One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Talitha stopped for a second.
"Sure. Jackson, you heard the man."
Where had Jackson gone all this time? Well, no matter, now he was there, just popping up so casually.
There had to be some sort of different dimension he teleported off to whenever she didn't need him... There simply had to be!
While Talitha was lost in her thoughts, she noticed something. She raised her head.
There was a new smell in the air, someone she didn't know...
She just shrugged. Probably not important.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

From a distance a man with binoculars was watching the whole thing... an old man came from behind " 'WE'do not tolerate failures Damian.... Leviatus was a complete and utter failure......" The man known as Damian sighed "Yes boss.... we will get on it right away...... we are trying our level best to hurry this process..." The old man laughed "Your best is not goo enough Damian,i want results!!! And i want Nishki completely out of the picture before he is used against us, do not forget who 'WE' Are........."

Damian couldnt forget.... he was entangled with a powerful and dangerous group who always gets what they want.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 am

Jissly walked over to Nishki, she yelled, " Hey you guys are amazing! You guys really did a number on them." Kakura, followed Jissly, as he suddenly stopped. He looked behind him to see Grey walking out of the hospital door.

Kakura lectured Grey in anger,"Hey! what are you doing! Why aren't you in bed."

Grey looked at Kakura with a sign of annoyance, rolling his eyes he responded," Do not worry about me. I'm fine, being in that hospital bed is horrifically boring. I also missed out on the action. Though, you people seem to be lenient as compared to what I would have done to these pirates who seemed to mess up the peace." He walked over to Nishki as well. Kakura stared st him with disappointment.

Grey started to establish a conversation with Nishki," So, what happened here. There seemed to be some ruckus." He looked to Talitha,"Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:38 am

Nishki looked to his side at Grey and was surprised to see him walking up and about "Shouldnt you be in the hospital? Oh well...... that is captain Talitha Blythe , she is under my command......" Nishki saw no need to go further in explanation of this even if he wanted to. A good leader must never be biased. But Nishki could not deny the love he felt for Talitha, he loved her very much and wanted to keep her with him for as long as possible, however he also realised Talitha was not the kind of person who liked to sit down and do nothing... if anything Nishki loved Talitha for her drive and passion for what she does as well. He came back to reality and then explained further "Some pirates were wrecking the town over something stupid...... anyway i reached here in time before the situation got too bad......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

And another smell, though this one wasn't new.
Talitha turned to Nishki, changing into human form in the process and saw a stranger standing next to him.
She raised an eyebrow. who was that?
Carefully, she went towards them, eyeing the newcomer.
"Nishki, who...?"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Grey introduced himself," Hello, Grey Achfield. Nice to meet you. I have become a teammate of yours. It seems the Pheonix squad is already very powerful." The kind of person Grey expresses, doesn't display any kind of sincerity, just non emotionless formalities. Though, Grey's objective clearly describes that he attempts to open up and trying to get to know Talitha. Jissly looked at Grey, she possessed a face expression that encouraged her to follow the actions of Grey.

Jissly walked up with confidence to Talitha and revealed her hand from her behind, she wanted Tailitha to shake her hand. She then talked as well," Jissly, Jissly Hebi is my name as well, I'm a former world government agent of CP5." She desired to relate to Talitha based on her past, she had shown difference from Grey, she wanted to become her friend.

