One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 am

"Yes sir," Tero nodded, his face was deadpan. "May I ask what those rules are?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:44 am

Nishki then stood up holding his hands behind his back and walking towards the small window in his room , his vice admiral coat flowing and rustling about in the air as he adjusts it. "Rule 1 , you do not report to anyone else except our own here on the pheonix squad, unless you are told otherwise from me ,mary or Talitha. Rule 2 , we never leave any man behind to die......., rule number 3, we are not like any other marine unit, each marine here in this squad was hand picked and selected for a reason.... because i believe you have the ability to perform at this level.... we fight very tough opponents nearly everyday.... face difficult positions nearly everyday, if i see you run away and desert your post... you wont get a easy time heading back to marineford.....rule 4, we do follow the usual code of justice, however,i do not allow the harming of any civilians or any innocents........... if you hurt even one civilian,i will beat the crap out of you, do you understand this!!!?" Nishki took out his flask of whiskey and drank it down.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am

"YES SIR!" Tero had relaxed slightly when Nishki had turned his back, but as the speech continued he stood more erect and straight. "I will follow these rules to the letter."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Nishki laughed "You are so uptight..... but i guess that too is ok....... i pulled a few strings to get you here Tero...... i hope you carry this squads banner..... you report to talithat Blythe, she is your superior officer...... you are dismissed for now....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Talitha arrived at the ship, annoyed to the core.
Damn higher ups. Let them do the work while hiding like the pathetic cowards they were.
She got on board and looked around, then sighed. Of course he wasn't to be seen.
"Jackson!"
"Yes maam!"
And there he was. What was it with that man?
"Do my paperwork for me, I want my free day to stay free from now on!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 pm

"Sir," Tero turned and left the office. He would just have to ask around and find this...Talitha. Tero looked around and saw that a woman had just arrived on the ship. That was a good place to start. Tero crossed over to the woman, who was speaking with some guy she called Jackson. Tero saluted as he approached her. "Ma'am. I was wondering, do you know a 'Talitha Blythe' by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Talitha looked the man up and down. A marine uniform, muscles, huge, many scars... he either meant lots of trouble or fun...
Whatever it was, hearing her first name from him was ticking her off slightly.
"Yours truly. And that's captain Blythe for you, newbie."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 pm

"You're the captain...?" Tero looked surprised, but quickly jumped to attention. "Sorry, ma'am. I did not know what you looked like."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm

"Whatever! What do you want?"
Wow, discipline. Respect. That was kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

"Um...the Vice Admiral assigned me as your subordinate so..." Tero shrugged. He supposed he ought to introduce himself although from the way the captain was reacting, she would probably bite his head off. Not that he cared, whatever emotional or physical abuse they handed out to him, he could take it. After all, he had had worse. "I am Sergeant Tero Fushigi," he said. He stopped for a moment then said, "At your service." May as well be polite.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Talithas scowl turned into a grin.
"Sooo, a subordinate, are we? Well, well...."
Subordinates! Oh, she loved subordinates!
She loved anyone she got to order around. And this one looked like he could take a hit or two.
"Hey, you think you can take.. I mean, are you strong?"
She made a mental note to thank Nishki for this. That man just knew exactly how to make her happy. Except that one time he died... but whatever!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"Strong?" Tero tried not to smile, but his mouth still twitched slightly. "I suppose I am. A demonstration is kinda difficult, considering the circumstances." He waved a hand, indicating the ship. "To many breakable things."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Talitha chuckled, then she laughed.
"Hahaha! Yeah, I think I like you!"
She wiped a tear out of her eye. Yes, they were gonna get along.
"Loosen up man!"
She hit him on the shoulder.
"Get your stuff ready fast, I guess we'll be moving out soon."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm

"Yes ma'am," Tero nodded. He started to walk off then remembered. He had forgotten to ask Nishki where he would be staying on the ship! Oh well. He could figure that out later. For now he just wanted to find somewhere that he could change into his Marine clothing.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After locating the ship's latrine, and using its privacy to change, Tero returned to the deck of the ship. He still had his weapons with him, just in case. He walked to the edge of the ship and peered off into the distance. Peace. What a beautiful word. It meant a lot to Tero that he could have these moments to just relax. Moments when he could forget all the dangers that he had faced.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 am

Nishki had finished the paperwork needed, in a few hours they could leave this place. He then went for a walk and saw most of the men were dong other things, he saw Talitha by herself and then walked up behind Talitha when he saw she was alone and put his arms around her waist "You didnt even come to see me today.........."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:13 am

"Well, I was a little busy, you know."
It didn't sound taunting, just like her smile wasn't as agressive. She had wanted to visit him, really. But things kept on getting in the way.
"Thanks for the newbie, by the way..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 am

Nishki chuckled a bit "Im just joking...... i know you have been busy.... but i still missed you....... and yes, i am very happy you liked the gift i sent your way, dont try and push the new guy too hard, my little slave driver, hhahaa......" Nishki kissed Talitha softly.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 am

Slave driver?
She kind of liked that nickname....
"Me? driving him to hard? But I'm such a nice, understanding person, aren't I?"
The sarcasm in her voice was obvious.
"So, you took my free day from me, you owe me dinner, at least!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 am

Nishki laughed "Tali, i know you, i see that poor Jackson is being pushed to the limit recently........ and now you have a new one.... i can only imagine the horrors in store for the guy........ but at least you dont drive me too hard, thank god for that, ahahahahahahahahha, and yes you want dinner, what would you like, we have time, i can fly us over to anywhere for dinner, any restaurant you want..... or do you want me to cook? Or have you miracolously learnt how to cook? AHAHAHAHAHA"

Last edited by nikz200 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 pm

((Don't worry, Tero is not going to interrupt the moment. Very Happy However, I thought I would just point something out: You guys are calling Tero a 'boy', he's actually older then both Nishki and Talitha.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

((oh damn, i assumed he was a younger guy, i dont usually see age, by the way James, nice cameo for Halos main character Wink ))

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 pm

((Um...thanks. Just one question. What are you talking about? Halo? Like the video game?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 pm

((Yes James , and dont play dumb , this Tero guy is so obviously a copy of Halo's ,main character Master Chief))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:31 pm

"Me and cooking? Have you gone nuts?"
Talitha laughed.
"No, but seriously. Any restaurant that's still standing would be fine. Man, I'm really hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Kakura had overheard Talitha talking to vice Admiral Nishki. He grinned as he walked into the room. Stating,"Then you wouldn't mind if I took you out for dinner." Kakura plummeted in boredom at the moment. dinner sounded nice to him, though his secret objective was to drink whiskey at the restaurant. " So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next