One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Nishki had mourned the death of Gosai but had put it behind his mind. Gosai would not have wanted him to be sad, but Nishki knew he would have to confront Gosais killer eventually. Mary knocked on the door and entered. Nishki escaped his dazed state "yes Mary?"

Mary saluted "Sir, we are reaching Impel down as we speak, the admin staff inside has insisted you visit the prison sir...."

Nishki sighed "Boost worker morale huh?..., ok tell them i will deliver the prisoners into the cells personally..., Mary , you, Talitha and Luis will follow me......."

Mary saluted "Yes sir, i will inform them right away...."

Mary walked outside and went to the communications room where Talitha was. "Talitha, the vice admiral say we are visiting impel down..."

Last edited by nikz200 on Mon May 31, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:19 pm

“All right! Finally some action!“
Talitha grinned, even though there'd be plenty of places she'd rather want to go. A sea kings nest, for example... She really hated Impel Down.
“I was getting so bored here!“
Everything was better than boredom.
“But Lieutenant Blythe! You've been annoying the prisoners every day! It looked like you had fun!“
The soldier saluted.
“Ssssh! Johnson! I told you that that's not for Mary to...... Eeeh hehehe, I meant, that's a lie!“
She looked at Mary. She hadn't wanted to bug the prisoners, but..... Oh, who was she trying to fool, she had so wanted to bug the prisoners. And now she'd even get to give them a good bye.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Mary sighed and held her hand to her head "Talitha , i have told you, those are all dangerous prisoners, who knows what they are thinking...., anyway, we should get moving now....Talitha, please bring both prisoners to the docks ..."
Outside the gates of justice opened and the ship had finally reached the dock of impel down. Nishki was the first one out side, with his vice admiral coat waving around thanks to the wind, Nishki jumped right down. Luis saw this and laughed "Well done sir, hahaha"Luis jumps down but falls on his head. "OW,ow, damn it" Nishki laughed "Dont be a idiot Luis, where are the girls?"

Mary walks down the plank "I am here sir."
Nishki nodded "good, the prisoners?"
Mary nodded "Talitha is bringing them..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:04 pm

“Ooookay scumbags, time for you to go to hell!“
Talitha said with a grin. She was standing before the prisoners, both in seastone chains and urrounded by soldiers.
She brought her face close to Rafiqs. He was easier to annoy than Amirul. Plus, she was feeling like rubbing him losing to her in real deep, so he'd be sure to hate her.
“In case you break out, Rafi-chan, think of me, will you? I'll be happy to kick your ass right back here.“
She winked at him, as if she was trying to flirt (which she was clearly not, she just wanted to see the reaction),and then went towards the plank leading to the dock without turning her back to them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Mary sighed and Nishki shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly about 10 guards of impel down were constraining both Rafiq and Amirul. One of the guards saluted "Sir, Thank you for your hard work!!!" Nishki waved his hands, "Its you guys who have the hard work.."

the guide had arrived, a huge guy with two horns , like a demon "Good day sir, i am your guide, the warden is busy so i am here instead to give you a tour. My name is Magellan sir." Magellan saluted . Nishki laughed "good stuff kid, shall we enter?. Mary and Luis followed behind Nishki and Nishki motioned for Talitha to follow. The doors to impel down had opened and the first thing they heard were screams. This did not surprise Nishki but rather he was used to it, he had been here before. Nishki looked to Magellan "What floor will they be placed in?"

Magellan scratched his head "Most likely level 4 sir..." Nishki nodded. and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Talitha grimaced as the screams reached her ears. She got goosebumps.
She followed Nishki slowly, thinking about if she should catch up with him and Mary. She really wanted to be at Nishkis side when they entered, it would make the whole procedure easier for her.
But instead, she fell back a little to keep her eyes on the prisoners. She tried to hide her own fear of the prison and her disappointment of having to be with the soldiers instead of walking at Nishkis side by (you guessed it) annoying Rafiq some more.
She put a big grin on her face, even though she didn't feel like grinning at all, and laid an arm around his shoulder.
“Can you hear this? This is what you'll sound like! Level 4 is supposed to be really hot..... think your delicate body can handle the torture? Don't you worry, sweetie. I'll include you in my prayers. Only I don't really pray that much...“
She knew the prisoners must be scared to death, but somehow she had to hide that she was as well. And holding on to someone, even if it was Rafiq, while bugging said someone to hell really helped. Still, she couldn't help but shiver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:30 pm

(( im joining okay? ))
Keiharu jumped out of his bed uttering " whoops i think im late"
calling all his 10 ensigns going up the deck asking a marine
" wheres Vice-admiral Nishk and Liutenant Talitha " the soldier
saluted saying " i think theyre inside sir" as Keiharu walked coming
closer to the big door and a guard arrived saying that he needed
identafication as Keiharu fastly gave him proof of it entering Impel
down commanding the guard too be his guide

( is it okay i just get 2 you ? )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:56 am

((yea ok, Keihaur can join too, there isnt going to be fighting in this story though,just walking nad talking))

Nishki looks at Talitha and sighs "Talitha, please do not harrass the prisoners,bad enough they are in hell....."