Kakura smiled as he pointed out his name," Kakura Seigo, former member of CP5. He simply wanted to show he was alive.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Nishki thenn shrogged at Talitha playfully "Looks like they have explained it better than i ever could...... Grey here is joining us, as ensign rank, so im putting him under Mary when she fully recovers... what is the status of this situation Tali?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Talitha looked at the hand, then shook it.
"Yeah, sure. Nice to meet you i guess. Just don't cause any trouble."
Aw, heck, she wanted them to cause lots of trouble. Fun.
then she turned to Nishki.
"Well, let's see.... Most of the pirates are dead, hurt or attempting to flee, but our soldiers are putting up a good fight. uhm, jackson's handcuffing the unconcious ones and sees to it that they are broght to prison, and other than that...."
She looked around for a while, sniffing. The smell was faint, she couldn't make out where it was coming from, but it was there.
"Nah, not important. That's it, then."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Nishki then looked relieved "Good, no civilians were killed....... i want full alert on deck we are leaving soon...... Grey, your first assignment, head on to the hospital and check on captain mary, she will be your superior, go get her and report back to the ship, Tali sort this out, let the local authorities clean up the damage and also report back to the ship after your done with all men accounted for, i leave this task to you....." Nishki then walked back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Grey turned around to Jissly, Jissly was the nice kind person who would love to perform the task. Grey wasn't the kind of person to follow orders, or deal with superiors. Grey asked Jissly with droopy eye expression,"Jissly can you do that for me?"

Jissly was so subservient that she was happy to, she felt it was an immediate duty. She nodded her head, and scurried to the hospital. Kakura looked at Grey, he started to laugh, saying," Why didn't you do it yourself?"

Grey responded with vulgar," You know how I hate following orders, I'm also not 100% on having a superior. You know first hand my view on superiors." Kakura responded with a sign of nostalgia,"" Oh yeah, when Cain tried to boss you around and you threw your blade at his back. His back had to receive immediate surgery and everything! That was really funny."

Meanwhile Jissly walked up the steps and searched the entire hospital for any sign of Mary. She had found a room with the name Mary Young. She barged in with ferocity, the door falling down. "Hi there you must be Mary, come with me to the ship," Jissly ordered.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 am

Mary looked up "Oh is that so dear, im afraid we need to sign the hospital release forms first, and who may you be exactly?" Mary was brushing her long blonde hair which she was trying to straighten, before it was always tied up into a bun, but now she wanted is free flowing.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Jissly looked at Mary, Mary's image projected the look of innocence and sophistication. A smart, but pure erudite. Mary seemed to be brushing her hair, a sign of cleanliness and organization, as well as shallowness. Jissly reaction to her, projected the sign of perfection, her facial expression expressed one of shock.

Jissly warped herself out of the mindset and answered the woman's question," Um, Jissly Hebi, that is my name........Anyways, I'll get the papers immediately, please, I ask you to get yourself ready and meet me in the lobby. If you are in no condition to walk, I'll be back with some help." Jissly smiled as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Talitha moaned as she headed down the street, tracking the authorities by their scent. Man, work sucked. If it wasn't serving justice on the front line, then it wasn't the same. At least to her.
But this time, Jackson had been occupied... So she had to do her work herself for once.
This sucked...
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:18 am

Jissly rushed to find the release forms, she found them with a little assistance from a kind receptionist. She hurriedly, ran back to Mary's room. She smiled as she passed the paper for Mary to sign the papers. She had an expression on her face, that would inform anyone that she wanted the task to be done quickly. " Ok, I got the papers, can you sign them quickly please?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:54 am

Mary was dressed fully with her clipboard and pen, he hair tied back, and her marine uniform on. She then turned and signed the paper work. "Now then, you can give me a status report on the way back to the ship, i want all men on deck for prep, any man found lagging behind will be punished to scrubbing duty. I also want the stocks in check, all food , rations, weapons and necessities, let us move we dont have all day." Mary walked out all geared up and revived
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:03 am

Jissly walked out right behind her thinking,Isn't she the bossy one.

Grey and Kakura were outside of the hospital, as the doors opened, the two looked at Jissly walk out. Jissly walked straight into their direction. She started to talk out of control about the girl, known as Mary,"Wow, she really is, .....bossy and professional." Kakura looked at Jissly with a curious face expression, "Bossy eh? What is that supposed to mean?" Grey answered Kakura's question,"It means the woman is going to try to order us around like Cain did 7 years back. Just do what she says in the mean time."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:19 am

Mary entered the ship and saw Nishki and saluted "vice admiral nishki, i am sorry for my lateness sir!!!!"

