One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Nishki then gave the spear back to Kakura "it looks this spar is over Kakura, you have proven plenty. So go and rest, i myself feel quite tired......" Nishki wasnt feeling tired it was just that he wanted to spend time with Talitha now, and he had no intention of injuring a subordinate in his squad.

Nishki then turned back to walk towards Talitha. and then motioned to the squad "Lets call it a draw shall we?"
The squad marines all groaned in dissapointment "Sir, why didnt you just hit him already?!!" "Ahhhh man,this means no one wins the bet......"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Tero had seen enough. He headed back up on deck to his position at the side of the ship. Everything was quiet again. He smiled slightly. Then he dropped down on his back on the deck and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Grey shook his head in disappointment. He walked over to Kakura,he sighed establishing his lecture," Kakura I know why Vice Admiral Nishki, stopped the spar. I had seen something that would have made me lose all hope in you. Please Kakura, let go of your pride! You were such at a disadvantage without your weapon, once the man took your weapon it seemed as if you loss all hope. Kakura you need to become more powerful, not to make others see you as more powerful, Vice Admiral Nishki had no intention on hurting you, he felt pity on you, and you embarrassed yourself. It may have been a draw, but you have loss this battle. Nishki seems younger than you, and all ready more mature and less naive. I believe if we had that fight that you always wanted now it wouldn't be a fight. It would be a disappointment to yourself, he wouldn't of struck you, but I would have. It wouldn't have been pretty. Vice Admiral Nishki seems to be humble, and that is the reason why you loss, you were in the ridiculous mindset that you have not strayed far from the world, but you have, you have to grow up and lose your pride or you might die in battle. Not everyone in this world is like Vice Admiral Nishki, hell not every Vice Admiral is like Nishki, he one of a kind, deal with it, Grow Up!" He looked to Vice Admiral Nishki, " Nishki, I really thought we were going to spar today, but it seems are encounter has been delayed. I look forward to fighting you someday. Sooner than later!" Grey looked back to Kakura, he rolled his eyes walking in the opposite direction.

Kakura overheard Grey's lecture, he looked down on himself. His opponent gave him his weapon back, his friend told him to grow up. Though in reality Grey was just being a jerk, his words always meant something. He touched his head, as he gripped the handler tightly. The rod turned into a machete like weapon, as he threw it at Grey. Grey simply moved his neck, the blade went by as he grabbed the handler. He gripped the staff as it turned back into a rod. Dropping it to the ground. Kakura looked back in envy, Grey was so irritating at the moment to him he jumped thirty feet into the air, shifting his leg directly at Grey's head. Grey sighed as he appeared behind him with miraculous speed, using his elbow to strike the back of Kakura's neck. Kakura couldn't move in midair, exerting too much energy as he jumped, was unable to move his neck in time. An elbow came driving into his neck, forcing him to fall down like a missile. Grey did not land, he just ran to the ground, his feet touching the ground with no difficulty. Kakura was unconscious as Jissly ran to his aid.

Grey looked back murmuring, "Get stronger Kakura, not physically, mentally." He walked in the the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Mary was shocked at the three fighting, but Nishki was shaking his head telling Mary without saying anything, not to interfere. Mary knew what Nishki meant , there would be a time to impose guidance,but this was not that time yet.

Nishki walked towards Talitha, he heard Grey something and held his hand up and waved. Nishki then asked Talitha "Tali,can i have my coat please? and then dinner, i know a place....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

"Pfff, yeah, sure."
She handed him the coat with a sweet, sweet smile. coming from her, it couldn't be real in any way...
"Here you go, my hero! Well then, shall we?"
Just as sweet as her voice...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Nishki then put his hand around talitha and whispered in her ear "If i had let you fight the guy, you would have gone all out ..... i know you are more than capable, but he is not that weak either Tali........." Nishki can recognize when Talitha was being sarcastic or not.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"I know, I know..."
Talitha looked like a child that was getting scolded.
She didn't want his protection... But still, he was right, she knew.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 pm

((ok we are going to recruit a cook right now))

Nishki then took out some papers he had been saving. There was one more person he had scouted and wanted to recruit, but he had not heard response. He then turned to Talitha "I know a restaurant, we can go to Tali? how is that?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

