One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 am

Nishki then used soru to try and flank Amirul fromthe other side to kick him . Amirul simply adjusted his tie "Wind dome...." A barrier of wind suddenly appeared covering Amirul as Nishki tries to kick but nothing goes through, he then lifted his hand up and a fist of wind aimed at Keiharu and Nishki to punch them both down.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:55 am

Talitha could see the other marines form far off and fastened her step.
“Heeey! Johnson! Black!“
She waved at two at the soldiers, who hurried over to her.
“Lieutenant! Isn't this...“
“Yeah, bring him to the ship, get some seastone handcuffs, take care of his wounds and tell... what do I know... Luis or someone else skilled to watch over him until we get back!“
She left Rafiq with the soldiers, and was just about to speed off again, when she remembered something.
“And when he wakes up, tell him to think of me when he's suffering in Impel Down. It'll make him mad! And don't you dare letting him die.“
With these words, she sprinted down the way she had come from..
She actually wanted to tell him that herself, just to see his reaction, but at this point she wasn't to sure she'd make it back.
No time for such thoughts. She was already close enough to the battlefield to get hit, she needed to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:03 am

Nishki was flung back again, this wind barrier was hell for him, especially with his abilties at the moment, Nishki came up with an idea "KEIHARU, KEEP ATTACKING!!! DONT STOP, ILL BE BACK!!!" Nishki jumped down to lower ground out of sight, hoping that Talitha had got back ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:07 am

Keiharu yelled back with a Okay sir and then made 20 rankyakus and
2 whips coming out of his palm starting to hit aiming for Amirul
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:10 am

Amiruls barrier stopped all the attacks "Your futility means nothing here, i have no intention of letting rats live!!!"

Suddenly Nishki smashed through the ground, he had digged his way here and he laughed "This is your barriers weakness!!!" He delivered a Jyogan punch right into Amiruls face, sending Amirul flying backwards. Nishki turned into a full pheonix "GRAND PHEONIX FIREWORKS!!!!" HE launched spears of blue fire at Amirul, a whole wave of them aimed at hitting and burning him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:28 am

Talitha was sure she was almost there. Wierd enough, the wind was getting really strong.
Then suddenly.. fireworks? She stopped and stared at them, confused.
Then she remembered about Nishkis ability.
“Right, they must be that way!“

She ran into the direction, only to see Nishki in full phoenix form, attacking the prisoner.
She changed into hybrid form and leaped towards her saber, which was still lying on the ground. She wasn't sure if anyone'd need her help, but she wanted to be prepared.
Suddenly, another wave of that insane dizzyness hit her. This time though, it was combined with pain.
She held her head and flinched.
“This'd better be over soon!“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:35 am

Amirul suddenly jumped out, his suit scorched "NISHKI!!!!!!!" Amirul sees talitha and smiles "WIND FIST!!!" A giant fist of wind was fired at Talitha, Nishki saw this and knew Talitha wouldnt be able to react in time, He used his full soru plus flame speed to reach and intercept the High pressure Air fist, he took it on fully, pushing Talitha out of the way. He flew into the building bleeding more heavily. Amirul simply laughed "AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAA"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:40 am

Keiharu jumped up from his position landing a heavy kick on amirul
right on his cheek with a krunch then jumping back in the air
spinning around making sorus landing firing 5 bullets

( note: anyone got a idea to the most infamous pirate of the day in
my newspaper doesnt hape to be from this rp, and the first kick=
unblockable since hes an npc)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:41 am

“Nishki!“
Talitha shouted. She rushed to his side, kneeling down beside him.
“I'm sorry, I was unconcentrated! Are you okay?“
She tried not to show it, but she was really worried. The pain in her head was killing her, but the anger was worse. She was angry at both, herself and the enemy. And she felt useless. Because of her, Nishki had gotten hurt. This all combined into the desire to beat that prisoner to Impel Down and make sure he got the worst punishment possible.
"I'm gonna get him, Nishki! I swear i'm gonna beat him to hell!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:48 am

( is it okay that my 10 elite marines arrive they'll stay at the ship and just relax not anything special.. )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:51 am

Nishki got up slightly limping and patted her head with his hand"Silly girl, dont be so rash, i would never let any of my precious people get hurt in my place......." he walked foward and grinned "Looks like the suit is off huh Amirul?" amirul was vivid with anger for the first time "You marines and your justice!!! YOurs does not EXIST!!! Anubis sama, his power , his words were real!!!! YOU FOOLS WONT TAKE ME ANYWHERE!!!"