Mary hated Impel down, so much of sorrow surrounded this place. She clicked her pen furiously.

Magellan finally spoke "Yes, well we will take the lift sir, it will lead to the office..."

The guards took Rafiq and Amirul in for inspection, Nishki nodded and motioned everyone to enter the lift.
Luis was looking around, perhaps certain people were here, that he wanted to visit...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:02 am

The second the prisoners were taken away, Talitha hurried and caught up with Nishki.
“Soooooo what else now? Do we just watch them being taken to their cells?“
She felt the deep desire to grab his hand. She was looking around nervously.
There was no way she'd admit it, but she was actually afraid of this place. Afraid to the point of squeling like a schoolgirl and jumping into the next best persons arm, should something happen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:09 am

Nishki looked down, "What you want a walking guided tour? ( he held her hand) dont be so worried, they are all in their cells....."

Luis told Mary to go with the Vice admiral, he had someone he wanted to meet at level 3 of hell. He went to the guards. Guard 1 simply said "Sir it is way too dangerous, i cannot allow you to visit the prisoners.."

Luis just laughed "Cmon, im a marine, isnt it commonplace for me to be inspecting? you come with me then..."

The guard sighed and told a few guards together to follow "Very well, but no way will you be standing too close to the cells..."

Luis nodded, after all , he only wanted to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:27 am

*Level 5, Freezing Hell*
"Did you heard the guard ? Some big time marines brought fresh blood, Zihihihi."
"I think he said something about a Phoenix marine..."
In one cell, a giant sighs and then grins "Nishki ... well well, I hope he gets to come to level 5, wanted to see that man." *Presentation box (lol) : Edward Bezar, former bounty: 55,000,000 Belli*

(Remember that character ? Since I saw you are in Impel Down, though maybe there could be a small reunion)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:55 am

Talitha blushed and looked away from Nishki.
“I- I'm not afraid at all..... I could kick their asses any time!“
She tired to sound tough, but she still clinged to his hand.
It was good to have someone at her side she could trust.
“Ehehehe.... Mary looks nervous ..... S-such a scaredy cat...“
For once, she was very happy to have her around. It meant she wasn't the only one who didn't like this place.
Suddenly, a very loud scream sounded nearby. Talitha winced and clinged to Nishki.
"A-aaah. Uhm..." She let go of him immedeatly.
"Don't you dare to laugh!"

Last edited by GoreFish on Sat May 22, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:12 am

Nishki patted Talithas head, he found her very cute " yes, yes, Mary is terrified, hahhahaha"

Mary looks upset "Its not my fault, you know i dont like this place sir!!"

Nishki laughs "Dont be so upset Mary...., this is a place where evil goes, to keep the children safe......"

Meanwhile Luis walks past the first level of hell, here in Impel Down.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:31 am

Talitha enjoyed being patted and didn't want him to stop, but she still had to comment.
“To keep the children safe?“
She remembered her mother. The guy who had taken her away wasn't in Impel Down. He'd never be, most likely not even for a visit.
“Sure, if I had children, I'd want them to be safe from evil people.....“
For one second, she forgot where she was and became her old spiteful self again.
“Who knows what they could do, right? Like, oh I dunno, take their mothers away, destroy their lives.... I heard some of those evil people are where you'd least expect them, like for example...“
Another scream, and she was back to clinging to Nishki.
“... Sorry. This place is driving me crazy. Hey guard, when are we gonna be there already?“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:04 am

(( sorry im gonna be offline for a while so i have to quit Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_sad ))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:10 pm

The guard looked to Talitha, "we will be nearing the lift soon maam...."

Nishki patted her head and held her hand tighter" Dont be so worried....., i am here......"

