain D. Marko was about to be punched by Xark but that was interrupted by 100 million volt blast coming from the third man. Cain quickly put both his hands in front of him and absorbed the Impact with both of his Impact Dials then quickly planted One of his hands on Xark's face, yelling "IMPACTO!!!" I am fighting a mutant and a logia-type devil fruit user, I will deal with both of them if I have to, I bet they will underestimate me. This battle's mine!

(I am assuming that Xark's punch was interrupted by the lightning strike and since lightning is faster than the speed of a punch, Xark would have to deal with the blast first or risk getting fried, which is why my character didn't need to worry about the punch)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:45 pm

((ahhhhhhh lol i hate it when u guys do tht to me always taking my blasts away with those dam impact dails XP thats alright i got my own plans))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: ...   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Xark slides across the floor after getting hit by the impact dial. "Why you little...!" He charges his arm agian and swings it. "Demon Impact!" A blast of dark energy comes from his arm in the form of his fist. The blast goes to Cain in high speed.

(this blast has an exploding effect. once something toughes it, it will explode)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:35 pm

all josh did was use his lightning speed to get away quickly making a distance of a half a mile away from them. ""ill wait this out. and see whats sup with this arm he gots, then ill see whats sup with this other dude we got over here.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,"" josh stood there watching waiting
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:01 am

Commodore Cain D. Marko saw the dark energy punch come at him and his other opponent running away...Cain quickly countered by screaming "Jet Megaton Punch!" and using his Jet Dials to perform a Very Very Massively strong punch at Phenomenal Superhuman Speed directed at the Dark Energy Punch, both Punches Collide, and a Massive Explosion is seen!

Josh was looking over the battlefield from half a mile away and commented, "It seems they took each other out, and Since i am still standing...I guess I win!" He smiled!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:01 pm

((lol what a victory dance no no no he may be part monkey lol but he doesnt dance XP))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:34 pm

((Oh lol he doesnt? then sorry, I will fix it))
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:54 pm

((lol its cool XP thanks))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:30 pm

((Still waiting for Xark's post, your welcome))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: ....   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:52 pm

(but the "punch" i sent was a dark energy blast in the form of the punch i swung from farther away. didn't you read?)

From the smoke of the explosion the blast made in contact, Xark dashes toward Cain with his right arm ready to grab him. "Your mine!" He grabs Cain by the face and send dark energy into him. Cain begins to feel weaker. "Man, your energy tastes abit differnet from what I have tryed before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xark vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xark vs. Anyone   Xark vs. Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xark vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next