Nishki squatted down " You will go to jail, so that innocent people can sleep at night, so that their loved ones can tell them everything will be alright, justice will prevail, if i lose here, i will be letting down all the innocent souls who live ...., soru!!!" He used soru and shigan madara , Amirul used his wind barrier but Nishki improved the velocit before the barrier covered him, he hit him right on, Shigan madara(multiple machine gun shigans) at Amirul missing vital spots but still hitting, and he finally sent Amirul flying into another building as Nishki slumped to the floor.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:58 am

Talitha watched Amirul flying. She hadn't been able to do a single thing. It made her feel even more useless.
She turned away as she felt tears of anger in her eyes.
“I'll get you a medic!“
Was all she managed to say. Then she ran into the direction of their ship, not looking back a single time.

(Is he defeated? I'm not sure...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:07 am

as the 10 marine elites arrived at alabasta seeing a marine ship, heading for the marine ship with their marine ship ( not as big as Nishkis)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:10 am

((Yup he is done, we won, lol))

Nishki looked up at the sunny sky, it was a beautiful day, he did not move from his spot however. Amirul was laying there in a heap, and he was still breathing, but unable to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:17 am

(( lol what would you do if i killed him and got promoted ? ))

Keiharu walked over to Nishki saying " neat tech" clapping him on
the shoulder
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:19 am

((You wouldnt, they wanted prisoners in impel down, alive, not dead))

Nishki panted "Yea, well, it was rehearsed, i fight like this all the time....." Nishki gets up slowly still limping and bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:22 am

Keiharu laughed saying " now lets get you home " walking over to
him giving him a hand

The 10 elite marines arrived at the marine ship one of them stepped¨
forward Yelling " is rear admiral Keiharu here? "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:25 am

Nishki laughed "Im ok, i can walk, still we probably need to take the prisoner"

Nishki put the seastone handcuffs on the fainted Amirul and lifted him up on his shoulder walking towards the ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:27 am

Keiharu followed Nishki

As they jumped on the marine ship with a donk landing on the deck
asking for Keiharu and the highest ranked on the ship
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

Nishki was looking for Talitha "Have you seen her Keiharu?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

Talitha had already been at the ship for some time, but she had locked herself in her room. She was letting her anger out on a punching sack.
She had told some soldiers to get a medic for Nishki and Keiharu, and , despite the medics protests, (he wanted her to rest first) had been training ever since.

The medics rushed towards Keiharu and Nishki.
“Lieutenant Blythe already told us! We'll take care of it, vice admiral Nishki, sir!“
The soldiers took Amirul over and lead him to where they were keeping Rafiq too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:40 am

Keiharu answered " no i dont think i know" when the medics came he just stayed quiet

As the soldiers answered that their vice admiral werent on the ship
right now but that a liutenant was on the ship and saying where
they were and they all 10 walked down to her door knocking
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:41 am

Nishki nodded and then asked "Where is Talitha?"

Then turns to Keiharu "Whatever the people want tell them to see me in my office later..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:45 am

“Lieutenant Blythe said she didn't want to see anyone, sir! She's currently in her room and, from what I hear...“
The medic grimaced.
“Training, instead of resting up. To be honest, sir, she has taken a lot of damage. It might be wiser if she got some rest first.“
The medics were honestly worried about her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:47 am

Nishki then walked away from the medics, he headed down to Talithas room, he knocked on Talithas door "Hello? knock, knock, hahha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next