Luis had finally arrived here, Starvation hell, these men literally did not have any food and were starving all around him. Luis went near one of the cells and laughed "Well, well, i didnt know they caught you uncle......"
The man inside laughed even louder "Little Luis...., you were only a baby when i saw you last....." Luis sat down on the sand, "Yes well i see they caught you...., what a shame.." The man in the cell chuckled "Luis cut the crap, i know you came here to ask about your father..." Luis looked annoyed at this question "I have no interest in a man who never wanted me you stupid fool..." The man inside lowered his head "Oi, oi, is that anyway to talk to your Uncle?"
Luis looked solemn "Both you and my father abandoned me, leaving me with uncle Lenard, he and his wife have been kind and good to me, i love them more than you fools..."
The man in the cell looked remorseful "I dont know what to tell you Luis, i was against bringing you with us. You were a baby, not fit for those rough seas...."
Luis held his hand up "I didnt come here to gain apologies or anything, i came here to see my blood relative..." Luis stood up and walked away. As he did, the man in the cell spoke "Your father is still sailing these seas Luis...." Luis didnt even look back, he stopped for a second before moving foward, Luis finally said something "Goodbye, uncle Leo"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Talitha smiled nervously.
She knew Nishki was right. With him there, she didn't have to worry. Something told her he'd put his life on the line for her.
She even started to feel a little more comfortable. Comfortable... in hell. That feeling shouldn't even exist here...
But she was happy that he was there and held her hand. Even though it should look ridiculous to all of the prisoners and guards.
Even more so when he patted her head. But for some reason she just didn't care.
She started purring a little. She had forgotten all about Mary being there too. Or the guards.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Nishki chuckled a little bit, and magellan then spoke "Here we go, the lift, we are heading straight to burning hell, lvl 4...." The lift was activated and they were heading down, they passed a few floors where they heard screaming. Nishki was not affected by all this.

Mary had started to wonder where Luis was. She clicked her pen furiously to take her mind off impel down. Nishki then remembered something else. "Hey, Magellan right? after this may i go to level 5 ? there is someone i would like to visit..." Magellan looked unsure "I do not think that is...., well, you are a vice admiral. Very well, but sir, we cannot stand so close to the cell...."

Nishki nods, "Lets leave the prisoners in Lvl 4 first, they are priority, then a little visit and then it will be fine..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:06 am

“Visit? Who?“
Talitha was suspicious of this plan, she'd much rather leave early.
She tired making a list of the prisoners in level 5 in her head, but couldn't remember much of it. Sometimes she wished she would actually care about who was prisoned in Impel Down.
But this way, she just gave Nishki a demanding look. Her nervousness came back, she wanted to be patted some more.
And the constant clicking made her furious.
“Mary, seriously! Stop it already! If you're uncomfortable, I can give you a hug!“
Anything to make her stop.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:21 am

Mary and blushed and looked down "Its not like im scared.... hehe...... besides Talitha, your the one clinging to Vice admiral Nishki's hand..(she was shivering)."

Nishki sighed and Magellan rolled his eyes, Nishki turned to both of them "Can the two of you not argue, not now anyway? And Talitha, it was a pirate i captured once in the country of Salamanthia. He was a powerful one....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:35 am

Talitha blushed at Marys comment.
She let go of Nishkis hand and stepped away from him. She must have looked like a scared school girl.
“Yeah... I guess I'll just see...... 'scared of this place' my ass...“
She was now absolutely positive not to let anyone notice how much she was scared of this place. Ever. After all, who would respect her in the future... No one had ever heard of an admiral shaking with fear in a mere prison.
Now she was pouting, which wasn't much more impressive... but at least better than shaking with fear.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:46 am

Nishki chuckled, and as the lift stopped , the doors open, a wave of heatblew through , the air became very hot and absolutely burning. Nishki however is not affected at all by the scorching heat. Magellan too looked unaffected he looked to Nishki "Welcome to Level 4 vice admiral, this is burning hell...."

Mary felt way too hot, she lossened her tie and shirt, she unbuttoned her first few buttons.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:00 am

“Maaan, what is it with this heat?“
Talitha turned to look at level 4. Until now, she had been facing away from Nishki, looking at the wall.
“Oh. Well that explains a lot.“
With her animal form being a lynx, she really hated the heat. She just wanted to open her uniforms shirt a little, when she noticed Mary was doing the smae. She took her hands from the buttons and left it closed. The heat was burning, but there was no way she would admit her weakness to it.
“Come on, let's get going...“
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:00 am

*Level 5, Freezing Hell*
Edward Bezar is eating some frozen breads. "Aaah, what would I give for some grilled sea king now ! Bawhahahaha !"
The doors at level 5 are opening "Hm, seems the reunion is close."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:14 am

After traveling weeks to reach impel down Michelle was finally ready to get rid of the pirate scum that was on her ship, she ship approached the gates of Impel Down and two dozen guards came greet her one guard came up and begin to speak to her " Welcome back Ms.Fox i was told you had a level 5 prisoner for us" Michelle looked at the man and begin to speak in her solf voice " Yes the scum is on my ship please dispose of him for me" After she said that a group of the the guards ran to her ship and grabbed a huge man who was still unconscious it took for guards to carry him into the prison. Michelle the begin to speak again i was informed the Vice Admiral Nishki was here i wish to discuss and important matter with him " The guard spoke back yes he is here but he's heading down to level six I'm afraid you wont be able to go the unescorted" Michelle looks at the man " I understand please lead the way" the guard begins to walk and Michelle and Peaches followed him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next