Nishki chuckled "I see.... well im glad to have you back Mary.... we have some new recruits , so im placing them under you.... they are a bit ... different from what we are used to..... but i am trusting you to lead them on... i would put them under Talitha... but she tends to be a bit .... well rough on new recruits, handle these ones with care Mary. ok?"

Mary then straigtened and saluted again "YES SIR!!! understood. is everything ok sir?"

Nishki pondered her words carefully "I dont know Mary.... i have this feeling...... something weird is going on....... there are suddenly a rise in terrorist activity and mafia movement..... that and that bomber situation we dealt with........ something really weird is going on..... anyway hand out orders to the new ones... ensigns dont get to slack on day one...."

Mary saluted and left the room looking for the people the file on her clipboard mentioned. Grey, Kakura and Jissly. She then yelled "Is there a Grey , Kakura and Jissly on board?!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Well, this house looked important enough. And the smells absolutely came from in there.
Talitha changed to full human form and put her marine cap on, just to avoid any misunderstandings.
Then she proceeded to knock on the door so hard, if the poor thing had been human, it would most likely have shouted in agony.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Grey overheard the shout that Mary projected from the ship. He then sighed as he said,"Well, isn't she the loud one." Kakura nodded with a sense of melancholy on his face, he then remarked,"Sometimes I wonder, if I could be able to own a shop somewhere. I feel as if I've been demoted or something. Following orders, are......boring. Even from you Grey." Jissly scolded the two as she said,"Stop acting childish and lets get onto the ship. We need to get onto the ship immediately." Jissly headed into the direction of the ship Nishki went onto earlier. She assumed that Grey and Kakura would follow. Grey and Kakura actually followed behind her, they possessed confidence as they walked to the ship, looking straight ahead and boarding the ship like they were the owners. Jissly walked onto the ship, with respect and dignity, as she took steps, bowing to Mary.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 pm

An immense man stepped onto the Marine ship. He was dressed in a green, militaristic looking uniform. At his left side he carried a large pistol in a holster. One his right side was a nodachi. He had come on board just as Mary shouted out calling for Grey, Kakura, and Jissly. The man frowned. He pulled out a piece of paper he had in a pocket. It didn't have the name's Grey, Kakura, and Jissly on it. He must have come to the wrong ship.

The man raised his hand and called out, "Excuse me! I'm not sure if I came to the right place! Is this the Pheonix Battle Squadron?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 am

Mary looked to the new comer "Yes this is pheonix squad , and who might you be? are you a local authority member?" This man looked strange but Mary was paying attention to his actions rather than his appearance.

Meanwhile some man woke up to the sounds of banging on his door , he opened it "Do you know what time it is? huh a marine? yes what can i do for you?" He said this to this strange looking marine girl.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:20 am

The man smiled and saluted. He figured from the way the lady was speaking that she was a high ranking officer. "I am Sergeant Tero Fushigi," he said. "I was transferred here by..." he pulled out a paper and looked at it. "...some Vice Admiral who's name I cannot pronounce," Tero finished. He held out the paper to show Mary.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 am

Mary took the paper from Tero and read through "I see... you were transferred here by Vice Admiral Nishki? "

Nishki walked out of his room to see the process, there was someone talking to Mary, and then Nishki remembered "Its ok Mary, he is a new recruit for the squad...... step into my office wont you Tero?" Nisihki walked into his room showing Tero where to stand or sit.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 am

Tero followed Nishki into his office. He declined the offer to sit and stood at attention.

"What is it sir?" Tero asked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 am

Nishki sat at his table and read through the file on Tero "Sergeant Tero Fushigi,served a term in north blue and south blue, your performance record is quite admirable, also you have been quite highly rated by your superiors. However.....your early history is not recorded..... i know about that project and i know about your issues...... but you are in the pheonix squad right now....... we run by very different rules than any normal squad within the marines."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)   Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next