One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: A Challenger Appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scurvy Steve

Scurvy Steve

GOFF: A Challenger Appears! Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: A Challenger Appears!   GOFF: A Challenger Appears! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:06 am

Ethel was enraptured by his surroundings; he stood in the center of a massive arena in the center of a desert. The sun beat down on him heavily, and the air was dry as sand. Light winds blew, alleviating some of the pain from the heat. There was not a single cloud in the sky, in fact, the only moisture Ethel could find was the bead of sweat trailing down his forehead to his cheek. There was a crowd. Ethel could hear their cheering and booing, their crude calls to hurry to the violence.

Still, Ethel was left waiting. His unknown opponent had yet to arrive. The insanity of the masses passed onto Ethel, who's hands trembled with excitement. He was cradling his spade with an unshakable certainty; no matter how viciously his hands shook that shovel would stay put. He hoisted it into the air with his right arm as if he were making a rally cry, before shouting a simple boast.

"I don't care who I'm fighting, I'll freakin' win, ya hear me?" The cockiness in his voice was almost palpable as he appealed to the crowd. They shouted back eagerly and he continued, "You wanna know why? Cause I'm good at what I like, and I like what I do!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Challenger Appears!   GOFF: A Challenger Appears! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 am

Daiki entered the arena silently, in the way of the assasin he is. The arena was full with people that expected the battle between him and another guy, that was already in the center of the arena. When he got near he saw the man do a "show". He was kind of loud apparently, but what he said, only this fight could prove it right or wrong. Daiki now spoke to his opponent.

"So, I suppose we are going to fight, am I right?" -Daiki told Ethel. -"Let's fight with honor and without dirty tricks."

Then Daiki prepared from an attack of his opponent, he walked away from him and turned around, facing him.
Back to top Go down
Scurvy Steve

Scurvy Steve

PostSubject: Re- Goff: A Challenger Appears!   GOFF: A Challenger Appears! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 am

Ethel nodded his head in agreement, he did not wish to pervert their contest with insidious tactics. He drew his arm down and gripped the bottom of his shovel's shaft with his left hand. As his opponent turned around, Ethel began choosing his first move. By the time Daiki was facing him once again, he knew what he was going to do.

Ethel dashed at his opponent in a serpentine pattern, zigzagging as he made his approach. When Ethel closed half the distance between him and his opponent he lifted his shovel overhead and viciously slammed it into the ground. As the blade struck the earth a quake burst forth from it, kicking a cloud of sand into the air. A shock-wave traveled through the floor toward Ethel's opponent; the force of this strike wasn't vicious, however, it would easily collapse someone hit directly.

"Yeehaw! Let's get this party started!" There was a childish vigor to Ethel's voice, as if he didn't realize people were hurt when they battled.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Challenger Appears!   GOFF: A Challenger Appears! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 am

Daiki saw the man running in a zig-zag pattern towards him and holding what seemed like a shovel. Mmm... A shovel, but it couldnt be a normal shovel, and its attack domonstrated it. As it lifted a lot of dust, Daiki moved to Ethel's right using soru, getting out of the way of the shockwave, to see better, not close to him, but keeping distance. He now saw better and he made a clay quicksand pit below Ethen's feet. This attack was hard to notice, and Ethen would fall just into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: A Challenger Appears!   GOFF: A Challenger Appears! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: A Challenger Appears!
Page 1 of 1