"Of course. But hey, I can't dress up, you know. Wasn't really prepared to go to a dinner party or anything like that."
She grinned, the scolding he had given her forgotten. She didn't forget anything, normally, but when it was about Nishki, it was.... a little different.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Nishki then smiled "You look fine just the way you are, never seen a sexier girl in a marine uniform, hheheehe" Nishki chuckled as he began walking to wards he exit of the ship into the town to the restaurant he needed to go too.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Such a charmer, ain't he?"
Talitha said to no one in particular. She looked after him for a while, before coming back to the real world and remembering that she needed to catch up to him. She ran untill she reached him.
"Hey, what place are we going to ,anyway?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Nishki then handed a paper "Im looking to recruit a particular marine cook...... he will be under your supervision........ but i havent got him to come out to the ship yet, i swear getting good marine talent requires alot of work......." He hands Talitha the papers he had. It was titled "Keitaro 'Ken' Nakamura. Nishki then said "He has a long lineage in the marines....... even a marine cook is taught to fight at a young age, because situations often call for all men to enter battle.... that is why i want him to join us........ that and also i wanted to take you out for a meal......."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 am

Talitha took the paper. Then she hit him on the shoulder.
"So you wouldn't go out with me unless it has to do with work, huh?"
Not that she minded, she almost loved her work more than him. Still, it wasn't the smartest thing to tell her that.
She didn't wait for an answer, instead started studying the paper.
"So his dad was in the navy, too... Reminds me of someone I know..."
she murmured more to herself than to him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 am

Nishki then said "Ouch, what was that for? I wanted to take you for a meal, and this place he serves in is really good Tali...... dont be mad...." He put his arms around her, hoping that she wouldnt stay mad. He loved her very much, but he also needed to wrap this recruitment thing up as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 am

-ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN-

Keitaro was running around pre pareing to close the bar and open the restraunt. "KEIJI ARE YOU COOKING BACK THERE?" keitaro yelled from the front of the bar. "YEAH HOLD ON!" the young man yelled from the back. "Damn it people are starting to line up alread-THE MAYOR!?!?" he yelled seeing the man that ran the town out side. Keitaro ran to the front and turned on the lights and un locked the door "LADIES AND GENTELMEN THE NAKAMURA BAR AND RESTRAUNT IS NOW OPEN! COME TAKE YOUR ORDERS!" the young black haired cook/swordsmen said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 am

Nishki walked towards the restaurant door, he saw the big sign NAKAMURA BAR AND RESTAURANT.He smiled as he walked in with his vice admiral coat all flowing. As he walked in a few customers recognized Nishki as they whispered "Its vice admiral Nishki, the pheonix hero....... what is he doing here?" Some other people were whispering as nishki then sat at the bar. "So can i order?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:23 am

Keitaro heard the words 'vice' and 'admiral' put together and then heard the man they were talking about ask if he could order. Keitaro scrambeld together a note pad and walked up to the man "Hello i am owner of this restruant keitaro nakamura how may i help you today?" he asked putting the menus on the tabel.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Talitha sat down opposite of Nishki, giving the waiter, at least that what she thought he was, a short look.
Then she looked at the paper. Then back at the wiater. The paper. Nishki.
Then she said:
"Hey, this place is pretty nice."
It didn't have any relation to her thoughts and looks just a second ago. But who cared?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Nishki then said "What are your specials here ? Anything good also i was wondering if a particular person cooked here, ken something or another....."
Nishki didnt want to give anything away, then looked to Talitha "Would you like something Tali? Pick whatever you want, anything at all........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:25 pm

"Hmm there's no ken here. Just me and keiji. And as for the specials we have a nice roast beef,crab with a pinch of lemon or my specialty BaccalĂ  alla vicentina." keitaro said.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 pm

"I'll have that specialty, whatever it is."
She really did have no clue what it was, but it was a specialty. That made it good.
At least in her mind it did.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 am

Nishki then thought, he had mixed up the names "Oh ok then, im looking for Keitaro, he is supposed to be a marine cook or something? Ill also have a special and some of your finest whiskey...... please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 am

"Then your looking at him." keitaro said. "KEIJI GET THE COD READY AND GET SOME WHISKEY OUT HERE!" keitaro yelled as the young blue haired man known as keiji came running out with a bottle of whiskey placeing it next to the marien.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:34 am

Nishki then watched carefully, this guy looked a bit strange to be a cook. He could tell he was trained to fight quite intensely. He then looked to the boy "Well... i wanted to talk to you about joining the pheonix squad.... im in need of talented people in the squad....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 pm

It was unusual for Talitha to remain quiet, and she didn't.
"Question is, does that guy really have the talent?"
Was she trying to pick a fight? oh yes. She was itching to fight. Maybe it was some kind of competitive instinct, maybe she just felt like provoking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next