One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 pm

((Oh please. I'm not playing dumb. I've never played the Halo games, much less know who the characters are. If you must know, Tero is based off of Corporal Randel Oland from the anime, Pumpkin Scissors. By the way, just to let you know, Ugitzu, Kakura is about to die in so many different ways.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:13 pm

((Oh damn yes he is! I'll leave it to Nishki though. And really, boys, it doesn't matter who played Halo and whos character bears a resemblance to whom. aren't we just here to have fun?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:54 pm

((Yeah, ok Gore is right, his history and attitude is very similar to master chief, never watched pumpkin scissors before, but ok whatever, and Ugitzu lol))

Nishki was pissed, really pissed that Kakura had interrupted an intimate moment he was having with the woman he loved. He also wanted to beat up Kakura where he stood right then and there. Nishki however knew the responsibilities of carrying the banner of a vice admiral, he had to be a voice of reason and compassion. He unclenched his fist "Kakura, i am trying to have a private moment, i request that you leave the room immediately........"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Kakura took his attention off of Talitha and on to the man who spoke, Vice Admiral Nishki. Kakura did not respect Vice admiral Nishki at the least, he had seen his abilities and he loved how devil fruit users were so overrated. Seawater was abundant in this world, and it wouldn't be difficult at the least for Kakura to find some. The true weakness of the devil fruit users were like a terrible curse, he did not find anything that signified battle ability in any devil fruit user. Even when he was 12, he looked at Jissly disgustingly, when she ate the devil fruit. He did not see her as a powerful ally, he seen her as dead weight. What if the three(Kakura, Cain, Jissly) were in a battle against pirates on a ship, and the adversaries sank the ship? Then Kakura would have to save Jissly and Cain.

Though he did not possess anything against Jissly, he did possess something against vice admiral Nishki, and Talitha as well. If he were to become their allies, he would have to save them in a water like environment. He thought of them as nothing but dead weight, why not get to know his dead weight? That was another reason why he wanted to take Talitha out for dinner.

Kakura rose his hands up with his eyes rolled, he simply followed the orders of Nishki," All right, I leave. Whatever! Just think about it later Talitha, it would be fun." As he left the room laughing, he murmured," The person who should be vice admiral is Grey, he is much more qualified. Though devil fruit users are more dominant than actual talent in this world, are they not? To me they are nothing more than dead weight............ hahahaha.............ok continue what you two were talking about. "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 pm

Talithas ears were good. very good.
For the guys sake, she hoped Nishki hadn't heard that... even though it'd be fun to watch...
She laughed. Maan, she loved guys with an attitude, it was even better if they had the courage to basically say it to the face of a vice admiral.
So many interesting newbies.
Even though the dead weight part was bugging her... She hadn't eaten the devil fruit on purpose, if she had known about the "never be able to swim again" part, she probably would have thought about it a little more...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Nishki listened and did not say a word. He didnt really care what Kakura believed in. Through Nishki's experience, people like this couldnt be talked to , they couldnt be reasoned with . As for the dead weight part, that would never be an issue for Nishki simply because he was a pheonix and he could fly. But Nishki did tell him self that he was in need to do other things at the moment.

"Tali, i want you to hold on to my coat...." Nishki handed his coat to Tali. To hell with procedure. He walked to Kakura. "Ensign Kakura, are you interested in a little sparring match before we leave? i thought it might be interesting.... If you win, i promote you to a new rank right here and now......."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Grey came out of nowhere. He had overheard what Kakura mumbled and the proposal that Nishki handed out.

Grey then spoke his mind," He's not interested at the least. Although, I am. Kakura may not speak the truth, but is his opinion. Care to see who is more powerful? I need to let you know that I did not come to the Pheonix Squad, simply to follow orders. I spent my teenage years, performing those orders in CP5. I told you and my comrades that I came here for experience. That experience is not moving up the ranks, fighting on the front lines, or even being subordinate to anyone. I told you earlier if you remember, I have a problem with both superiors and subordinates. That displays something, in which I disdain, Hierarchy. To me everyone in the world should be equal, and in my eyes, everyone is. Talitha and yourself are both equal to each other in every way. Which is why, I'm not defending Kakura, it was wrong of him to suggest me of a rank i do not desire at the least. Vice Admiral would give me more frustration than happiness, a rank closer to the real thing, a mock title of the marine admiral. You seem to have pride in your title, why should anyone talk you down. Though, to me Vice Admiral is a title that does not signify strength or power, just a flimsy title given to exceptional marines. Which is why it is called 'vice' meaning subordinate to Admiral, lower to admiral. Unless that title is its equal to what I am striving for, why take the position? Also, Kakura calls any devil fruit user dead weight, though he knew a former comrade of ours, possessed the Kumo Kumo no mi. He was not threatened by seawater at the least, able to fly on clouds and such. Kakura is just envious of devil fruit users, he believes that devil fruit users have a clear advantage in life over everyone else. people sees them as fearsome and magnificent, I see them as just abilities like high reflex and such. What I'm saying is experience, will make me more powerful, as well as my opponent."

