One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Rafiq keeps dodging "I have seen too many soru in my lfetime fool, you cant fool me like normal pirates, and , its laughable and disgraceful, you might as well be called a pirate, you have no sense of decency in you, (points to Talitha) even the girl knows it!!! you from the very beginning do not deserve to exist!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Talitha rubbed her neck. From her point of view, they were both bastards.
But Keiharu didn't deserve to be called bastard by that bastard.
She trasformed into full zoan and leaped towards a house, disappearing through one of the windows. No one could tell her Rafiq could see her now. She smirked and started sneaking upstairs.
When she was right above the two, and behind Rafiq, she searched for a window and waited for the right moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

" ive murdered but i never cheated, raped or stole, so if would just shut up and go somewhere quiet and die that would be better" Keiharu pointed at his stomach saying " hit me here as hard as you can coward" to give more time to Talitha so she could kill him
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:53 pm

What was that guy planning now?
Talitha was watching from the window, still in full zoan form.
She was ready to attack, but Rafiq wasn't close enough yet. If only he could move a step closer to the wall....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Keiharu smilled when he saw she didnt attack him why? " why dont
you attack" Keiharu said looking at Rafiq but the message was for
Talitha " if youre just gonna stand there you could just as well give
me a message" Still looking at Rafiq " you probably think im weird but
im just a little pumped up from the battle "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Right, Keiharu couldn't possibly know.
She stuck her tongue out at him and changed into hybrid form since it was hard to give messages when you were a cat.
She pointed at Rafiq and then just down the window she was standing at.
Then she changed back to full zoan. She hoped that had been enough.
She didn't actually want him right under the window, but as long as he got somewhat closer, it was fine with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Keiharu smilled with a devillish smile " forget the last line i said and

think about this we both step 3 steps back and then run at each
other trying to hit each other you can use your poising sting"

Keiharu made it knowing that He couldnt possibly say no since he
was offering him deadly poison versus fist(s)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:00 am

Rafiq laughed "I saw what you did to Rikard, do you think i am the same, you will simply stab me in the back you damn hypocrite!!!" Rafiq charged straight at Keiharu with his stinger, but then as he was running, he realised, the girl was goine, but where? at the moment the only thing on his mind was to kill Keiharu. He charged with his poison straight to kill Keiharu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:28 am

Keiharu smilled " Lets see you take this!" he said firing off 10 aiming for the hands and legs
rankyaku and drawing Ringbureado
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:00 am

It was too easy , Rafiq used his hard armor and stiinger to block and parry away all the attacks Keiharu threw at him, he moved simply to the side and aimed his stingers poison at Keiharus legs.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:18 am

Talitha frowned. That wasn't exactly what she had wanted.
But sitting here and waiting for something to happen wasn't what she was gonna do. It wasn't like her.
She climbed on the window frame and aimed at Rafiqs head. Then she jumped with all her strenght.
She couldn't believe it when she actually landed on Rafiq like she had planned.
But it wasn't the time to be shocked, more importantly, she couldn't just let him shake her off.
She dug her claws into his shoulders as deep as she could and bit into his neck. She definitely wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:27 am

Rafiq was now bleeding , his neck in pain, the girl had found his weakness, he was in pain "GARGHHHHHH GET OFF MEEEEE!!!!!" He fell to his knees and felt numb. He was about to pass out "Damn it all, you people, gurghhhh......."

Right as Rafiq passed out, Nishki came flying through a building nearby, bleeding and severely injured "Darn it, (panting) he got me good, shit!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:32 am

Talitha kept her eyes and jaws shut until she was absolutely sure the bastard wouldn't move anymore. She growled and flechted her teeth a little. His blood tasted disgusting.
Then she changed into human form again and checked his pulse. She sighed.
“Still alive.... Lucky me...“
She felt incredibly tired, but was up on her feet again in a second.
“Nishki! Are you okay?“
She ran towards the vice admiral.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:16 am

Nishki got up and dusted himself off, he sees Talitha and Keiharu, both look a little worse for wear but ok "Hey Talitha...., (his mouth bleeding a bit and his shirt torn), too bad you had to see me in my worst state, but i have come to the conclusion that this guy isnt so easy to beat..." He rips off his shirt completely to showw the weights strapped around his body and wrists, he takes them off and drops them, as they make a loud noise when they drop. He then knelt down and removed his ankle weights and threw them to on side causing for it to go through brick of another building. He then looked to Talitha "What happened to Rafiq Talitha?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:36 am

Keiharu jumped up kicking him in the head trying to cut Rafiq with
Ringbureado aiming for his neck or head saying with a loud voice
on the brink of yelling " i think i found your weakness" trying to kick him with his other leg

( can i get 10 marines as npc's?, not from your crew "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:44 am

((Dude, the fight is over Rafiq is down....., and yea, ok 10 npcs , but they are only normal marines))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:53 am

( im making a thread asking for my own people : Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_basketball and ill train them (( rofl )) )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:00 am

((We havent fought Amirul yet, you can do all that after fighting Amirul))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:01 am

Keiharu walked over to Nishki asking " who are we gonna fight now ? "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:15 am

Nishki looked to Keiharu "Be careful of this guy, its tough to even get near him...."

Amirul dusted off his suit which was still in good condition "More rats to fight, it matters not, you will all feel despair....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:56 am

Talitha looked at Amirul and felt incredibly worn out and tired. If she could, she would have lied down right there and just slept.
“Another one?“ She sighed. She knew she couldn't let him escape, but she got the wierd feeling she would be in the way.
“Hey Nishki, why don't I get someone to take care of that one...“ She pointed at Rafiq.
“And come help you guys later.“
It would suck if the guy woke up and escaped while they were occupied with fighting his boss.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:01 am

Nishki looked down at Talitha "Very well ........" Before Talitha could leave Nishki patted her on the head affectionately "I hope i didnt hurt you too much back there, i am very happy your ok , Talitha...." he smiles at her

Amirul prepared his blade, he knew he wasnt going to leave peacefully
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:08 am

Now she was really confused. It wasn't like she didn't like being patted, being a cat seemed to bring that with it, but she didn't know why she was being patted, and, most of all, why Nishki was apologizing to her.
…..She still liked being patted, though.....
In fact, she might have started purring a bit. She quickly covered her mouth and turned away.
“Yeah, whatever, it's okay!“
She hurried over to where Rafiq was lying and tried to lift him. Lucky for her, he had changed back to human form, so she could put his arm around her shoulder and drag him.
She gave them a last confused look and hurried down the road where she remembered the other marines to be.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:19 am

Nishki laughed at himself and faced foward "Keiharu, you better keep up with me, we are going to attack him from the sides , be careful his devil fruit is..."

Amirul didnt let him finish, he launched a powerful wave of air that had the power to cut a building in half. Nishki immediately used soru to dodge and shouted at Keiharu "Dodge it!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Keiharu used soru to dodge it the opposite way that Nishki were jumping
and leapt over trying to kick him then shouting too nishki

" lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)   Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : Travelling to Arabasta, time to meet the royal family (closed)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next