One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 am

Spoiler:

The only thing worse then being at rock bottom is knowing you got there from falling from the top...

Four years...four long years of disgrace and embarrassment as his name was ridiculed all throughout West Blue. He couldn't even sail past a harbor without hearing the laughs of drunken, swaggering sailors and pirates alike when they saw his disgraceful "Bandage Pirates" jolly roger. He wouldn't dare leave his ship, he wouldn't dare show his face to anyone that wasn't on his crew, he wouldn't even dare take off the bandages of the injuries he suffered from that fight at that military island so long ago. He didn't speak, except for an occasional raspy few words. He seemed to walk with a limp and always be in pain and overall weak. He lost many crew in the fight and more from deserting his crew during those years. Everything was worse in those four years, those four long years...

But that all change yesterday, the Day of Redemption as Beauregard would always remember it in his own history of piracy. Even now, they were just departing from the burnt shores of the island that had so disgraced them before, the flames of burning buildings and smoldering bodies dancing as reflections on the waves of the sea. Beauregard Walked to the side of Cannonsmoke to get a better look at the destruction he and his crew had left. He leaned his still bandaged body over the side and looked down into the rolling sea splashing against the side of his ship to see the burnt remains of their old "Bandage Pirates" flag. He stared blankly without any emotion, reaction, or thought. He simply ripped the bandages covering his mouth off and spit down into the water, hitting the flag before it drifted away from the ship and back to the burning island, carried by the tide.

He clenched his fist around the black cloth in his bandaged hand and gritted his teeth. He stood up straight and looked off into the distance one last time at the once powerful military island before turning his back to his past. He lifted his free hand up to the brim of his sun hat and slowly removed it before dropping on the deck of the ship. He looked up from his feet and slowly raised his hand up to his face and cautiously ran his hand over the remaining bandages covering his face before ripping them off and throwing them into the air behind them, the white strips wafted away by the wind. His white hair blew with the breeze as his sharp, dark purple eyes looked at his crew with a serious face and said nothing. He walked past them towards his room before tossing the black cloth still in his hand at one of his crew members. The pirate questionably unfolded the cloth in his hands to see the original jolly roger of the Steel Fist Pirates staring back at him, the only thing recovered from the island. He was surprised for a moment before knowing that he was expected to put it at the top of the mast, which he proceeded to do.

Beauregard opened the door to his room but he didn't enter. He turned to his crew with a malicious smile of his face and shouted at them, "Set a course for the Grand Line! We're back in business boys! I don't think the world's completely forgotten about the Steel Fist Pirates and we'll make damn sure that they never do!" He entered his room and shut the door behind, removing the rest of his bandages and throwing them out the window before putting on some decent clothes. The world better get ready, the future pirate king was back on the scene and boy was he feeling better than ever.

...But on the same note, nothing feels better than seeing the world from the top again after climbing up from that bottom.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin) about time captain   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

In the side of the ship, Ryu Kazage The Shadow Demon, is resting by the border of the ship watching the whole thing. "I was wondering when he would get the guts to come back." He makes the blade on his right hand come out and aims upward. "Time for the whole world to know who the most feared pirate crew reall is." He grins evilly.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 am

Roger walked toward Ryu and shook his head. "Long time no see, Ryu. I am glad that the Captain has finally returned. I thought that he died. How you been?" He asked his old buddy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 am

"I've been good." Makes the left blade come out of his hand, it is covered in dry blood. "I had alittle fun while the crew was on a vacation. About 10 random battle ships are now no longer in the Navy."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am

Roger replied, "Wow! nice! Good job! I managed to take out a World Government Island and assasinated a King single-handedly. Not to mention that I invaded Marine Headquarters and blew away their base!" Roger smiled as he told his story.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:26 am

(HOLD IT....isn't Dartz with the navy?)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:57 am

(Typo, I meant Roger not Dartz. Just ignore the Dartz part. Also Dartz is not a member of the Navy, he is ranked above them. He works directly with the World Government.)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:59 pm

(well you corrected it atleast thats all. Now lets get this started!)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:59 pm

(( Mad Hay Roger! you left this crew remember?!?!?!? you cant be in two at once))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 pm

((Since when?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 pm

(sense you joined the devil bone pirates, like a month ago!!!!! pig )
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:48 pm

(Are you sure that i wasn't drunk when i did that cuz i can't remember doing anything remotely like that)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:36 pm

((then why / how is he at wisky point AND here right now? confused Suspect ))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 pm

((He has an evil twin Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm

((I do believe you switched crews too. I think you switched because at that point this crew was still inactive))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:03 pm

((I hope you do not blame me for that, its as you say. It was inactive at the time))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 pm

((I don't care, it's understandable that you might want to change your crew just don't post in this thread if you're not on the crew anymore))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: wait   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm

(so will that mean that i'm the only one in your crew then?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 pm

((one of my NPC chars is on it, gorgo jackpot))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:56 am

((How would the Captain know In Character that Roger left, maybe Roger could pretend that he didn't))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 pm

((You're just not in this crew or thread anymore, don't even try it))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 am

can we start now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:11 am

((Yes of course, I apologize))

Beauregard was still getting back into the habit of being an actual captain after a long period of time of barely even talking but he was getting the hang of it quickly. He poked his head out of his door to look out at his crew on the deck. "Hey! We're not some kind of disgrace anymore! I want all of you to fix up this ship, I wont put up with Cannonsmoke looking like a mess!" He slammed his door shut only to pop his head out again a few moments later. "Oh, and if any of you wants to see me about anything then you better have something good to say otherwise you'll find a one way off of this ship straight into the ocean. Okay, thanks, back to work." He slammed his door shut again and walked over to the desk in his room that was covered in papers, mostly maps, navy documents, or wanted posters of his crew and others. He shifted through the papers, knocking many of them onto the floor without a care until he found a map of one specific island at which point he pulled out a pen and started marking the map.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:13 am

Ryu looks at the door that was just slamed. "Man, he's pretty bossy for a long time retired captain." Ryu takes a nap on the floor.next to the mast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top   Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Fist Pirates - The Climb Back to the Top
Page 1 of 1