Kakura started to laugh, then he stopped with a serious look he yelled at admiral Nishki and Grey, " DO NOT TALK DOWN TO ME! Do not call me ensign, I am not weak! Grey do not lecture me, I am not naive and I am not foolish!" Kakura drew his weapon from his back. He twirled the weapon with his hand in the air.

Grey unsheathed his sword, he looked at Kakura. " You wanna fight as well, don't you Kakura? *sigh* Then so be it. One on One on One. Is that Ok with you Vice Admiral Nishki?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am

Nishki chuckled at Greys epic speech "I dont care about all those things, i just want to give Kakura san a shot at me, like i have said, this is not any squad, we are the pheonix squad, only the strong and declare what is justice..... so i always accept any challenge no matter from who........ also Ensign Kakura, i wont use any devil fruit powers during the course of our fight....... and of course it can be one on one, unless you want me to fight with handicap....."

Mary then sighed as the other marines began gathering. Some of the marines were shouting "HEY THE VICE ADMIRAL IS GOING TO TAKE ON THE NEW GUY!!!!" "REALLY? DIBS ON THE VICE ADMIRAL TO WIN!!!!" "FOOL MAYBE THE NEW GUY WILL BEAT HIM DOWN!!!" Another marine then shouted "ARE YOU A IDIOT, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN VICE ADMIRAL NISHKI GO DOWN IN A ONE ON ONE FIGHT TO NEWBIES!!!!?" The entire squad was cheering for Nishki and there was a section that wanted Kakura to win. Nishki didnt respond to anything, he only grinned. Mary then stood next to Grey "I see, i hope Vice Admiral Nishki doesnt let that kind streak come out here......."

Nishki then said "go ahead and attack first Kakura."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 am

Kakura grinned," Ok! Your first Vice admiral, Nishki. Then you Grey. I'm going to show both of you that I'm powerful as well!" Grey touched his head, he didn't want to take part in a handicap. He dropped his large blade to the ground. He sat down on the ground, he wanted to observe Nishki, he was going to fight him next.

Kakura stepped in, he swung his staff horizontally aiming for Nishki's ribs. He was ready for Nishki to duck, grab the staff or move backwards. He was going to kick him in the gut as his foot was advancing to the position of Nishki's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am

Nishki simply muttered soru and was behind Kakura dodging his attacks. His hands still in his pockets. He had just moved horizontally to the left away from the staff being swung and then dashed foward to get behind Kakura " Curious little fighting style you have there.... not a bad form, though, we could be here all day...."

Mary then sighed, why the hell did Nishki insist on taking it easy against this man. He was being to kind again.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am

Kakura thought to himself,-Soru? I hate that ability! I never learned it!- Kakura attempted to move his staff into the direction of Nishki, who was directly behind him. He bent down his legs, he had to predict where Nishki would move next. If he was unsuccessful then the aftermath would be tragic.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am

Nishki used geppou as he jumped dodging kakura's staff was now walking in the sky looking down. he was quite high above "Hmmmm, hand to hand combat is a good idea, but you rely too much on your weapon, perhaps you should try something new......" Nishkis hands were still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 am

Kakura looked up at Nishki. He didn't like people looking down on him at the least.

Grey responded to Nishki's advice" I rely on my weapon as well, that does not change any chances of victory. Anyways, you haven't thrown a punch as of yet, why not? Do you underestimate Kakura? Do you know what he is capable of? I don't think you do. Don't hold back Vice Admiral. Kakura's pretty good, he's certainly not at ensign level."

Kakura sought to defend himself," Don't defend me Grey!......and you don't take it easy on me." Kakura yelled," Ronkyaku" as he rose his weapon quickly, sending a large wave 25 inches wide 45 inches long wave of cutting wind at Nishki. Kakura bent his legs, he was ready to jump....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:55 am

Nishki then used Geppou to evade and this large rankyaku. A geppou in mid air was superbly difficult, but Nishki didnt complain one bit. He used the geppou to propel himself to the ground. Nishki at first didnt even wish to talk to Grey, but he turned his back on Kakura and turned to Grey. "Underestimate? i know what he can do, well, now i know he has rokushiki capabilities as well as weapon usage , he has physical capabilities as well, but he does rely on his weapon too much, and that too can be considered a strength. Ensign level Grey? i do not rank your ability, i see it for myself and you are right, he is certainly not ensign level, his fighting level is at least commodore standard..... however, he does lack this particular ability that most people need.......... and as i said only the strong will talk, that is the iron clad rule here on the pheonix squad that has earned us the respect and accolades of the navy........ the strong can claim absolute justice.... there is nothing else that matters......"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:12 am

Grey grinned as he spoke his mind," Oh, so Justice is in the hands of the strong? The strong decide what justice is. Interesting! The marines seem to adore clinging to such logic. I was just saying that you haven't thrown a single offensive move as of yet. Making every move that Kakura uses seem pointless. I would just stand still until you made your move, seeing as you like to have your hands in your pocket. Though me and Kakura have different mindsets. Though I think, oh wait you don't care, continue to your fighting, oh wait this isn't fighting, just someone dodging every move his opponent throws at him."

Kakura looked at Grey with annoyance, he was tired of him talking. Kakura knew that Grey, always attempted to get into the head of opponents, but Kakura didn't like it. He wasn't fighting, why is he talking? Kakura yelled," Grey, shut up! You talk too much!" Kakura proceeded by releasing his feet, jumping towards his opponent. He had his weapon centered in front of him, with the intent to thrust the weapon into Nishki's gut. He was not only ready for soru, but for geppou as well. Kakura was thinking about using windmill.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:04 am

Nishki didnt talk, he side stepped the thrust of Kakura and kicked Kakuras weapon off course. He then leaped backwards. He was dodging for a bit until it felt right to attack. Nishki had fought way more stronger and tougher people before, yet he was not going to look down on Kakura, he was going to analyse all of Kakuras attacks and then make a strategy accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 am

"Captain," Tero appeared at Talitha's side. He took his self-appointed place, one step to her left and one step back. (One step for him, that is.) "I heard the fighting," Tero continued. "What's going on?"

Last edited by James D. Cook on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 am

Kakura continued to attack, he swung his spear at Nishki once more. This time it wasn't for a decoy, he just wanted to hit him! Kakura had his palm ready, behind his back. He jumped 5ft up shifting to strike the head of Nishki vertically. He knew that this was a spar, which is why he has not turned the weapon into a staff.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 am

Nishki jumped and stood down on the spear , at close range, he kicks Kakuras arm and fingers , to disarm the weapon from Kakuras hands. Niskhki was going to proceed with something else afterwards.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Talitha sighed, but she was grinning.
"Men being men, I guess. Just enjoy the show."
Why were they fighting, anyway? Whatever, it was entertaining to watch, so who cared?

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Kakura stepped back, annoyed that his weapon was deprived from his hands. He only knew two rokushiki techniques, he was trapped a little. He bent his legs and jumped backwards 20 feet high. He thought about what he was going to do next as he landed on the ground. He'd wish he was like Grey who knew Kumokiri or like Vice admiral Nishki, that knew Rokushiki a little more.

Jissly looked from a distance, she was a little annoyed that Kakura was in a fight with a vice admiral. She proceeded to the scene of the fight, knowing that Kakura was going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Nishki picked up Kakuras weapon "Its a fine weapons, but i have the feeling it has more than one function no?" Nishki wielded the spear with relative ease. and stood in place.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Kakura was shocked! The staff chose him too, a third person besides Kakura to hold the weapon. First his father, then Grey, now Vice Admiral Nishki, he knew now that the staff was not discriminatory. He was so shocked he didn't make a move. He had really hoped Nishki was the last person other then himself to hold the staff with ease. He heard footsteps as he looked to his left. The person was Jissly running to Talitha. The first thought that came to the mind of Kakura was,-what is Jissly doing here?-

Jissly walked up to Talitha, she asked, " Um, do you know why they are fighting? I mean what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:33 pm

"Well, damn if I know. It has something to do with your friend being a jerk, i think a little jealousy because he was asking me out, and lots, lots of manliness."
She turned around, ready to leave.
"Whatever it was, it was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:42 pm

(this is so fun, did you know this is my fourteenth post today)Jissly started to giggle,....the giggling then escalated into a long comical laugh. Tears even fell from her eyes!

Jissly responded to Talitha comically,"Kakura was trying to...ask you out? hahahahahahahahahahaha..........wow that is hilarious, Kakura hasn't had a date since he broke up with his desperate girlfriend. He is probably the worst person on the planet when it comes to relationships, your right he is a jerk! A big jerk! He so pathetic when it comes to romance. He can't even dance" Jissly stopped laughing to regain her composure," Oh sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next